WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WATCH OUT TENNESSEE!!

The meme magic has to fucking stop!
So the band "Eagles of Death Metal", the same band that was in the Paris attacks a couple months ago, made a song about San Bernardino, the gay club mass shooting, in 2009. The song then goes on to mention Amerillo and Dallas, 2 places where shootings just occurred! The shootings are going in the order they appear on the song, Tennessee should be next!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_B6lOPAvx1I

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jul/08/authorities-tennessee-highway-gunman-motivated-by/
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4Dr1rqQzx
twitter.com/AP/status/751488681089826816
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_POLICE_SHOOTINGS_PROTEST_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/one-dead-after-black-gunman-shoots-passing-cars-tennessee-highway-targeting-police-w
youtube.com/watch?v=KzC_GNaf12o
l7.alamy.com/zooms/3aac279839aa4ced9eae760b14ba917d/white-house-chief-of-staff-rahm-emanuel-gives-the-thumbs-up-sign-to-fntery.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Barack_Obama_and_Rahm_Emanuel_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's nothing about Orlando in the song

Hmm…

Interdasting.

"eagles of death metal" are notorious homos though

Happening in St louis, in state next to Tennessee.Hasn't happened yet but it's getting closer

My bad, San Bernardino was the Muslim couple shooting the people at work. All of these shootings are getting confusing

Some of the songs lyrics

And we shall miss Carolina
Dylan Roof shooting in Carolina then San Bernardino shooting…

Spooky

I wonder if anyone else sings about places, and if in those places anything happens?

other songs?

I live in Tennessee and i rarely ever see any dunecoons and the only places I see them at are at places like Costco, I doubt that there's enough to snackbar a concert

You don't need kebab to fuck shit up. The false flag shooting in Chattanooga, TN last year was to test the water's for whatever they have planned next. They use merc's, mosad kikes, and gov agents more than kebab for these things.

ISISIDF please go

they're going to be impaled along the banks of the mississippi if they try to blow anything up

Wrong faggot they use niggers and goat fucker muslims as well, but since there is no footage of the attack on a busy as road near a fucking police station it tends to point towards gubmint involvement

That's not what he's sayin' you double nigger.

You think they can always depend on low-IQ niggers and mudslimes? NO.

Sometimes they have to use someone who is smarter yet expendable still.

what about nigger mudslimes like nation of islam and shit?

And besides… FBI is tracking over like 51+ locations of ISIS in this country w/ drones, or rather just keeping an eye on their assets. Waiting to use them when the time is ripe.

They're only going to use niggers to push laws, make money, and create further racial tensions.

They're the means to an end in which will eventually lead to attacks by 'ISIS' again, and then once they're out of the picture. Your average red neck will be depicted as the enemy on national news.

Eventually everyone here on Holla Forums will be in the same boat as these expendable fucks. Except you guys have a better chance in all aspects of survival. These niggers really believe the change they're committed to doing. 'Cause you know the involvement with alphabet soup isn't a clear connection for them; but for us we know it is there though and can see it plainly. The only thing you're waiting for, for most of you is for them to make the first move against your comfortable life as it is now or for them to take control over the Internet more or rather the flow of Information.

What about them? They're still niggers, but, they're not the only way for them to commit atrocity like a mass shooting against whoever.

They might want to push racial tensions, but, they don't wanna always use nogs. 'Cause nogs aren't always going to follow through exactly as you want. That's why you get people like Dylan Roof, James Holmes, Adam Lanza, whom they drug then abuse to do what they want. It's much easier for them to misconstrue, or control the narrative around those things, since, it involves only one person and they're also white. Which demonization of white's as shooters, and this or that. It helps them much more in the long-term than always resorting to niggers or mudslimes who won't always follow through exactly as they want them to do.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Reminder that this band maintains that Paris was planned and that Muslim security guards were in on it.

guys…

MEMELORDS OF DEATH METAL

MEME MAGIC WILL NEVER STOP!!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls make it stop

Did you say "Tennessee"?
lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jul/08/authorities-tennessee-highway-gunman-motivated-by/

Lads….

yeah actually

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
H
E
R
I
D
E
N
E
V
E
R
E
N
D
S

BTW, the singer of EODM lives near San Bernardino

Surreal.
Unless the shooter was OP.

In the song, it says they're ran out of Tennessee by ignorant racist rednecks. Only the places they liked get shot up. I think we'll be alright, at least the folks outside the cities will be.

oh shit nigga it happened

The nig fears the redneck.

oh shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE

You know what's happening.

I've seen one in my county.
My cousin got knocked up by him.

