Anyone read these two before? I was thinking of getting both while they were still on sale

Anyone read these two before? I was thinking of getting both while they were still on sale.

Shit I meant three.

Mein Kampf is really hard to read, that man could not write for shit. I don't think the full thing a must read if you wanna know more about Hitler. There's tons of good biographies of him out there.

Cool, just wanna note that I'm not buying these for antisemitic reason, buy rather because I wanna read some non-fiction books about deal-making, manipulation, and the general art of doing it. Know any good reads?

Don't buy any version of Mein Kampf. DL a PDF of a good translation.
>>>/pdfs/109
>>>/pdfs/1639
You don't have to virtue-signal here. No one cares if you are or aren't anti-semitic.

Unless you read the original German, the translation was probably shit.

Not virtue signalling, just don't wanna to get my recommendations mixed up with Holla Forums recommendations.

So if a recommendation is Holla Forums, you won't read it?
What about Holla Forums? Would you read something recommended by them?
How about you post on Reddit instead?

No, I just don't want get recommended something if it has nothing to do with what I'm looking for. If it happens to be a Holla Forums recommended, I'll read it.

You should probably read The Virtue of Selfishness by Ayn Rand as well op.

Communist books don't require reading. There has been enough failures with that ideology to disregard that retarded philosophy entirely.

Yeah, or you could stick to philosophers who actually contributed something substantial. She was a coward who refused to debate her detractors because she was a mental midget.

She was too simpleminded to logically break down the predicates of her broad generalizations.

Do you have any other recommendations?

Tbh, they are actually real page turners.
turn them all at once

The Law by Frederoc Bastiat. It's a really good book that explains why government intervention in an economy is doomed to fail.

Frederic*

Wittgenstein - Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus
Deleuze and Guattari - Capitalism and Schizophrenia
Nietzsche - Human All Too Human, Untimely Meditations, Beyond Good and Evil
Schopenhauer - The World as Will and Representation (or just an essential writings)
Nick Land - Fanged Noumena

This. I read the communist manifesto anyway and its apparent that half of leftypol has never covered the literature. And whenever you bring up something retarded and unrealistic marx or engles has said, they say, "You just don't understand it", or "Its revisionism", or "Prove it". Shits ridiculous. Still leagues better than reddit (Holla Forums) though.

What thread do you think you're in?

The one that I made. :^)