Just landed in France after a rough trip and no sleep. My gf is complaining about being tired...

Just landed in France after a rough trip and no sleep. My gf is complaining about being tired, can anyone in Normandy hook me up with some coke?

Oui, bien sur si vous hook me up avec voitre gf.

3D print some frenchy.

No clue what this is, I'm English.

Do you want money for drugs or no?

He wants to give your girlfriend a vaginal examination with his dick in exchange.

whats ur phone number my dude

sauce on the grill

Probably a vending machine at a gas station.
You communist bastards do have gas stations, right?

try the beaches. you might find some benzos left over from the invasion. omaha is the place.
sinon, don't be stupid. the french cops monitor this site.

post all of your gf's nudes and I'll give you my whole stash

I'm sorry, bro. been there myself, and I know how hard it can be to cope with it.

Sorted now m8 but thanks a bunch

Sorry buddy, no idea. Try reverse image search

Welcome, faggot. Why the fuck would you be in Normandy though, it's empty as hell.

Better than Paris, to be fair. And the people there love you if you're a have anything to do with the US military.

Yeah there's a much better chance of getting akbar'd in Paris

Bro ton français est à chier.
Suicide-toi!

Is OPs pic cp or can I save this?

You can save anything onto your hdd. Question is if you should.

GOT DAM SON THAT PIC IS GREAT

Are you a 4chan mod? Serious question.

You anywhere near Omaha beach?

Yeah, we're storming the beach right now. You'll recognize us by the STORMIN' NORMANS T-shirts we've got on. How will we recognize you?

Lila A. She's 22. From Ukraine.
Fine ass women there!
You could have done your own research.

Nice 69 OP, and Noyce Pic! but why are you asking the Pepsi Generation for Coke?

Haven't you heard, grandpa?

Yeah?
Well, we DEFINITELY had better coke back then, kids!

Use vpn and tor. Go to dark web market and order get sent to hotel unless you have a Muslim sounding name the eu police won't give a shit about what's sent to your holiday inn..

er, I don't know who you meet. We like people from the US, but not really the militaries. This has to do with the people you know there.
hint: we don't like US military because most of Normandy's town have been nuked thanks to US bombings

And nothing is worse than Paris so I'll give you that.

so dank

is this cocaine or baby powder, because if cocaine 10/10 would snort.

why do you do coke, nigger?

I believe the closest place where you can get a good supply of coke would be Arcelor Mittal in Desvres.
Of course, there's a lot of quality coal all over France! Are you a coal-burner, OP? More likely your gf is!
Steel your determination.
Or, you could both just fuck, then
GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP!