Unpopular Opinions

Unpopular Opinions thread. Seriously tell us what you think others would generally not like, something non-PC or whatever.

I think some cases of physical conditions first discovered after birth, should allow the parents to euthanize their baby, for the good of society.

Other urls found in this thread:

libertarianism.org/blog/six-reasons-libertarians-should-reject-non-aggression-principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kinda like the mods

I think animals should have more rights than people since they have no voice and can't speak up for themselves.

should be allowed to kill niggers and shitskins for the sake of a better world

I wish Holla Forums would stop pushing this Katelyn Nichole Davis bullshit because she deserved to die and nothing more

You're among friends here.

u wat

Makes sense, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

if you like pooping then you're gay.

this is where you fucked up.

The volunteerism should be mandatory regardless of whether or not they choose to go the college route. There should be a suite of different volunteer options such as litter/environmental clean-up, neighborhood watch/citizen patrol, firefighting, helping the homeless/elderly/infirm, animal control, etc.

in your perfect dociety with smart, able, dedicated people there would be no homeless.
you should just implement a national eugenics to fix all.

I think it should be mandatory for little girls to be married off when they hit around 5yo

And be legal for their husbands to fuck them as soon as they marry

But if any other man touches them it is legal to kill that other man

I just want a world where I can fuck kids fyi

i genuinely like this song and video. it reminds me of russia but with nicer apartments and less tracksuits.
only this version though, the US one focuses on her way too much

additionally, i think lorde is kind of cute.

I don't think it's possible to eliminate homelessness because it would require a lot more charity on behalf of the public that does not exist.

That said, I think a lot more could be done to help the homeless, considering the amount of wealth and resources that are available. It's something like a ratio of 30 homes that sit empty for every homeless person. A quarter of all food gets thrown into the trash while people are going hungry.

I'm more worried about climate change than social issues either way.
cats > dogs
Dysnomia is pretty cool
Trump isn't going to be a good president but it has nothing to do with what most liberals are complaining about.

Go to bed, Al Gore.

I can't sleep. I still flashbacks to 2000 :/

It's a tax scheme. Anything mankind contributes to the temperature pales in comparison to the changes caused by the fluctuation of the sun, which we can do nothing about. This has been going on literally for ages.

out of curiosity have you ever read an ipcc report or did you just decide to dismiss them because?

I honestly don't understand how anyone could deny climate change or evolution. People are literally anti-facts, anti-science just because they perceive science to be something liberal? Just being against it for the sake of being against something?

Sometimes it's mind-boggling but with climate change it's just really convenient to lump it in with politics (like the tea party). I simply don't believe anyone with even an elementary background in science could fail to understand something like an ipcc report if they tried to read it.

That said I think 99% of the people denying it on imageboards are like the flat-earth crowd that are really trolls.

Pedos are a plague that destroy imageboards by pushing boundaries and attracting alphabet agencies. Also they shit up the place with spam.

I legitimately support the DPRK

I don't think climate change is real

call it something else

With that rule in place, Hotwheels would have never survived and h8chan never exist.

>THIS IS WHAT CLIMATE CHANGE CUCKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
Also all the graphs "depicting" climate change use a LINEAR EQUATIONS. ''' LMAO WHAT THE FUCK TYPE OF RETARDATION IS THIS? THIS IS LITERALLY LYING AND FALSIFYING DATA.
>mfw your faggot ass wandered from reddit to here

You are right. The "data" is based on applying autistic linear equations and calling your bias inferences "confidence" disregarding how stupid it is to apply a linear equation to something that obviously has a max capacity not clearly defined at all. These people are guessing the fucking weather years ahead of time. And our weathermen gets his shit wrong every week.
So either they're fucking lying or climate change researchers can predict the weather better than our own modern equipment right now based on applying autistic abstract math from selected data without regarding how and why the data is.
I downloaded 375 MB of bullshit just to learn this. Climate change is a fucking lie. It's all just autism and lying.

Also going to add that the fact you use meteorological events that we cannot ever come close to controlling as "proof" of Human caused global warming you should fucking kill yourself libcuck.

I think you should have no voice to speak uo for your self. Unplug and cancel your internet

bump for none PC things

Why?

