Freemasonry and Jews

What are the connection between Freemasonry and Jewry?
I have heard many theories and I know very little about them.

From Freemasonry being one of the oldest Jewish run fraternities and organizations where they groom good goys to work for them and worship them. That Freemasonry have talmudic "satan" worship.
I have also heard that Freemasonry was the original communism and have together with Jews played a significant role in the leftist-egalitarian movements such as the Jacobins and played a big role in the chaotic year of 1844.

Any good sources on this topic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA
youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-WjSC99ih9Y
web.archive.org/web/20150323112453/http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/23/business/dealbook/for-clintons-a-hedge-fund-in-the-family.html
web.archive.org/web/20090205172900/http://dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-446056/The-richest-Rothschild-all.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0007_0_06772.html
arcticbeacon.com/books/Nesta_Webster-Secret_Societies_and_Subversive_Movements.pdf
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/6335-freemasonry
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007186
bessel.org/masjud.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory
jweekly.com/article/full/20507/jews-and-freemasons-a-not-so-secret-brotherhood/
freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/hitler.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry
freemasons-freemasonry.com/nazi_fascist_persecution_freemasonry.html
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007187
masonicinfo.com/nazism.htm
der-stuermer.org/freemasonryen.htm
conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Rothschild_Grail.htm
lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/)
freemasonrytoday.com/ugle-sgc/ugle/item/881-free-from-persecution-freemasonry-and-democracy-john-hamill
masonicworld.com/education/files/artjune01/freemasonry_and_democracy.htm
freemasons-freemasonry.com/Davidson.html
thefreethoughtproject.com/searched-hillarys-emails-indicted-win-presidency/
archive.is/vlUxQ
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
archive.is/hpYTf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meant 1848.

Watch this video (might be worth saving it with youtube-dl in case it disappears).

The speaker is Barry Chamish, American-born and went to Israel to join the IDF, then he became an investigative reporter in Israel. Then he became semi-redpilled. He still believes in the 6 million Jews dying in the Holohoax, but other than that, the rest of his material is fairly accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA

No it isn't. He defends the Talmud and blames "Sabbataen-Frankists".

If you want something factual, read Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina.

Related videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Bump, basically Masonry is Judaism for Gentiles but there are some Jewish Masons as well. For the most part they are useful Goy idiots for Jews. Based Saddam banned them Iraq.

embed the link nigger.

read this

fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf

REMINDER: THE OWNER OF Holla Forums JIM WATKINS IS A FREEMASON AND A JEW

Pretty sure their project has coinciding goals with G whatever organizations. Imagine creating a world where you are in control of every nation's economy and government, you can force them to work around a (((standardized))) model of government. Everyone has the same rights, you can be persecuted for a crime in any place since the goal is to merge all countries into one mega-nation. You can be extradited anywhere for a crime that you commited in another country against a "citizen" of a visiting "country", if country and citizen mean anything at all since they want to end sovereignty. The Sanhedrin want a world court to judge the crimes of all nations. Freemasonry and international politics are a conveyer system to the (((elite))) class. These people all choose to follow ambiguous and vague ideologies because at their core is esoteric communism if you will. When people say everyone should be treated fairly, everyone should make the same wage, everyone should have the same rights, what they really mean (even if they don't know it themselves) is that they want to be governed by an international entity. Europe and the US are torn, well not exactly torn, but their constituency is pulling in all sorts of directions, everyone is politically correct, so nobody wants to change laws that could potentially infringe on the "rights" of others, but at the same time people are being walked on because they are enabling some super national body to tell them how to treat non citizens.

Heres the ultimate red pill, yes I do expect my post to be saged into oblivion after I post this:

Notice how the Jews in Israel do the most they can to deport anyone who comes to them for aid? They want Israel to be ethnically pure so that it DOESN'T pull in so many directions and destroy itself. So you have a huge flux of "Syrian refugees" pouring into western countries. They want an ethnically pure state because if they build a nation on common values and laws (and don't let outsiders who have conflicting ideologies or religions) their nations lifespan will be MUCH greater than that of a normal Babylon\Rome like empire.
A nation that pulls in too many directions wont last. Abrahamics have bought into the idea that god wants Israel to be rebuilt, quite the opposite actually, their nation shall have an eternal grip on every other nation if all other nations are always bickering simultaneously trying to appease each other because some NWO like entity forces them to play nice.

King James Bible
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Christcucks! Snackbars! You are destroying your own nations for the Jew!

Freemasonry isn't about religion, its about building some malformed cult replacement for religion so that you can ACCEPT whatever other beliefs your "lodge brothers" may have. You are in a lodge? We'll you will feel right at home goy! All religions are equal (including the ones that are at odds with your civilization.) If you are a member of the Grand Orient then you can even be an athiest, and they will take you in and be ok with you not having religious beliefs, but that doesn't matter anyway, because you are still being held by the grip of the international economic\banking system and politics.

Turn back if you aren't curious enough, there are harder pills to swallow if you dig too far into the occult and politics.

