Christian/pol/ General #2 Clinton is satan edition

=Articles=

Russian orthodox patriarch declares war on islam.
rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/
i say good on this. a holy war has been declared.

Ukranians abandon faith en masse.
newsweek.com/ukrainian-desert-russian-orthodox-church-en-masse-474357
A very bad thing this is very obviously satan influencing them.

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/05/08/head-of-the-russian-orthodox-church-calls-fight-against-islamic-terrorism-holy-war/

The head of the orthodox calls a holy war upon that of the Islam.

finance.yahoo.com/news/putin-calculated-revival-russian-orthodox-115900732.html

(((yahoo))) so take with a boat of salt.

Putin has been reviving the orthodox church.

foxnews.com/world/2014/01/12/christians-killed-for-faith-nearly-doubled-in-2013-group-finds.html

(((fox news)))

Take with grain of salt, also old article.

Apparently Christians are being killed more and more.

christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/june/no-evangelizing-outside-of-church-russia-proposes.html

Putin dying in faith each day.

New law in Russia threatens the orthodox church imminently.

Jesus was more than likely roman at the time he was born nazareth was held by rome.

Also jesus is of god not of any race. but if you must he is likely roman.

8ch.net/pol/res/6600073.html

8ch.net/pol/res/6614192.html#6614775

D&C i see you!
Ban on smacking children violates scripture. so says russian orthodox church
themoscowtimes.com/news/article/ban-on-smacking-children-violates-scripture-says-russian-church/574311.html
This i agree upon smacking children is neccesary to prevent homosexuality.

ARCHIVE OF THREAD 1#
archive.is/MmUk3#selection-613.83-621.24
king children

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christpol/res/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

christ the wizard for first post

HANG YOURSELF

Through thick and thin your shitposts shall not win

Oh God and you suck russian dick you larpers are unbearable

you do realise this faith still exists
Summer detected,

REMINDER TO IGNORE D&C SHILLS

Also this thread won't get much activity because of the Dallas happening

this is just stupid spamming

posting the same rubbish again and again

how do you feel on esoteric christians?
I myself am a hermetist but I'm wondering

If you are not an eastern European and you are orthodox you are LARPing. If you knew anything about it you would know it is centered towards each nation it is in.

They are still relevant articles and will be including
old thread bumplocked due to your spam chaim.

in all honesty they're an odd bunch but i dont know much on them so i cant really judge yet.

i do know this.
my family came from eastern europe many years ago with a dutch family
i will practice this faith as my father before me and as his.
surely you can understand that because of your pagan shit no?

Based.

I'm no fan of Christianity, but any group that declares war on islam is pretty based.

Is Jehova trolling? Why are 99.999% of his worshipers aligned with marxism in every way? Can it be that these two Jewish ideologies are so similar in effect because they are both Jewish?

Is christcuckery a Jewish psyop longcon that they've been using as a tool to subvert the west ever since they infiltrated and took over Rome?

All signs point to yes.

Will the 4 race realist deus bult cultists on this board turn the tide and reform the billion other christcucks to the true interpretation of christcuckery, the one where everyone is Jews nao and Jehova was just kidding when he promised the Jews the world?

Only time will tell, but it seems highly likely. They will burn through the heretic churches like a wind, with their christ chan memes and threats of reports.

Praise Jewsus!

Exactly.

Remember user that jews hate christians and corrupt most if not all of the western christian churches. the orthodox church is the only good one left.

esoteric christianity are basically christian wizards, like Rasputin

As a Dutch family? The neatherlands is not orthodox and not in eastern europe you fucking christnigger idiot

SAGE AND REPORT

No one side is Russian the other is dutch.
are you retarded? a man from the russian side married a girl on the dutch

odd.

Why are you here?

Leave this general if you don't like it this is a christian/pol/ general. now leave chaim

Fuck off, Jew worshipers. Desert religions are anti-white.

SAGE AND REPORT

im basically an unironic kek worshipper but i respect orthodoxy and traditional catholicism. i find the shitposting in these threads to be really fucking annoying.

make kek bless your cause with dubs and gets.

Where in the Bible does it explicitly say that white genocide is good?

Fuck off kike.

Christian=!Jew

Only a jew would think otherwise

MUH SCIENCE ATHEISTS BTFO

Can't leave well enough alone huh?
The people on the actual Christian board too "blue pilled" for you, faggot?