So these guys cheated death and now death is searching a way to kill them. It goes through their songs, takes the lyrics for granted. Expects the members to be in the place where they sing about. By creating this events, it tries to kill them.

To those who doubt the power of kek, look on and despair.

It's like Final Destination, kek

NOT homos you fucking Jew
Josh is married with kids to Brodey Dalle.
And the other guy is a master pussy hound and pro-Trump, pro-Guns after Paris

Kill your mother

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4Dr1rqQzx

Sounds and looks like a bunch of hipster hacks trying their hardest to not be 'too current'…

You should feel bad for sharing this cultural marxism wrapped as a music video with the rest of Holla Forums user. No really, it was mad kike'ish.

twitter.com/AP/status/751488681089826816
I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE

stop listening to them! death might mistake you for them if you repeat the lyrics.

THIS IS FUCKING BIG.

it's not even good redpilled trve kvlt myetal, western metalfags aren't as good as their scandinavian cousins who are just as redpilled

Doesn't stop him from being an ultra-jew and a rampant homosexual according to rumours

TWO TRIPS AND DUBS
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A FUCKING HAPPENING MEN
KEK WILLS IT

Does this count?

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_POLICE_SHOOTINGS_PROTEST_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP

Fuck off

hmm

The original official video of the song is 3:33 long/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The band's agency is the William Morris Endeavor agency. The company's co-CEO is Ari Emanuel, brother of Rahm Emanuel.

What does that mean?

We're now at Chimpcon 2 nationwide and 2.5 in select areas.

All is lost once we hit Chimpcon 4, there's no going back from there

Well, at a minimum it means that Jews push drug use and homosexuality into white society through the trash music they produce, this also helps to hide real artwork and our own past from us. Everyone knows Kanye, no one knows Handel

O Dankest Kek, show us mortal shitlords the future! Where will the nigs nog next?

NO! NOT IN MY CORNFIELDS

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL PREDICTED THE REFUGEE CRISIS

I want you so hard
I want you so good
Now take a chance, momma
You know, you should
Trust your instincts and let me in
Just be my ride and I'll be my friend

My friends are talkin'
And they're tellin' you

You're wastin' your time
The boy's bad news

My friends are talkin'
And they're tellin' you
Leave him alone
'Cause it's just bad news

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/one-dead-after-black-gunman-shoots-passing-cars-tennessee-highway-targeting-police-w

It's not spooky…the Jews run the music industry and the false flags dont you know?

ROLLING

You can find yourself dozens of "spooky" references to future tragedies/conspiracies in cinema/music.

Maybe you can.

So is death metal the music of choice of Kek?

Black metal

eagles of death metal isn't even metal, it's some indie hipster trash

rip harold hill

They were 10yrs before Hipster you millennial faggot

You faggot it's Stoner Rock. There were no Hipsters when these guys came out. The Metal line is a joke

>>>Holla Forums
that place is more your speed, sped

kek directs and chooses us in weird ways lads
weird
fucking
ways

Prince at a concert in 1998: youtube.com/watch?v=KzC_GNaf12o
"I got to go back to America - I got to get ready for the bomb - Osama Bin Laden get ready to bomb - Osama Bin Laden get ready to bomb - America you better watch out - 2001 hit me"

what i think happened in france

as for this other memery going on here, maybe it's some kinda time memeing, like how in the 20s frances far right referred to moderate right as cuckolds.

Jesse Hughes confirmed prophet of Kek. We must study his lyrics and find out what Kek wills next.

This

If our memeing saved one man's life, then it was worth it.

Yeah there's really no correlation there, be honest.

A lot of people went to Holla Forums got redpilled, and could never go back to feeling "happy", yeah it's a stretch, but y'know

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

hickok is going to have the biggest fucking killcount when this shit kicks off…

Music is one of the strongest ways to meme magic, which is why (((they))) own huge parts of that industry.

Do you know who Rahm Emanuel is?

Some allege he's connected to Mossad. (But why would they say something like that?)
l7.alamy.com/zooms/3aac279839aa4ced9eae760b14ba917d/white-house-chief-of-staff-rahm-emanuel-gives-the-thumbs-up-sign-to-fntery.jpg

But it's known he volunteered for the Israeli army during the 1991 Gulf War.

Then few years later this guy was advisor to Clinton in the White House and "a leading strategist in White House efforts to institute NAFTA".

Then also with Obama, White House Chief of Staff 2009-10.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Barack_Obama_and_Rahm_Emanuel_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg

There was a shooting in TN already today

I imagine some fag in black ops sitting around playing this song on his Ipod

then Hillary looks at him and says

but user, THE FUN IS ONLY BEGINNING

Bit of a stretch m8