Freemasonry was a group of noblemen in medieval times dedicated to esoteric teachings. They were the opposite of stonemasons, or workers in general. Instead of being skilled in the crafts, they were skilled in ancient religions and philosophy. The founding fathers were believed to be masons, which is why freemasonry still is so popular amongst people who are una-ware of the jewish connections. It was later infiltrated by Rothschild and his talmudic beliefs. Which is why current freemasons worship Moloch. Mo-loch is the talmudic god of sacrifice. Jews worshipped him in dire times, with actual child sacrifice. Rothschild infiltrated the freemasons to gain influence. He had agents who did not disclose their jewish ties, and once they managed to get a majority, they implemented talmudic rituals as a norm. You might wonder why he would bother infiltrating the freemasons. It is because the freemasons often had connections to royalty or influential politicians.

Also the masons of old are nothing like the masons we have now. Personally I don't buy that Rothschild infiltrated it, since there are rumors of Nimrod, or Herod. Most religions now are not like religions of old either, but you can assume that there was probably a decay-priests protecting their flock, their civilization grows, priests are replaced with priest-politicians who are power hungry and put their organization before the community they were sworn to protect\nurture.

Babylon, Rome, and all those other large empires destroyed themselves, but can you guess (((who))) helped expedite the collapse?

Freemason niggers and Jew niggers both take oaths and must be purged.

Please don't let some dumb bitch with a warped maternal instinct go and Merkel your country after all you just went through to de-Merkel your shit

t. concerned Ameribro

Some of the earlier Masons were pretty anti-kike, such as Andrew Jackson, Nathan Bedford Forrest and Henry Ford. However in the current year they're 100% Jewed.
My theory is that they teamed up with the Zionists to attack their common enemy - the Catholic Church.

It used to be unlawful for Jews and Christians to mingle business. Mason lodges were a Jewish creation to get around this by offering a place for business transactions behind closed doors.

To be fair most low-level masons probably don't know better. But ignorance ≠ innocence (unless your name is Hillary Clinton).

Is Henry Ford a confirm mason? just curious

Wikipedia tells me he was a 33rd degree mason, but the citation gives a 404 page.

Any books/infographics on the harder pills?

Although it might be a bit of a stretch. Hillary mentioned her ties to Moloch worship in one of her leaked emails. We also know from the Clinton Foundation thread that Soros and Clinton are in cahoots. Soros is affiliated with Rothschild. So the Clintons, who are freemasons are working together with talmudic jews. So there is a real tie, which can still be seen today. Whether it was caused by infiltration or decay which caused cooperation, I do not know. However, no doubt that Rothschild would have taken the first chance he got, to take full control if the opportunity arose.

Read the hermetic stuff pol shitposts about on here, and then look at how politics and extrapolate from that. It really isn't something that can be "explained" you have to look at the analogies they cook up and then notice patterns in their method of governance. Politics and religion are really very much like a magnet, both at opposing ends, but equally joined together. Then it just clicks, you understand why (((they))) play both sides and how the ideologies they present to the average goy are really closed boxes to keep them from pointing fingers. The first thing I read was the Kybalion, (don't make the mistake of treating this stuff like a religion) use it as a tool to dissect things around you, to understand why things are the way they are, but not in the sense of taking everything apart to criticize it like women's studies major, or bashing religion like an ultra fedora lord. Everything has a purpose, figure out what that is and things will just make sense. Look at every system you see, compare it to nature and you will find patterns, but like I said don't end up becoming a Jew who sees everything as a force (and as a means to an end.)

King James Bible
But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

I am no christian, but their observations are pretty spot on, no surprise though because it was alleged that self hating Jews wrote and promoted those books. Don't adopt an ultra rigid frame of mind and you will understand why things happen the way they do, and you will be able to see patterns in their tactics. Taking notice of (((coincidences))) are only the beginning, but to understanding how to prevent or derail an outcome requires you to think like those scoundrels so that you can throw a wrench in where they don't see it going.

Look at a human construct, compare it to a construct in nature, or cosmology, and then try to make a link between the two. It is very bizarre starting out, it won't make sense at first, but if you do it obsessively it will just click someday.

They want people to think, they want people to overthink, that or they want them to feel, or overfeel, only one, but not both. When you can do both intuition just kicks in and things "makes sense." You will have a sense of detachment though so be warned if you want to go that far. Truth comes at price. When you have that knowledge though you can wade through other books and tell when something like a social\political\economic movement is phony and why it was constructed the way it was. Never stop learning.

Will someone please explain this oath circles thing to me?

Are you sure it's the Talmud? Because I'd be ok with him defending the Torah, honest and law abiding Jews are ok by me, the way Jesus wanted them to be.

But if he is defending the Talmud, then fuck him, that book is pretty scummy

Its forced meme cancer.

Thanks goys.

What do you do as a mason?

But isn't Sabbatai Zevi a big part of the Jewish inner cicles now?

Why do people post that shitty Alex Jones tier image of the Israeli Supreme Court.