I've studied DPR Korea to the point where I understand their point of view. With the United States always at their border, practicing war games and such. Most of the things about Korea the spew all over the media are flat out lies which are easily debunked

I'm no communist gosh darn it

I think there's nothing wrong with anything that doesn't violate the NAP

it's honestly scary how much this opinion triggers people

Wew laddy.

You realize if the US vanished tomorrow that NK would attack the South the next day? I also seriously doubt you have done extensive studying otherwise you would realize how insanely fascist the DPRK is.

Organisations/individuals imposing terms and conditions should be taxed.

Restaurants, grocery stores, bars, anywhere food can be obtained, should have doorways no wider than 1 foot.

The amount of primary/secondary legislation should be capped, based on word count.

All government executive positions should be directly elected.

If a software publisher doesn't fix a known bug, the software is forcibly open-sourced.

Taxes can be paid in bitcoin.

Faust should reboot MLP where she left off.

Law-abiding citizens should be able to possess silenced rifles/pistols and short-barrelled shotguns.

The holocaust never happened, but it should have.

does standing on my front lawn naked and masturbating in the direction of children that are walking to school violate the NAP?

good try. dog

energy wise it sounds plausible (i have no knowledge nor interest to confirm or deny it)
however, comparing it to ATOMIC WEAPONS kind of give it bias and is only fear mongering tactic

no

I can see why that would trigger people

bump

Really makes you think.

I see your point.

Call it mandatory public service, then.

yeah, I also judge ideologies by the most retarded fringe case someone can come up with

Good, because that approach makes perfect sense when you're dealing with a retard that thinks they can replace thousands of years of work developing modern law with a single axiom

you probably loved Boyhood and The Last Guardian

I don't think you deserve anything you have or work for and everyone acts extremely entitled when they could just not exist

why not?

I agree about the military service, but i'd cut it to one year and expand the role of the military to include more humanitarian aid. I think mixed units would cure ignorant fucks like you and the whole thing could help people grow up a little and be less financially dependent on your parents.

Holla Forums still has a few users who can see beyond the length of their own nose? gas them!

Because you were born into it. I'm not some bleeding heart liberal apologist but I know I didn't get everything I have because I'm special or better than everyone else. I got it because I was lucky enough to be born where and when I was. I could just as easily be starving to death in some nigger infested shit hole in africa

but if I worked for something, I wasn't born into it

and you probably think you just made a good point about the NAP

the NAP makes a good general guiding principle, but it's not absolute, and if statements like

are taken literally then people just shake their heads at the wacky libertarian that said it, because it's obviously absurd

libertarianism.org/blog/six-reasons-libertarians-should-reject-non-aggression-principle

How am I ignorant?

I actually don't think we should kill all of the Jews.

my j-dar is tingling

Jesus is the truth, the life, and the way.

Liberals are right.
We rightists need to get our shit together and accept our new trans-gay-queer-herm feminist overlords.
I think they will do a great job of our country and future.

kill yourself

kill yourself pedo

I think humanity deserves extinction.

wow, what an unusual and edgy opinino!

you like that word don't you?
OVERLORD
we know you liek it in the ass, user. that's why you whine all day on Holla Forums. go suck a boot.

everyone here has edgy opinions about wanting one group or another dead, I'm just being fair to everyone.

War is necessary for population control.

its not an opinion i hold faggot.
I recommend less ass-play for you to make the butt-hurt go away.

Actually I think mixed units would be a bad idea because niggers don't work and cannot be trusted with firearms. We should give them sharp sticks and send them directly to the front.

It seems like many of the people who were intent on getting Trump elected forget a few things. Was the idea that he could wise-ass his way through a hostile political fog as obscuring as ink? Because not everything operates like prime-time television(Lmfao). Gridlock finds a new paradigm.

The Constitution grants the POTUS a lot of executive power over immigration. He doesn't even need Congress to put the brakes to the refugee influx or start ramping up deportations of illegals.

The wall will be built unless Senate Democrats want to repeatedly filibuster the budget. Good luck with that.

Anyone married or otherwise considering making babies should have to submit to a battery of tests to determine their suitability to be parents. Children born to parents who skirt the law would be monitored heavily to ensure they are being adequately raised. If the parents prove to be less than adequate, they must submit to being sterilized while monitoring continues.

I'm 50+, cunt.

and this means you're not a fedora?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Fedora is a young man's affect.

