DALLAS THREAD 8 : EUROFAG EDITION

11 officers 1 civilian have been shot, 5 deceased || One shooting suspect and two suspected accomplices in custody. Second shooting suspect dead by self inflicted gunshot after standoff in a parking garage at El Centro Campus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
streamable.com/pgpb
streamable.com/jf53
streamable.com/yd98
streamable.com/6wn3
streamable.com/cy1w
streamable.com/jwr1
streamable.com/1v0j
streamable.com/4b8l
streamable.com/f4n7
streamable.com/nylw
streamable.com/33sc
streamable.com/0ljz
streamable.com/3opi
streamable.com/s0x2
streamable.com/tqi3
youtube.com/watch?v=bh8mOo65amo
youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

|| Possible bomb threats.

|Garage suspect "The end is coming" "There are bombs everywhere downtown"|

They are looking for 2 snipers. Shots where fired from a parking garage.

|11th officer shot while arresting second suspect.|

|Police chief reports a civilian shot in the leg .|

|Another suspect cornered in negotiations for surrender.|

|One suspect arrested one barricaded.|

|4th officer dead|

|Chief Brown reports suspect cornered at the El Centro garage on the second floor.|

|Chief Brown reporting bomb threat to downtown Dallas.|

|The person of interest has turned himself in.|

|Suspicious package found|

|Urber offering free rides home to people stranded due to the shooting.|

|Chief Brown reporting gunfire being exchanged with suspect in parking garage.|

|Garage suspect "The end is coming" "There are bombs everywhere downtown"|

|US Marshals FBI actively involved.|

|El Centro college has been evacuated.|

|Explosion heard downtown.

"Near El Centro, where suspect is believed to be. Seconds ago, DPD told us to move. Then, a loud boom and what sounded like shattering glass".|

|5th officer dead.|

|I'm seeing unconfirmed reports that at least one of the shooters is white.|

|ATF are now on location.|

|The Garage suspect has shot himself.|

live

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Video of Dallas police officers being shot point blank

streamable.com/pgpb

streamable.com/jf53

Video of fox news shows police officers down

streamable.com/yd98

Videos of shots being fired/shootout & other

streamable.com/6wn3

streamable.com/cy1w

streamable.com/jwr1

streamable.com/1v0j

streamable.com/4b8l

streamable.com/f4n7

streamable.com/nylw

streamable.com/33sc

streamable.com/0ljz

streamable.com/3opi

streamable.com/s0x2

looking for subject in parking garage

streamable.com/tqi3

live 2

youtube.com/watch?v=bh8mOo65amo

live 3

youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs

I ensure you this is a false flag if it turns out a 50 BMG was used.

well if you ensure it them I'm satified

onigger live

bump

HES ALREADY SHILLING GUN CONTROL IN HIS SPEECH

why not use bombs?

2 minutes speech

Gun CONTROLLLLL!!!!!

LET IT ALL BURN

The stuff about the foundation is starting to surface. I'm not just talking about Holla Forums. Sideline media sites, lone journos and now its gradually leaking into the MSM who can't ignore it for much longer now.

Obongo will go down with Hillary if the full dealings of the foundation are leaked. This is about saving his own skin as much as hers.

This is the beginning of their plans to martial law.

is the suspect white, black or spic? in the clips linked here he moves smart, you know cut the pie etc. ex-military spic thats had enough?

ONE OF THE SHOOTERS IDENTIFIED AS FRITZ KEHK

[PICS RELEATED]

WHITE GERMAN-AMERICAN FRITZ KEHK IDENTIFIED AS SHOOTER!!!

ITS HAPPENING

Need sauce.

He's trolling, all shooters were niggers

fuck off schlomo

or muslim..

(You)

the rules vary according to state.
but at the very least, valid reasons are hunting and sport.
sport requires joining a registered fudd club, generally through the SSAA. This will allow you to get rifles, pistols and shotguns, but often takes a while before you can start buying stuff, (six months - one year, normally)

Hunting requires you to have a place to go hunting. In some states you can hunt in national parks, if so, tell them that. Some states you can hunt if you are part of a hunting club. Other states you need to show proof that you have access to land. this was the case for me. I talked to friends of friends until i found someone who had a farm out in the bush, went to meet them, got them to sign a lettter saying that i could hunt there.
This option is more difficult, but it can also be faster. within about 2 months of starting the processs, i had a pump action 22 and a bolt action 243.