A nice tidy image like pic related is much better.

Holy fuck is that real?

None, unless you're one of those people who think Catholicism is a Jewish plot.
There's no directed worship in Masonry, and nothing Talmudic. You can check ritual monitors for how it's all worded.
That comes from Freemasons being Jacobites in Scotland in England (supporters of the Old and Young Pretender kings when the Hannoverians took over), which actually led to Freemasonry declaring religion and politics being banned for discussion, and that Freemasons must be nationalists.

Yea, there are pictures of him getting his NMJ degrees.

Lel.

It's an exhibit the Nazis made. Not something from a Masonic lodge.

It's easy to simplify why reality acts the way it does, you don't need to play the role of a fringe Holla Forums user.

Reality favors survivalism within a power scarce environment, this creates conflict between conscious systems.

This simple idea scales to vast depths of reality and creates an abstract, complex hierarchy within our reality. And includes billions of opponents forever utilizing probabilistic logic to get ahead of others.

I think we're experiencing that, tell me I'm wrong though.

Fuck off mason shill.

Depends on the degree of which you have risen to in the Masonic lodge, and if that lodge is part of the consortium or just a faggy club house for men.

You can go from arranging events for the community to partaking in sexual orgies of all kinds to blood sacrifice and other Abrahamic mumbo jumbo.

Jim is most likely a faggy club house Mason, but answers to the more degenerate kinds of Masons. He must go.

The Masonic order is many thousands of years old, and has gone from being keepers of the secrets of number, to faggot Marxists and Abrahamic blood sacrifice subhuman savages, with some numbers and shapes thrown in.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WjSC99ih9Y

Well refuted, disinfo agent.

inb4 Albert Pike is not an influential mason. These are just more lies. His remains are kept and honored in a most prestigious lodge, Home of the Supreme Council 33° in Washington DC. There is no shortage of quotes by Pike and other masons encouraging deception. I encourage you to look them up yourself.

tl;dr Masons practice taqiyya.

Huh? He was certainly influential in his area.
You're missing the forest for the trees when you quote things out of context. The deception is self-inflicted. As in, that popular Pike one, it refers to letting the content and unworthy be satisfied with themselves and their laziness, where knowledge is reserved for those who seek it.
It applies well here, with people content to think falsely of Masonry thanks to being fed out of context quotes and disinfo, but for anyone wanting to learn, the information is out there.

lel keep taking it up the ass from decrepit old men.

this user gets it. Don't avoid reading material that the enemy uses because of MUH CONDITIONING, read it and familiarize yourself with the particulars of their methodology. To quote Sun Tzu, "Don't go where the enemy is, go where the enemy will be" , and then wait behind the corner with a baseball bat.

Jim Watkins is a member of lodge #747 York Rite.

No argument? Shame.
GG, better luck next time.

Chamish did a whole show with Zio-Cuck Chris White about how the Talmud is good and the jews dindu nuffin.

Not so sure about that

According to Christian doctrine, Christ-rejecting "true Torah jews" will be joining their Talmudic brethren in the pits of Hell.

You took him on his word. Does such a rite even exist?

kek what is the argument even about? Whether masons are useless jewish cultists with no power, or useless catholic cultists with no power. Keep it down and stop shitting up the thread.

Bump

Freemasonry x Jews Thread #45,621

SLIDE THREAD

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

This is a dumb as shit topic to have on Holla Forums. Go to Holla Forums or /fringe/ where it belongs.

M > A > S > O > N

Is this some new symbol I'm unaware of?

Mason/Jewish Internet Defense Force please go.

Start with the French Revolution and then move forward from there

There are even more direct connections between the Rothschilds and the Clinton Foundation.

web.archive.org/web/20150323112453/http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/23/business/dealbook/for-clintons-a-hedge-fund-in-the-family.html

"In 2012, Eaglevale raised $15 million from an investment vehicle in the domain of Jacob Rothschild, who with members of his far-flung family has donated to the Clinton Foundation. The investment, financial records show, came before President Clinton spoke at a conference in Oxford that was sponsored by the Rothschild Foundation, of which Mr. Rothschild is chairman."

Eaglevale is Chelsea Clinton's husband's hedge fund.

(By the way Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Cecil Rhodes was financed by Rothschild and "Leopold de Rothschild (1845–1917) administered Rhodes's estate after his death in 1902 and helped to set up the Rhodes Scholarship scheme at Oxford University." (Qutoe from Wikipedia.)
By the way Secretary of Defense Ash Carter was also Rhodes Scholar. Carter is also board member at the Belfer Center within the Harward Kennedy School of Government where the list advisory board members include Nathaniel Rothschild, son of Jacob Rothschild.)

(By the way, speaking of Bill Clinton, Al Gore's daughter was married to Jacob Schiff's great great grandson. Jacob Schiff was born born in Frankfurt, where the Schiffs and the Rothschilds used to share a two-family house.)

