Post your favorite cartoon of all time

Post your favorite cartoon of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/32889552
vimeo.com/100989067
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pros:

Cons:

I love the show for what it is. I even own it on DVD, and watch it from time to time.

Honorable mentions are Wander Over Yonder and Ruby Gloom.

That would take a while to figure out.
I don't think I have a single favorite cartoon, and I kind of despise you all who can just label one as their favorite

Also, OP, Gravity Falls isn't really that great
I really liked watching it as it was airing, but after marathoning it afterwards, it did not hold up as well. Hype and theorizing between the episodes were all better than the show itself
Also, I lost a bit of respect for it after I watched the unaired pilot, and realized that the central plot of the show was an afterthought, and the main intention was always just "a wacky show about wacky monsters in a forest"

Did Alex always say the show was always about the characters first, or did he say it later on to cover his ass?

He said that to cover his ass. He originally intended for the mystery and plot be the focus of the show.

No question

This seems to not be true, though.
If you watch the recently released previously-unaired pilot, you'll see that the plot is almost identical to the first episode, it features almost exactly the same dialogue and character interactions, but no lore elements whatsoever.
It seems that they only came up with the lore stuff after being already approved.

For me it's a 4 way tie.

I'm split between these two.

I have more than one favorite, but to be honest - none of them are the greatest of all time. That's just overhyping thingsā€¦ Like this fucking thread is doing, overall.

Regarding AT: Only watched the first 3 seasons and won't continue.

Actually, no. Swap AT with pic related.

Almost fucked up there, boy.
WWOOOOOOOO

REMINDER YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ENJOY ANYTHING ON Holla Forums OR YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE.

Normie taste

Normie taste

F U C K I N G N O R M I E T A S T E

you're a faggot

Bojack is normie taste? I thought you either hate or not get it.

What do you want me to say? Steven Universe? Loud House? Gravity Falls? Star? That's shit tier. Okay, didn't watch GF yet.

All cartoons are normie taste seeing that's how you define it.
Which means you are on a normie board and have normie taste.

what about little girls cunny?

all of Holla Forums likes cunny

Kill yourself pedo.

FLAPJACK

Best animated adaptation of Spider-Man of all time.

yes damn straight.

you are wrong

oh wait, my bad, that's the shit intro

I can't stop at one. Each one is great and fills a different niche I enjoy.

I just remembered I never finished watching that. Lydia a qt, show was great. I made it to the end if season 2.

pretty much what said, just replace JL/U with Eek and add this:
vimeo.com/32889552

oh and this one too vimeo.com/100989067

Best Spider-Man adaptation PERIOD.

We've been through this before, user. '90s Spider-Man was a huge pile of shit.