Ethnography Thread

Has been a while since the last one.

I want to fug an amazonian indian. It's in my portuguese blood.

Heard the Yanomani tribe takes the idiom "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" very literally.

All of them do. Even the citybound natives think like this, trust me. I lived in Manaus for some time and I would see girls as young as 12 with their own child in their arms.

Guess only living to 30 before some shitty disease gets you or parasites rape your intestines to death kind of influences your perspective.

Welp, for

The fuck is that Sadhu on the first pic doing?

AAAAAAHHHHH…the french

One day he lifted his hands and never lowered them again.

That is true for the jungle ones, but not for the city ones. Even the very poor.

With all due respect to his religious discipline, this seems like a retarded concept.

Ah well, at least they wait until they bleed. Unlike certain followers of the religion of peace.

Fun Fact: Island only has 300.000 inhabitants and national soccer team made entirely from amateurs, with the team's captain being a screenwriter by trade.

I love this thread OP, thank you very much

Fun fact: Indian policemen who grow a mustache get (or at least did get) paid more than those without one because the facial hair is considered to "strengthen their authority".

The Maori traditionally do not believe in team as a linear stream but as a spiral with certain repeating events. Genealogy also is very important to them, as every person is seen as the sum of all of its ancestors, but also as that of all of its potential children.

Why live?

Those New Guinean natives are batshit insane.

As one poster on /his/ put it, the only thing that never happened to Poland were Luther and Kebab.

Why do whites like such colorful clothing?

IIRC the Sami castrate the reindeer they domesticate by literally biting their balls off.

Now that's brutal.

Almost done….

Black-hatted penis? Wat

Aaaand that's it. Took long enough, damnit.

Hope you find some pics you like. If you have images of people in traditional/tribal clothing of your own, feel free to contribute.

Shit man, I don't know. They probably wear those so they don't turn invisible at night.

Thanks for dumping.

This is about everything i have.