(By the way, speaking of these things, of course Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump is also married to a Jew. Ivanka Trump also dated Nathaniel Rothschild in the 90s.

web.archive.org/web/20090205172900/http://dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-446056/The-richest-Rothschild-all.html
"After his disastrous marriage, Nat has shunned any long-term commitment, but he has reportedly had flings with Jonathan Aitken's daughter, Petrina Khashoggi, and Ivanka Trump, and is now seeing 25-year-old Natalie Portman"

By the way Petrina Khashoggi is the daughter of Adnan Khashoggi, Saudi arms dealer, who was implicated in implicated in Iran-Contra, the BCCI bank (these also Israeli involvement in these) and various other stuff. In 1988 Khashoggi sold his Yacht to Trump. Small world.)

I know that curvature…

Thanks for the dump lads

(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)

Kennedi numbers

More about not being cultists at all.

I just saw a mason lodge on the way back from getting my haircut shieeeet

Bump, I'm from Jersey and there's a Black lodge by me. A lot of prominent Blacks are Prince hall lodge masons.

Yea, it's how we keep them out of real lodges.

I can't believe how far Holla Forums has fallen. There was once a time when knowledge of Freemasonry and all kinds of esoteric kikery was assumed to be common knowledge.

Fortunately, this guy knows whats up:

If you don't watch the second video in its entirety, you may as well snip off your foreskin and go cry at the wailing wall, because you are a massive fucking good goy cuck.

Guess too many people stopped taking your propaganda at face value?

you guys know the jimmy kimmel show is filmed in a masonic lodge? no shit

b'nai b'rith is jew masons, and they're the top of the pyramid of the masonic lodges, of course, although nobody will ever tell you that.

b'nai b'rith is who celebs give money to when they say faggot in public or something….kinda weird they're giving money to jew masons if there's no conspiracy

B'nai B'rith is no more related to Masonry than Freegardeners or Elks. They're just kikes who saw something Christians had and wanted to emulate it.

From the jews themselves: they introduced freemasonry to the US
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0007_0_06772.html

fuckoff, masonfag

Some people in my close proximity argue that while it is indeed a jewish created pseudo religious cult. The people around me say mason's are in fact satanists who are actually the one's in control over religions of the earth because they have infiltrated the positions of power.

Would anyone have any proof of this that would tie masons to christianity, islam, buddhism, judiasm etc?

Oh look, this stupid fucking thread again.

Jews created freemasonry. The purpose of Freemasonry was to eliminate the old order of Europe so that Jews could take over.

Masons who believe they are in a white or Christian group are just useful idiots. Or maybe even useless idiots.

Except that's a poor lie. Freemasonry was introduced to the USA [at a time when it was still exclusively Christian] by Irish regiments, and then English and Scottish ones. Later, the French did the same in the South.
That tosh about a kike setting up a lodge in 1658 is hilariously false, and would radically change the history of Masonry, as would several Jews setting up the "first lodge" in Savannah, as it would be well after those set up in New England (namely Massachusetts).

Only if you believe that Catholics are a Jewish tool.
By promoting traditionalism, science, nationalism, and monarchy?

Or perhaps you're the one being blinded by propaganda because Jews don't like competition?

Here is a picture of him when he was younger, and known as King George III.

Hey Jimbo, wonder who they protect and serve?

arcticbeacon.com/books/Nesta_Webster-Secret_Societies_and_Subversive_Movements.pdf

Reminder this is written BEFORE World War 2

The whole thing was a scam to create Israel, snake oil salesmen selling Illumination. You know for a fact they lie to low level masons and hold back secrets, what makes you think the whole thing isn't a lie besides the fact you've been duped already?

Hahaha never saw that poster on the right.

This is how they recruit people to do things without knowing about Jews. They convince them they're part of some organization to improve the world and offer them free shit and connections

Yea? How'd we do that with a scientific study group / low-grade charity? Seems like the US and British governments had more of a hand in it.
False, you're basing that off a passage you misunderstood, and thus proved it correct.

The Roman Catholic Church was founded by 1st century Palestinian Jews.

Freemasonry and Jews

Freemasonry
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/6335-freemasonry

Freemasonry
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007186

Freemasonry & Judaism
bessel.org/masjud.htm

Judeo-Masonic Conspiracy Theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

Jews and Freemasons — A Not-So-Secret Brotherhood
jweekly.com/article/full/20507/jews-and-freemasons-a-not-so-secret-brotherhood/

———————————————————————————————————–

Freemasonry and Nazis

Hitler and Freemasonry
freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/hitler.html

Suppression of Freemasonry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry

Nazi Persecution of Freemasonry
freemasons-freemasonry.com/nazi_fascist_persecution_freemasonry.html

Freemasonry under the Nazi Regime
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007187

Nazism and its Hatred of Freemasonry
masonicinfo.com/nazism.htm

Freemasonry - Ideology, Organization, and Policy
der-stuermer.org/freemasonryen.htm

Catholics are Jewish tools, but Catholics did not create masonry anyway, tard.

They did none of these things.

