Trump's Favorite General

Trump's Favorite General

politico.com/story/2016/07/donald-trump-general-michael-flynn-vp-225253

Michael Flynn is more than a valued adviser to the presumptive GOP nominee. He's also a potential VP candidate.

As the military's top spy, Michael Flynn repeatedly butted heads with the Obama administration during a rocky tenure in which he was ultimately forced out. He then broke ranks with most national security leaders in Washington when he became one of the earliest backers of Donald Trump.

Now Flynn, 57, who has both briefed Trump in person and penned memos for him, has emerged as more than a valued informal adviser — he’s a potential running-mate.

Trump associates say that Flynn has been the subject of growing discussions inside the campaign, as Trump himself has signaled publicly that he is exploring a running mate beyond the ranks of politicians, including from the military.

“I like the generals. I like the concept of the generals. We're thinking about — actually there are two of them that are under consideration,” Trump said Wednesday on Fox News.

Flynn is one of them, according to two people close to Trump. The head of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 2012 to 2014, Flynn has advised the candidate on the Islamic State, Iran and the military, according to a Trump associate familiar with the discussions. And he’s briefed Trump in-person at Trump Tower, beginning last fall ahead of a debate focused on foreign affairs.

By relying on the retired general and floating his interest in a vice president from the military, Trump is seeking to burnish his national security and foreign policy bona fides. To do it, he has chosen a forceful and increasingly vocal hawk who is more than willing to ruffle feathers and has recently promulgated views that have led some of his longtime colleagues to say they barely recognize the highly capable military officer.

The New York Post earlier this week reported that Flynn was being actively vetted, which the retired general did not deny. “One of the things I expect Mr. Trump would look for in a vice president is discretion,” Flynn told the paper. Trump sources said Flynn was actively under consideration but declined to say he if was being vetted.

Other top potential Trump running mates include Govs. Chris Christie of New Jersey and Mike Pence of Indiana and former Speaker Newt Gingrich. Two senators, after being very publicly floated, Joni Ernst and Bob Corker, took themselves out of contention this week. Trump himself has said the list is as long as 10 names.

He has shaped some of Trump's views, including disdain for the recent nuclear agreement with Iran and calls for a far more aggressive strategy to confront Islamic extremism at home and abroad — a "grave danger" he says "threatens our way of life."

Flynn held some of the top military intelligence positions over the course of his 33-year military career. He served the director of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the U.S. Central Command, which oversees operations in the Middle East, the NATO mission in Afghanistan, and the Joint Special Operations Command — culminating in the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Flynn has expressed other views that seem in conflict with Trump, who has said the United States cannot police the world. "We must be capable of nation building, negotiating, and fighting all at the same time," Flynn wrote in Small Wars Journal, when he was a two-star general in 2011.

The growing chatter about his key role in the Trump campaign coincides with his new book, “The Field of Fight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies,” scheduled for release July 12. A vice presidential trial balloon certainly would drive interest in the text, and possibly juice sales.

He teamed up on the book with Michael Ledeen, a prominent member of a group of scholars and former government officials that helped shape the views of many top national security leaders in the George W. Bush administration. Ledeen said Flynn has plans to be in Cleveland, site of the Republican National Convention, next week, and described a man who sounded a lot like Trump — brash, bold and unconcerned with how he’s perceived.

“Flynn is not the type of guy who calculates the consequences of what he’s about to say,” said Ledeen. “He answers the question.”

Plaster, one of Flynn’s confidantes, predicted that whether or not Trump selected him for the VP slot, Flynn is likely to play an influential role in a Trump administration, possibly as director of national intelligence.

"He is the kind of people that people want to follow."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JAEEK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_T._Flynn
fas.org/spp/military/docops/usspac/visbook.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_military_service
archive.is/3ykBD
fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/theranos-asked-military-general-help-tamping-down-misinformation-dod/2015-12-02
nypost.com/2016/07/09/the-military-fired-me-for-calling-our-enemies-radical-jihadis/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-22/seymour-hersh-bombshell-us-military-shared-intelligence-assad-defiance-obama-cia
russia-insider.com/en/military/interview-michael-t-flynn-retired-united-states-army-lieutenant-general-former-director
archive.is/JqvFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a Holla Forums dossier on Flynn?

