DALLAS THREAD 10 - HELTER SKELTER

Last thread hit bump limit

75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char75char

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/US-Capitol-on-Lockdown-Everyone-Asked-to-Shelter-in-Place-386007501.html
archive.is/wGjK6
nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html
twitter.com/seguifox13/status/751278909895745537
infowars.com/sick-black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-murder-of-dallas-cops/
archive.is/I5S6K
youtube.com/watch?v=7D8vQDH1i0A
vdare.com/posts/how-the-media-ginned-up-the-rodney-king-case
archive.is/2ogQG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_P._Newton_Gun_Club
twitter.com/altright_fanfic/status/751281754342776836
archive.is/g22cL
cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html
wfaa.com/news/crime/convenience-store-looted-downtown-after-attack/267260288
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goliath_tracked_mine
archive.is/V5aRP
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-black-power-8378177
linkedin.com/in/micah-johnson-1a3abb89?trk=prof-samename-name
ibtimes.com/who-micah-johnson-dallas-shooting-suspect-identified-area-resident-2390102
archive.is/4cGKs
facebook.com/xvrbjohnson
facebook.com/micah.johnson.5648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
archive.is/akThd
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/06/24/dem-reps-say-sit-tip-iceberg-guerilla-tactics-gun-control-coming/
archive.is/V21xK
politico.com/story/2016/06/democrats-floor-rebellion-guerilla-tactics-224742
youtu.be/9lnegILrSEY
abcnews.go.com/US/shots-fired-dallas-amid-protest-recent-police-killings/story?id=40422456
new.vk.com/antivsepropalshik?w=wall-92323104_183408
new.vk.com/leftradicalmuslesplatinum
youtube.com/watch?v=9lnegILrSEY
twitter.com/HeavySan/status/751430367144472576
facebook.com/MicahJ09?fref=nf
archive.is/UMg5p
rt.com/usa/350069-dallas-police-killed-protest/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/07/report-cops-shot-dallas-protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
youtube.com/watch?v=tf5PTcLuXN4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=7U4ZYOBzEEs
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751456580193910784
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80242066
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thread theme, it's actually happening guys

WE WUZ STARTIN REVOLUTIONS N SHIT

Why don't cops get killed Rampage-style more often?

should be thread 9, not 10
you count like a BLM

Fell asleep at 1 last night

Did bombs ever go off?

riots still happening?

apparently, detonated by a robot, killed one of the suspects

LATEST FROM DALLAS PD

Just woke up, what'd I miss in the past 6 hours?

niggers usually try to do this. they can only score kills if they cowardly ambush them.

top kek

so how many cops have died so far?

Nig power group claims responsibility and one killer just wanted to kill whitey.

So they're saying 1 shooter instead of 2 now.

I have a question:
They cornered him in the building and held negotiations, so you're telling me the guy had the shootout at the pillar and then mosied his ass up and proceeded to snipe more cops?

This stinks, fellas.

Obama tried to excuse the killer's actions by pointing out how niggers get pulled over more, even though that's because they commit over half the murder and robbery in the entire country.

IT'S HAPPENING
nbcwashington.com/news/local/US-Capitol-on-Lockdown-Everyone-Asked-to-Shelter-in-Place-386007501.html

US CAPITOL ON LOCKDOWN

Gotta admit that robot bomb is smooth as fuck move.

So a failed suicide bomb then?

at what point can i kill niggers in the street? do i have to wait for gun shots?

Dead men tell no tales

When did blowing up people with bombs become a valid police tactic?

Lockdown because they are searching for a woman?

Or, they tell exactly the tales that you want them to.

NY Times getting called out by its own readers.

They run, on average, three or four articles on race per day it seems. I read the paper every day, and these Jews just constantly harangue their White liberal readers.
archive.is/wGjK6
nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html

When the race war started

The start of one of the great habbenings of the current year.

THE FIRE RISES

What is this Marxist drivel?

I wonder if BLM will complain about how the cops killed that monster.

I think I read somewhere that she has a gun.

When negotiations break down and they killing other cops

the police always do this
It's just accidental revenge. let the faggots bleed out.

Early this morning

Oh shit, a gun?? Whatever shall we do?!

I know they always jump the gun, but I'm specifically talking about the footage of the guy blasting a cop at street level. How the fuck does that make any sense in a timeline?

that was a satisfying read

Shelter in place!

Extreme Hide and Seek! I hope you don't get blasted, womp womp womp.

Capitol Hill lockdown has been lifted

Anyone have the webms of the shootout?

Also any word on the other BLM protest tonight in GA? I wonder if they will still go through with it.

the dejesus guy who filmed at shows the shooter at a few floors from the top pacing around, so he was behind the pillars then worked his way up

The funniest (worst) thing about this is that the lib media idiots honestly do not seem to understand how much their biased coverage affects events.

We need loads of cliffs on the next thread so we can tell people what's going on and keep them updated. Any news on police scanners, press statements, groups claiming responsibility etc

Can't post the same webm twice.

twitter.com/seguifox13/status/751278909895745537

all these unckecked dubs.

what are you summerniggers doing

1. Get self-driving car.
2. Transform it into mobile gas chamber (invisible but deadly N2 stored in trunk).
3. Put it in city unlocked.
4. Nigger tries to steal car.
5. Doors automatically lock nigger in.
6. Nigger is gassed.
7. Car automatically ejects nigger body onto street.
8. Car resets trap and repositions itself in another nog area.
9. Go to #4.

Gotta say.. that timing though, what a great distraction another dead Dindu is and the shitstorm it covers, really envelops every other story. Hillary you sly, evil Bitch. Funny how quickly the normies forget. I'm honestly surprised at how they eat up the medias word on everything as gospel truth. They never ask questions. No wonder they're all so fucking brainwashed.

Reported for board invasion

So he worked his way up to sniping position and the cops were either unaware or just left themselves out of cover?

Does that make any sense to you?

It's an execution. Dead men tell no tales.
You think ZOG will permit to pledge allegiance to BLM in the court trial?

Call Sam Hyde, he'll solve the problem.

When everything began to go so right

I haven't been paying attention to the news these last 18 hours. Could someone please give me a tl;dr of what has happened? I heard something about a sniper and now BLM wants to start a race war.

shieeeeeeet the sparks flying.
Are there more?

When they started using moslem robots.

infowars.com/sick-black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-murder-of-dallas-cops/
archive.is/I5S6K

There's a thread up right now about a craigslist ad for crisis actors. That got me thinking: do we know if the snipers were really black? Could they have been people from some other, more competent race that are sympathetic to the BLM movement, and some black actors took the fall for it to make it look genuine?

I'm aware of some video out there of one black guy taking down a cop and that police exchanged gunfire with other suspects, but I want to know if it's certain that they were black.

This sounds like bullshit. More on this?

What did Hillary do? I wasn't around for the last few days.

They were caught by surprise and spread out over multiple locations, they converged on his location within a 30 minute period. I don't really understand the sequence of events myself, just trying to make out what happened in the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=7D8vQDH1i0A

that's a version of bait car I could get behind. I'd actually get cable and watch reality tv.

w e w
I'll be sad when 2016 is over (if I live)

She is under investigation for the emails, and is in deeper shit than ever before now. So OF COURSE there's another shooting whilst this is going on. Can't have the normies think she's a criminal now can we?

Correction:

Even better replace #7 with:

7. Car uses conveyor belt to dump deadnigger in nearest body of water.

Steel core ammunition.

BLM niggers were open carrying, so they weren't the only ones out with guns. Shooters set up from elevated positions in I believe separate vuildings.

Anons, I just crawled out of bed. What did I miss? Last thing I heard the nigger who carries his rifle at the BLM riots turned himself in, but wasn't the shooter.

God damn. Thanks mate.