I want to throw SJWs out of helicopters.

if you look like a fedora and talk like a fedora…

I DON'T EVEN OWN A FEDORA!

GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN!

Fucking classic.

Just castrate criminal and rapefugees.

These will be more and more unpopular on Holla Forums.

If the media is pushing an agenda, it's only get views and make money.

Affirmative Action is implemented poorly. It mainly helps upper middle class minorities instead of the people it should. It's even worse when it helps first-generation immigrants from other countries.

Trump will be a shit president.

Feminism and Black Lives Matter have some valid points. They just fuck up their solutions.
I think institutionalized racism and sexism do exist, but if you're going to change the definition of those words, you can't use them the same way. Furthermore, the blame doesn't just solely fall on "white men" because you've changed the definition of racism. A lot of it is self perpetuated.
Black people and women are going to have to fix their own problems. And while some of the problems may have come from past policies, they shouldn't expect to implement new policies that reverse those effects. If anything, they should stop current policies that still adversely affect them and move on.

I believe blacks, latinos, and arabs should all be 100% purged from the world.
asians can stay but no racemixing should be allowed.

But you were born into a position where you had good opportunities. You may deserve it compared to someone with the same background but in the grand scheme of things you got lucky. Take what you can get though just don't be an arrogant prick who thinks he's amazing and everyone else must be lazy

The first five or so lines of your unpopular opinion show your ignorance.
they make up half the population but only your half makes up the rules
But its ok 4 u
You can't strip some people of their rights just because they're different. You're a bigotted authoritarian little elf

Not everyone should have a say, because most people are unworthy. This includes the majority of women. They have demonstrably made the Western world worse since getting the vote.

And if you took a peak at crime rates, you would agree that niggers shouldn't be allowed to have guns. Or perhaps you wouldn't, because you seem pretty retarded.

The human life expectancy is 70-80 years, and you honestly believe that you should end your life when your not even half-way through it? Even then, there are numerous people through out history who didn't see success in their life until after the half-way point.

Now time to check the rest of the thread.

But white men have been flawless. Ty for the history lesson and thank god mtgow don't reproduce.

Nice straw man, kiddo.

Income taxation to any degree is theft, that includes taxes on the income of corporations and people alike. People don't realize that they would have more money to spend if there was less income tax, not more.

Income inequality is a good thing. Cars when they first came around were expensive as fuck, and so were cell phones. Only the rich could afford them. The rich are the guinea pigs of the free market. Without them, cars and phones would never have become so affordable like they are now

Trump is actually a good person. The media just fucks him like an Irish whore and whenever he lashes back they point and cry. Remember when he "made fun of that disabled reporter"? If you ever watched the whole video, he was calling ALL journalists retards.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness and should be accepted by society. Loving another human being is fine and natural, just like hating another one is.

Transgender people have mental illnesses and should be treated as such. It shouldn't be illegal to be trans, there shouldn't be any discrimination based on tranny status, but it should be considered a mental illness

The Beatles weren't that good

America is the greatest country on earth. "Buh…but what about THIS bad thing they did?" America has done bad things, obviously. Let he without sin cast the first stone. Every nation has fucked up, but I'll die defending America's honor rather than living tearing it down.

Only K-12 education should be government funded in any way. College is expensive as fuck because of federal interference

If every person lived by the NAP the world would be a better place

Islam is a religion that promotes violence, oppression, homophobia, sexism, and every other leftist buzzword you can think of. It is a vile religion and the world would be better off without it. (Notice how I didn't say Muslims. You can be a peaceful Muslim, but Islam at its roots is in no way peaceful)

and a lot of other things. War is what stopped the oppression of the colonies by the British Empire. War is what stopped the spread of Islam. War is what stopped the Holocaust (whether you believe in it or not).

War is a good thing, most of the time

You're a special kind of stupid aren't ya

Why do you think there was no direct election of senators until the 17th amendment? Because the fathers thought the common man was too fucking stupid

A new enemy will take there place. Killing is a useless tool

Linux is a superior operating system for everything including video games

Income inequality is a good thing. Cars when they first came around were expensive as fuck, and so were cell phones. Only the rich could afford them. The rich are the guinea pigs of the free market. Without them, cars and phones would never have become so affordable like they are now

Spoken like a true New Israelite.

frig off Julian