Keep all pedo threads in one containment thread

Keep all pedo threads in one containment thread.
There is absolutely no reason to have this many up.

the communist said as he attempted to censor free speech

the people voted to get rid of rule 2 over a year ago

There are many different aspects of pedo that can be discussed.

better idea, purge them all

>want ban "X" because it hurts his feelings

I know 8cuck is dead, but I lel'd anyways.

Part of the problem is that there is no rule or clearly defined policy on pedos. It's up to the whims of whoever is modding at the time. I just received a ban for posting a non-lewd boy model, yet the gurinel.tv thread stays up for weeks, it's basically a music channel made for pedos.

So for all you imbeciles who don't get how it works, here it is once again:

THe way to stop pedo threads on Holla Forums is to give pedos their own boards like there used to be (i.e. /hebe/). Boom…problem solved right there. Except that by allowing pedo specific boards, it leaves 8ch legally vulnerable to aiding and abetting. Significantly more vulnerable than if they prohibit pedo boards and only make a show of trying to eliminate random pedo threads and images in random image boards, which any judge will agree is an uphill (and largely reactionary rather than proactive) battle given the site's format.

So the way it has currently been left is sort of the happy medium between legal protection for the site, and minimizing censorship as much as possible at the same time, which is as strong an effort at living up to its stated purpose for being as any site on the internet, IMO.

Therefore, my advice to whoever doesn't like the way it is would be to fuck off to halfchan, or reddshit, or one of those other family-friendly Madison Avenue sanitized for your protection websites.

That's not how the law works. It's neither illegal to host a pedo discussion forum or to post legal, non-nude images of children. There was already a standing prohibition on sexualized poses, which is the legal standard.

So when you have clearly outlined in the global rules that illegal content is prohibited, and you moderate accordingly, your ass is covered. 8ch ran just fine for 2 1/2 years that way.

Aiding and abetting is what sanctuary cities do when they refuse to turn over criminal illegals to ICE as they are required to do under federal law.

That's a pretty stupid logic, makes sense you're gay.

This. It's like saying 8ch is liable when people go roofing after browsing Holla Forums.

I'm not gay. But if anything is "pedoshit" it's that gurinel stuff.

That's clearly for kids, if pedos use it doesn't make it "pedoshit".

A pedo and a faggot as well

Nope. They can't follow simple rules, they spam, they're spiteful. If I had kids that behaved that way I wouldn't give them any kind of special treatment.

Besides the point they aren't real pedos, they're the same group of spammers that has plagued this board for 3 years now.

Pedos aren't getting special treatment from me.

Butthurt dysonmia is butthurt.

based

Fuck off, faggot

not based

better not do anything about it then

Just ban tor and vpns for pics and videos.

If I or anyone were to create 3 or 4 threads about the exact same topic it would be considered spam and would result in a ban. By doing nothing you are giving them special treatment.

Of course that is not how the law works, this is Holla Forums! People here post shit they don't know anything about and post shit that is deliberately wrong all the damn time….it is part of what the site is for. It is part of the joke. All these pedo pics are really not being posted by legit pedos, they are being posted by trolls just for lulz.

You mean like all the anime thread posters do? Because they are far more prolific than the pedo threads, and would qualify as spam far sooner than the pedo threads would.

The problem is as soon as you start limiting the board like that, it isn't really random anymore. I think things were far better when there were pedo boards. And I do think that there are far too many anime boards on Holla Forums, but I don't think either should be eliminated 100% from this board. Keep Holla Forums random, I say. Not predictable. Not overly heavy on any one thing, but not restrictive either.

because having 4 pedo threads up is random

fuck off

> He fell for the fake pedos meme

No, YOU fuck off

spamming is already bannable its just he cuck mods giving special treatment to them.

why is running bear wearing a daiper on his head?

Let's bump It

Because he wants a baby to sit on his face

Are you new? Holla Forums already tried to purge pedos and they failed.

>>>/younglove/

They want to post in Holla Forums

damn that guy's life is over.

this is what happens when pedos try to enact their fantasies