Race war and asians

Serious question, is there any asian hood/busines near the protesters? Are they ready for the fun again?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1415604361
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_Business_Administration#8.28a.29_Business_Development_Program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Business_Development_Agency
forbes.com/2007/01/12/business-loans-minority-ent_cx_mc_0112expert.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2609843/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogtown,_Saint_Paul
wickedfire.com/shooting-the-shit/179015-were-ainu-people-japan-actually-white.html
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/a-look-at-ainu-genetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If dubs roof koreans

better luck next time lad
but if I get dubs roof koreans better fucking happen

History is always related.

The cop who kicked this thing off was Asian.
I think they've been waiting for this for a long time.

Asians are our enemies and will side with blacks against us, even if the blacks treat them like shit. Stop fetishizing them, you make yourself look like a naive idiot.

The only people who would side with us are recent East Asian immigrants, because their minds are still non-degenerate. Their kids grow up to be our enemies, and they themselves can become our enemies if they are fully assimilated.

NIce pic of Flip Marxists you found there, faggot.

Foreigner here, desire of knowing more intensifies.jpg

I just want to know if something like that can happen again, i am not a weaboo.

Jomon scums are not same as superior Yayoi peoples

bretty good

new asian immigrants aren't our allies either. They have proven to disrespect our nation by immigrating and erasing its identity, and they have a vested interest in ensuring kike immigration channels are left open.

but what's for them to gain when the very thing they're trying to milk is being slaughtered at this very moment?

I remember you shitposting in that other jap thread the other day. Fuck off with your autistic writing style and annoying goddamn jap sectarian bullshit

I know, but you have to take baby steps with these deracinated "anti BLM" posters.

what are you talking about? most of the asians that I know hate niggers as much as the average Holla Forumsack does, possibly even more than we do

stop fellating jomon dick then
just because they have round eyes doesn't make them h'wite
niggers have round eyes too, does that make them h'wite too?

what do you mean? asians arrived in our nations due to race-blind kike immigration, and thus their very presence in our nation relies on keeping these channels open. If a foreigner shows so little respect for your nation by immigrating there and debasing its identity, then they are not your ally. The only non-white allies that exist are ones who stay in their own nations and recognise the destructive effect of immigration.

Literally never mentioned jomons once. You're just an incredibly autistic poster and can't seem to leave your jomon bullshit alone.
I don't give a shit about any of you pissskins. I'm just tired of you shitting up threads with your trash

They are stupid, thats all.

Pic related, btw, do you have a video or a pic depicting main differences between both?

we want to milk whites
can't milk them when they're all dead or end up like burakumin
do you now understand?

We all know that you little degenerate, check yuri bezmenov in youtube…

Fuck off faggot.

then what is making you think that we asians want to let these subhumans go full ape mode?
these subhumans don't respect the laws enough to engage in proper business
therefore these subhumans would cost more than its worth to milk them
we want to trade with civilized people

all the sources I have on this topic are not in english

They are Asian immigrants, not representative of the general based level of mainland Asians.
Fuck them.
>inb4 no true scotsman, they are still asian

Hopefully

Those are brainwashed college students. While they virtue signal on Twitter, their fathers will be on the roofs of their family stores taking care of business.

If they are fully assimilated, it is highly unlikely that they will hate niggers.

assimilated to whose side though?
asians will always pick the winning side
if the jews win then they'll try to out-jew the jews
if the whites win then they'll try to out-white the whites

Every race can be tainted by marxism, see this please:

Then try with something like gynecological pics or something like that.

At least civilization will survive and at the end asians want sairor moon and whites want small pussies.

i hope this brainwashed commie traitor monkeys would get murdered and raped by the niggers.
my uncle and aunt lives in LA and they hate niggers.

theres Frogtown, a predominate hmong neighborhood

Asian (Singapore) here.

If any of you Asians who migrated to America/Canada get wasted during the race war, I have no sympathy for you.

It's not like you don't know what's coming.

Nice D&C kike

Looking at Asians I consider them in the same position as white people.

They have a lot of race traitor women, ignorant leftoids and boomer tier parents. Right-wing nationalist Asians aren't in a huge supply, the same with White nationalists.

