I have three kids with three different women...

I have three kids with three different women. Sometimes I feel like getting in touch with them to see how the kids are doing but I don't want to risk anything to remind the women that I exist and need to pay child support.

Anyone else in a situation like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

legalmomentum.org/sites/default/files/reports/SingleParentSnapshot2014.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because I'm not a nigger

I'm as white as they come bruh

if op were a nigger he'd go round to each mother's house on food stamp day, fuck her, slap the kid and steal the foodstamps. op has only abandoned his kids and their mothers. he doesn't steal their welfare payments for drugs or sodomise the kids. he must be at least part white.

Sorry, I was born with a brain.

Yeah, so was I. But I was also born with a dick and weakness to alcohol and women.

Nah, but my wife left 13 years ago when my youngest kid was a month old, and we've never seen or heard from her since; let alone seen a penny in child support. My children and I don't much give a fuck about her, even if she were to magically show up out of the blue right now.
you may do well to remember that.
My advice?
GROW UP.

Fucking kill yourself.

obviously, it fell out somewhere along the way, but at least you've gotten out pay child support.

op how did you get out of paying child support?

Why don't females have to pay?
I can tell you why.
My wife has never had to pay because I never made her pay, nor did I ever go whine to welfare for some cash money.
If the other parent does neither of those things there will be no one going after anybody for child support. Unfortunately, women almost always go for the fucking money. I focused on my kids instead; which is what you should do, OP.
Don't cry over spilt milk.
Make it better; while you still have time, pussy!

yeah, make yourself a slave cuz reasons

Took you three times to learn how to wear a rubber? Fuck you are dumb.

And yes, OP, truth be told, if my wife were suddenly to show up now, after all these years, and want a relationship with my children, I would hit her so fucking hard with back child support it would make her fucking head spin. you'd do well to remember that.
So, if I was you, I wouldn't waste any time on repairing whatever relationships you can still salvage at least enough to establish better relationships with your children; else all is lost. Seriously, just face whatever music you've got coming, try to explain your situation to said mothers, but, by all means, DO NOT NEGLECT YOUR CHILDREN. Show them the respect they deserve. You can't believe how much you will get in return from them. Children can save your worthless life, I assure you. I know, from experience.
You Can Do This, OP.

Or just pull out. WTF is wrong with people

your post made me vomit uncontrollably for 7 seconds.

Pick one.

you could sell yourself into slavery for years if you were in debt or wanted to go to a new place or something. We called them indentured servants, but they were little more then slaves. OP should take this as a lesson, and count his blessings that he will be able to eat for the next 18 or so years

where did you bury her? women don't just vanish when there are kids. have you sought to discover what happened, or do you already know?

It gets worse.
Much worse.
and better!
Remember that the next time you decide to give your Onahole a break for the night and go out drunkenly sticking your bare dick in some random whore.
you'll see someday. It's easier to laugh than it is to vomit.
GROW UP.

Not sure.
I've heard rumors.
Evidently it's not that uncommon for women to bail on their kids,
No, we're white.
It did kind of blow my mind for the first few years, but fuck her; she doesn't know what she's missing. Kids are actually pretty cool. As for women… Watch yourselves, Holla Forumsros!

77% of single parents are women. 85% of single parent kids live with their mom. you are almost an outlier and you have earned my respect.
hope you find a gf soon, man. kids do better with a woman around.

forgot sauce. these days you need one.
legalmomentum.org/sites/default/files/reports/SingleParentSnapshot2014.pdf

What the fuck is wrong with you?
How do you live? How do you through life by simply not taking responsibility for the sake of a major inconvenience you have caused yourself and not learnt from 3 times in a row.

What kind of father do you wish to be? An absent father. You're a nigger OP. Your skin colour doesn't matter. You are a nigger and you have failed at life. You have 2 choices. Be a nigger, or be a father for the three children you have fathered.

Don't let them become niggers too.
Grow some fucking balls and gain some accountability for your actions - not for your sake, but for the children you have brought into this world who deserve a loving father who is more concerned about their wellbeing than Holla Forums.

Fuck's sake OP. Get your shit together. Tough Love, you need it man.

This is what maturity and manning up to the situation looks like. Sorry for your struggle user. God Bless You.

Thanks.
You don't know how much it means.
As a single father, I get a lot more hassle from the powers that be than single mothers ever get; and I get a lot less help of any kind from society also. I get practically zero validation from anybody, and now that my kids are teenagers, they are even, naturally, turning away from me!
So, thanks again Holla Forumsros. I'll take my props where I can get 'em!

I don't know who you're talking to, probably lame-ass OP, but my wife was 5' 7" tall.
I am 6' 8" tall.
My 15 yr old daughter is 6' 2" tall.
My 13 yr old daughter is 5' 11" tall.
They both look exactly like me.
You do the math.
Maybe manlets need DNA tests.
I didn't.

I forgot to say:
You Animals!

Nephelim descendant detected.

simple, this is why face book and other social media are useful imgr vine snapchat ect. Just look at their facebook you might have to make a sock account of somone that looks hot as fuck. that will give you the state/city and possibly pictures, if you know the kids names then their facebook will be far easier just make your picture hot people their age and then you can use that bio to have simple conversations with them. DO NOT ATTEMPT A MEET
DO NOT STALK THEM WITH BINOCULARS AND A BIRDWATCHERS CAMERA
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE LET THEM KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Many Male Giants are friendly, and nice to small children & animals.
Female Giants, however, are often vicious and cruel, as a rule; although exceptions exist.
They are always well-trained to look down on others.
Beware of Female Giants, unless you fancy yourself as a delightful afternoon snack for one!

Kek.
Besides being white, we all three have the same rare genetic connective tissue disorder, a form of Giantism, Marfans Syndrome.
So, keep using words like 'cuck' when you don't know what they mean, and calling other people niggers; it won't change anything.
You have already outed yourself as an ignorant nigger who is weirdly fascinated by my giant white cock; making YOU dangerously close to being a "cuck"!

even with greater height, males have more muscle mass, so unless the 3DPD has training you could probably take her if she starts a fight