Michael Flynn is a smart man. He rightly recognizes the danger that Iran and its nuclear arsenal pose to the United States and its allies in the region such as Israel and Saudi Arabia.

From the OP he seems to be Holla Forums-quality.

Though wouldn't Sec of Def or State be better.

JIDF plz go

sure looks white to me

That's insanely good to hear.

That's just even more likely for a nationalist rule if it recruits it's right hand guy from the military.

Oh (((you))).

the Nazi Party was Nationalistic

and they made Germany Great Again

we should be so fortunate to have great unifiers

(((They're))) still REALLY trying to force this Jewt maymay aren't they?

On the scale of 10. How good of a shabbos goy is he?

Couldn't snag first post this time eh shlomo?

And the D&C starts.

Looks like an interventionist ZOGbot. Trump is probably just spreading different names to tease the media.

Also, always archive. I'll take care of it this time:
archive.is/JAEEK

Hey now. Give (((him))) a break. These last two days have been full of habbenings (((he's))) needed to correct us white, male, Christian terrorists on.

Look at his ID.

It's a honest fucking question from yurop.
From my experience military is riddled with jew enablers.
So having another Israel firster is a bit bad don't you agree?

whoops

He appears to be a Bushie warhawk. Trump puts a lot of emphasis on him being against interventions in Iraq, Libya and Syria, so picking someone like him would just pull him down.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Too many habbenings have left me dull and I don't pick up the little things anymore.

Back to Iran, Achmed.

we can hate both dunecoons and kikes, you know

Trump needs someone even more shitlordy than him self as VP.

Back to the oven, Chaim.

i prefer James Mad Dog Mattis

kill yourself, you fat fuck

Something not mentioned here:

And I suppose this answers your question too:
Michael Flynn was the former Chief of the DIA who blew the whistle on the fact that Hillary Clinton's State Department shut down part of his intelligence gathering that had been going on since just after 9/11.

Specifically, there is a sect of Islam that produces 80% of that religion's terrorists, but Hillary Clinton's state department declared that investigating terrorists based on SECT was "descrimination", shut their work down, and even required destruction of records.

This ended the investigations in the mosques of the San Bernardino AND Orlando shooters.

TL;DR: Michael Flynn is supremely positioned to explained NOT ONLY how political correctness can kill, but how HILLARY CLINTON HAS GOTTEN PEOPLE KILLED WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

When Scott Adams says that Trump is holding back ammunition until after the conventions, I can only pray Flynn's story is part of it. It has gotten SO little coverage.

Does the truth hurt, Schlomo? He's just the type to "spread democracy and freedom" for Israel.

Been a few years since I read it, but IIRC, the Flynn brothers were both profiled in Michael Hastings' book, The Operators, since they were both part of GEN McChrystal's Afghanistan team.

They came across as highly intelligent, witty, and in general real human beans.

If Trump were to pick a general as VP he would need to be intelligent and not one of the good goy chosen generals that got high rank for being yes men to Israel.

Flynn looks promising but I'm not yet ready to support him. Need to learn more

The only thing I know about him is that he was the General who kept telling Obama that ISIS was growing and nothing was being done about it, and Obama kept ingnoring him. Flynn resigned and later came out and said that Washington actively, purposefully facilitated the creation and growth of ISIS.

This is also what's at the heart of the "JV Team" line out of Obama. It wasn't negligence– it was him intentionally trying to pretend they weren't important to get people to not pay attention to them so they could do what Washington wanted them to do, and to send objectors down the wrong path about Obama being incompetent.

I don't know how interventionist Flynn is, but it's great that he is close to Trump, at least for this.

The last thing we need is the (((powers that be))) trying to shoehorn a neocohen interventionist psychopath into Trump's team.

We need dirt on that guy, stat. What he did, what he said, what he signed, what he voted for, what he supported, whom he knows and who knows him.

I was hoping for Ventura personally, as he'd of divided all opposition, but this guy looks fucking perfect for the job.

The General has my support for the VP, and I'm a fuckin wizard.

Hey man, that was a good album.

this.

this guy is suspect. born in the NE. No mention on wiki of who his parents were. doesn't say what his middle name is. doesn't say what his religion is. suspicious nose (lowered septum, flared nostrils); was appointed by Obama; registered Democrat;

Who wizard here? what does this shit mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_T._Flynn

wrote a paper called

VISION2020: Accelerating Change Through Integration

wtf?