Listen Joshua,

Asians are not our natural enemies.
(((Intellectual))) Asian-Americans and degenerate Canadian chinks are our enemies.

Mainland Asians are mostly fine and I'm not talking about mainland chinks and curry niggers.

SEAmonkey pls
I'm banking all my chips on the white folk
Might as well try to get my money's worth when I can

Elliot Rodger brand mistery mix here Spanish/German/Aussie/Flip to be exact, those are communists, the same one Duterte is most likely going to erase.

The downside of creating stable and prosperous civilisations.

PRC and Best Korea did it better than White commies though and eventually started t restore their nationalistic sentiments.

From a purely pragmatic evolutionary perspective they are since they would be the only race potentially capable to outcompete us in the long run if it wasn't for our completely unnatural state of self imposed cucking promoted by kikes. Kikes are our deadly parasites not our enemies.

Who cares? Gooks are subhuman trash that have been imported by our kike government and given preferential "minority business loans" specifically in order that they may service the nigger underclass. Gooks and niggers are just two sides of the same coin, both subhuman parasites that infest and degrade our nations while serving the ends of the kike overclass.

liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1415604361

Every population in the world other than cucked whites hates niggers. Hating niggers does not give gooks the right to live in white countries.

Are you shitting me? there's so many SEA monkeys that they're beginning to replace the Mexicans.

>Implying this is bad

that's how it is for EVERY asian nation
no matter what kind of brand you running under, capitalism, communism or whatever
it all ends up returning to nationalism in all but name
I tell you guys nationalism is not a recent thing, it's a very old concept, at least for asians

source you fucker
we never got any of that shit when we moved here
or even heard of it, in fact
if anyone got that kind of loan it's the richfags from our homeland

JOMON WHITE
JOMON STRONK

if jomon is stronk then why have they been asskicked to fucking hokkaido by yayoi

WHITES AND ASIANS WERE NEVER UNITED SO "D&C" DOESN'T APPLY
ASIANS ARE NATURAL ENEMIES AND COMPETITORS TO WHITES. THEY ARE NOT OUR ALLIES
ALL ASIANS ARE A THREAT AND MUST BE REMOVED
AMERICA IS FOR WHITES AND WHITES ALONE

It was some jumpy little Hispanic.

fuck off gook. It's so easy to tell who you are from your retarded righting style where you
break the lines for
no reason like
this.

Commit suicide.

and I can tell with your retarded spelling that you're THAT negroid from the last thread who get buttflustered when his bullshit learned from the retarded netouyo are called out

jump off a bridge

writing*

and how retarded do you have to be to not recognize the end of a sentence when . is missing?

end yourself

No that was me.

How's the weather at your shilling agency in Osaka, Sum Dum-Gook?

The Yid of Asia shows up again.

typical pale netouyo

the uyoku dantai shit on netouyo whenever they can

Kanto-dicksuckers go die
Japan needs to move the capital back to Kyoto

Your parents are just dumb. Every gook and bindi family that I know receives low-interest government backed small business loans. Did you think that the fact that every corner store in America is owned by some kind of Asian was a coincidence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_Business_Administration#8.28a.29_Business_Development_Program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Business_Development_Agency

forbes.com/2007/01/12/business-loans-minority-ent_cx_mc_0112expert.html

This. The fucking muh qt3.14 waifu azn shit must stop. It's the pinnacle of autism.
Though I think the white man will be alone in his war.

what a fucking moron

none of our licenses of our post-secondary education are accepted in Western world so we're stuck with menial service jobs like corner stores/donut shops/dry cleaning

and since you folks practically pigeonholed us to this industry just like you did with the Jews and the moneylending ofc we'd get extremely proficient at it over time and eventually network together to prosper, and help the fellow kin on starting the same business as us

at least the over-dependency of these low-tier jobs is ending with my parent's generation

we now live among you comfortably with high-paying jobs, all done fair and square, long before any of this affirmative action bullshit even started

frankly this affirmative action is pretty much a slap in the face for us

because that implies that non-whites inherently can't rise to an equal status like whites unless being pulled up to their levels by whites themselves

and now these leftist crooks are going after us east asians now that they had their fill with fucking over white folks

we've gone all-in to achieve this much, we won't let some dindu and his friends to just come over and ruin everything

especially when LA chimpout is still fresh in our minds

Most white people would actually love to own a small shop, they used to until the kikes decided to force whites out of the retail business, small business owners were the backbone of the nazi party after all. It strikes me as rather amazing that filthy gooks parasites like you are still ungrateful and even have the temerity to denounce us for the privileges that we have given you.