Fuck off to your own board you semitic degenerates you have /christian for a reason.

chaim you tried this last time it didn't work.

nobody mentioned jews you absolute tard.

Kek has grown out of control like rabid dogs summer posters come and take it as a new idol and now are persecuting european religons. i can only hope that they realise this spam is useless an un productive. it only d&c

hey chaim hows it going. i hope you know thats an /int/ board and politic discussion isn't allowed.

It doesn't say whites should be genocided… just that they will serve the Jews in Zion.

For us who don't get a hard-on at the thought of serving your Jew overlords, that can be construed as anti-white.

Where?

then go and create your own board you fuckin semtiic autistic faggot .

POL IS NOT A SEMITIC BOARD

And you are not a Holla Forumsack.

We're not semites. chaim.
We have a board nobody uses it due to /int/ this has been discussed last time
now if you don't mind go post in dallas happenings and leave us alone like you would brit/pol/
Good day chaim.

i dont believe that reviving old european religions in a superficial way is really productive of anything. we should study and revere them, but we need a more tangible, effective spirituality. my thinking in this is heavily based on evola and guenon. kek is a joke, but the whole chans are a joke. its kind of a perfect fit imo. we can make it into something…interesting. in any case, kekism should borrow a lot from european mythologies and the ideas behind them imo

BUDDHISM THREAD GOT BUMPLOCKED AFTER 5 POSTS

PISSTIANITY SEMITE KIKE THREAD SHILLS Holla Forums AND NO LOCK

moderator must be a russian vodka slave too

Jehova makes it perfectly clear on several occasions that Jews are his chosen people, and above all others.

But I'll toss you one, go read Isaiah 60.

It's going to be great for you christcucks if the Jews win. You'll sit at your masters feet in Zion and get delicious crumbs from their table.

Buddhism is a untermensch religon user.

chaim..

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

no the untermensch religion is the jew religion

the mother of judaism is christianity.
your religion belongs to israel

Fuck off Christianity Islam and Judaism are all Abrahamic Religions fucking idiot leave the fucking board and go take a theology class

sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Nice try Schlomo, but that all went down the drain when Jesus came.

Christ > Random kike prophets

Mathew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Don't be a fucking heretic, listen to your Jewish messiah christcuck. And don't worry, I'm sure your hard work for the Jewish rulers in Zion will be well worth it for you.

look the cow took a shit and te\he shit looks like a cross

its a miracle - not only its shit, its also jesus christ

oh boy a good chaim is here!

back to normal eh. when do you realise you wont work? come on chaim we know you suck your zion daddies cock .

"And behold i will make them the synagouge of satan"
chaim nice try.

sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Bump.

Question for Orthodoxbros: Is it true that most Orthodox churches in the west are pretty slav-centric and don't really like taking in people that aren't slavs or greeks?

I really just wish that the Catholic church would uncuck itself already and revert Vatican II, but that probably won't happen for a while. For now I go to mass at a catholic church, but I'm not a member so I don't take part in communion and some parts of the liturgy. I'm not sure what to think of sedevacantism.

Just want to worship like they did back before the 16th Century and not have to deal with spics coming to church in booty shorts and letting their kids mess around for the entire service.

Marxism is a psyop longcon that they've been using as a tool to subvert the west ever since they infiltrated and took over Rome.

Why?

To fight their biggest enemy, christianity, we all know that here you.

BTW, *tips menorah*

I like how you conveniently ignore it was the Christians who kicked kikes out of Europe and outlawed usury. Back before it was subverted your kind would be burned alive for your devil worship.

Nope, talmud and the OT arent the same and christianity is older than "talmudism".

No, I have been attending a local eastern Orthodox church of the Russians and they are very friendly and helpful, I'm hoping to join into the Orthodoxy soon.

Slav centric? i'd say no there are plenty that are though.

Sacred trips confirm, where is your kek now?

nice trips christbro, kek clearly approves of christposters.

You christcucks are so cute. Your Jewish messiah states plainly and explicitly that the old testament law is NOT abolished, and he's come to FULFIL the prophets promises… and you respond with something completely unrelated.

Where in your statement that Jews are the synagogue of Satan now does it say that the prophets are abolished?

It's not strange that almost every single one of the billion christians that exist disagree with you. It's because you're a fucking heretic who make up shit and ignore the words of the Jewish girly-man.

This post has been blessed by the LORD. Where is your frog demon now?

the jewish are no longer anything special god has abandoned them.