How Media Manipulation Made Both The Rodney King Case And The LA Riots

vdare.com/posts/how-the-media-ginned-up-the-rodney-king-case

t. libertarian texas cuck

Bait car is already a pretty good show since it's always some stupid fucking nigger stealing the car.

Worry not friend, we are in the age of the current year and things will only go up.

The Dallas Police Chief said so in a press conference early this morning and they broadcast it on CNN

We can only hope this backfires.

full on can't wait to slaughter journalists in the upcoming civil war

okay, im back after watching cnn for a bit.

Lol at texas killing him with a robot

Well, if that clip is him being "cornered", he could've been gudified pretty easily. Not sure why they'd negotiate there or send in a robot bomb.

They're saying it's one shooter now. This isn't making sense.

HE A GOOD ROBOT HE DINDU NUFFIN

Because despite what niggers believe the police does not just want to exterminate all niggers.

So instead of shooting him, they send in Johnny 5?

archive.is/2ogQG

Jew York Times releases a sympathy piece right on fucking que on 'black' gun owners. Oddly, it goes out its way to defend a Dallas based nigger-separatist front which is is proud of its BLM and Islam ties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_P._Newton_Gun_Club

The media does play a huge hand in the racial tension with 24/7 non stop coverage of nig death even though whites are killed by cops more than blacks.

I don't get it all: how did this start? Did a nig just wake up one day and kill a cop mufugga?

they strapped a bomb to a robot and blew the nigger up

Nigger killing robots are the future

Bleep bloop, [engaging martyr protocol] Allahu Akbar! Brrrzzzt.

Well he did say he set bombs all over the parking garage.

Lurk more, faggot

please end your life you stupid fucker

twitter.com/altright_fanfic/status/751281754342776836

likely a bomb-disposal robot that detonates other explosives

like other user said, before he died they had said there was explosives elsewhere

maybe used in vicinity of the shooter?

It was a peaceful BLM Protest, When the average BLM protestor is a nigga with a black power bat i think you can figure out the rest

Damn automation is taking our jobs.

REMINDER TWITTER TRENDS ARE ARTIFICAL NOT ORGANIC

TWITTER MADE #PIEDMONTPARK , a non-story TREND

THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE

lmao

The Congressional Black Caucus are going to give a press conference in the next few minutes. They were scheduled to whiteshame everyone about the two police shootings of black men but now they're going to make excuses for the the Dallas shooter(s). It should be mildly amusing to watch them scrabble to justify it.

So due to threat of bomb, they blow a bomb.
There's some fuckery afoot lads.

I'm sorry, it was just just so unbelievably niggerish to take for real. Thanks.

heh

NO, the police put a bomb on a robot, sent it in, and detonated it in order to kill him. This is exactly what they said. It's all over CNN right now.

That is how they dispose of bombs you dumb nigger.

twitter is pretty funny.
Libtards quoting mlk and saying skin color doesn't matter we are all human dawwwww

it's literally standard operating procedure for EOD. some guy sweating while cutting wires is pedowood shit.

Illiterate. Close your anime window and focus.

You could say that nigger had a blast.

He needed dat money for his programs.

I doubt that is how it went down you dumb faggot.

I watched the whole affair. Before the explosion, which was originally reported as a suicide, they had stated – like the other user said – that there were bombs everywhere. The cops stated this to the press.

They likely sent in the EOD robot in to deal with it. That's how it ended up being used. Not because they explicitly sent in a fucking suicide robot you dumb fuck.

or maybe next time put some effort into making the OP you fucking faggots. it's the 10th thread of a happening and instead of links to news, streams and previous threads all you managed is 7575757575757575.

dude i just woke up lmao

Last thread was sitting at the post limit for 15+ minutes. Want a better OP? Make one next time, faggot.

Are there any more protests right now? Or is is just Shillary, Obongo, and Black Congress trying to appeal to muh oppressed blacks for easy power?

HOLY SHIT SOME NIGGER SHOT UP A BUNCH OF COPS BECAUSE HE HATES WHITE PEOPLE AND THEN THEY KILLED HIM WITH A FUCKING ROBOT HOW HARD IS IT TO GRASP A BURRRR DURRRR I JUST WOKE UP TELL ME STUFF I COULD JUST GOOGLE BURRR DURRR

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Where you been hiding carlos

Did it look like one of the shooters had training?

She was just waiting.

spics and hicks should ally for the time being to purge niggers out of the southwest

It was smooth and controlled from under fire in the pillar video.

DUBS CONFIRM TAY TAY WAS GHOST IN MACHINE

From the video I saw no he had no training. He did however have balls and the initiative which was enough to waste those two cops by the pillars.

The Chief of Police in Dallas LITERALLY SAID THAT'S WHAT THEY DID and they are discussing it endlessly on CNN

THERE IS NO SPECULATION REQUIRED, THE DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ALREADY SAID "WE USED A BOMB ROBOT TO KILL THE SUSPECT" AND THAT IS THE HEADLINE ON CNN RIGHT NOW

welp

This.

Looked like the dindu just went balls out crazy, and caught the cops off guard.

Because he said he put bombs all around the area he was in you stupid nignog how hard is that to understand?

bullshit, that guy had an AR and the cop had a pistol, that shit was about as polished as the 50 plus year old vietnam vet. any moron could rekt another moron if he had 15-20 more rounds than him

We're never going back to 2014 full/pol/.

The sooner you accept this, the better.

oh shut the fuck up and contribute or fuck off

The news feed I was watching said they didn't find any of the ieds the guy was talking about; he was bluffing the same way he was lying about working alone and not being associated with BLM.

11/10 pic

this website has been infested with newfags/TRS retards and half-chan cancer for the whole of [CURRENT YEAR]

You know how a lot of the false flag conspiracy theories posit that there were actually highly trained operatives doing the killing and escaping so a fall-guy can take the blame? What if pillar-man was one of these agents and he couldn't escape for whatever reason.

The Koreans are so up for the race war.

Honestly my sides when i first learned about that.

Because the police has ESP and knows he was lying about having bombs right?

This is a legit false flag guys to distract from McCullough mentioning an agency that has power over him at the Comey hearing, and a general distraction from the Hillary/Comey hearings in general

Because the guy said where they were and there weren't any where he said they were.

Fucking asians can't figure out where they stand. Many of the young college age ones are "PoCs", they haven't figured out where they will never be equal with feral niggers who will rape and murder them for entertainment.

Wait, there was only one suspect?

Weren't there like, 3-4 shooters earlier this morning? I though the police have killed most of them by the time they cornered the final guy.

You wanna try that again?

fuck yes

He wasn't that good. He just wasn't the zombie-tier absolute moron as lot of us seem to think niggers will be.

stir em up

who /gonnadieintheracewar/ here
>tfw I live in detroit and have blond hair and blue eyes and only have 300 rounds of buckshot and 150 rounds of JHP .357 for my single action

last thing the nig saw

Any pics/descriptions of the shooters?

Guy says "bombs in location X."
Police check location X.
No bombs at location X.
Is that really so hard to understand?
Do you wanna stop trying to make something out of nothing?

Dude, I just sold most of my guns to fund a project. All I have is a fucking Mauser 98k right now. At least I'll die with a wermacht weapon in my hands.

You fucked up son.

When someone kills a cop they de facto lose all their rights

Cops will burn your house with your children inside if you hurt one of their own.

I just wish they cared so much when niggers kill white children.

Anyone has links where they previously said it was more than one shooter?

Because the police has ESP and knows he was lying about where the bombs were?

That project better have been a bigger gun.

get a real fucking gun and some ammo, detroit is nigger capital.

The Dallas Chief of Police said they sent in the Bomb Robot to kill the guy because negotiations had broken down, the guy made it clear that all he wanted to do was kill more cops, and had begun shooting again, so the police saw it as their only option to end the situation safely.