You should keep in mind the all gooks are profoundly genetically inferior to Europeans, we benefit nothing form your existence, not here, and not back in your own countries. If not for kikes, we would have long since exterminated your worthless race from the face of the planet.

says who
they're all mostly cubicle monkeys at this point, hence high amount of libcucks among you

we're talking about america here, you pale nignog, not germany
and blue collar whites are mostly factory monkeys

you can spout muh jew as much as you want
in the end, it's you morons that's buying them without thinking just because it's cheap

lotta hot air for a neetsoc

Hopefully this will no longer be the case once Trump puts up some trade barriers. I look forward to news stories about starving gooks once again eating each other in the streets.

kikes will is whites will. A bunch of deviant whites won't change the fact. Prove me wrong.

-t. indifferent asian

This is true. The future of the world will be decided by the outcome of this intra-white conflict. Gook opinions don't matter and never will matter. Gooks will either take the place of whites as the slaves of Jews, or gooks will be exterminated by resurgent white ethno-nationalists.

Is all one sentence except for it being written on three different lines for no reason. You're so mentally defective you can't even understand basic sentence structure. Off yourself

no one in America eats rice and yet your stupid farmers still insists on growing them
so Asia ends up buying them for you in exchange for other benefits in free trade
those american rice aren't even good
good luck dealing with rotten rice
and it's not just rice
your agricultural industry will take a "yuge" hit when the rest of the world tariffs the hell outta your dairy products, meats and crops
plus tariffs in the current economy meta will be catastrophic in short term for you guys than Asia but ultimately beneficial to you than Asia later on
the real question is: can you endure the incoming socio-economic instability in the meanwhile?
I know you whites atm care more about the money than your own folks
they'll go "fuck white nationalism I got mouths to feed"
with everyone and their gun being armed to the teeth you folks will have civil war in your hands to deal with

this kind of shit never stopped, just hidden real fucking good
and those poorfags should die off anyways to begin with
social darwinism ftw

it's called train of thought, retard
you morons can't even spell your own words properly without spellcheck/autocorrect

kek

I'll take "things that will never happen" for 500pts, mister
and if it does happen expect WW3
mutually assured destruction, m8

tip top kek
go back to community college you self-proclaimed "expert"

it won't.
whites are just a bunch of lazy cattles lulled by kikes now. niggers are there just so they will be stimulated enough to move their lazy asses.
even their white supremacists are actually just a bunch of neetsocs.

the gooks are subhuman, stop with this shit.

so you guys right now are going thru what we asians went thru with opium?

If white farmers can't make a living without feeding the enemy, then they should find another business.

Whitey developed missile interception technology decades ago. The shit-tier Chinese nukes are only a credible deterrence against Pajeet.

gooks truly are just slant-eyed kikes

yeah they'll definitely be okay abandoning family business which they kept it going for generations, huh
you'll have another waco on your hands to deal with
better not fuck this one up because if you pull an obama on these folks that gives your opposition another casus belli to topple you

not a /k/ommando, I assume?

who is this gook and why does he buttfluster you this much

never was my intention but I'll take it as an added bonus

grow a fucking skin waito piggu
if I got a penny for every insults you retards make to everyone else I'd be asian George Soros

I thought we're currently living in a dystopia, m8
the good guys lost, remember?

