Chromium is the best open source browser

Chromium is the best open source browser.

Mozilla SJWs, come and put your money where your mouth is: point to a single line of code to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/diversity/
git.iridiumbrowser.de/cgit.cgi/iridium-browser/commit/?id=6e4bf69be364a94e03463050cb638f82f5c84325
git.iridiumbrowser.de/cgit.cgi/iridium-browser/commit/?id=d207fc1a9321badd86b9d2699130d033f561059e
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webrtc-network-limiter/npeicpdbkakmehahjeeohfdhnlpdklia
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
github.com/gcarq/inox-patchset
mozilla.org/en-US/contribute/events/
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not actually a "Mozilla SJW". Chromium and Firefox are not the only two libre browsers. If "SJWs" are why you hate Mozilla then stay the hell away from Google too:
google.com/diversity/

I personally use qutebrowser.

Most of the problems with Chromium are also "features", so not secret or hidden. Asking for "lines of code" is a really retarded request. But I can point at arbitrary lines of source code that are related to them if that makes you happy.

Transmitting everything you type in the search bar to Google:
git.iridiumbrowser.de/cgit.cgi/iridium-browser/commit/?id=6e4bf69be364a94e03463050cb638f82f5c84325
Letting Google know when you start the browser to fetch an ebin special start page:
git.iridiumbrowser.de/cgit.cgi/iridium-browser/commit/?id=d207fc1a9321badd86b9d2699130d033f561059e

I can look for more if you want.

Chromium also doesn't let you disable webrtc, and has a history of breaking addons that do disable webrtc. This means if you use a VPN you shouldn't ever trust chromium because it may leak your IP through webrtc.

Palemoon is the only browser that works decently on my D630 piece of shit running Lubuntu.

Try again with actual substance.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webrtc-network-limiter/npeicpdbkakmehahjeeohfdhnlpdklia
pcap dump as proof or gtfo

I run chromium on a 1GB 32-bit netbook. Your distro is shit

Already discussed in the trisquel forums
Chromium is corrupted and a unblobble piece of ""open source"" software.

Try Inox or ungoogled-chromium.

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
github.com/gcarq/inox-patchset

Always has been

So you're just trolling then?

Fuck off

Does qutebrowser have tree tabs yet? I know it has vertical, but my immense autism needs a tree structure.

I want Chrome* niggers to leave.

Yes goy, don't forget to use tor too

Not yet. If you know Python and you're autistic enough you could try adding them and sending a pull request. There's an issue open for it.

Firefox is good enough

I couldn't care less if my browser was coded by 100% gay transsexual furry NEETs as long as it doesn't spy on me, has frequent security updates and supports add-ons.

Chromium and meme browsers can go f*** themselves

not an argument

That wasn't my intent, faggot.

it did great on Pwn2Own 2016

Try pajeets
mozilla.org/en-US/contribute/events/

Firefox back then in its beta was really good, nowadays its just a bloated piece of shit.

i really want to love chromium but so far some of my tampermonkey codes didn't work when i moved to chromium.

Install ViolentMonkey, it's better and actually maintained

is the ungoogled-chromium a meme?

no

Yes.
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909

I expect ungoogled-chromium removes that, because that's the whole point.

no, it works great.

You realize that's running the same renderer as Chrome/Safari, right? Microsoft is the last man standing in engine development, period.

A browser is not the same thing as a rendering engine. I don't like the lack of rendering engine diversity but my important problems with Chromium are unrelated to its rendering engine.

Which is why we have both "Chrome" and "Firefox" on iOS.

Mainstream browsers have officially been reduced to a logo.