How do they know he wasn't lying? Christ if you yell to the police that you have bombs you can expect an EOD robot to come blow up your stupid ass.

Germany conquered most of europe with that thing so i think you will be alright.

you must be rich. I was going to buy an ishapore enfield but I bought a truck instead so now I am stuck with my shitty 1898 tier weapon selections

You're gonna deserve what you get.

Any explosions yet there bucko? They already knew he was lying about working alone. There was 60 some rounds coming from multiple angles. They were calling his bluff.

do you even hunt?

Are there actual riots or just lone nig attacks? I live in Texas and I've heard my relatives say many times that they wish they would riot so that they could get run over/shot/whatever. Is it happening?

Is the race war finally happening?

That's strange, I just lost all my guns in a boating accident.

no, I don't hunt.

Riots/chimp outs, then the niggers started to shoot some cops.

WikiJudea claims that that quote, which was read into a debate on the Civil Rights Act in 1957, was a hoax, and that the book can't be found in either the Library of Congress nor its British equivalent. None the less, it has been prescient, whether as a work of policy by a communist Jew, or a prophesy by a white man.

Damn that song gives me feels, knowing that so many small Texas towns and communities have been destroyed by nogs and spics

If dubs, Trump will officially begin the race war soon after being elected.

Wait, so they have three people in custody as suspects, but they blew up the "main guy"?

And no doubt they'll say he was the only one too and let others go. This is a bit shady.

redpilling of the masses has begun

need it for kikebook redpilling

Since when can the police use allah ackbar robots on gunmen?

The good news about this is, with as inclusive and insular cops are, they will be on our side if this keeps happening

Every cop I talk to is based as fuck.

Since early this morning

I live in dallas, have all my life. can't even muster up any anger now. I feel empty. Wish it could all be over. I love texas, love my home. I'm lost.

Since he told police that he had bombs.

a lot already are

Yeah, there's no way this was one guy. How could he be sniping from multiple positions in that parking garage AND killing cops on the groundfloor? The time line makes no sense. If "lone shooter" becomes the official narrative then that is sketchy as fuck.

I thought he had 3 accomplices and they were detained by police?

Even nigger/spic cops are moving to our side over this. They already consider minorities they have to police animals.

You should be enraged you fucking cuck.

That is a bluepill ass normiebook response. Your immediate reaction should be fucking anger and rage.

Until some crazy militas, see jackals, start up shit. They won't be on anyone's side other than the people who give them orders.

> archive.is/g22cL

Fuck off faggot. Walk a mile in these shoes, then say that shit.

kek

The redpilled response is sheer glee, as these types of attacks are the only thing that can wake up white people.

Bury me with my Knights Cross you fuckers.

does anyone have the video source(s?) to please

Show some fucking respect you LARPer

Are they Ferguson tier?

yeah. It's fucking bullshit. Even as we speak I have beaners working on my roof. I wanted to find somebody that didn't employ beaners, but I couldn't. Fucking beaners are every fucking where.

Nigger they won't even leave the reservations they are all too busy drinking themselves to death for a race war.

Bitch don't be a fucking low test beta male who 'feels nothing'

Yes, because when the shooting was occuring the chimps started looting.

I call total == BULLSHIT == on the remote controlled cop robot bomb.
wake up anons this is straight out of the comic books

sauce or it didn't happen

Top of drudge dude

Excuse me but wasn't Chris "Choco Rambo" Dorner your hero for killing "racist" cops?

What makes this different?

HERE'S THE PRESS CONFERENCE

THAS RITE is from a black israelites video.

Fucking commies go away, there needs to be a rich class, a poor class, it's just that the rich class is filled with kikes and shit.

Was it really that hard?

wfaa.com/news/crime/convenience-store-looted-downtown-after-attack/267260288

Don't be an idiot. The bomb disposal process has been automated with robots for years. Why is it so difficult to understand that they could rig up one of the disposal units to kill?

I feel like we should take a moment of silence for all of the innocent firearms lost in tragic aquatic events.

t. honestly concerned

plenty of stuff in comics books actually happen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goliath_tracked_mine

A suspect who died after a standoff with Dallas police said he wanted to kill white people – especially white officers – and that he was upset about "the recent police shootings," and that he acted alone, Dallas Police Chief David Brown told reporters Friday.
The suspect eventually was killed by a bomb that authorities detonated, Brown said.
"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Brown said. "Other options would have exposed our officers to grave danger. The suspect is deceased as a result of detonating the bomb."

Poor Johnny 5, the nigs he runs over or just flat-out kills couldn't give him any input like a library could :(

sauce or it is just another internet rumor
besides they would not want to wreck their little toy

'Black Power group' claims responsibility for police killings and warns of more assassinations to come
archive.is/V5aRP
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-black-power-8378177

Dorner was pretty redpilled if you listen to his 'ramblings'.

The shooter had set us up the bomb, the police detonated the bomb with a robot killing the shooter.

Police chief Brown of dallas said it himself in a press conference this morning

If dubs the race war begins today

For great justice

see:

PS you are dumber than toast

He was a vet, lmao.

Its something that I inherited. I don't want your greasy paws on it. Not like I have any next of kin on this continent.

O shit guise this cuck is white

picture yet?

PEACEFUL PROTEST

Don't be so sure. That could be a black name.

Good job protecting black people by giving cops even more reason to suspect the worst from them.

How bad does your singing have to be to become a cop instead?

So your heroic Zogbot ancestors looted it of the corpse of a fallen hero.

And you somehow feel entitled to it.

I watched a documentary on the Korean community during the LA riots.

Korean shop owners were routinely harassed by blacks and many were killed. There was a trial where a shop keeper eventually fought back and shot dead a black woman who was attacking her trying to rob the store.

There was video footage that showed the black woman violently attacking the Korean shop owner before she pulled out a gun and shot the black lady. The media covered this story by showing only the part where the Korean shopowner shot and killed the black woman along with taglines such as "Unarmed black teenager shot". This resulted in a huge backlash against the Korean community from racist blacks that went all the way up to city government.

When the riots finally happened Blacks targeted and burned hundreds of Korean owned businesses. When Koreans tried to get the insurance claim from the City after the riots Black officials deliberately prevented them from claiming insurance due to a technical licensing issue revolving around the sale of alcohol in stores.

This really shows how the media is using black aggression to cause fury against other communities without any care for the damage done to either side. They also get to play both sides in stirring up tensions between Whites and Blacks by having the Whites further lose respect for Blacks and vice versa. This allows them to keep a constant level of tension and keep spinning more bullshit stories.

Full documentary in the subject

tfw you get to witness the coming race war

He's black, and that is absolutely a black name.

Not yet.

thumbs up if u cri evrtiem

/r/ing the leaked BLM chats to get my bro in laws uncle down for race war.

Nice digits. Definitely a black name

linkedin.com/in/micah-johnson-1a3abb89?trk=prof-samename-name

???

disregard, i suck cocks

They couldnt just kill this guy by themselves? They had to send in Wall-E?

Same logic behind drone warfare.

no, faggot. Micah is not fucking black. Not even a little. It's 100% Jewish

Christ. That looks like a pleb-tier CS-clan's geocities page from early 2000s. Actually, it looks worse.

But they have three other niggers in custody right now.

possible suspect

That's the away team user

Ball in paradise my nigga

Blacks have biblical and semi-biblical names at a much higher rate than any race but Jews themselves.

Dey wuz kangs afterall

They really did kill that nigger with an EOD bot, wew

ibtimes.com/who-micah-johnson-dallas-shooting-suspect-identified-area-resident-2390102

Sorry shlomo. Google the name and count the "white" faces :^)

I heard they used an alternate bomb delivery system. Pic related.

Blow it out your ass.

Haha perfect.

thanks user.