IN YOUR OPINION

where do you think you are
most posters in this site have high-functioning autism

Where did I imply I was offended. Don't think of yourself so highly
last time you pedaled this shit you got btfo so hard it wasn't even funny. Gonna spout your nonsense again?
objective observation*

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Gook had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

how fucking sore can a guy be? holy shit

your posts say more than what is written, m8

pick one, retard
making your society revolving entirely around a dead kike on a stick for most of your formative years doesn't make it white, but judaic
all your learned men back in the day were from the clergy
and from their foundation came the gentry

that quote is talking more about YOU than me, tbh
I know I've done my share of shitposting but I did it with full intention
you on the other hand, don't even know you're doing it

lets get this shitshow to 700+ posts like last time, I'm ready
I'm sure it will end up like last time with you deleting your own posts out of shame

what can I say? hyper-spergs stick out like a sore thumb
kek. If you have to validate yourself by pretending you offended me, then all the power to you.
literally no one mentioned this. Bringing in irrelevant shit to strawman isn't an arument, friendo
>he's so desperate to validate himself he creates wild theories about how I somehow decided to delete all my posts in that thread after the entire argument was over and the thread was no longer being bumped
come on, sonny. Don't embarrass yourself like that

non whites should just look away and have a giggle or two.
afterall it's just their internal struggle between globalist cattles versus nationalist cattles, both are flashing their tail feather to gain their lordy kikey favor.
and mark my word, these so called nationalist cattles will go back sucking their jew lord's cock as soon as the favor gained.

Actually, Christ wasn't a Jew. The Jews that exist today are the descendants (biologically, religiously, and culturally) of the Pharisees: One of three sects of Judaism and the ones that killed Christ. He pissed them off by basically saying "stop acting like Kikes," (literally called them a pit of vipers) because that's what they were doing. Talmud is something they created as well, didn't exist during or before the time our Savior walked the Earth.

forging a false narrative, classic kike move there, yid

dis nigga srs?

never mind what kind of human Jesus was, the fact that all denominations of christianity carry the old testament baggage is an undeniable evidence of major jewish influence
it's literally half of your holy book

this guy gets it

top kike

typical gookike. Maybe I'm just creating a valid observation based on the way you keep pedaling a blatant lie. keep trying though. Maybe if you keep repeating it, it'll eventually be true :^)
again. Stop embarrassing yourself

pic related

great* not group

I guess I was wrong. Asians besides the chinks need to be gassed. What asian country are you from?

the kikeland of Asia. He's a gook, i.e. Kikeorean

ya gotta admit kike-on-a-stick is a dank meme

you're pic related

my sides

wew lad. Embarrassing

just like kikes, you gooks can't stand being outed.

pic related

you answered it for me, retard

Gooks are technologically non-competitive with humans for genetic reasons and rely on technology transfers from us to remain militarily relevant.

I am confident that the Trump realignment will finally end the 100 years of kike induced enmity between Russia and the West. Once Western markets open up, Russians won't have to sell weapons to gook subhumans anymore and gook military technology will once again remain completely stagnant.

you're the one who flares up like a hothead whenever his bullshit is called out
you're genetically closer to kikes than I am
who's the real kike here

you should gas everyone other than (((whites))), it's in your blood to use poisons after all, even of it's only imaginary poison gas.

and who is your friend? no other than kikes. you whitey is surrounded by enemies, doing kikes biddings had led to too much blood sticking in your hands.
accept it, wake up and stop being kike in denial. embrace Lord jeezuz' yummy cock while stroking your own mutilated phallus.

and you think your own military industrial complex will be happy about that?
we gooks are a trendsetter in this market
what we buy, the rest of the world buys as well

says who?
if anything russians will sell weapons to you AND the gooks
they don't give a shit about "white" nationalism
they care about "russian" nationalism

Rooftop Koreans start to show up when we hit a Category 3 chimpout. We're still in Cat 1 - 2.

scraping the bottom of the barrel at this pint, fammo

kek
you really are fucking retarded.

all asians that I know hate niggers (and spics) with a passion. they don't understand why they are so degenerate and averse to working hard.

>butthurt gook resorts to >muh holocau$t
truly the Juden of Asia
accept it, wake up and stop being kike in denial. embrace Lord jeezuz' yummy cock while stroking your own mutilated phallus.
I'm not Christian, gookike

No surprise really. Russia is a multiracial empire with some shitty soviet-based civc "nationalism". They are the courrpt whore of China and will probably balkanize.