I know. I have ancestors that was burned when your fat semitic priests came up here to steal all the land for their Jewish masters.

Christcucks say one thing and do another. They say they are against jewish usury, while bringing Jews in and protecting them.

Christcucks are liars and snakes, just like Jews.

DAILY REMINDER: BUMP LOCK

sage

Sure, that's your 0.000001% interpretation. Meanwhile all other christucks follow what the bible actually says, and support multiculturalism and Jews.

Your ancestors died like dogs and went to Hell for their beliefs.

Oh, man… that really hurts. Guess you converted me to Jew worship with those expert level bantz.

Daily reminder no bump lock yet nice try though schlomo

Same old memes they never get truer

you are a christian pirate
and today you will die

You're really bad at this Schlomo. I can't fucking wait to drag you through the streets and rend you limb from limb.

sage
WATCH "THE MYTH" POSTED HERE ON Holla Forums…. WRITTEN BY NORDIC/ARYAN HISTORIAN AND HITLER'S RIGHT HAND MAN

As is rightly deserved.
What the shit has the tetragramaton done for us in literally the last 6000 years?

Daily reminder this is a BASED christian general not a "hillary" clinton religon general

sage

This thread was just bumplocked. I didn't even delete them yet and you Christian reposted like Leftist shills

Yeah let's make fun of vulnerable down syndrome children, that's very masculine.

That's good to know. Any good sources on the general practice of liturgy in the Orthodox Church so I don't go in there completely clueless.

Also, should I look into learning some rudimentary Greek?

I know. Christcucks always end up killing white people. You and marxism are tied for the position of "most whites killed ever" when it comes to ideologies. And you're both spawned from semitic prophets. Isn't it just great.

Well, even though your Jewish overlords have left you in the lurch and updated their shit to marxism, there is always the hope that you get the same chance to murder and torture whites, and steal their shit, before you get absolution by your fat semite priests, just like your ancestors before you.

I give 0 fucks how triggered you are.
If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

We Wuz ViKANGZ

it looks like a cross but its an anchor

What do you expect from apathetic atheists, LARPagans and jews?

Why are you so triggered by chrstianity, chaim?

Filtered and reported.

sage

BUMP

old thread got bumplocked but not this one yet.

learn a lot of greek the bible was meant to be read in greek.

I'm afriad I do not, but if you show genuine interest, no good Christian would turn you away.

Be a willingful student and an eager learner, Christ is in our midst.

We have filters here chaim.

I'll pray for you:^)

By definition kek is below God and God is the highest being, i had an ex that was into voodoo stuff, they believe in God.

It was fulfilled, like i paid you for something and then you get the thing, is done, btw, just check the vineyard parable, talmudists says that the pact isnt yet fulfilled (please notice how they change things, thats the correct term) because they are good…

Here is a redpill, what you call jews are the enemies of Christ, they arent jews, even a ghetto nig that steal for the lulz is better than them.

And again blessed, nobody cant fight againt The Lord.

lefty spotted, see this please:

Well, when someone comes into your land and murders, rapes, tortures and steals… It can sort of trigger you. We don't forget.

When the line is drawn, you're on your Jewish prophets side.

I quote your own dogma to you, literally and honestly, and show you how it's disgusting Jew filth through and through…. and the only way you can respond is by calling me a Jew.

Everyone sees through you. You are naked before Holla Forums.

Christcucks are the Jews tool.

What's the point in us posting here if half of every thread is just shilling?

Can someone here make a board? All these atheist shits are ruining this general.

golden anchor bump

sage

not white

i want to make a board but can't. lets make one user. all of us christians make one

Not sure if this guy is a pad shill or another angry liberal.

*tips menorah*

Obviously it's not fulfilled, because the Jews doesn't rule the world from Zion yet… as was promised by Jehova himself.

So your heretical interpretation is obviously false.

sage

RAPE A NUN, FORCE YOUR SEED SHE CAN'T HAVE AN ABORTION AND SAVE YOUR RACE

sage

you have your own board you dumb fucker , the people behind those threads are 10 or less people that probably arent even christians just to shill and d/c in pol

/christian

sage

Nice anchor

sage

Behold your true God.

Looks like a politician to me

sage

They were living in America? just check spaniard tasas, there was a reason why so many indios served as soldiers for Spain.

You are a true talmudists tool.

I am talking about the old covenant, remember Abraham and Isaac. If i made a mistake (my english is poor as an atheist soul) please forgive me and try to put things in order.