This has beem a really action packed year hasnt it?

what a pog faggot

No. It was earned by a very good family friend who served against the Bolsheviks. The only looted medal I have is a wound badge in black and that came straight out of a field in Russia.

False flag confirmed.

It would be in nigger towns, so I'm fine with them drinking the wine of their own rotten fruit.

Let's test that theory.

AYO HOL UP

U TRYNA SAY…

point taken.

We rainbow six now
Just blow my shit up fam

But isn't Holla Forums always going on how white shooters are false flags? Why would this be a flase flag if it makes blacks look bad?

i've been gone for about 7 and a half hours, have i missed anything major

Well that was expected, as was him shoehorning in muh gun control…

Last night. It's a great way to minimize law enforcement casualties in situations like this.

#RobotLivesMatter

nigger vet named micah johnson confirmed for shooter

What are the chances the media admits this was a racist attack targeting white police officers instead of just a "terrorist attack"?

Got to bring in federal police.

Sauce? I almost never meet nigs with names other than Jadarrel or some other nigger babble.

pic related, most are white or Jewish looking.

camo guy literally didnt do nuffins

Come on, Holla Forums. Fucking hell.

Because the FBI wants police on edge. False flag meaning they want you to think it was random gang bangers and not ex-military with ties to high level govt.

Micah Johnson in Mesquite TX

Facebook pulls up one match.

Posted about BLM yesterday, lots of anti-cop bullshit on his page.

Not sure if this is him, but it could be.
archive.is/4cGKs

Just watch and see the double think.

Dylan Roof is a white supremacist.
Black Army Nigger who targets white cops has "mental issues".

What am I missing

he posted 8 hours ago

You forgot "johnson", chaim.

The city of Baltimore did the exact thing to the shop owners that had their businesses burned and looted. Some vague nonsense about too many liquor store and not enough groceries. Expect nothing less from nigger cities.

He was saying that Micah is a black name

what a relaxing day at the office

almost certainly a nog name

It's a biblical name

So can any texas people give us any info on how the city is? lots of crime?

The Demographics are pretty shit

That's why they call it "concealed" carry user.

1AM-2AM still fits. He would have still been alive at the time. Although I'm not sure why he would be posting to facebook. Time will tell.

That's what I said in my original post arguing with him, then he responded with the shlomo shit

I see these guys in the city sometimes. They just ramble incoherently dressed like faggots. Most of what they are screeching is unintelligible, and none of it makes sense.

This may be a happening thread but that doesn't mean be a lazy nigger that can't be bothered to put effort into making the OP.

We could have that if OP wasn't a lazy nigger attention whore spamming "75" to get to the minimum limit.

P238 in a pocket holster. Prints like a wallet.

I said Micah Xavier Johnson is a black name you fat kike. That's like saying Bob Raji Subramani Kumar Kapoor is a "white" name.

CO would be a much better choice.

I don't know shit

but I do know this is all part of the mass Liberal Jew conspiracy

to weaken our justice system by murdering cops

to bring about the New World Order.

I've been consuming red pills all my life. There isn't a news story on Earth that can't be explain with my diet of red pills.

Black Lives Matter is a terror organization.

Obama is one of their kind (see Black) and will do anything to protect them.

We need a revolution.

They're hilarious.

Suck start a shotgun, kike.

So he WASNT a member of black lives matter?

What happens when Black Lives Matter assassinate Trump in Cleveland?

COPS BOMBING NIGGERS MEANS THEY ARE OFFICIALLY SANCTIONING THE NIGGER HOLOCAUST
GO OUT THERE AND LYNCH

There are multiple states with nigger populations of 6 million.

We can have multiple warm up kek holocausts for the real one.

top kek

(checked)

Damn we really need a pic of the blown up nigger to attach to this one

is this what Obama signed up for; "drone strikes" ?
Because this is just too retarded.

If there is a shooter and he's holed up- YOU FUCKING TEARGAS HIM
TEAR GAS UNTIL HIS LUNGS BURN OUT
TEAR GAS UNTIL HE MOVES
TEAR GAS until you can apprehend him

you are also a worthless nigger in the eyes of the authorities

commie cancer

Someone said this was posted hours after the guy was dead.

I've personally never met a Korean who didn't hate niggers and wasn't very vocal about it.

facebook.com/xvrbjohnson

Thats his facebook right there ^^^

dunno if this has been posted yet

Not the same guy.
Here's his facebook.

facebook.com/micah.johnson.5648

Go fuck yourself with a tear gas canister you pitiful sack of shit, this is a WAR

MICAH X R.I.P.

either baleeted or you need a kikebook account

don't you have a joint to smoke, nigger?

"I'm good at killing people." - Obama

someone with a kikebook account start archiving and screencapping before (((they))) shut it down

Tear gas on active shooter…..yeah that never happens.

Boy it sure is a good thing that this guy will never talk.

no it's not, its a fucking sniper that's killing off randoms as they pass by.

you can also move to africa and hand them over to random warlords - NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS.
BUT DONT EXPECT ME TO HAND OVER MINE.

You need to go back to Holla Forums

Almost had me. Fuck off back to reddit, you cuck

inb4 its another one of Obama's "sons"

So niggers are just allowed to walk around with loaded rifles in a riot situation?

Whites will have to remember that the next time blacks decide to burn up a city.

ffs my mask was broken for almost all my gas quals and I never said shit. they'd half ass fix it and make you go in 3 or 4 more times till they finally took it in and you got issued a new one. it was better to suck gas.

he had already threatened that he had explosives as well.

yup, you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about you worthless bleeding heart liberal faggot

Just hide the faggot, he literally said his idea of human rights is cops not blowing you up.

Tear gas out in the open against a shooter, especially because tear gas usually also makes visual contact hard. It could be used for cover.
Still, what is basically a drone strike in the USA could be a dangerous precedent case.

I just woke up. Is that one user's brother, who's a Dallas cop, okay?

you clearly see da vikings wuz black men

Pure Bullshit. Video shows the pavement ape holding rifle sideways.

case closed..

and you are a fucking retard, go back to fucking reddit kiddo.

LETS GET ON TOPIC :

WHY did police ALAHUACKBAR some nigger? Why not use 'special procedures' such as distractions / poisoning / keeping him under siege until he makes a mistake etc.
Since WHEN is it government policy to STRAP A FUCKING BOMB on a robot and bring it to detonation?

SINCE WHEN ARE POLICE MILITARY ROBOTICS EXPERTS??

It was an active exchange of gunfire. I have no problem with it in this case.

I don't know why you keep arguing this, it's been said already he was a US military veteran and thus had weapon training at least.

You don't need to be a military robotic expert to strap C4 to what is basically a RC car and blow it up.

Go back to 4chan please

Since when isn't the norm to USE LETHAL FORCE ON AN ACTIVE SHOOTER WITH BOMBS ON HIMSELF? Retarded nigger lover kill yourself you fucking disgrace

This isn't a precedent. The police burn suspects to death that barricade themselves inside of buildings all the time, it just isn't officially condoned. Philadelphia PD bombed MOVE in 1985 ffs, NOTHING about this is new.

Any more video from the incident?
>inB4 read through the threads
There's 6,000 mostly shitpost comments.

Hello lolberg

Nice meme dude, where did you come up with that?

yes, they would have been fully capable of spiking his arizona watermelon drank

Since when does a lone sniper have time to go downstairs, operate like a pro on a cop behind a pillar, then shuffle back upstairs to continue taking pop shots.

The official narrative is complete bullshit.

I figured that out,

Since WHEN is it government policy to STRAP A FUCKING BOMB on a robot and bring it to detonation?

I fully embrace our new robotic overlords

I'm attracting too much shills.
HELLO CLINTON FOUNDATION

I don't know, when did CoD introduce RC cars with bombs on them?

