Hello. Are there any spanish anons? I have a question to do

Hello. Are there any spanish anons? I have a question to do.

no es english

no habla inglesi

Is there one spanish user who speaks english?

Tal vez, no lo sé.

To do or to ask? Ask it.

por que

I am

¿Un anón de España? ¿o un anón de dondequiera que habla español?

I am a HUEzillian and I will travel to spain next week. My birthland is hot as hell, so I am not sure what I should expect. Is spain cold? I bough 2 coats and winter clothes that travel guides recomended. What are people waring? I want to be a /fa/ faggot and look fancy. Help me, please.

Auto fix'd.

This is something you can't find yourself without being spoonfed?

Habla, hermanito. Saludos portugueses

HAHAHAHHAHAH
Enjoy getting robbed by Gypsies the police won't arrested and roughed up by uppity niggers.

lies

No. I mean… I already bought the clothes. I just want to know what is socially acceptable. Can I use normal shoes? I particulary find my boots ugly. I would wear proper socks, but I still don't know if I should wear my default shoes.

Nigger, I am brazillian. I can handle myself. But thanks for the advice. I am not being ironic, that is something that I wasn't expecting. Brazillian gypsies are rare and friendly, so if I saw a gipsy I would probably try to interact with him.

Posso falar português, mas não sei se vocês entenderiam.

Also:

Can I wear normal jeans clothes? I would wear the "second skin" underneath. I don't know how it is called in english. I am refering to the clothes that you wear under your normal clothes to warm you.

B-bump?

Volta para o ManelChan, Alberto Barbosa.

You're over thinking things. It's all going to be fine, Spanish people aren't aliens. Why don't you go to an actual Spanish website.

It's just called layers. What's cold for you Brazilians?

Well, I can walk using flip flops and bermudas at 10 celcius degrees. But I feel it tremendously cold.
It's just… We don't use heavy coats because we don't need them, so I don't know what is fashionable and what is not. I don't want to look ugly. But I don't want to look like a faggot. If you are a faggot, sorry. Please, help me.

It's currently 3 degrees Celsius in Spain, but this is in the night. Really you should prepare for at most anything below freezing, the coldest temperature was only -32 degrees. Keep that in mind. Really, if you're going to spain you should be having a good time. Go to an actual Spanish website for spaniards, I personally don't care about fashion.

Thank you, user. I am grateful to you. I am really, really glad.

I bet that user isn't even from Spain