Masons aren't competition to Jews. They are the best goyim.

British government is Judeo-Masonic and USA was literally founded by Freemasonry.

All of these.

Also by Jews (cf. Haym Salomon).

Im sure we would be great pals irl m8.

not much to contribute to what you said atm (besides the fact that i have had every thought you wrote out in my own way) but by any chance have tried reading some of the emerald tablets of thoth (dorreals)?

i see so many patterns that i now believe physical matter is made up of something intermediate weaved within it that can be charged either positively or negatively and can attract or repel., the swastika counter clockwise is the attractive force gravity.

read the tablets. they have some serious shit in them. i dont care if dorreal wrote them in the last century i swear that knowledge in made my mind shoot light beams.

im going to stop now before i go full tinfoil, nows not the time.

but i will drop da pix

Post more for me, friend. Don't be afraid to go full tinfoil.

Implying they weren't introduced by the jews

Except they did, fool. Everyone was Catholic when it was created.
Maybe you should read up on it, since you know so little?

Even with rival views and goals?

I'll give you the Judeo part, just because anything (((democratic))) is.
Except it wasn't. There were some Freemasons there at the time, like i'm sure there were Catholics, Presbyterians, and gin-drinkers.

They specifically weren't.

It's obvious bullshit you lying disinformationist shill.. I have a temple on my street corner and those fuckers are all run by jews Are you going to sit there and really say they aren't underneath zionist scum under the psycho regime of satan worshipping ashkenazi pseudo-jews?

You can feel free to research the things I've said.
What kind of temple?
Yea, basically. You sound like you've been suckered in by Leo Taxil.

All you've done is reply to each thing I've said with the exact opposite and pretend that you're answering any possibility of 'hidden truth' with research. They're just liars and here you are doing the same thing for them on an image board to deny the fact that you know fuck all about life and what's being done to you.

I reply with what's available. One can rarely prove a negative. The closest possible is like your claim of satan worship, which we all know was invented by Leo Taxil to make Freemasonry look bad until he came out and said everyone was a sucker for believing him, because he really wanted to make the Catholics look silly.

When the fuck have the freemason ever come out with anything useful for what you're pretending? As I have said my personal experience shows that they are complete self bullshitters and know absolutely fuck all. I've even had one of theirs speak to me about shit that I've posted on my Facebook profile with regards to elizabethan magic and other and other candescent forms of knowledge. One fellow by the name of Mike or Bob, I forget which was it even told me that since they are tolerant of all religions that due to the fact that he may 'practice judaism' I cannot tell him anything (his words). This is a temple in Queens New York
and I'm telling you, they literally know or do fuck all about anything. And in fact they are complicit with the police farce and all their shit with which they employ in order to bring down what's left of society.

Probably plenty, but that would hurt your argument.
Not saying every member is an expert, mind, but I'm not going to judge every 8ch user just because you and several others here are willfully ignorant of the things you discuss.

This isn't a hypothetical argument you fucking dunce. You are outing yourself as a disinfo shill by drawing down our viewpoints and calling us ignorant when we are anything but. And to refer to 'some of us' as if you are an outsider claiming not to even take part in the discussion. You're just a know-nothing fucking denier. Get lost like.

No? Prove it, then. And I said "you and others" to refer to people who aren't specifically me, you pedant

conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Rothschild_Grail.htm

It is a well know fact in Russia that the masons conspired to overthrow the Czar in order to proclaim their new order in the form of communism. Fun fact: that the Czar knew that the Masons were plotting against him, but he didn't do anything because God and his prophets proclaimed that the Russia nation was to be rinsed in blood in order that it redeem itself before the end of the world.

Also, the next Czar, the revered Holy Roman Pontiff, will be protected by God in order that the MASONS and their assassins cannot get to him, as so proclaimed by the prophets.

He will gain the support of all earthly nations and he will be crowned the King of Russia before the reign of the antichrist.

It would be good to inform you that indeed, matter is an emanation out of the unseen, but the nature of this issue isn't too difficult to grasp, as the unseen follows a path set forth by the divine.
The Greeks recognised this, and so did the greats before them, but unfortunately with modern day science, the universal recognition of this physical truth has been for the greatest part completely forgotten.

Matter, 'wraps' itself around the aesthetic medium that is thinner than the primary matter itself. The aether 'attaches' matter to itself in the form of electrical impulse.

When you look at a plant, you may or may not notice a distinct growth pattern similar in resemblance to the lightning bolt. At first glance, it may all seem random, but randomness is confusion and God does not instilling confusion in his perfect creations! The plants all follow a plan predetermined by the aether, and so does the lighting bolt, which is a more direct emanation of this divine order.

According to lodge lists, most members were upper class. Very few of the revolutionary types were even admitted to lodges in Russia.

For those disillusioned to freemasonry, Orthodox and Catholic hatred for masonry and Judaism is a direct consequence to the Freemasons continuous attempt to overthrow the order of God into an order that is malleable and controllable by man. Mans order can either be good in the sense that is in accordance to gods will (gods order) or it can be anything that opposes his will (satans order of confusion).

