It sadens me that women aren't wearing skirts any longer. I love the look of women wearing long skirts...

It sadens me that women aren't wearing skirts any longer. I love the look of women wearing long skirts, especially thick wool skirts like pictured. However, if you look around you will find that it's 100 $ for the cheapest and shortest ones and easily 250 $ for long ones. When will badly fitted jeans and yoga pants fall out of fashion?

Also, underskirts are much healthier than panties. (Similarly, stockings>pantyhose.)

I couldn't agree more. Hopefully this new dawn of the right will correct the error of feminism and return women to their senses.

Post more pls, any webms?

admit it, you just want more opportunities to take upskirt photos

Might be an issue with practicality and concerns about people looking up them. The latter can be solved with modesty shorts, but we'd have to actually ask women to find out why they don't.

Anyone with gfs on here, ask them. also reeeeeeeeeee

I wish I could wear skirts in public without looking like a freak. pants are always wearing through at the crotch for me

How the hell would you take upskirt photos with ankle-lenght skirts, unless you are crawling on the ground like solid snake

good point. guess you'd need a ladder or a glass floor

Seeing this makes me want to pick up knitting.

…For when I finally get a GF :,(

why don't you? it's not like the costs would be prohibitive

lol sweden

Just remember that your hips aren't as wide and your waist isn't as thin as a female's. If done right it should look good on you too.

Sure, fam. Make sure to post photos of yourself when you're done.

Creepers out cameras in the toes of their shoes.

well gee, sorry I can't tell your special snowflake language apart from its much more famous brother language

you mean lika-diiis?

utility kilt. build some muscle and listen to punk or metal. you can get away with it.

it says .no right on the picture you dolt

you think I know all the TLDs in the world by heart?

Bumping good thread. Long skirts are a gift that should be supported

i know a girl who wore long skirts. It made her look old. She looked better in short ones

They all do

There is lots of girls who wear long skirts, at least where I live. I prefer them myself too. They look so nice in the breeze and your legs look longer.

I asked my sister this since I think she'd look really cute in a skirt, she thinks they are cold and uncomfortable. Maybe I'll buy her one.

Short skirts are troublesome. I saw this one girl yesterday with the shortest skirt I have ever seen. She was gripping the sides the skirt so tightly with both hands while she walked, trying her best to keep it down. Super amusing watching her struggle. All the guys where looking at her though. Guess she accomplished her goal.

Get her a thick one. Heavy fabric with sheer overlay underneath. She may like that.

Those are miniskirts, short skirts cover the waist and groin area. And then you complement the skirt with socks that ideally cover above the knees

It just hit me, seeing how much skirts cost, wouldn't it be possible to make them yourself? After watching some videos on youtube I want to make some pleated skirts and double-circle skirts. Too bad I am not a girl.

Skkkkkrt skkkrt!

Bump since skirts are nice.

I keep telling my girlfriend skirts. Any ideas to support the push to wear skirts more in the spring time?

Because Asian women like to dress like French women 50 years ago

Knitt her a skirt. She will be "forced" to wear it if you made it yourself.

besides that, it's actually insanely cheap for a woman to make her own dress skirt.

buying it is retarded.

why don't women wear more dresses and skirts with no panties? that would be cool, and the government should legalize it.

i agree

market the idea of long skirts to women as the most creeper-proof clothing?

Buy her skirts and shoes and stockings that go with the skirts. Getting the whole outfit together is a surprising amount of work.

More often than not, long skirts end up looking dowdy in real life.

anything looks bad on a tranny

I heard alot of women find it very thrilling to walk around in a dress or a skirt with no panties.

but user your oppinion is so 50s
today womyn are liberated and everybody knows that true womyn are 200pound landwhales with yoga pants, problem glasses and hoodies. Your fetish is sexist

Don't you hate when they look like orthodox jews instead of humans?

that's no tranny m8 it's just a really bad skirt

charge your damn phone faggot

the skirt makes her face look like a man's face?

her face doesn't look like a mans face that is just how she looks

Take her out more. Not even to dinner or anything, just out in public.

go back to your cuck shed, James

No they just look like kikes irl when they do this

become mormon. they're always wearing long skirts

lighter colors. no denim.

i see a lot of little girls wearing skirts still and frilly dresses with stockings and lace socks

The answer is simple: Start fucking little girls

No, Im not kidding

tbh i love when my gf wears nightgowns
something about them is so old fashoined but girly
sexier than lingerie i think
makes me wanna get her pregnant tho for some reason

little girls are so sexy when they wear nightgowns too!!

can have them go to bed without panties so you can easily lift the material and ejaculate on their hairless mound as they sleep

or munch on them for a few minutes in the morning before they wake up!!

little girls are honestly the answer to everything

My cousin just married a girl in her mid-20s who only wears skirts (and was a virgin). She was from a really small baptist church, they met on a christian dating site.

of course she was

kindly commit sudoku

her skirt werent that short.
Also, i dont know if u know, but there r ways to sit properly with a skirt on and its not cross-legs

what is the way then?

I prefer a woman in overalls. idk why

i miss long hair

probably because you're a giggling queen

you have GOT to be joking right? nearly every woman or girl over the age of 14 sends nude pics, and you think theyre afraid of upskirts. LMAO like they even care. women wear yoga pants KNOWING men will gawk and take pictures. the sluts love it.

t. r/MensRights

i heard something about diy bras

I can think of another way besides glass floors, ladders, or cameras in shoes. But I don't want to give anyone any ideas.

STAHP VICTIM BLAMING

you could make one for your mom
for a woman of her size, the cost of materials might be prohibitive though

put pockets in the skirts

and im hard

Bumpin for retard obsessed with women's clothes

Frilly lace blouses with high collars.

Japs still wear skirts.

By this point, I think I know more about women's clothes and shoes than most women.

That's average for Holla Forums post more 2D long skirts

2d

2 short, absolutely disgusting.

COME BACK FROM THE BOWELS OF HELL AND COME TO THE FIRST PAGE

Bump.

And I've always been jealous cause I wanted to have her clothes