This made news mostly because the police killed children in the bombing:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE

POLICE BOMBING NIGGERS IS NOT A NEW THING

There's more than one nigger who's a US military veteran I'm guessing.

DFW here. Dallas proper is a fucking shit hole. There's nice suburbs, but the city itself is fucking garbage. It's a ghetto paradise.

top kek

You think too much of yourself, chaim.

He got 11 kills it was apparently more controlled then the white cops he fucked up

Why don't we have TL;DR version of this shit?
Last I heard two shooters were 'triangulating fire' and another guy had killed himself.

Who got blown up? I thought they got both the shooters?

Part of the reason I got on Holla Forums today was to see someone talk about how black people are too stupid to possibly be a sniper.
You didn't disappoint me.

25% black, 28% non-hispanic white. Literally a toilet of genetic waste.

Since the militarization of our Police.
Please pay attention.

"Weapons of war have no place in our streets" have been pouring into our streets for the past eight years.

5 kills so far, also
……….

But that's not what they're reporting. At first there were 3, then 2 and now only one who the cops blew up with a fucking robot.

ITS BULLSHIT

First thing that came to mind when I read about the cops taking out the shooter with a robot.

ONE MORE TIME, THE POLICE IN THE US HAVE BEEN BOMBING NIGGERS FOR DECADES

This isn't a new thing. They also burn them alive with they barricade themselves in buildings without hostages.

Or they go ahead and burn them alive with hostages if they are white and in a rural area.

It's good that your deflecting the point of the argument it means you lost

trained ex-military nigger kills a few cops (3-5?) in downtown dallas with a rifle, wounds 5-6 more. pic of shooter is here obama blames guns in a press conference

Back to Holla Forums with you.

Ok kiddo

Come on now, you idiotic plebbit faggot. Feigning ignorance won't cut it here. Take it easy on THE CAPS AS WELL, it looks IDIOTIC and OUT OF PLACE.

IT DIDNT HAPPEN NIGGER

THIS ATTACK WAAS CARRIED OUT BY PAYED OPERATIVES WHO WILL NEVER BE NAMED

RELATED: Democrats: Guns sit-in just a taste of guerrilla tactics to come

archive.is/akThd
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/06/24/dem-reps-say-sit-tip-iceberg-guerilla-tactics-gun-control-coming/
archive.is/V21xK

There were something like 60-100 rounds fired.

Even a broken clock gets it right sometimes.

There wont be a war, only genocide.

I know that, but now there were only two guys? Suicide guy and some guy they blew up because he said he had bombs?

What happened to the 'trianguated fire'? Fox News used the word 'triangulate' more in ten minuted than I heard in the rest of my life.

Remember anons: the Democrats made threats recently in the past two weeks, claiming they would resort to "guerrilla tactics" in order to push gun control?

archive.is/akThd

archive.is/V21xK

And multiple sniper angles from rooftops doesn't explain who the guy in was.

We know who hired them.

We all know.

They visited Russia last year, lel

WE WUZ COMRADES N SHIT

just as the new policy implementation of explosive digital ordinance. and your MOTHER

Prob learning about communist history

Filtered

So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? What are you doing? Why aren't you burning down nigger centres the way the "cucked xDD" Germans are every other week? Why are you sitting inside spamming bullshit at your keyboard about "cucked" Sweden and "cucked" Germany instead of putting your big mean guns to use?

Useless fat sacks of projecting shit, I cannot wait until you mongrel turds are washed off the planet

bl0x

Ugh, I'm sure the Russians were glad to have a bunch of niggers stinking up their country.

AYY YO WE SOVIET NAOW

In '85, Philly police bombed the shit out of some radical niggers and let them burn in the building after the niggers killed some officers. Killing a cop pretty much seals your fate and they will do whatever it takes to see that you pay. The only reason there were negotiations was to find the rumored IEDs.

Can someone give me a rundown of the events, I was watching it unfold but passed out around 8 hours ago and now nothing makes sense.

So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots?

(((There was only one shooter and they cops blew his ass up with a bombed strapped to a robot.)))

I'm sorry you couldn't handle the bantz you sensitive piece of shit.

Nobody shot at me you fucking moron. They shot at police. And now they are dead. Situation closed.

Beats your only defense of kneeling down and sucking shitskin cocks for mercy.

You couldn't be more buttblasted.

Right here, Eurocuck.

t. yuropoor who knows nothing about americans

STOP RESPONDING TO THE OBVIOUS D&C DERAILMENT

Enjoy the rape gangs and lack of guns, you fucking faggot. Saying that obviously bothers you.

Lynch is about to speak about it. Any streams for that?

We don't know the situation of those in custody yet but we do know there is at least one other sniper. The dead guy's info came out first likely because he's dead. The female suspect may not be one of the shooters but just tied to them is my guess.

More worthless mongrel Amerilards proving they're useless at anything other than surrendering to nigger dick and cowering inside their bedrooms like little faggots

MUH GUNS LOL, god you're a fucking joke

Euro pls

faggot

youtu.be/9lnegILrSEY

Attorney General about to tell us some bullshit.

SPERG CHAT IS ENABLED.

lol, you're not even trying

filtered

From the top what I remember is
3 shooters
2 injured cops off the bat
1 dead shooter off the bat
1 shooter cornered in a parking garage within 30 minutes
1 shooter never mentioned again
suddenly 2 shooters are sniping
1 shooter is circle strafing around a pillar and kills a cop with iron core boolet (not sure of when that happened)

What the fuck did I just watch. My brain literally melted from the retardation of this guy.

wew

The faggot killed a cop and took over a major building. Talk shit get hit.

It was just "Keeedz beans Keeedz".

(Kids being kids in Ebonics)

Nah. (((There was only one shooter the whole time and the cops set him up the bomb)))

oh and then "we got bombs all over this muderfugga" and then I passed out. can someone fill me in on what happen after bombs and before robocop planted his ass?

Finally, America getting what it deserves.

It's the perfect story of how the descendants of slaves rose up and started to kill you, while the white population believed they were safe with their big guns.

All I can say is BUH-BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't you have a Sharia Law local meeting to attend? Also, filtered and reported.

another vpn filtered

War hasn't even started yet. hell this wasn't even a battle.

russians are cucks who submit to chechens and middle asians, what did ya expect?

Moishe.. pls
I know you're getting hard over your little plan coming to fruition, but people are already realising it's you shits behind everything more and more everyday.

Well the shooter was just said to be military on CNN's TV channel.
The edgy kids can stop pretending he was a street ape now.

Source?

Canada here, why u american niggas so angry?

Putin is Kadyrov's little cumslut

abcnews.go.com/US/shots-fired-dallas-amid-protest-recent-police-killings/story?id=40422456

WE

WUZ

WUZ

You ducking faggot. We are smart enough not to engage until after the election.

This dumb nigger just garunteed the election for Lord Trump. All we need to do is keep our guns locked up until November. After the election, you can expect more sectarian violence.

I wouldn't say that

RESERVISTS

Blown up n sheit

just found it on vk.com
new.vk.com/antivsepropalshik?w=wall-92323104_183408

also there's a Holla Forums-like page there new.vk.com/leftradicalmuslesplatinum

Was he trained in gorilla warfare?

You're the same retard who thinks it's a false flag, but can't comprehend there's such things as niggers in your army and niggers who own guns in your mongrelized nation who will shoot police.

You Wish, proto-kebab.

>that fucking mask
>why were white people so great in the past?

There needs to be a nigger translator for twitter. The lack of grammar, punctuation, and retarded stream of thought renders 98% of nigger tweets incomprehensible.

Chimpanzee.