Gods work is in truth and honesty, for nothing is concealed from him and neither does he conceal himself from you. Satans work is on confusion, by concealing something behind a banner that is akin to your individualistic liking. The devil also does not work under one banner, he works under all banners including the banner of Jesus Christ, but these banners only work in inticing prejudice and blasphemy out of preconceived notions, for in order that one reach God, he must look past the banners (representations), and actually seek the Holy Spirit that is always infront of you and never behind a banner!

Gas yourself Chaim.

How? When?

Masonry and Jewry are synonyms of each other.

Again: the Czar knew the Jews and Masons were plotting against him, but he did nothing because as a holy prophet he knew that he was ordained by God to suffer in order that the Russians be saved before the end times.

ALL prophets put the blame of the murder of Christians on the Judeo-Masonic order, and they do call it, Judeo-Masonic.

Your only lying to yourself chaim, whether your are a Jew, or a Mormon, or an atheist or a mason, your following in the Devils footsteps, and this isn't my word, this is gods word.

Masons shroud their true intentions with 'initiations' into their right. This is to say, they prevent core knowledge from gaining widespread possession and distribution and they also hid their true intentions of rule because the individual believes that he already has to much invested interest after a certain level.

That and the collusion, fraud, murder and oath keeping, and the policy that 'the end justifies the means' which is explicitly prohibited in the bible.

Not really. Those are just structured explanations. Nothing should be unknown to anyone before they join, otherwise they may have made the decision wrongly.
Oh, you haven't actually looked at Masonry? Because it's one of the most published subjects in the world. We put everything out there for people to obtain.
All those and more (anything illegal or immoral) are grounds for expulsion.
But that's a good thing?
It is? Where? Besides, we don't really have that policy.

Christian texts are so widely available yet the common worldwide culture is quick to condemn it.

Masons are in control of all of the schools and universities and don't tell me you don't know this because you know every news caster has gone to a mason funded schools of magic and witch craft.

If masons were so adamant in bringing their teaching to the world, the teachings would've been broadcast over the media without end, and you would work towards ending sin and inequity by abolishing the standards of relativity and bringing in true justice and equality as ordained by God.

Don't tell me that you have no power to do this, because your are the institutions and you mirror your desired image onto us through the media. You work on us like demons by giving us a picture with a little extra added into it by you, so that your will can permeate through ours.

God knows all, you are lying to no one but yourself. It is in gods will that humans treat each other like they would themselves, but obviously it is not so and masons make it evident by treating others with disdain and subjecting the to institutionalised servitude.

Dude, Masons and Jews overthrew the Ancien Régime. Now, it seems to me that Freemasonry was probably bretty kul before the Illuminists and Jacobins took hold of it (or maybe even later than that) but that's still the fact.

See, this is why I like Protestantism and wish we had kept Jews, Catholics and Masons the fuck out of the US. Petulant bastards…

Yes, the bad Christians became cruel with inequity and sin abound, but the same has happened to everyone, because they had left their guard down to Satan, the one who is in temporary possession of this realm.

Heh, there's still only one law and that's gods law, if you refuse to follow it you're no better than the satanists.

Again, just because something challenges what you call your own person hood does not mean that that challenger is evil, that challenger is weighing the scales that is ultimately reflective of you and your impostors.

freemasonry is jewish mysticism.. Pike explains

I know that isn't a thing. It'd be nice if Masons were in charge of them (and should be), but realistically it's not the case. Follow the money to see who's really in charge.
I get your point, but that's just not how it works. It's the same reason why people have to ask to join, and can not be invited: You have to want to learn. If you don't make the conscious choice, then it will mean nothing to you.

>Dude, Masons and Jews overthrew the Ancien Régime.
Well, you're half right. Though i think that still gives too much credit to Jews. It's the middle class opportunists who can be the real problem.

Petulant?

No he doesn't. Pike uses Jewish mysticism in only one or two of his degrees. Muslims get more of a mention. As does Kemetism, and even German tribunals.

A nose and clasping hands, as simple as possible. The quintessential image of a jew.

nigger i just put the wuote it in the video.. go back and READ MORALS AND DOMGA..

quote*

Nah, starting in about the late 18th century Rothschild and their associates began infiltrating Freemasonry an other secret society and they got more and more Jewed. Before that it probably wasn't as degenerate, though compared to the mystery schools of antiquity they were loosely based they were degenerate as fuck even before the Jews stuck their noses in.

Given that the video also says Pike is a satanist as well as "Grand Master of the Order of the Palladium (Sovereign Council of Wisdom)", it's not to be taken too seriously.
That quote also ignores the rest of that unusually prevalent commentary book.

FREEMASONRY BTFO

Where?

What does this meme mean?

Don't ask, its forced meme Jewish bullshit.

Freemasons are basically the original shabbos goyim.

Explain?

More like Holla Forums. I can't believe they're still trying. it's been almost 2 years now, hasn't it?

