Race War = Martial Law = No America Great Again ??

Get in here fuckers, serious discussion

It is beneficial a "Race war" now??
((they)) are pushing it hard, this is not coincidence in this exact moment, there are a lot of things in game.

If a race war actually happens martial law will be declared and who knows what king nigger will do with his special powers.

For sure this will kill momentum and ruin god emperor chances to get to the precidency, and this is the best case escenaryo, worst case you end up with north american union or some kind of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AllLivesMatter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry (((Trump))) will make (((America))) great again.

Just not for everyone, including people voting for him.

A race war is always beneficial

ALWAYS

fuck off no time for you

Hense all the shootings

nice try kezterstein

Not when jews are orchestrating it, which is something they do.

It would obviously be better if things heated up after Obama was out of office but it ultimately doesn't really matter.

Democrats would be committing suicide by declaring martial law. It would be like pouring gas on a fire.

It's hard to say…
We all want the DOTR to come but it would totally help the kikes at this point. They're itching for a reason to enact marshal law and dismantle the 2A.

Martial law does not cancel elections in the US.

It does suspend habeas corpus though, which is bad enough.

America will only be great again after the great purge, Trump was the fastest path to it, not anymore.
Don't forget our priorities race war>Trump.

It's always darker before the Don.

kikes will turn the chaos of the racewar for their advantage

OP is right though

Then kill yourself right now, if even a race war can't save us we are doomed.

Although I can understand where you are coming from, I still think it's a silly question.

1st comment - war is never good, and never 'worth it' People are hurt in wars, killed, maimed, emotionally destroyed. Multi-generational hatred is the product of war, evidence the hatred of Jews for white people, and vice-versa.

2. This race war in particular will be especially severe. Half the American population that doesn't emigrate by 2020 is projected to die due to the war and the effects of the total breakdown of American civilization. Disease and starvation will ultimately be the worst (indiscriminate) killers.

3. This war will be protracted, not short. After the initial fighting and battlelines being drawn, it will flare up and down for decades. I have heard projections of between 3 to 8 decades before America is peaceful enough to be rebuilt. Your children and grandchildren will likely be fighting this war, and your great-grandchildren may be as well.

4. Islam will likely gain a stronger foothold in Europe without American leadership. The Europeans will either integrate into history, or learn to ruthlessly, ruthlessly, ruthlessly protect their society. Merkel will either destroy Europe, or hang in the breeze.

1. On the positive side, Jewish multicultural, conflict-inducing influence upon American policies comes a halt. The most likely scenario indicates that Jews will hunted and be forced underground around the globe, not just in America. Eventually, the Jewish race completely ceases, in part because of their legacy in Western Nations.

2. Numerous secrets that have been kept from the public eye are revealed as a result of this civil war. And not just in America.

3. The powerful coteries, the secret hands that run our world will lose their evil influence, but only slowly, after many hard-won mini-revolutions.

Overall, having a race war accomplishes nothing, but it does set back American (and global) development by at least decades, if not longer, depending upon the severity of the civil war. The world is going to the same place regardless of whether we have this war or not. But with the war, we get there more slowly, more contentiously, but most of all, more honestly.

Support #alllivesmatter now.
twitter.com/AllLivesMatter

wew lad

Glad to see my thread called the attention of some quality poster

if i could teleport to there i would

How about we side with the police, make them our friends? Nobody else is nice to them.

You need to be shot at to shoot back.

Checking id for same poster… no. Congratulations then, you're the dumbest motherfucker of the day. You're because that nonsense the faggot pulled out of his ass is, 'quality' to you. A nigger throwing some chicken bones could have come up with a better post. His shit comes entirely from kike media. I never read so much nonsense.

Killing Jo Cox didn't hurt Brexit.

Killing niggers won't hurt Trump.

The media is already going to call him a racist monster supported by racist monsters. And even if we don't act they'll come up with "proof".

RWDS when? Now.

The whole election is a fucking joke moron. Ronald Chump is controlled opposition. He is the biggest kike on the fucking planet and doesn't want the aristocrat lifestyle to end. How else can he fuck his daughter? Buy supplies and ammo and get ready to overthrow this illegal government. It's happening.

I don't have a dog in this race.

Whatever happens, happens.

We'll put Trump in the white house first. Then RWDS.

whites blacks arabs chinese fucking everyone is on the same team you fucking morons we have to kill the kike government not our own brothers and sisters

DO NOT FALL FOR RACE BAITING WE NEED EVERYONE TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT STOP BEING USEFUL IDIOTS TRUST ME MORONS I KNOW EVERYTHING

What's wrong with an aristocrat life and why would he run for president to fuck his daughter? Found the Semite.

Do you not understand how IDs work (((263295)))?