Type ctrl + f, then type 777

Irony becomes sincerity over time.

This

anchored

there is a storm and the pirates will not sailing this day

That second pic is very masculine, i remember a gf that deleted it before i was capable of noticing it.

What? I'm Norwegian.

There is nothing to forgive, miscommunications happen.

I am talking about how Jesus says the prophets statements are still valid… and the prophets say the Jews are going to rule the world as Jehovas chosen.

See, this is how I can tell that you are a woman with an iq of 92, and you weigh about 250lbs with a height of about 5'7"

sage

no need sir

the pirate is already anchored!

sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

moar kek memes. i need to replenish my kek folder.

Your god turned water into wine. Kek has granted us the ability to save our entire civilization and influence the most important election to ever take place, changing the face of the entire Earth in but a year.

Now pray to the Frog God and His earthly vessel. Do it, faggot.

sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sagesage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

you worship a cartoon, I worship the son of god.

Then talmudists are jews? please tell what is a jew, why Paul and Peter had a fight and why Peter lose.

BTW, protestantism have a lot of denominations, its like saying that buddhism is about honor killings because samurais were into buddhism.

Nah, male 80 kilos, taller than that, 13X I.Q. in procrastination mode.

kek is a primordial force, and is an ancient egyptian deity. pepe is one of his avatars

sage

You worship and jewish fanfiction character. I worship a real man and the evident power behind his will.

Ctrl + f 777

My God, the real and only God is better than your frog demon.

That post is not an argument. Jews always deflect from the true divinity.

Literally of the posts of that ID are kvetching.
I totally agree, that's a legit representative of the tetragrammaton.

Nope, is just gnosticism for kids because some tards in fringe believes that they will get powers after seing what happened with ebola chan.

Lokk, a troll!

It wasnt an argument, i was proving that your frog has no power.

Elaborate please.

sage

kek, that's exactly what they worship

Oy GEVAULT!

I was going to create a new board, but one already exists.

>>>/christpol/

And here is a thread!

Let's all just move here.

Okey dokey then.

My "frog" is saving our race by influencing worldly events and demonstrating His presence on imageboards. Your god sleeps.

more kek memes, my folder is not up to par

Please tell me what was the Kitos war and what happened after that.

See kids? shill spotted.

Reorganize troops there, i will here for a time

Bleesings.

Learn to troll, Jim Carrey deserve something better.

Donald Trump is not a frog and you are just a troll with lots of free time that is getting a little of a schizoid personality every day.

Alright, on my way.

sage

leave

A true christian nigger is better than a white marxists and you know it.

At least I'm not schizoid enough to believe that the wine and cracker consumed every Sunday by people like you is literally the blood and flesh of your god who you can telepathically communicate with by bending down and clasping your hands together like some street urchin. Your god is therefore the god of faggots and beggars.

I guess one of them is compromised after all.

seconded

I am not american, is this the outcome of your new educational system? what happened with philosophy? is common core really that bad or i am being trolled?

אברא כדברא

It's the outcome of our revolt against cucks like you. Now begone.Christianity is anti-white and has been since the Scientific Revolution.

Don't bitch out on me now.
We're no where near done having fun.

Have some more memes.

Excellent memes, lad.

ᏩᏯ

Why is this thread bumplocked? Did we actually butthurt a mod?

ha! pisstian aintcha no place for faggots like you on Holla Forums

Proof of the christkike anti-white mindset.

That's all you really need to know about Christians summed up in a single post. They belong in the Middle East with the other sandnigger religion offshoots.

I wish that myth about the Romans feeding your faggot asses to lions was true, but it's just more bitching about "muh persecution" exactly like the kikes you emulate and the kike you worship. You should really all be licking nigger toes and washing men's feet in a desert like Jewsus did.

Why should we create a new board when we already have one - Holla Forums.
If anything, the newcomers should leave.

Maybe the current denizens don't like you.
Maybe that's a bad thing.

Holla Forums has been a Christian board for years

Mark 13:

I'm not particularly unaccustomed to people not liking my ideology. You should know this, no? I'd prefer to say "we", but always beware the Pharizee.

Hopefully, it will remain that way.

GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGERS YOU ALREADY HAVE TWO ENTIRE BOARDS AND A PLANET FULL OF CHURCHES TO TALK ABOUT YOUR ZOMBIE KIKE CUCKOLDRY

Sounds kinda neat. I liked to play undead in Warhammer fantasy.