THAS RITEEEEEEEE

THAS RITE THAS RITE

WE ARE RAISING THE ALERT LEVEL TO CHIMPCON 3. BLACK LIVES MATTER HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME A SEMI-TERRORIST GROUP AND IS FORMING INTO A "CHIMP GUARD" TRYING TO HURT FIGURES OF AUTHORITY DUE TO ORDERS FROM HEAD CHIMP OBAMA AND DEPUTY LORETTA LYNCH. WE ADVISE ALL USERS TO FLEE TO A NONE NIGGER INFESTED AREA IF POSSIBLE.

OOGA BOOGA GIBSMEDAT FRIE'CHIKINN AN WATAMELIN YOO OWE I'TA ME FO SLAVUH'RAY MUHFUGGEN WITEY BIX NOOOOOOOOOOOOD

GIBS

DAS RITE

these black jews are pretty retarded, but holy fuck that video was 10/10 when he made that little jewish beta man cry because they were denying the holocaust.

Shit is it really at ChimpCon 3?

At least Americans have guns

You know what that means? The public will finally be able to identify them as actual thugs and any media attack against good white folks defending areas with guns won't work as much anymore.

ME

The Chimp Guard is coming to seize the means of gibs for the Negroids!

That moment when you realize red refers to communism. Niggers are literally the guardians of communism.

They certainly act the part

Someone post that jew writing where they admitted niggers would serve the purpose of instilling communism.

For now. When the orders are given to take 'em, and if it's successful, we're fucking doomed.

Holy fucking shit, chimpcon 3????
I have to go to California soon.

It was an honour shitposting with you

Did BLM make this video???

Moon Man, Moon Man can't you see?
Spics and niggers need to hang from trees.

You're not from here, are you? By the way Chimpouts need to last longer to be category 3

okay, need confirmation:

how resent is this video???

*recent

Last night around 8:45 PM.

thanks.

Ameribro's be on high alert.

looks like the summer is heating up!

Over / under on this reaching a level 4 chimpout within the month?

we are between 2 and 3, tbh.

it's bad, but we are far from a 4.

I predict a heavy 3, resulting in martial law in certain places enforced by national guard.

king nigger is only black lives matter when it serves his politics, not when it hurts the economy or killary's chances for a white house run.

With the power of our memes, it can hit a light 4.

Weve been waiting for this for so long; lets do it user

Am I the only person here who wants both BLM and cops to murder each other by the thousands?

Honestly fuck them both.

Where and when is the next Trump rally?

Black jews are honorary aryans :^)

only nigger worth the title of honorary aryan is tyrone

Shiggy diggy doo

I always wondered why they were so popular. I mean yeah they upset that one jew and feminist, but they also want to wipe out the white man. Muslims hate jews too, doesnt mean I want them in my country.

Shoo shoo nigger.

As old as it is, surely the suggestion of concealing guns in buried caches from The Turner Diaries should now be acted on?
Remember, well greased and protected, buried carefully in the middle of a dirt road, and the area above it seeded with lumps of scrap metal.

Muhammad Ali was quite Based

Idi was a crazy terrorist dictator

Nobody else at least get a bit of a laugh out of what looks like a crowd chasing a nigger on a bike?

Link to original video please.

Reminder that the BHI were responsible for a string of attacks and murders against Whites. They aren't based, they are just nuts.

Niggers sometimes are actually pretty redpilled on the media and shit, they're just niggers, and therefore not friends of us.

DAS RITE

FLEEING? WHAT SON YOU JEST?

IT'S OPEN SEASON TIME

He'll personally supply every last one with a gun if he thinks he can suspend the election altogether.

All I knew about Idi was that he despised Jews, so my judgement must be clouded.

He liked Hitler, BTFO jews, said Hitler didn't kill enough, I don't know much about what he did as a dictator but…

ummmh, I'd like to, but I'm on the other side of this lake known commonly as the Atlantic.
But best of luck, Ameribro's.

who wins in a all-out-war between nignog's and ZOGbots?
we do

If he is going to do that, he better do it fast and furious

If dubs the race war begins today

All of this is getting closer and closer to California.

God forbid the turning of this commie state, it's festering with degenerate cancer.

Happenings please have mercy on me.

Well, at least it's a safe bet if rioters enter my neighborhood, the sound of a 12ga will send them scurrying away like roaches. Maybe rubber shot will even take care of the situation, while lowering my liability.

Boy, FBI and the rest pulled a number on americans, you're so brainwashed into red scare you got dumb. Wake up morons.

kek

are you implying there is no cultural marxism and no communist infiltration during the cold war?

So where are you loudmouth Americoon faggots? What are you doing? Why aren't you burning down nigger centres the way the "cucked xDD" Germans are every other week? Why are you sitting inside spamming bullshit at your keyboard about "cucked" Sweden and "cucked" Germany instead of putting your big mean guns to use?

Useless fat sacks of projecting shit, I cannot wait until you mongrel turds are washed off the planet

So I guess you're just going to shitpost this crap in every thread, you buttmad faglord?

test

We don't really have those unless you count low income housing. Can't really go within a couple blocks of those things if you're white, let alone sneak up and get everything set to burn it down. Nigs don't have jobs so there's always a ton of them loitering around on the street.

You'd need at least 5 well armed and trained men to take outa nigger hive, and it hasn't reached the point of forming squads yet.

Germans only burn them down if they're empty. It's harder when they're full and likely armed already.

Did you not read that we blew up one of them with a suicide robot? I mean I don't know what else we could do to escalate from there. If you mean target all the niggers, you have to be a moron. What else could be worse for the cause?

wat?

You're easily impressed. You might as well praise mudslimes for hating Jews, too. Idi was a mudslime and a nigger.

Literally bomb robot.

When negotiation fail, it fucking explodes and wound the nig.

He was white…

No, no he wasn't.

Anons are right about Niggers becoming hyperactive during the hot days. What about Ramadan? Muslims will be cranky and tired.

The race war already started, user.

link?

THE GOLEM TURNS

Update: Chimpcon 3 confirmed

FORM A COUNTER PROTEST FOR FUCKS SAKE

our prophet was right, again…

BASED A. WYATT MANN

inb4 some faggot durp about zyklon ben

Lol. Oldy but a goody!

That has a specific meaning. Who has made that determination? To "officially" be labelled a domestic terrorist group, the FBI has to do it.

So … link, motherfucker.

Its official because Holla Forums says its official!

link?
webm?

bumping

That is what Africans need. It's the o ly way they can be half way civilized.

But he lived in a mudslime nigger country and didn't want his people to leave his nation and never wanted to leave it himself.

These are all good things for a mudslime nigger to want.

can you post the original video of that negroid holohoax denier?

shit nigga i dont have a webm of it