Remember, it is possible in your state. start searching the rules and working towards it now. It can take a long time, so start now. At the very least, find your nearest SSAA club and get out there tomorrow. They love new members, and will teach you to shoot for next to nothing. They also know a lot about guns, so will be a good help. They will also know about the laws in your state and will help you with the application, and possibly also a property letter.

go nibble some more foreskins kike

I saw a pic of one of the niggers on CNN.

Niggers and humans don't work together on shit like this unless it's an actual false flag.

damn that clip where he baits out the officer is fucking crazy. man

but if this is a false-flag, whats the false flag for? dead police, what does that give them? sure they will try to push gun control but wtf lads, theres been a bunch of school shootings and obonga couldnt do shit with all those dead kids. i saw a user write martial law, but then it feels like they would stage a false flag similiar to the boston bombing. bomb a civilian target, roll out the tanks and say "we looking for terrorists"

wtf, i know theres a bunch of nigs in the us military but they all suck and are stupid. but maybe these few actually learned something. just from the movement one of the shooters has, i thought he were white first.

I was actually just hoping the Kehk name was real. Wishful thinking, tbh.

The 1488 cop car, then the suspect's name is Kehk would have set my autism into overdrive.

Leftists in my country are already screaming that America needs rigorous gun control.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html

Who are you kidding? Even the right-wing in your country is screaming for gun control.

Also…

Get a life. Bin that knife!

or yeah, could very well be a CIA trained ISIS soldier. this is fucking exciting as fuck tbh

nah… It's niggers being niggers. Still exciting as fuck, fam.

Our Right-wing actually wants the right to own guns. They distrust their government more and more as time goes on.

Which country?

If Bongland, I think we both know your gun rights aren't coming back ever. Any "fight" to bring that back is just meaningless posturing. I hope I'm wrong because you guys would need to be armed more than anyone else right now and I think all people of European descent should have gun rights. But if you're a Bonger, let's be honest. It's not happening.

This shit again. Go for a country walk you will see spent shells. There's a gun shop in my town in UK. Its just hunting rifles, not fucking assualt cannons. We have less guns, its good. You in US have a lot of guns, so you need more guns, its fucked.

How is more guns 'fucked'?

The whole point of the 2nd was so that they can be on even grounds with their government.

If anything Burgers should be driving tanks and flying jet fighters.

You must be talking about semi-automatic rifles. You Euros… See what I mean?

So much is wrong with what you just said, only goes to show how fucking cucked you are. [insert joke about your mother/sister/girlfriend fucking Achmed here]

You want guns, so you say, but only the "good ones." None of the "assault cannons." You're a fucking retard.

What the fuck are assault cannons? Last I checked very few people are walking around with recoilless rifles.

This is one of the many reasons I can't take gun grabbers seriously, they don't even know what they're arguing.

Go back to brit/pol/ and jerk off to more trannies. FFS. You don't deserve gun rights. I take it all back. Nothing sharper than a spoon for you fucking faggots.

Thanks for the advice m8. Appreciated

'assault weapon' is fucking dumb to begin with. What the fuck is that even? The Stürmgewehr (assault rifle) was used to defend just as well.

Fucking bullshit terms.

Well the guy who had a licence to carry still got shot right. The US basically has got in an arms race with itself. Of course this is bad

Yeah you can get shot anywhere at any time. The point is that you need to be on even footing with your government so you can protect your property and your freedom.

How? Do you even know what an arms race is? Are you implying Americans are developing nukes in their homes?

Fuck off with your 101 Leftist exaggeration and scare mongering. That shit doesn't work here.

holy crap he made a maneuver out of him

>streamable.com/jf53

OUCH! EMBARRASSING!

Is he supposed to look like Cyrano de Bergerac?

Part of me wants martial law. Not just for me, but for any officer that has bottled up aggression to just let it go.