Lethal Weapon

What's your favorite Lethal Weapon movie and how do you feel about Lethal Weapon kino in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/42516/patsy_kensit.html#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lethal weapon 1

2 was anti-apartheid
3 was just jewy
4 was a lame cashgrab

What's with the good cop/bad cop - white cop/nigger cop thing in America?
48 Hours, Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, Cuck Wild West, Shangai Knights

Lethal Weapon 1 had an end apatheid sticker on the family's fridge. Shane BLACKed doesn't waste time.

never seen em, should i bother?

u wot m8

First one is okay. Everything after is a prepgressively worse mixed bag.

Lethal Weapon 2, because it was the first one I saw, I saw it when I was a kid, and it gave me one of my first Holla Forums crushes.

They also had proeminent anti-NRA stickers on the police station - probably because Danny Glover is a Commie negro and demanded that, or else he wouldn't play Officer Chimp Obongo anymore.

That's just plain retarded. That's good trivia to wonder about

1>2>4>3

Fourth one had issues but I like how it showed good finality to the series. Riggs and Murtaugh are getting too old for this shit and that final fight scene with Jet Li, with a high possibility of one or both of them dying got me kinda emotional. Then the final scene and credits even felt like a nice end to the series.

She had weird tits + married the singer from oasis. Trash/10 tbh.

Riggs was supposed to be some kind of special forces martial arts guy in the first two. Why was he swinging around like a untrained gorilla in the last one? Did they forget their own story? Don't give me that he was old shit either. Just because you get older doesn't mean you just forget your training and resort to wild flailing.

It's jews

How would you know?

In real fights when you deal with opponents who have much greater strength than you, you end up looking like a flailing idiot gorilla
he was outmatched. Just watch more real life fighting and you would understand. Some fighters look like gods of technique/martial arts then once they meet their true matches they look like flailing uncoordinated fools.

Hey guys…. hehe… a-aren't we… hehe… aren't we getting too… hehe… t-too old for this? hehe…

shit?

I'm not talking about just against Jet Li. Even against the chaff he was fighting like some bumbling cop. Not a hint of special forces training to be seen. I really think they just forgot that aspect of his character.

xhamster.com/movies/42516/patsy_kensit.html#
She's got those weird puffy nipples on top of implants that aren't even that big.

yea maybe I was being a bit too critical and autistic to realize this. I haven't watched the lethal weapon franchise in a while, but from what I remember Rigg's martial arts were mostly highlighted in Lethal Weapon 2.

True, but I think the chemistry between Murtaugh and Riggs was done the best in that movie.

I'm gonna see the 4th today. The 1st was great, in the second, Joss Ackland was a very ebil nazi, I liked his performance very much, but how did Riggs survive at the end is beyond me. Also why the fuck was that car in that container? The third, what was in it? I can't remember right now…

Also Joe Pesci is really annoying in these

Where is he not?

That's Pesci's whole schtick

Did he retire or does he still get work?

Motherfucker turns down work. He was asked by Luis Cuck King to be on his show and he straight up told luis that he sucks shit and he's lucky to even be a comedian.

There's a Wyatt Mann comic about that.

Don't forget Showtime

I'm glad that he got killed by Mark Walberg in Shooter.

John Woo's US remake of The Killer was going to feature that with Denzel Washington. It got cancelled because Hollywood thought that strong friendship between men was too gay. Nearly two decades pass and they greenlit Brokeback Mountain and Broke Black Mountain (Moonlight) .

Just saw the 4th. It wasn't as bad as said. Though there were some strange things in it…

>AK-47 is able to operate under water ?

She ruined her face.

I think it's a poor man's Die Hard.

…What?

I don't need to know. She can always be that perfect 80s Aryan beauty.

I guess not even pedophiles like cuckolds.

Only feet fetishists do.

Wish danny glover would fuck my face with his bbc.

the one where riggs wants to kill himself only a few minutes into the movie. think it was the first one.