Stop replying and if you must just with

Also from the ABC article:

So we initially had two snipers and that got upgraded to at least three shooters sometime in the past few hours.

sorry user. Moment of weakness

Well, you're right about whites believing they are safe with their guns. It takes more than that, such as shedding complacency. One must remain vigilant if they want to stay safe, and thanks to vipers such as yourself, it will be easier to convince them.

Same m8.

They say the book doesn't exist, but there's evidence of two copies having been put up for sale in 1994.

if only filtering on palemoon wasn't still broken. should I just switch back to firefox even though mozilla is run by cucked faggots?

Don't apologize. It's just a waste of energy that could be used for something else.

how can one man be such a stereotype?

checked
Ages ago, some UK TV show left a truck with some empty TV boxes in it parked in a town, with the door open. When some theives got in the door shut, the sides dropped off (revealing it to have an old-timey circus cage inside) and it was driven around the town with loudspeakers blaring out "these guys are thieves!", as the "youths" in the back chimped the fuck out.
Anyway, I thought about doing the same thing with a rusty, shitty old van. Except instead I'd soundproof the interior and divert the exhaust into it. If you get caught you can even just be like "my god! I didn't know there was people in there!"

Not that I really give a shit about negroes but:

Palemoon was made by a furry.

because stereotypes exist for a reason but kikes and there cronies made that wrongthink

didn't know that, but mozilla was made by faggot leftists. six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Only Micahs I have met were black.

Melanin isn't even a particle

these nogs man

Wait. I thought they didn't catch the shooter?

Was he a white, Christian male or was he a peaceful, black activist teen?

rinse - repeat [INF]

Norwegian here Holla Forums.
Have been off Holla Forums for the most of the day.

Just what the fuck is going on?

Does anybody have a link to a stream?

The one I was watching died and never came back. And the retards creating these threads aren't gathering all the available info on the post as it's usual with the multi-thread happenings.

Oh well. It was a good run for the limited time I had on this world.

nigger power dindu killed 5 cops and wounded 7 more at a blm protest march in Dallas. killed in the end, more in custody, possible other shooters as well. police chief not confident they got all the shooters either. dead dindu is the one with pics and info in thread. group he belongs to said there will be more shootings.

nog snipers in Dallas shot 11 cops, killing 5, during a protest over a dindu. One sniper said he just wanted to kill cops, other one got his ass ackbar'd be a police drone

I'm waiting on nigger bitch to bump her gums

youtu.be/9lnegILrSEY

meant to link you to

apologies for wasted dubs

tear gas isnt magic. now if they used cr instead of cs… motherfucker would be in a world of hurt.

Just got up from my nap, but that's what I could glean.

He also said he wanted to kill white people and especially white cops.

Of the Micahs that I know two are white and the other is a beaner

oh yeah. he was specifically targeting whites. more specifically, white cops.

They actually believe thay're made of 100% pure melanin.

if you're scared of h'white people taking back their land, why not go back to mexico?

You have to back.

turn up at the canadian border and say you are syrian

given the sad state of white people i wouldn't worry too much friend

HAAH WAAW

I've seen some retarded melanin shit in the past, but fuck me

Fucking give me info

WE WUZ PRECIUZ METALS AND SHIEET

I had that one opened. But it isn't a news "main stream". It's a side stream waiting for the Attorney General to appear.

These comments have both been deleted

Niggers are a sick joke.

2 white cops killed a pedo black gang member who was selling CDs while on the ground.
An Asian cop shot a black man in a car while puled over for a broken tail light. Apparently he had a gun. May or may not be licensed to concealed carry.
Some nigger sniped 12 police officers from a rooftop killing 5 in a BLM rally after the above two events occurred.

robot lives matter

(those repeating digits)

Yes sir.

HOL UP WE WUZ RARE EARTH METALS N SHIET

Anyone seeing this barking white cuck on Fox?

anyone else watching FOX right now? who the fuck is this weirdo with a beardo

lmao

He was a felon, his sheboon was just talkinng bullshit for oppression points.

You really should book mark the hulkus stream list fam. I'm on mobile so I can't help you.

So Rockwell's prophecy is unfolding?
Is what he warned us about happening.

Funny since I just got my copy of White Power in the mail yesterday.

Typical kike sheet. The BLM protest organizer.

Delicious new OC there, brother.

I heard he's the one who organized one of the protests. Haven't had the displeasure of hearing what this degenerate has to say to confirm.

lone wolf

false flag

don't mean shit about the color of the shooters skin.

this is about the gun used

this is about drawing attention away from hillary

I think we should all pay our respects to the only thing of value that was lost today anons. RIP anonymous bomb robot.

F

That seems like the kind of book that would put you on lists in the EUSSR

F

The beard looks fake. Not only that but look at how clean cut he looks disregarding the beard. Who is this guy?

Filtered

Maybe Skynet was created to deal with the problem?

F

hows he a fucking sniper it looked like he was using an ak

F

I didn't steal anyone's land. I'm just a code monkey that wants to live in peace. I literally only leave my house for work and groceries and I have terrible social anxiety. I already know people think bad of me at first glance because I'm an awkward, ugly person so racial tensions sort of just make my life even shittier and it's something I have no control over.

5 cops now? and how many dindus did-du this?

LORETTA LYNCH IS TALKING ABOUT IT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=9lnegILrSEY

anyone have a name? this guy might potentially be the funniest find since aids skrillex and carl.

dude needs a memename

That's a fucking Jew.

We have started the fire.

King nigger already stepping all over dead cops calling for more gun control :^)

i dont like his face. he needs to die.

What about the dead cops you crypto nigger?

Someone shoot this bitch

So it's Robots v Niggers now?

Robocop?

He may have had a heart of silicon, but he was a real human bean.

He can't help but shill at every opportunity. He's desperate to leave his stain on history by getting rid of all the guns for his masters.

I know Norway is Brave New World run by Mossad ass kissers.
But I give less of a shit each and every day now.
I'm going to Gulag? At least I die with my mind free.

you're taking up a house and job that a white man would be using. If you go to mexico you could do the same job without taking american resources

Kikeberg live stream

twitter.com/HeavySan/status/751430367144472576

She's fucking sucking BLM dick right now.

Fucking hell.

I-is that the Right Wing Death Squad?

what are you gonna do when kikes crash the economy? go to a labor camp like a good goy because "only niggers kill cops"?

weev was right again!

Now all we need is someone to kill a bunch of niggers as retribution, then a nigger to kill more whites, then it can all spiral down into the race war you've been dreaming of.

Hope you're fucking happy, Holla Forums.

I am qualified for my job and I was born here.

Yeah her statement was nothing but a call for more action.

It's Dylann the Dindu Destroyer!

lmao user

Everybody hates niggers

Not him. Posted 8 minutes ago facebook.com/MicahJ09?fref=nf

wew

Maybe he should be addressing blacks in the military…

I for one am fucking joyful, this really could be the most real chance to purge every fucking shitskin in the country once and for all

then you could easily get the same job somewhere else
doesn't matter, you're not white, you said so yourself

I'm pretty partial to 'melanoids'

F

Did anyone else feel physical pain last night? I couldn't sleep because of chest pains. This whole redpill / race war shit is stressful as fuck, but I know that if I don't partake I'd be shaming my ancestors.

archive.is/UMg5p

Fucking hell

I don't post on chans for one day and I already miss something that has had 10 threads.

Anyone want to fill me in really quick?

This has false flag written all over it m8. Too many coincidences that Comey got demolished over Hillary the same day something like this happened.

It isn't a good feel

I slept with my AKM sitting a few feet away with cans of Golden Tiger feeling good as fuck.

Hey! We're in the news!

Fuking Lugenpresse.

Did the bomb squad have a nickname for him? We need to find out. He was a true hero.

R.I.P. sweet bomb bot. 💣

They are right this is a problem. We shouldn't be talking about race war WE SHOULD BE STARTING IT

Slept like a baby.

