4AM

30 minutes and EST will be ringing in the Sunday morning/Late Saturday night 4AM period, the saddest of all.

I'm with you, but I ain't sad! I'll be sad tomorrow morning when I wake up with a hangover, tho.

Then again, I'll probably wake up around 3pm and then start drinking again so I can enjoy the Steelers game.

Booze helps. I've been drinking shitty beer all day while my girlfriend moves out.

What kind? Budweiser here

What happened with your girl?

I normally up at this hour doing highly autistic things, such as staring at my ceiling pretending I'm watching my waifu go about her day as my eyes and brain try to make shapes from the darkness.

I've been drinking shitty bourbon. Only coasted about 10$.

Shitty fucking miller lite. She decided she needed to "find herself" and "figure out where she was in life".

This is not a young chick, mind you. We're five years in and she'll be hitting menopause soon. What a fucking waste.

My condolences user. Never let her back in.

Oh she's way fucking out. She was older than me too so I'm not exactly expired yet myself. At this point I've got a fat stash of cash I had been squirreling away to buy her the house she wanted, the wedding she wanted, and money stockpiled for a kid she wanted.

Now it's all going to booze, vacations, hookers, and probably a 69 z28.

Evan Williams?

I don't understand the reference, user.

Hartley =v.s.o.p.=

Are we not doing these in Holla Forums anymore?

Its just me my reaction to such a vile cunt

Negro that is brandy not bourbon.

I thought the last ones were getting removed by one of the mods. They did it for free.

This sounds to me like…
I know women are cunts, but be honest (and I'll believe you): what could you have done better? Like I said, if you feel like you treated her like a princess, I'd probably side with you.

Glad it happened before any of that got spent on her.

Oh yeah, thats what I meant. My memory is so totally shit.

wow…

v is a vile place. Don't go there

And thus I lose my last reason to visit marks fucking board. The jew is a cunt.

Oh, thanks. I understand now.

Not much, in retrospect. She was diagnosed bipolar and refused to be medicated, so that pretty much insured she had a melt down every quarter. The last one was too much to talk her back from the brink on, I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a saint and she didn't get the princess treatment but she did have all her bills paid, had all her crazy annual dreams and aspirations funded (going back to school, starting a career in a new field, what the fuck ever the flavor of the moment was), and had a sympathetic ear whenever she needed.

I'm not the first one either, she had a husband she left when she was younger.

so is that a yes?

Apparently the one up in Holla Forums is going. But it's probably full of faggots, so…

If its up now it probably wont be for long, unless the mods changed their minds again.

Say no more, I used to date a woman with paranoid schizophrenia. She was actually a brilliant engineer at renowned University, but she was also an alcoholic who would go off of her meds too often.

schizophrenia is a hell of a disease.

One of the worst. The strangest thing about schizophrenia is that spending too much time around someone who's in the throngs of it makes the symptoms almost feel contagious – although I suppose you could probably say the same about many mental illnesses.

Some of her psychotic episodes still give me nightmares

It's amazing how easy it is to get affectionate toward someone who is fucking bat shit insane and a terrible person on paper.

If one is bat shit insane can they really qualify as a good or bad person in the first place?

You speak the truth. It's baffling.

I think it may have to do with the fact that we're social creatures and would rather be miserable than be alone. And also, there is a certain excitement that goes along with having a psychologically unstable partner (which may indicate masochistic tendencies, I dunno). Unfortunately, these types are difficult to get over because they're very stimulating, and nostalgia tends to focus on the positive.

That's probably it. Toward the end I felt like Al Bundy.

If you're a somewhat eligible bechelor, you should look forward to the future.

For me, I'm an alcoholic underachiever who has absolutely nothing to offer and I'm comfy af

I've at least got a good job and money. Interestingly enough the week she took off I had my annual review and got a 30K bonus. That will buy a lot of hookers.

The thongs of it?

Pff nice, you'll be fine, m8.

I'm on a tablet. Sometimes spellcheck doesn't work out, but thanks.