If there is a race war now, the jews will be in control of it, especially since it is happening on their terms. Especially since all this talk of race war and no one is talking about targeting the jews themselves.

Best course of action is to put Trump in the White House, get him to ease auto weapons license, ger armed up and start RWDS.

He's a new Jew. Probably found the place from VOX. Maybe he is a BLM nigger trying to get marshal law.

BLM Nigger you will not have Marshal Law and stop the election.

You could end a race war in the US in a matter of months. There is already racial segregation, racial conflict would amplify that. Blacks are heavily concentrated in cities. During war cities are death traps. You don't need to fight bloc by bloc to take a city. Surround it and cut it off and let the inhabitants starve.

You look at the southwest where hispanics are concentrated. It's a heat trap where healthy adults will die of heat strokes and with a total lack of drinkable water. The electrical grid goes down then suddenly Mexico becomes infinitely more attractive. Those that sit it out will die.

That's the key problem, they'll be controlling the narrative of how this war plays out. Unless they are exposed first, the race war will serve nothing more as stress relief and as a foundation for their new war narrative.

Martial law declared by a city mayor doesn't give the President any special powers.

The nation won't go on martial lock down because of a few dead cops in one Texas city.

What I want to know, is what the FUCK makes these dumb niggers think Trump will be blamed?

The only way to end the racewar, at this point, is ethnic segregation. As a single Nation, America will not survive, no matter what. But if it were broken into five self-governing pieces, then the conflicts probably would be lessened.

Additionally, a multi-ethnic, multinational peace force can be established to help keep the peace. No one would like it, but it would work.

Enough normies are awake and question the jews. They may not know the JQ as well as user does. But they know of it in a light of truth.

Have we started the fire?

We have added fuel to it.

True. Or if the jews aren't outright the target of the war. The dindus are an issue but to go at them without going at the jews or while the jews fiddles seems pointless in the end. I can't believe I'm saying this but a race war like this seems like a trap.

Or totally crushing the enemy. There's no reason we should give up vast amounts of territory because niggers aren't satisfied with their free ride. The thing about ethnic conflict is it will let ethnic hatreds boil to the surface. Suddenly whites will have the stomach for some ethnic cleansing that you think unimaginable in the current circumstances.

Im not sure if anyone noticed. But around 4am last night when that dallas story was blowing up, i browsed twitter and #RaceWar was most talked about

All I noticed was that NINETY-FUCKING-FIVE PERCENT 95% of niggers were eager for it. Literally
"kill whitey its time"

"Race war tmr! Lets goo"

alll shit like that. Way less than half of the people were whites, obviously. But 100% of them were pussy cucks. Downplaying everything,

"come on dont let this turn into a race war we're all equalz!!"

Im not one for inciting violence. But I find it funny that niggers are so for it. Niggers actually want a race war more than white supremacist groups.

Come to think of it, the last time those neo nazi faggots gathered. THEY were the ones being attacked while peacefully protesting with a permit.

Isnt this like, a rare thing in history for the violent instigators to be the left??

The enemy of which you speak is comprised of more than just black people, more than just Jews or spics, more than just chinks or even other crackers. The enemy is any group of people who doesn't share your worldview, your genetic line, your culture.

"The enemy" will be an outmoded concept within 200 years, regardless of whether we have a race war or not.

Then we ethnically cleanse the entire world.

A trap that can be used against them. The key is getting all parties to realize that the media is playing them like fiddles. Direct the anger at their propaganda arm. Rest should fall in place with a few gentle redpills.

This is also true. What Americans need to do is start a counter protest to black lives matter. They cannot go unchallenged any longer.
Also point out that cops kill more whites all the fucking time.

Those are all leftists. Like all leftists, they like the idea of something or something being done as long as someone else is doing it. They won't do shit.

If the media an the jews are left alone, then there is little point.

Genetic engineering makes ethnicity moot.

As does the (provable) concept of reincarnation. Whatever else you may think about spirituality, it does play a role in shaping how we chart our course into the future.

This. Right now American whites are very divided as a race white shitskins are unified in theor hatred of us. Only an all-out racial conflict will suffice to open the eyes of normalfag whites that multiculturalism is a mistake, and unite our people behind our own survival.

It's hilarious how disconnected you burgers are, the only reason they're here is because you forced us to take migrant labour in the sixties, the only reason they're still here is because your jewish rulers enforce it.

The summer of chaos has begun. They are going to do anything they can to stop a Trump presidency. Watch for more violence especially at the conventions

You are now aware that this is more evidence that the kikes can't stand Trump. He was not planned for and their globalist agenda is now being rushed because of him.
He could expose corruption in Washington and upon doing that reveal all the corrupt ties to Israel. Then he wouldn't need to pretend they're the greatest ally and can openly abandon and criticize them. I bet he knows we've been sold out and is sick of it

I mean this with all sincerity:

Good luck getting them out. The best of luck with that. Absolutely, I wish you fair tidings.