PS. it seems the oak clusters may mean he's won the award several times

fas.org/spp/military/docops/usspac/visbook.pdf

Spoke to some buddies of mine that are/were soldiers, 3 in the army, 1 in the Marines.

This is purely anecdotal, but they said he was pretty cool.

Some of the best presidents were generals. Now it seems like everyone in government all came out of the universities and went straight into politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_military_service
here's a list if you want to go through it.

Redpilled buddies or ZOGbots?

This thread is cuckchan-tier, the military isn't our friends. They're the most bluepilled globalist faggots of all

I think the FBI guy was right and he will choose Flynn.
He'll need a loyal military man for taking down Clintons and Bushes.

what did you say nigger?

lel, the whole Iran situation is Jews fighting against the Land of the Aryans

k

Eisenhower was the best post WW2 president and was a general. TBH this is the best guy on Trump's VP list I've seen so far (we Sessions in the senate)…

Hillary is also a Democrat. The Clintons butted heads with Obama all the time.

k

Wasn't there a picture of this guy standing behind Obama looking as though he was about to explode in a rage of

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He teamed up on the book with (((Michael Ledeen))), a prominent member of a group of scholars and former government officials that helped shape the views of many top national security leaders in the George W. Bush administration.

He's friends with the neocons? He's out.

Which one of the generals is behind the death of Michael Hastings? Any idea?

Is it maybe the video where Obongo says something about how we trained ISIL and he's behind him over Obongo's right shoulder?

I think it either really was a freak accident or a few special operations personnel loyal to GEN McChrystal assassinated Hastings on their own time, without telling the general.

I think the chances of it being an actual government operation are almost zero.

Do you really believe a word of what you just typed?

When the fucking cameras are on nigger. Can't tell you how many skinhead/white nationalist types I met when I was in. Mostly enlisted albeit because you have to walk on thin ice to get anywhere as a officer.

When were you in, though? Much of the stuff that books talks about is over a decade ago at this point.

What are you suggesting?

That it was planned in the Oval Office? The Pentagon?

Maybe, but probably not. I was in the military, and then I was around that world for years after I got out, to include meeting people who worked with McChrystal.

I think it's much more plausible that a few guys who were highly loyal to McChrystal did it on their own.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That this
is patently ridiculous.

Wait wait wait this was FLYNN?
Was Obama passive aggressively shoving it into his face: "Look I'll tell the public that we train ISIS and they won't care, they won't see it".

Do you guys even know how much people is Trump is gonna redpill since everyone will be looking information about him over the internet.
If he picks him of course.

I know it's WaPo, but this article also suggests Flynn is going to get the nod:

Was in for 8 years, got out last October. A lot of those guys got in and stayed in and are now staff NCO's. It's pretty funny when you see your platoon sgt with a some telling tattoos. After the scout sniper flag bullshit everybody has been keeping pretty low key. That being said you still see kids coming in who are spouting off pol shit. When ever a chipout went down we would pickup the livestream and have a barracks party. Good times.

Forgot the link:
>archive.is/3ykBD

Not only would Mattis fail the vetting process, he might end up in jail. Busted.

fiercemedicaldevices.com/story/theranos-asked-military-general-help-tamping-down-misinformation-dod/2015-12-02

This thread is filled with legit JIDF shills.

This is amazing to watch. Ten years in and these Hasidic faggots think they're invisible. Te-hehe.

No shit. Like we didn't already establish that ISIS was created by Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US.

We don't need ANY neoCohens on the Trump Train.

I read that as "Israel fister".

As much as I'd like to see Jeff Sessions on the ticket, it does makes sense to keep him in the Senate.

A General - even one that goes against some of our ideas about the middle east (Iran, etc.) - is vastly preferable to Jewt Gingrich or Chris "War with Russia" Christie.

Flynn wrote a book on foreign policy that was endorsed by Joseph Lieberman. Get ready for more wars for Israel under President Trump or Clinton. Whoever wins, we lose.

He's not wrong about the endorsement, but as to whether or not you'll get more wars, no one can say for certain.

This pleases me.

That was the video I was thinking of. Now that I see it, it's not him. This statement was given in July of 2015 and Flynn was fired 1 year ago by Obongo on August 7 of 2014.