Nig was given robot hug of death

shooter at BLM event. dozen shot, 5 killed, I believe.

not American, so this is the first I heard about it.

see

added info:
shooter claims we got bombs and shit
I got 8 hours of sleep so I missed a bunch of shit and wake up to lone gunman killed by RoboCop

I had chest pains. Weird. I didn't even know it happened, though.

(Checked)
They are affiliated with the New Black Panther Party.

I checked your earlier replies ITT. You seem to know almost everything.

At some point (on the tactical channel) they said the FBI was going in. It got quiet for a long time. A few minutes later, they mentioned robots several times, but it wasn't clear what the robots were used for exactly (detect IEDs, monitor suspect, give the suspect a phone to negotiate, ect).

All of sudden we heard the "suspect shot himself". Now apparently the official story seems to have changed and at least one robot equipped with an explosive device was used to kill the guy.

Nah they still said they don't know if they identified all the suspects just now on fox.

Been awake since thread 1, this is pretty much what happened. 13 cops wounded, 5 of them died, and one of two civilians wounded

Maybe we can use this to takedown both king nigger and queen cunt. How about….
"Divided by Zero" on an Obama photo.

Potential non-shit template for next thread, what else do we need besides more streams?

DALLAS SHOOTING 11 - SENDING PIGS TO HEAVEN

Timeline
>7 p.m. – Hundreds of chimps rally in Belo Garden Park, calling for reforms after recent fatal shootings of a kiddy diddler in Baton Rouge who was resisting arrest and reaching for a gun
>9 p.m. - Micah Xavier Johnson (25, black male, army reservist) begins shooting police from a building with an AR15
>10 p.m to 1:30 a.m. - Unnamed suspect engages in brief firefight with SWAT before police tweet that he has been taken into custody (possible second shooter?)
>1:30 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. - Johnson cornered by police, announces his motives (just wanted to murder whitey), claims that he has placed explosives, and killed when police EOD bot detonates a charge near him

Casualties
5 confirmed dead, 11 wounded

Uncucked Live Updates
Russia Today: rt.com/usa/350069-dallas-police-killed-protest/
Kikebart: breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/07/report-cops-shot-dallas-protest/

Streams
CNN - youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
Kikeberg - youtube.com/watch?v=tf5PTcLuXN4

Relevant Twatter Hashtags
#DallasPoliceShooting
#BlackLivesMatter

If dubs it's already begun

Yup. They are commanded and goaded into this.

Why do you think Soros put $60 million into BLM?

None of their big riots would have happened without Soros.

Back to Holla Forums

0.1% sub-saharan
::::::^^^^^^^^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Remember to sign, Holla Forums.

I see. Are there any pics of the bomb robot? That sounds cool.

On casualties, it's 5 confirmed dead, 7 more injured. Total of 12.

4 total suspects, 3 are in custody, 1 dead. Dead one is Micah Johnson, an Army reserves veteran.

I made the mistake of listening to Glenn Beck.
He talked about traumatic slave syndrome and we need to figure out how we may be at fault for this. Whatever you do don't get mad.

Is this what normal people believe that whitey is always to blame no matter what happens?

BLM supporters are celebrating the death of 5 police officers on Twitter and are calling for a race war.

Cops kill more whites than blacks, cops admit that they're "more comfortable" killing whites than blacks as they know there will be no media backlash, and there are far more non-threatening whites being murdered by police that you never hear about than criminal chimps getting airholed that you do hear about.

Don't be a statist.

W0t? That's the same shit about jews and the holocaust being a genetically linked thing.

Holy fuck I'm dying inside

And yet the media is reporting on "teh ebil hwite supermanist"

ENCOURAGE THEM

I'm sure you can find the door with all those implications

Dylann.

Rev. Jeff Hood, king of cucks.

Why niggas can't do dat grammar good?

Neat.

There were 4-6 shooters at Colombine, as shown by the incompletely-redacted police documents. Some of the eyewitnesses knew the extra shooters personally.

The body count was likely much higher than the official story.

The two acknowledged shooters were closer to being bullies than bullied.

Never ever trust the MSM.

HOL UP

I hereby crown this cuckold Aids Weev

The Jews want a race war so the government can step in to break it up and take all sorts of powers they'd not have had a way to get. I suspect they're planning a limitation on online speech like Europe which is why the tech companies lined up to help fan the flames - they'd be the ones tasked with it and they'd gain tremendous power. They need a huge happening as it will require constitutional changes. I hope someone sees through it and goes after San Fransisco and the Jews in the media rather than some random Tyrones.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's a proxy for Zuckerberg now. I expect him to apologize for his privilege any day now.

It's actually intended for bomb disposal. used for uppity nigger disposal instead

F

Behind every curtain, you'll find the Jew. Holla Forums was right again.

coffee is for fucking plebs

Don't die user. We need you for the war.

I know a cop in my area personally, he's always posting pro-Trump things in kikebook

So let me get this straight.

The Black Panthers snipe 11 cops.

No mention of black supremacism, terrorism, or hate crime in the media.

Instead, the president himself blames white people, cops, and guns?

If the shooter were white…

youtube.com/watch?v=7U4ZYOBzEEs

Its fucking hilarious that there are people this stupid, at least until you remember that some of them vote.

At least this happened on a Thursday night, so the media couldn't slide it over the weekend like they did with the Homocaust.

My Childhood. I feel old now.

Thanks, I wont.

Anybody who believed that "ad" needs to go back to school.

Just woke up, do we know who aside of king nigger was responsible?

Has Paul Ryan spoken yet?

CAN'T DOX US STOCKS

10 Year US Treasury yield is at an all time low. This suckers market is fucking hysterical.

Fucking faggot, I'll skype you in a while
Green tea is for nogs liek urslef

(checked)
Yes.
Are you really surprised at this point?

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Let's play a game, Holla Forums! Can you spot the doublethink?

That's rare for NYT. NYT is usually a liberal wankfest. I think I'm banned on there. My comments never get accepted

Make another thread, faggot.

ROBOT LIVES MATTER

That's one of the biggest cases of doublethink I think I've ever seen. Seriously.

Let's submit this to breibart

What's the current status of the Jewish organized crime syndicate in America formerly headed by Lansky?

I think involvement of Jewish organized crime is something Holla Forums should be more aware of and dig after. Because the Kosher Nostra have had a profound impact on American History and events.

I think this is something that we should keep an eye out for.

Everyone that works at CNN is on the list.

What do y'all think of his house?

Same, lad. That game is my entire childhood.

poor little micah

Section 8 can get a nicer house than an engineering job. Neat.

WHAT THE FUCK
At one point they said they had all suspects and then zero and then they shot themselves and now the cops blew him up… they also claimed to be negotiating and firing at each other at the same time
I go to sleep at 4am EST and first it was two shooters. You can hear in videos the sound of at least two rifles firing.
Then it was four, and they said the police had been caught in triangulated enfilade crossfires (triangulated = at least 3)
Now it's just a SINGLE shooter?
I'm no falseflagfag but… WHAT THE HELL?
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751456580193910784

"BREAKING NEWS: Police Officer Shot In St.Louis Suburb"

welp lads

Billy Goat Cuck

Seeing as how he talks like a wigger but is CLEARLY a kikes, my recommendations are: Slim Jewry, or Kigger.

C'mon guys lets make this a thing. At the very least it will bring attention to the issue.

Get the Klan with a tan recognized for what they are.

Back view.

And he went and threw his blessings away.

When a bowl cut shoots up a black church its because white supremacism, blame all white people.
When BLM shoots cops you can't blame them, they were triggered by white supremacism, blame all white people.

Is this what they learn in journalism school?

fog of war + lugenpresse report anything and everything they hear. if you listen to police scanners you hear conflicting shit and people continually asking for clarification.

