The Serial Experiments Lain

I'm watching the first few episodes of this show. Anyone care to give me a run down of the plot and what exactly this show foreshadowed us that is going on today?

It seems actually pretty good so far. I keep seeing this brought up in threads on some pretty important topics that's why I would like the clarification.

/a/ seems more like the board to ask. Polite sage.

Bumping my thread!

Well I was hoping to discuss more in regards to what exactly is going on now and why it's important to pay attention to that shit and where we are heading in regards on the internet.

Besides, you guys have accepted anime as part of Holla Forums's board culture and I still want this to be politics related.

Why do you guys even bother watching so much anime if you aren't going to talk about it?

>>>/weebpol/

That place looks awful…

No. Watch the series.
Newfag, please lurk moar.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/a/

I'm getting fucking tired of all these non-Holla Forums threads on the catalog.

This is why you have no friends.

It is awful, which is why weebshits need to stay there.

we will move towards the wired in the future

But they obviously don't and derail threads so let this thread act like a magnet for the shit heads then.

How is it different than the internet?

Nothing else is going on so lets talk about anime.

Weebshits all over Holla Forums and are grade-a shitposters.

This is not Holla Forums, this is pollution of the catalog. Which is in bad enough shape without weebshits fucking it up.

Yeah.

I respectfully disagree based on my perspective.

i don't remember much about the show except the antichrist appears through the internet and tricks people into uploading themselves into the web? Something like that.

Japanese anime seems to be fairly into Revelations/Christian end times, a lot of sci fi shows like to draw influence on those themes.

I would say it foreshadows the loss of personal self and identity that will affect the human population when consciousness is blended into machines. We will all become isolated Gods trapped in a machine.

Not political therefore please leave, weaboo faggot.

sage in all fields

it is as bad a weebs make everything

The dubs prove what you say.