Here are some Jomon bitches

Note the famous eyebrows on one

Note the heavy facial hair of the men, a trait absent in babyfaced yayoi

yeah claim without tangible proof means nothing, retard
do you know how arguments work?

it's an undeniable fact that kikes are genetically closer to white people than the east asians
they belong in the same caucasoid group ffs
it's the reason why kikes were able to blend into white societies so easily
you can't even tell whos the jew to begin with without pulling their pants down

not with how they treat their model minorities right now
russia is literally a nationalist's wet dream atm

niggers have heavy facial hairs too
are they h'wite?

who the fuck would want to look like a decaying corpse
your girls are literally sour milk when it comes to faces
god-tier pre-puberty
bottom-tier post-puberty

I don't know why you morons are so insistent on putting these straw-hut dwellers under your category
you don't have to go that far to justify your boner for japs, m8

Jomol and indigenous Japanese are not white, they have %0 European mixture, they're just a blend of cro-magnon and other indigenous proto-humans that give them features that make them good look-alikes.

Here are a sampling of some modern Jomon babes

Jomon men are a rare favorite in JAV's because they are considerably more well endowed than the babydicked yayoi

no they don't. american niggers with heavy facial hair have upwards of 15% white (specifically Irish) DNA on average

Jomon definitely aren't white, but every decent and respectable Japanese characteristic is derived from their Jomon ancestors. Pure bred yayois are glorified chinks and koreans

I'm Russian and I care about white nationalism. Honestly, if it wasn't for Western interference, we would have colonized and exterminated you worthless gooks by now.

That's bullshit. Kikes are semites as in the shitskins you see in Iraq. White people, as in Aryan civilizations, colonized territory from Indus region to Europe including Levantine region. Kikes are parasitic in nature, so they naturally began to interbreed with levantine whiter people to turn into less shitskinned people. This kind of worked, but you still have the sephardi kikes which is the original kike form.

What you are talking about is Ashkenazi kikes. They are the kikes that were interbreeding with aryan populations ever since medieval ages, producing "white" offsprings. Make no mistake, however, for they are still kikes. You can actually witness how kikes switch societies today. In the 90s rich kikes started adopting huge amounts of chink children and marrying chinks. See cuckerberg for reference. They know west is almost milked out, so they hope to switch to the next milk cow by blending in, subverting society from within and being a cancer. Kikes are a disease and there is only one way to deal with diseases.

there's no pure blooded Jomon in the modern world, moron
they interbred like rabbits long long ago
these women are 10% jomon at best

whatever happened to well-endowed nigger propaganda, m8?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2609843/

you sure you're not letting your LARP persona getting into your head?

and with you as a case study we'll nip them in the bud before they even truly begin
you people are magnificent, I don't deny that
you are definitely magnificent horses with the best horse armor

That's right, as I said

Nice. Can you not read through your slanty eyes, chink? Yayoi scum

those sure are respectable genetic traits, m8

aight you got me there
last time I trust a .gov page and skim them thru
fuck

I was born in Russia but have become an American, something you could never do you gook parasite.

yeah you did your mother Russia a favor by defecting
good job

Am I the only person who thinks the teeth are really cute and endearing?

I would smash this chick from Kyushu to Hokkaido.

Can anyone tell me who the fuck she is?

I forgot
bra-fucking-vo I guess?

are you anglo by any chance?

My lineage is from the British Isles.

Japs really are the product of ancient racemixing though.

You're right, its why they have those snaggle teeth and the other characteristics you describe. Mismatched genetics, like teeth too big for the smaller jaw.

Apparently it wasn't all bad though, as Japs are globally regarded as superior to Chinks and Gooks

muh sides.

kek, are you pagan? kikey talmudey? or fedora cult? or other insignificant hocus pocus cult? Either way, true majority christian whiteys will spit at you.

serious answers please.

Because you never shoaded thier asses like romans did.

Look, a troll!

Hispanic or asian? serious question.

like your claim that I deleted all my posts? Top fucking lel
Do you?
It's also undeniably irrelevant. You clearly don't know how biology works if you think that being "closer" to someone on a genetic levels means you are equivalent to that something.
you mean pozzing their anus by building mosques in their capital city and welcoming millions of muslims? How well did that work out in chechnya? You have no idea what you're talking about.
You have no idea what you're even talking about. You couldn't embarrass yourself more with the bullshit you spout even if you tried

Neoteny, i can notice that.