The military fired me for calling our enemies radical jihadis
By Michael Flynn

nypost.com/2016/07/09/the-military-fired-me-for-calling-our-enemies-radical-jihadis/

(…)

I knew then it had more to do with the stand I took on radical Islamism and the expansion of al Qaeda and its associated movements. I felt the intel system was way too politicized, especially in the Defense Department. After being fired, I left the meeting thinking, “Here we are in the middle of a war, I had a significant amount of combat experience (nearly five years) against this determined enemy on the battlefield and served at senior levels, and here it was, the bureaucracy was letting me go.” Amazing.

At the time, I was working very hard to change the culture of DIA from one overly focused on Washington, DC, to a culture that focused on our forward-based war fighters and commanders. It was not an easy shift, but it was necessary and exactly the reason I was put into the job in the first place.

In the end, I was pissed but knew that I had maintained my integrity and was determined in the few months I had left to continue the changes I was instituting and to keep beating the drum about the vicious enemy we were facing (still are).

I would not change a lick how I operate. Our country has too much at stake.

We’re in a global war, facing an enemy alliance that runs from Pyongyang, North Korea, to Havana, Cuba, and Caracas, Venezuela. Along the way, the alliance picks up radical Muslim countries and organizations such as Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban and Islamic State.

(…)

He doesn't mention Assad or Russia.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-22/seymour-hersh-bombshell-us-military-shared-intelligence-assad-defiance-obama-cia

"Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, director of the DIA between 2012 and 2014, confirmed that his agency had sent a constant stream of classified warnings to the civilian leadership about the dire consequences of toppling Assad. The jihadists, he said, were in control of the opposition. Turkey wasn’t doing enough to stop the smuggling of foreign fighters and weapons across the border. ‘If the American public saw the intelligence we were producing daily, at the most sensitive level, they would go ballistic,’ Flynn told me. ‘We understood Isis’s long-term strategy and its campaign plans, and we also discussed the fact that Turkey was looking the other way when it came to the growth of the Islamic State inside Syria."

(…)

"In a recent interview in Der Spiegel, Flynn was blunt about Russia’s entry into the Syrian war: ‘We have to work constructively with Russia. Whether we like it or not, Russia made a decision to be there and to act militarily. They are there, and this has dramatically changed the dynamic. So you can’t say Russia is bad; they have to go home. It’s not going to happen. Get real.’"

but here he repeats the bs about the Houla chemical attack and says there should be a regime change in Syria:

russia-insider.com/en/military/interview-michael-t-flynn-retired-united-states-army-lieutenant-general-former-director

"But a decision must also be made on the Assad regime. Assad used chemical weapons against his own people, he violated international and moral law; he must be brought before an international tribunal. That is what I would recommend in this situation. We cannot consider such a person as a national leader."

We’re in a global war, facing an enemy alliance that runs from Pyongyang, North Korea, to Havana, Cuba, and Caracas, Venezuela. Along the way, the alliance picks up radical Muslim countries and organizations such as Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban and Islamic State.

Wait wait, is he seriously saying the US faces an enemy alliance that recruits islamic terrorists? Is he seriously saying Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea are together funding islamic terrorists networks like ISIS and Al Qaeda to attack the US?

Is this guy retarded or what?

Okey I'll bite.

What were your views back then regarding:

Also what rankare we talking about?

This. That's practically Team America's script.

Bump because of that other thread about him being supposedly anti-Israel.

The Flynn shills have some explaining to do.

He wants to disarm Israel you fucking kike.

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] You would like to see a region, Middle East, free of nuclear?
Michael Flynn: Yeah. That's ridiculous.
Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] Is that what you would like? Can I just confirm that?
Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] I would love to see it.
Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] So you would love to see Israel give up its 200 nuclear warheads?
Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] I would love to see it.

And we're fucked. These people are the chaos that the globalists use for cover.

Nigger, why don't you post the full quote?

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] So you would love to see Israel give up its 200 nuclear warheads?

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] I would love to see it but it’s not practical because - actually nuclear energy is very clean and it actually is, it is so cost-effective, much more cost-effective for producing water from desalinisation

And read this retarded assertion written by Flynn yesterday:

This guy believes the world is like the script of Team America World Police. He's a retard.

All spies are globalist shills? Got a source for that?

full interview here:

archive.is/JqvFk

That's because Israel has more than 600.

I thought everyone knew that

I didn't know it was Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea. Did you?

I always thought it was Saudi Araba, the CIA and Israel.