This.

I've been trying to say this in every thread about this "race war".

A race war breaking out now would consist of Tyrone chimping out on whites with the full support of the authorities followed by martial law and Obongo staying in power for five more years with absolutely no constraints on his power.

The same to you, my friend.

I was just shining a light on the fact that most Americans truely do not realize exactly how much your kike-controlled, obviously government has its' tentacles in Europe, but I wish the best for all of our brothers, the time for petty divisions between allies has gone long ago.

He knows we've been sold out and he's becoming more and more redpilled

user, US elections were held during the fucking US Civil war, literally the most disruptive and deadliest single event in US history.

I know the leaked messages are real but they can't do it even legally due to what transpired in the past.

Burger here; the earlier poster had no clue what he was talking about.

The EU and NATO, which is largely US led, keep Europe subjugated to suppress nationalism and force multiculturalism.

I'm optimistic that the UK's brave decision to Brexit will economically implode the EU and liberate the smaller countries that couldn't leave on their own.

Donald Trump has spoken extensively about dissolving NATO. He hasn't fully come out against it, which is understandable because most Americans think it benefits us to occupy Europe, but he has said that he wants to charge countries for our protection which will give them an avenue to opt out.

Europe without the EU and NATO would finally be sovereign again.

Meanwhile, this summer has been the most un-chaotic I've experienced, on an internal level.

Kali Yuga is being reversed. All the scum will face chaos and destruction while those of us that have faced this grotesque world our whole lives will begin to face the Golden Age.

No matter what, 'Obongo' won't be in office for any substantial length of time if he extends his stay at the Whitehouse. He just doesn't have enough control of the military.

But Mr. Soertoro will cause considerable disruption in our political process if he continues on his current path.

Lefties think chaos is their ally because it has been for the last six decades. They can't see that they control everything now; they are the system. Sure, maybe they'll prove deft enough to ride the wave and use chaos to their advantage - god knows they've done it before - but they have a lot more to lose than they have to gain. If I had a stranglehold on the bureaucracy, the press, the education system, and the courts, I sure as hell wouldn't be rooting for a "Summer of Chaos."

Whether the President stays in office or vacates it at the end of his term is not projected to significantly alter the already overwhelming chance for an ideological/race war.

Oh, he definitely knows

It is a trap, another kike Divide and Conquer tactic, they have been engineering and exploiting ethnic tensions since at least the 20th century, and have done so repeatedly in the previous host nations they inhabited, by fomenting Armenian genocide, causing the Chinese opium wars on behalf of a sephardic Jew drug lord, just to name a couple. White retaliation instead of vigilant self defense and security measures can only be used to institute martial law and gun grabbing at this point, there is no way a race war would not play into Jew hands. We need to play our cards carefully here, and I am not sure how to go about doing it, an option could be using the enemies false flag tactics against them and having a "devout orthodox Jew" shoot up some nigs or something, if we could direct the waves of negroid violence to say, the Jews or the federal reserve it might be useful. Either way, complete happening prep is officially due yesterday for all Holla Forumsacks, I felt stupid when the shemitah didn't happen but the september collapse meme compelled me to have everything covered for collapse, emergency supplies, food, bullets, etc. I even bought a hazmat suit which set me back quite a bit. There is no excuse for not arming yourself and stockpiling emergency supplies, planning, etc. right now.

This is the future globalists dream of.

You paint a rosier scenario than what I've seen projected. I hope some semblance of your vision comes to pass.

Paris will be the first to fall to Islamic rule, while the rest of France becomes a bloody battleground. When that happens, the last lefty holdouts of the European Nations will finally wake to what's going on.

If you've ever wanted to tour the Louvre, you'd better do it sooner, because later it's contents will be floating down the Seine.

I can see it now. Divide and conquer in real life.

Final comment re: Obongo

Mr. Obama is controlled by anonymously powerful people, not the other way around.

Ask yourself this: do you really think that a homosexual black guy can actually run this Nation, however horribly? Such explains his reluctance to enthusiastically endorse the Bush/Clinton political regime.

That hearing yesterday where naming of a certain (((agency))) was classified even for congress shows that our government and president aren't at the top. There are more powerful individuals hidden from view

You have then great opportunity to fight ZOG and MAGA

Trump won't make America great anyway. He will just slow the decline. I would rather get it over with now and destroy the tumor known as America once and for all.

I laughed so hard when he officially endorsed a Clinton, especially after everything he said during his own election about the Clintons and how corrupt, lying, and evil they were to the point he even created special attack ads just for her.