Thanks a lot.

Did yayoi share that "weird jaw"? i am not saying that they are ugly.

Thats explain the differencce between dudes in porn and the average asian star.

Are you telling me that "behavioral traits" are heavily noticed between them?

Porn isnt representative of that, thats obvious, but they choose some humans and others not for a reason (i dont know the reason).

Roof Korean Auxiliary Militia for RaHoWa

nah. Just a valid observation based on the level of spergyness in your shitspewing :^)
what are you then, gookike? top fucking kek.

so you're not even slavic?

because they're the ones who bent over first for your white cock?

tomeito tomahto

that's the only logical conclusion
no mod here is that dedicated to scrub ALL your posts from your IP

you sure dont

SHUT IT DOWN

that's what YOU believe
I never said here that kikes and whites are 100% match
but they're damn more compatible with YOU than us east asians

note the phrase "RIGHT NOW"
and chechen scum deserve to be wiped out anyways
cleanse them with fire

oh yeah you're half slav half anglo

okay maybe you know better than me when it comes to russia
but they sure do seem to treat the gooks well
so they're good in my book
plus they pay back our loans with their best weapons so it's all good
pic related
they intended to ship us faulty ones instead but corruption runs hella deep there

except it's the least logical conclusion there is
mods deleted all my post history from spamming a cuckchan thread. It's really quite obvious. You just can't accept that because it would invalidate the little story you've constructed in your head where you "won" some irrelevant internet argument. Keep trying, though.
oh boy. That hole you're digging for yourself is getting deeper and deeper

that doesn't answer the question
this isn't a matter of belief. lol. Some level of common ancestry doesn't make one thing the same as the other. This is the same libshit logic they use to say "we're all the same! We all came form Africa"
What's your point? They're building muzzieshit mosques in their capital and have laws against insulting islam. They are pozzed out in their own way.

IP*

mods aren't THAT great at their job, m8
I'm the living proof

just give up.

top kek okay buddy
can you tell me how exactly bad it is in Russia?
if they're fucked up then how do you expect them to be your white america's staunch ally instead of being a liability?
they're the ones being real keen on being chummy with us atm

big fucking whoop
do they actually enforce them though?
loli (including 2D) is banned in korea but no one actively tracks the hobbyists
unless the hobbyists actually browse them in the open so that the law enforcement cannot possibly ignore them

also, knowing russia I'm pretty sure those mosques are bugged to hell and back for eavesdropping
they don't hold back on this kind of stuff unlike USA

Cute how american pigs pretend that they know more about Russia than Russians themselves.

I don't expect them to be our staunch ally. This is a meme.
That's because they're real keen to be chummy with anyone who's willing to buy shit from them and not apply sanctions.
okay bud
yes, actually. Genuine Russian/ethnic nationalists are jailed.

He's not American. He's a filthy gookike

The current Tsar was the former head of KGB
come the fuck on

so secessionists like texans?

(47)
You are one third of this thread.
Please stop being one third of threads.

why is that a concern

NATIVES BLACKS HISPANICS
ASIANS AND WHITES CCOMBINED
CAN PURGE RACIST WHITEWOODS

You have way too much time on your hands.

no user, you dont understand, KEK is all encompassing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogtown,_Saint_Paul

No, the yayoi jaw is just like that commonly found in other East Asians. Small and flat in aspect. The reason their jaws look "weird" is because they aren't pure bred Jomon, so their Jomon jaw is somewhat large and out of proportion. In other cases, they get the small jaws and larger teeth: hence, snaggle teeth.

Yes. I would exaggerating somewhat, but I would reckon that it does. Japanese have always been known for their strange and erratic behavior, which I believe is a consequence of ancient race mixing. The yayoi blood is very passive, whereas the Jomon blood is more "savage" and aggressive. So the Japanese national character seems to alternative between highly passive, ordered, and regimented, to suddenly exploding in a frenzy of savage aggression. During WW2 allied prisoners of war commented on this. Likewise the Japanese seem more reverent of nature than their East Asian cousins, and are considerably more sexually oriented than their neighbors. This is why Japan has always seemed so "weird," they have conflicting evolutionary drives. They tend to build up a lot of tension and then explode, they need an outlet.

