I keep hearing rumors from people inside marvel keeps wanting to shill for gun control

I keep hearing rumors from people inside marvel keeps wanting to shill for gun control

I sorta wanna point out gun control was introduced by the democrats to keep blacks from getting guns & make their cuck minds explode personally

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hZNoy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't they already shill for gun control?

Also

They have a way of bullshitting their way out of EVERYTHING you throw at them, because they do not operate on anything resembling logic and reason.

But that's a dandy plan. Dindus are overrepresented in violent crime (homicides, serial killing, spree killings) while not even being 15% of the American population.

Having buyable and usable guns is all dandy when you have a far smaller and Whiter population with stricter requirements for citizenship.

What a complete waste of dubs.

Gun control doesn't work

it just helps criminals

see how well prohibition went

/ints/ pls

Not yet I've seen

not unless I missed something

Fucking cuckchan tourists

It works dandy in Switzerland. And those criminals you speak of have a habit of being Non-Asian Minorities.

Says the contrarian shill who sounds fresh from 4cucks or tumblr

Doing it in the US would just give a huge signal for the cartels to move in

You burgerclaps currently have wild gangs of niggers roaming through your cities unchecked, where's your moonman now?

God forbid someone has differnt opinions on guns

Wait this is Holla Forums everyone has to agree with eachother or else were SJWs

Gators & wild boars shrug off small arms eurocuck

low energy

The USA has roughly 38 times the population of Switzerland. California alone is 10 times the size of Switzerland.

To compare the two is like saying that if a public school PTA can clean up litter, then the US Government should be able to stop all crime.

You're a fucking retard.

Gun control wus pushed by democucks

Since the KKK sonny

The cartels wouldn't be such an issue if the southern border was property guarded and there was a crackdown on Hispanic filled areas.

Shouldn't you be getting raped by a Muslim?

You missed the part where NAMs would be barred from having weaponry, if not officially so.

You ignore the chinks too

& flips

guns come from them too

faggot plz.

Reminder that anything you build in your garage is technically covered by the "garage guns" laws, which means you can make anything up to and including a fucking tank in your garage with no legal repercussions. Sure, you can't sell them, but you can make your own armory for when shit hits the fan.

Hm… not him, but isn't a pretty huge shotgun enouth to put those down?

I'm sorry not knowing anything about guns.

Shit, and because crap like that I like you burgerland. Here we can't make anything without the cops coming to take it over.

How about you make a logical argument instead of memeing?
Maybe then you'll get an actual response, faggot.

that's been an established part of the character since forever. He's always obsessed over his parents death, including the gun.

Batman being anti gun has always made sense.

You should go to /k/'s QTDDTOT thread and ask, because from the looks of this thread you're not going to get anything but shitposting from Holla Forums.

Didn't Batman used to actually kill or at least shoot at people with guns in the early comics?

very early in the comics. I think Superman also recklessly punched people in those days. it took a long time for Batman 2 evolve and see what he is today. He's origin story didn't appear until Batman #47.

All they'd have to do is say "that's not true," call you a racist, and then ignore what you said.

That's what they've been doing to every "hatefact" for the past several decades. You're not going to come up with some clever argument that finally makes them lose their minds. They don't listen to arguments. If they did, they wouldn't hold the political views that they hold.

Their entire political field is based on their feelings. You can't tell these people any fact. It's like trying to get sushi from an ice cream truck: you're going to the wrong place for the wrong thing.

He did that because Batman is a Shadow ripoff and The Shadow used guns, and therefore so did Batman in the early days.

You make a pretty good case for why a free country SHOULD have automatic rifles and grenade launchers.

The only free countries on the earth are the ones that have legal gun ownership.

One my friends shot some gators mouth off

It survived

archive.is/hZNoy

Speaking of which

I fucking told you their shilling gun control

people in the marvel universe really needs guns ?

Well, guns or any superpowered weapon. The world is full of freaks with superpowers or superweapons.

Why there isn't a second admentmen protest to give citizens iron man armors or green gobly hoverboards?

ftfy

speaking of gun control couldn't you say that the superhero registration act is similar to gun control where super heroes need to register and work for the government? That and Civil War 1 only made supervillains run more rampant instead of stopping them?

How is this Holla Forums related?

Comics

Drink clorox, fag.

implying cape shit has well thought-out world building.