Jews call it Kol Nidre

Honorary jews.
Being Jewish is reserved for the G-d's Chosen.

Pretty funny when goyim join the Jewish sodomy club known as Freemasonry and then try to lie to us on Holla Forums.

This is what non-Jewish people call lying. Just because people are nominally Catholic doesn't mean they are really Catholic. And aside from that, Catholicism has always been the other hand of Jewry anyway at its highest level.

I have read up on it. Masonry has always been tied in with enlightenment and the bourgeoisie.

Completely false.

Yes, it was. This is historical fact.

Apparently not. Didn't the Khazars convert?

Lie?

Oh I'm sorry. Guess all those church-going cathedral builders from the Middle Ages don't meet your current strict standards. Whom else is now excluded?
Clearly lying, otherwise you would know better. You were arguing against the basic principles and noted membership.
I suppose that might depend on what you consider the views and goals to be, then.
No, it was founded by traitors and malcontents, some of whom were oathbreaking Masons, but it was in no way founded by Freemasonry. Especially since Freemasonry espouses loyalty to the monarch, and duty to the nation, which the American rebellion clearly spurned.

These weren't Masons, dipshit. Freemasonry has nothing to do with stonemasons. That is just their internal mythology they tell dumb goyim like you. Same as when they say they come from Egypt (we wuz kangs beeild dem pyramiz).

Yes, because we all know the face put on for the public is the true one.

False.

We're talking about the people who made Freemasonry. It is shown to be derived from operative guilds.
The internal mythos (bullshit) is that it came from Jerusalem and Greece, when really it comes from Scotland and England. No one even says the Egyptian thing.
Or perhaps the only one there is?
Oh? So you have proof to the contrary? Because the 1st degree Obligation (which you're free to find here lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/) affirms that the new member will be loyal to the monarch, dutiful to his nation, but above all true to God and his family.

No thanks.

Shocking that you'd be afraid of being proved wrong. Almost like you have an agenda, huh?

Imagine you had a group of non jewish people which banded together, centuries ago, only to push whatever jews like and fight whatever jews dislike. That's really what freemasons are.

freemasonrytoday.com/ugle-sgc/ugle/item/881-free-from-persecution-freemasonry-and-democracy-john-hamill
masonicworld.com/education/files/artjune01/freemasonry_and_democracy.htm

And funny you are seemingly the only freemason who does not admit their hand in democracy and capitalism. Most Masons are proud of this. Must be the typical Semitic lying seen in all Jewish-Semite organizations.

Yes, I have an anti-Jewish and anti-liberal agenda. Therefore I oppose Freemasonry as all similar people have throughout history.

Wow, we have an actual masonic shill ITT. That's a first for me.

Okay, so in this fantasy, how were they doing this? Especially since they were doing the opposite of what Jews normally push? Hell, Jews weren't even allowed in for the first few hundred years.

Because they don't understand it, or the truth of it either.

Those don't go together, though.

In this situation shill = someone who knows more than you and is willing to call out the propaganda bullshit?

You sound exactly like a Jew.

What we have are the facts. And the facts are not in your favor.

Why would they need Jews in their organization? Freemasonry was a method Jews used to control the goyim, so there is no need for Jews within the organization itself. Just like the rank and file of ISIS isn't packed with kikes, but that doesn't keep them from doing the Jew's bidding.

And Freemasonry is not as old as they claim it to be.

Funny, so do you.
Had a hand? Or there have been people tangentially connected to it? Because otherwise we could make up stories about any group.
No, you have deceit and propaganda which support your party line, as long as you don't dare question it.
Yea? How? And to what end?
I'm interested in how old you think we claim it to be, because i was looking at some of the oldest documents just before.

Not really.

Yes. As admitted by Freemasons themselves.

I don't have a "party line" because I am not in an organization. You are the one pushing the Masonic party line.

By controlling the heads of freemasonry, same way Jews control anything.

The same end the Jews have always had. The destruction of Europe, which Masons have played their role perfectly.

Kinda yea. Denying any positive elements of the opposing side. Refusing to examine proof which might harm your argument. Pretty kike, brah.
Not quite. Anything even remotely like that would be beyond the auspices of Masonry, to the point of excommunication. The closest you get are fake groups like the GOdF who (still falsely) claim such things.
Not an actual group. Just the party line of anti-Masons. You put on a blindfold and declare that "Thems Masons be bad, ya'll!"
That's not an answer. And hell, which heads are you referring to? Because Masonry is entirely decentralised.
By promoting traditionalism, religion, family, and nationalism?

Even you admit your opposition.

They don't do this. They promote religious liberalism and bourgeois values.

Duh? Anti-Masonry is the opposition to Masonry? I'll alert the press.
Except we do. Those are the entirety of Freemasonry's purpose. The means are a bit shitty these days with all the Rotarians, but it's still true to cause.
Not sure which values you think are bourgeois, but religious liberalism is anti-Masonic. Masonry can have no hand in religion. Nor politics, for that matter. Those two subjects are forbidden in Masonry.