The Japanese character traits make them natural masters of the passive, money hungry chinks and Koreans. The Japanese strives for dominance through order; the others just care about money and rice farming.

Also, that gook that keeps pointing out Ainu are somehow jungle asians doesn't mention they have at least european-tier intelligence, and this is according to Imperial Japanese studies too. They also don't run into the problem of being babyfaced, low-test, uncreative ant people like gooks. By far, they are the most honorary of mongoloids, and Jomon admixture is what makes Japan genetically superior to every other non-white nation.

Ironically, these most honorary of non-aryans look like white people too. The purest of them are just hairy and caucasoid-looking enough to pass for greeks.

okay then

try bringing more recent source
and those guys are biased as fuck
why not bring sources from a WHITE expert ffs?

read these
wickedfire.com/shooting-the-shit/179015-were-ainu-people-japan-actually-white.html
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/a-look-at-ainu-genetics/

Is that your only argument? There are no groups of jungle asians with 97+ average IQ, pale skin and elbow long beards. They've been genetically isolated on this group of islands for thousands upon thousands of years, and everything points to them being a high-quality race. You have as many arguments as you gooks have creativity. For several threads you have repeated the same muh sundadont mongoloids shit and absolutely no one cares.

If they were in any way biased, it would be against the Ainu, given that they perceived them to be gaijin and thought of themselves Yamato master race. The fact that they scored average of 97 in imperial studies leads me to believe their IQ might be even higher.

Also
Let me tell you what it isnt. 97 isn't jungle asian tier, and it definitely isn't australoid-tier. And all you chinks and gooks can brag about your 105-106 averages all you want when you have absolutely no innovation to show for it.

lmfao
they only officially perceived them to be of a foreign minority in 2008
before that they didn't even acknowledged them to even exist in the first place
they were all considered to be part of the yamato peoples before the numerous recent studies have shown that they're not even close to being white
they don't even have the required haplogroups (Y, M, D G) to be considered caucasoid to begin with
only now the japs let the ainu peoples declare themselves a different race because they can no longer claim to be part-white by associating with the ainu peoples

I tell you again, there hasn't been a nominally pure-blooded Ainu for millennia
that 90+ IQ is thanks to the superior yayoi blood

the latter is correct. it holds in the short run as well as the long run. in short, it stands the test of time. thus something is inconsistent, and consistently inconsistent.

the asian groups have always been granted special testing facilities and pathways to testing. they have demanded, and made utilization, of them. they have not made any utilization of the other default provisions of self-industry and improvement. that is to say, they know. what they know pre-exists before word-speech formation. it is an infantile/toddler utilization, ingrained, 'cultural' (i.e. racial) use of group coordinated cheating.

the same lie, to steal, to eat, what they cannot make. just a different implementation unique to asian classes, with the same frankenstein behavior: the necessary self-anointing of credit and good feels paired with the above degenerate activities, so that no self-confession of what they are unable to confess or observe is necessary.

when the bribes of paradise run out, the ledger comes due. unable to be sourced or funded, the lie is useless – there's nothing left to steal. but the programed program continues to execute… it just stalls/halts/faults at 80% instruction and the degenerates of each and every class cannot figure out why. so they drama, and throw fitful seizure-like tantrums when their pre-speech group parasite mechanics seize up.

and so history repeats, again. same story for the last 25,000 years. time ticks away.

These are just butthurt azn kids trying to show off how progressive and liberal they are. Off all these marxist white-haters, 90+% of the women will end up married to/pursuing white men and all the men will grow up to become stern, debauchery-hating azn fathers.

There's always Asian businesses in da hood

I'd figure Asians would know by now that after Whites have been dried up for shekels that they'll be attacked next.

You always meet a few stupid chinks that hate Whites but at least from personal experience I'd say that Asians think more alongside Whites than they do apes or taco-benders.

Daily reminder!~

Those don't look Korean/Nippon to me

lol nigger are you out of your fucking mind? asians LOVE white people and white people are increasingly loving asians.

No, Asians love to colonize white-founded countries because their own countries are hellish ant colonies.

If we took it to a direct vote, whites would choose to deport all non-whites, including Asians. They have to go back.