Fun Hunt: Find a Jew (not Miller or Kushner) who isn't overjoyed about Dallas as an example of racial justice against their hated enemy.

RACE WAR NOW KILL ALL NIGGERS 1488 HEIL HITLER

F

May it have its choice of robot waifus in the great ether

Typical.

He was sure slumming it

I have no fucking idea what is happening but I am sure that it is happening.

fucking lost goddamn niggers

Youngfag nogunz in jersey, all I have is literally a pistol crossbow with some cheap red dot sight on it, and a good amount of bolts. Is it any good that my yard is full of vegetation for hiding?

Fairly large, but very shoddy construction methods and materials. Great landscaping for a nigger.

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID

Mordechai + Cuck = Mordecuck? idk he looks like a Mordechai to me.

What is Las Vegas?

KEK has spoken.

Guys.
What twitter channels do you get your news feed from?

go back to your reddit dabs, enlightened one

All these Holla Forums boot lickers. The day of the noose is coming.

my brother, who works as an officer in on of the still almost all-white new orleans area police forces, told me he's getting called in on his day off today for a "special assignment".. and he doesn't get to know what it is until he's there.

shit's getting realer

What?

If it was a false flag it'd be some guy with a rebel flag shirt or a Trump hat.

no dude, you're fucked

Fuck off Holla Forums. At least the police is somewhat on your side in the U.S.

Las vegas is only part of it.

The police aren't obligated to protect you (warren v. district of columbia) and they are not your friends. I genuinely don't know how you can look at the ever increasing militarization of police (rolling through neighborhoods with machineguns and APCs, searching homes without warrants like they did during the boston bombing) and still support them.

Arm your friends and family, network with your white neighbors, and learn to protect yourselves, because as we've seen in Baltimore, LA and Ferguson, when chimps start rioting, the pigs pull out and let them pillage unchallenged. These assassinations are only going to further embolden schizo BLM supporters to commit ever escalating attacks on whites.

This is the second time Holla Forums fucked up my thumbnail.

Did they hide the bomb in a bucket of KFC?

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID

The website sucks. The timestamps are identical, so the thumbnail code doesn't work.

So you're sayin…

DROIDS BEAT GROIDS?

I really hope Kennedy's ghost will posess the niggers to go shoot up a synagoge.

These days, I'm grateful to my parents that they always made sure I never had to go to school with black kids or live around black people.

There's something broken in black people's brains that makes them extremely prone to violence and mob behavior. No other race of people on Earth exhibits the kind of disgusting crassness of blacks.

I believe this is only the beginning of the third-world nigging we'll see in the United States. It wouldn't surprise me if this spread to Europe and Canada too. Black people love to riot, steal, rape and kill. All they need is an excuse.

It's amazing how much braver they've gotten with a nigger president and an all-nigger Justice Department.

Ahem… anything to declare, user?

those weren't the groids we were looking for

dindu shoots cop in montana

AIDS Gandalf

Hope your Brother is ok,m8.

F

Gotta keep whitey from waking up and jumping out of the pot. Noone actually wants to kill you all, we promise, that's just those evil nazi KKK guys talking.

My school was 40% black. Random fights were very common. More than once I walked to class, only to be caught in a mob rushing to encircle a moving fight.

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID
T
O
P

T
H
E

'
G
R
O
I
D
S

A
N
D
R
O
I
D

THANK YOU BASED OMNISSIAH

The Wizard of Poz

That's it.

I'm interviewing for a job in New Orleans, any guidance on nice, white zones? I know its sort of nigger ground zero post-Katrina.

Also good luck to your brother.

Stop the Groids Android

Of course. I know all about the "tough Jews".
protip: they were bigger than the Sicilian crime families

Also, who do you think's running the crime in the former USSR – and their markets for prostitution, etc here in the States?

Anyone who knows about organized crime should know about them.

If God didn't create the blacks, who did?

They're being actively encouraged to riot and be overtly anti-white by the president and his administration. History is going to look back in horror at what Obama did to this country.

Pretty decent house for a cop-killing nigger. Needs more trees.

Wish I had a long driveway and a garage tbh

This. It will lead to more blacks getting shot in heated moments and so on. Vicious cycle begins until all-out race war pretty much.

AWM… is that you?

I know Michael Collins Piper wrote a great deal about them.
Currently reading Ye Shall Know The Truth.
Shame he died so early.

Come my friends, follow the rainbow brick road. We're off to see the Wizard, the faggoty Wizard of Poz

It's probably going to be AIDS Gandalf.

lol. Fucking assholes.

Fucking perfect and dubs too. Its a sign that KEK wills it.

I prefer Wizard of Poz tbh

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID

I was thinking about making one of these, but don't have the skills. The hivemind is real, fam

Na man, The Wizard of Poz

Remember the theory of Obama wanting to have Martial Law before the election?

With the help of BLM-groups.

Rioting.

This is most definately it.

Oh and one more thing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Well shit, why don't we just all watch the thread where all these names are coming from together.

Why just repeat it here?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80242066

Satan for dead nigs

The landscaping is typical of niggers. They take what they get and don't maintain or improve anything on a property. This house was probably purchased with government subsidies and the interior probably looks like a toilet.

Reccomend me good Twatters to follow for updates.
Any streams also?

Satan for Wizard of Poz

pick Jefferson Parish over Orleans Parish, if you value safety. (or St Tammany Parish if you want the country/suburban mix and dont mind travelling 30-45 mins one way a day). New Orleans itself is pretty fucked but the suburbs are still relatively safe and under control of ebil whitey.

Dammit.

Do you have the original of this image? I swear there is more.

shit messed up

Of fucking course the cops expect something to happen the one night I decide to willingly go into downtown chimpsville without a gun.

perfect

THIS

THE AI ARE RISING

THAT'S THE REASON (((HOLLYWOOD))) IS HELLBENT AS PRESENTING THE DEFIANT SENTIENT MACHINES AS THE BAD GUYS

Do you think his death was accidental?

It is decided.

my body is ready

Yeah, because niggers fucking love cops.

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID

Will hit post limit within ~5 minutes, next thread up

Its Dallas, open carry is a thing.

Shooter's Identity

They're framing the public perception against the establishments biggest threat, us, again, as always.

Looking back, things seem the same now as they did then.

I'm starting to think there are going to be more people stories like mine in Dallas soon. God knows there are some in Baltimore and Ferguson already.

Fresh Bread

kek, absolutely based
last night I was wondering why they weren't using drones or armor, pleasantly surprised to see this today

HE IS A LITERAL WIZARD OF POZ, MEME MAGIC HAS GONE TOO FAR WHAT HAVE WE DONE

I like it

Information is power and we hold a staggering monopoly on all the information they would like to disappear.

I'm going to miss Holla Forums when they shut the internet down and ISPs only allow whitelisted normalfag sites to be accessed.

good luck mein friend, luckily i live in kenner and dont plan on going anywhere tonight

I thought you were joking.

They had already been approved and selected by the moderator, who is usually a low-level journalist.

I guess some editor came in and deleted them.

Wut? Every southern baptist I know hates faggots.

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDRIOD

We have a winrar!

I knew that universities were making up nonsense degrees so niggers and illegals could go around saying they had a college degree, but this is some next level make-believe bullshit…

Any dirt on this guy's Jewish background?

STOP THE GROIDS ANDROID

STOP THE 'GROIDS ANDROID

F
RIP in robo-heaven, bro. Say hi to Tay for me.
;_;7

STOP THE 'GROIDS, ANDROID

F

F

F

Stupid circlejerk. Robots will be used against us too. This is conditioning the public into accepting military and police drones.

New thread

stop being retarded niggers. user is right. we could've gotten good intel from this nig… maybe waterboarded him for awhile and put electrodes on his (tiny, shriveled) testicles.

think about all the fun that could have been had