OFFICER SHOT IN MONTANA

If this is more blm fucks we're in for a treat. Also, a nigger in Montana? Where was Ben "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" Garrison?

archive.is/L2BYm
fox2now.com/2016/07/08/report-officer-shot-in-ballwin-manhunt-underway/

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This might be it. The feedback loop is ramping up. Cops become more paranoid, blacks realize they can kill loads of cops.

Please call him by his real name, Zyklon-Ben. All other names are given to him by Jews wanting to distract us from his fight against them.

That's what I'm hoping for. We've seen increasing retaliation on cops by niggers after each of these public incidents. It will only increase.

Check the pic, I know his formal name. But, he's a man of many talents and I like the variety.

GO GET 'EM BEN
KILL THOSE FUCKING KIKES

maybe Ben was the shooter and the cop was a nigger

and I'm fucking retarded. MO is Missouri, MN is Montana. forgive me. it's early.

Ben wouldn't be fighting alongside niggers, you idiot.

[spoiler] whitey removes nogs and j00s in 2017. spoiler doesn't work here, right? :/

Police feed
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20747

MO = Missouri
MT = Montana

MN is Minnesota.
ML is Murphy's Law.

quality post

MO is MinnesOta
MT is MonTana
MI is MIssissippi
MA is MichigAn
MS is MaSsachusetts
OR is missOuRi

Finally. Someone who actually paid attention during geography lessons.
MT really is Montana

MO is Missouri
MI is Michigan
MA is Massachusetts
MS is Mississippi
OR is Oregon

Montana is MT goy

While I hate to see this happen since most cops are White, right-wing and racist… I hope a full scale ground war happens where cops and niggers are going at it like in the Wild West.

Benny G never leaves a trace. The man is a fucking ghost.

Well, no cop was shot yesterday but a guy was shot outside the happs bar with a shotgun. Neither where a cop or black. But thats order of the day here, you solve problems your self.

OH SHIT

There are no black people in Montana, except Richard Spencer.

Pick another state that starts with an M and has lots of black people in it.

It's true that Montana has a smaller percentage of black people than any other state. It is not, however, the whitest state, largely thanks to the Indian population.