Racemixing stories

>last I heard that high school friend who dindunuffin was being sued for damages

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
gofundme.com/put-allie-in-college-fight-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, who got hurt, was it the cuck or the highschool friend?

The cuck

kek, he had it comming

At least they gave the nips absolute proof rapefugees gon rape.
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

The surrounding countryside is whiter than a blank sheet of paper dipped in milk.
The cuck could've found her easily, but apparently he just cried for 3 days then moved away.
in my heart I wished she could have done a better job and sliced his dick straight off, just shows me I can't expect anything from niggers

op, your story-telling ability is nigger-tier

He sure was desperate to virtue signal how tolerate he was then, and look where it got him.

That's not exactly a terrorist attack if that's what your trying to imply you dingbat

They filled a nip with terror among other things, seems like a terrorist attack for her.

race mixers gtfo

Seeing as they are foreigners from an Islamic background and not Japanese citizens, I guess it could be regarded as terrorism, rape is just another a form of terrorism anyway. Still, Japan doesn't have nowhere near the risk of an Islamic terrorist attack as Europe does, and the fact that they have such a small percentage of arabic "refugees" and they proportionally commit more criminal acts such as this just goes to show why they should fuck off back to the middle east.

Sounds about right.

This. I have no idea what the fuck happened in this story.

sounds like his friend fucked a nigress, then got beat up.

I fell into that before I became woke
To be honest, the only real reason white guys ever get with race traitor black women, is because they are super easy.

You got white skin and colored eyes? You not fat? Sheboons will go wild for you.

Thank you, I should probably go to sleep.

The sheboon wanted the cuck to marry her because this way he'd raise her fully black child. Now he might have been a cuck, but he was no retard.

Wait, so the cuck is the sjw and the friend is being sued because he tricked the sheboon into fighting the cuck?

here's a goodie, she even has a gofundmy nigger dick because her parents threw her out.
gofundme.com/put-allie-in-college-fight-racism

The she boon fought the cuck of her own volition according to the high school friend.

Anyone have the leddit story screenshot of two virtue signaling libtards getting red pilled on muh innocent niggers?

seconding this

Damn that's actually pretty damn smart. Got to give the girl props. If they break up, she still gets her school paid for by stupid bleeding heart SJW. Why are people so stupid to give her free ride? She should apply for aid or take out a loan like everyone else.

Well that's a lie.