It was hilarious when Trump put on his twitter Obama's old attack ads on Clinton from 2008

May not be beneficial but it will be a lot of fun.

She looks like she could unhinge her jaw and suck a mean cock.

It would be better for us if the race war happened while Trump was president. If Trump were president he would be more inclined to use the military against leftist scum, where as if it goes down under Obama's watch he'd be more inclined to not use the military to confiscate guns. He wouldn't touch the real problem (leftists) at all.

Literally always the first post.
It's like these fuckers have a script or something that alerts them to new threads.

Even if we don't get rid of jews, we would have BTFO subhumans and probably deport them, and at that point, with whites being in power again, we would probably kick the kikes out anyway

Martial law can't be used to suspend elections, there are statutes on it. We had a civil war and martial law in effect and still had elections.

To live is to be in a state of war, dipshit.

They're less than 2% of the population, they have little control once normalcy breaks down, look at how freaked out and desperate they are right now.

yeah I agree Schlomo, we should just (((peacefully))) die out like good goyim.

Its an illusion the elites know what theyre doing. Imagine the roman elite as rome fell. They probably had all kinds of faggoty inheritor-tier plans too.

Watch the behavior or bill kristol if you want to know how the elites will be behavingnsoon and how effictive their calls will be

Race war and martial law will only benefit (((them))) right now.

This is true. In the middle stages of collapse the elites of a society often completely lose their credibility and become a laughingstock. Either that,, or they are killed.

To a certain extent yes.

America will totally collapse, and will be split in two (Urban centres under the UN vs smaller Urban centres and Rural areas).
All of the ideologically polarized people will be disillusioned immediately to the nature of their beliefs and will either join rebel christian factions or rebel 'independent' factions (bandits and others). Wannabees will be weeded out or disillusioned as well.
Also, the intensity of the war will be so much more intense than most people would be willing to admit. It will literally be a battle between the 'spiritually enlightened', bandits and world government army.
The 'spiritually enlightened' will have a major foothold in America however, many people have thousands of arms cached in the event this happens, we know what it's gonna take.

Nigger, get real.

We had an election during the Civil war, I don't see why we wouldn't be able to hold an election during a race war

Only dumb nigs who can't into history think chimping out can stop this election.

doth thou jest?

Wouldn't that case a civil war?

Always the first post. Do you get a bonus if you shill the first post?

Why not both?

That why when the chaos happens, first priority is the kikes not the groids or kebab.

How do (((they))) keep this up?

always the first. Do they pay you to just sit and stare and wait for a new thread to come up?

MUH ODED YINON PLAN. PLAN. PLAN.

Chaos itself will devour leftism.

Whatever happens, if their agenda is rushed it will be slowly destroyed from within.

More and more blunders will appear

THREAD THEME

No, I doubt it. This isn't medieval Europe. We're not going to have a Christian army. I don't care what you hardcore religious freaks think. Hell, most of your kind are pro-government and pro-Israel. Why you people always preach the nonsense that the second things get tough, people will run to god is beyond me. Never happens. "There's no Atheist in a foxhole." Says who? I don't identify as an Atheist, but I certainly don't follow a religion, let alone one that worships a Jew. I'd never follow a person who does either. I'd sooner lone-wolf it and fight both (the religious and the Marxists) than be subjected to the oppression of either fucked up ideology. When will you get it through your head? Christianity is a hindrance to our people. Always was and always will be. It stifled advancement hundreds of years ago through sheer violence and strict, oppressive policies. It does so now through blind, stupid devotion. Leftist filth aren't the only problem in this Democracy. You religious nuts are as well. You and them both blindly vote against your better judgement because you're both so caught up in your own stupid ideologies. No true Nationalist puts Christianity above his people. Fight for your people, or fight for your god. You can't fight for both. So pick your side.

WE ARE SO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKE

feels good man

If Obama invoked martial law, he wouldn't even be in power any more, the highest ranking military officer (excluding him) would be in charge:

Martial law is the imposition of the highest-ranking military officer as the military governor or as the head of the government, thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

Here's the thing, when the nigs decide to throw the chimpout at the convention , what category are we talking about? Cat 3? Cat 3 has happened in 1965, 1968, and 1992. So there has been 3 opportunities to declare Martial Law. So was it not in the interest of (((them))) to put it in place then?

Race war would really only affect metropolitan areas as well as some suburban areas. It wouldn't take place in many places, nor would it last very long (who in our society has the will to fight weeks on end? Rodney King riots didn't last that long did they?).

Remember niggers are lazy. They would lose a race war.

I'll take "what is a puppet?" for 500, Alex.

Remember Obama has been purging the Military of people he doesn't like for 8 years. Anyone in charge of Martial Law will do everything he says.