Religious liberty is the core of Freemasonry.

But keep going kike.

Source?
And i'm not saying that (((antisemitism))) exists for no purpose. Nor am i saying (((anti-Masonry))) exists for no purpose. Just that the latter is based on misconception and fear from the ignorant.

So I think things point that system is heading towards a colapse rather than a painful recovery..?

Lol, exactly what kikes say. No, it is based on historical facts and actions of masons, just as antisemitism is based on historical facts and actions of Jews.

The link I provided is very good.

so many little clues in everything.

newton was into hermeticism and was going to base his biggest theory on aether but instead we got calculus because they just needed something to work there and then.

wikipedia "prima materia":

"They have compared the "prima materia" to everything, to male and female, to the hermaphroditic monster, to heaven and earth, to body and spirit, chaos, microcosm, and the confused mass; it contains in itself all colors and potentially all metals; there is nothing more wonderful in the world, for it begets itself, conceives itself, and gives birth to itself"

on top of all that i believe that other people already figured out how to actually engineer the aether a long time ago, and many times.

hopefully we dont extinguish ourselves with it.

the most powerful things in the universe are the kind that can potentially be used for a purpose as evil as it could be good.

thefreethoughtproject.com/searched-hillarys-emails-indicted-win-presidency/
archive.is/vlUxQ

e-mail referenced hosted at
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
archive.is/hpYTf

Actually, it's based on Leo Taxil making fun of people like you, and William Morgan being a marketing whiz.

That backs my position: That anyone backing rebellion was an oathbreaker, who only had excuses made for them because they won.

No it doesn't. Read it again.

The rest is Bro Davidson's excuses, based on his own opinions on various matters.

i've heard it's kabbalism, and it's close ties to b'nai brith seems to confirm it.

Funny how you keep trying despite being btfo repeatedly.

Reminder that you and all your Masonic butt buddies will be sent to concentration camps and killed after the nationalist revolution.

6 gorillion ash piles in MS Paint.

There's only Qabbalah if the members want to bring it up. Otherwise you have to get it in one of the appendant degrees.
And there's no tie to B'nai B'rith. They just made a Jew version like the Catholics with Knights of Columbus.

Protip: Saying you're BTFOing someone is like being a lady. If you have to say you are, you arent.
Yea, when those actions go against the group. I'm not saying those people weren't Masons, but that they weren't representing Masonry any more than they were representing their other affiliations, excepting those for their particular cause.
Also,

When people say Jews in 2016, they mean Talmudic Jews, the ones who went to Babylon in the years A.D..

They were Christian, "Catholic" as well of course. But today's "Catholics" are not anywhere close to them. In actuality, they are Trentians, practising a religion originating at the 16th Century council of the same name.

Ref.: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

Sure, but a bit semantic at that point, though. Functionally, they were Catholics before breaking off to CoE.

Typical Jewish reasoning.

Masons will be killed with their Jewish brothers.

Aight. What groups are you a part of or have affiliations with? Because you better hope that no member in any of them at any point ever did anything shady, otherwise you're equally culpable, no matter what the affiliation is.

Your logic is already shitty, by the way, because the Talmud does encourage Jews to be bastards they are.

I am not a member of any Jewish groups.

Way to dodge the question like you dodged the one about how old Freemasonry is. Guess you do have some skeletons in your closet.

That isn't a dodge. I have never been a member of an organization, especially not a Jewish one like Freemasonry.

I didn't say member. What affiliations do you have in general? We know 8ch for one. So by your metric, if any other Holla Forums user has ever done anything nefarious, you're culpable too.

But at this point, it's obvious you're just a shitty troll who doesn't know anything about Masonry, going instead off macros you found on here to be part of the group think.

The link I provided earlier already proved that it was the specific qualities of Freemasonry that enabled anti-European activity. It is not just a coincidence that liberalism, Freemasonry, and Judaism go hand in hand. That is why all real European churches were opposed to it. And all real European nationalists were opposed to it.

Except it didn't. You saying that it did doesn't change that.
They don't, people just misinterpret it. Masonic liberalism (traditionalism combined with science and equality of opportunity) has nothing to do with modern liberalism.
That's not why a couple of churches were opposed. They mistakenly thought it taught indifferentism.
Which nationalists are those? Franco, Mussolini, and Stalin? Not the creme of the crop.

Lol. Totally not liberal bro.

Yes, traditionalism. Liberals believe in unqualified equality. Equality of opportunity is the opposite of shit like affirmative action.

Equality of opportunity is a euphemism for bourgeois capitalism. It is liberalism.

Except not. That would just be modern liberalism.

Or rather, it's the belief of a starting point without hampering. Some are better than others, and that's great.
Modern liberalism is about hamstringing everyone so that we're all equal in mediocrity.

Uhh, no. That is regular old liberalism.

Cordreanu also didn't care much for Freemasonry.

In the modern sense, yes, i concur.

Better, but still not bolstering.

bump, just 'cause Jews