How kino is that?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269824/Disney-puts-gay-scene-Beauty-Beast.html

So brave. I bet they get a bunch of academy awards next year.

Shit like this is turning me into a homophobe.

When are Disney going to die finally?

DUDE FAGGOTRY LMAO

How long before they have a character explore his feelings of pedosexuality?

Is that disgusting Jew Josh Gad playing LeFou? Hhahahahahaa

triggered, kike?

You have to go back :^)

wew son

This is taking too long. When will the overt push for pedosexual tolerance begin?

This is reaching the point where you have to inspect every single movie before watching it.

I guess when your Belle is Emma Watson, you'd rather fuck a beast than a supposed beauty.

They could have just removed Belle if they were going there. They could still call it beauty and the beast and the beauty would be replaced with Gaston instead.

I can see this happening eventually.

Daily reminder that Holla Forums is literal children who can't into memes.

Going to take my kids to this one. I really want them to learn about tolerance and this is the right way to teach them. Disney is doing me a service. I'd rather take them to this film than talk to them about this stuff.

lol

Ebin maymays brudder, I have to remember to edit A Wyatt Man cartoons against Holla Forumsyps.

The problem with brainwashed people is that they don't know that they are brainwashed.
If they would, there would be no leftism.

Nice try, jew.

It's (((Disney))) what the fuck did you expect?

this tbh

hmmm really makes you think

That's an insult to children though. Holla Forums routinely invites reddit over to keep their numbers up.

Now we know why Watson is in it.

Shit like this is exactly why I went homophobe four years ago, when I was still a Marxist.

So Jewywood as usual, pretty much?

This is so fucking gross. Why do they do this? How did this ever become part of their culture?

But LeFou was one of the villains in the original. Are they going to have him have a change of heart and help the beast so they don't have the token fag be one of the bad guys.

it's because of sand

it's coarse and irritating

Oh wow, the character that was already basically Gaston's Smithers is gay!?! How will the society recover??

Archive.is, you fucking faggot.

>>>Holla Forums

But does this mean belle will get cuck?

no she will be brutally raped by gay lefou

They'll never die as long as the shekels keep flowing.

Holla Forums are huge sjws who are mad people are giving social justice a bad name

I knew the rulecuck was projecting.

Those fags have a love/hate relationship with reddit. Holla Forums is cucked.

Every fucking time.

Quit contusing fear with disgust.

Didn't some lefty/pol/er debate with Jim or someone else? I remember something and I want to find it.

Yep.
Stream starts at 24:10

Thanks, fam. I appreciate it.

Boycott Disney.

What's really funny is that the homos on tumblr are actually upset about this because they think they chose the wrong character to make gay.

this is what i hate most about these people - why they always duck debates and want to shout people down - deep inside they know they're wrong, it just irks them that they arent 'winning'. So they need someone on the opposite side to blame. This is why team based politics suck.

Yeah, this remake was cancer from the start. It's going to be an amusing Cuntbusters style trainwreck watching this pozz itself further and further and wonder why it's not as popular as the original.

No one takes dick like Gaston!

I wish you were joking, but you turned out to be right. Sodomites aren't content unless if you destroy everything good.

If you haven't noticed, these sorts of threads are purely an excuse for politics shitflinging.

You inspired me to do research into how one determines if deep down someone, a group, you, or your group knows (or thinks?) they are wrong by the tactics they use among other behavior. Thank you.