Anyone else virgin here? How do you deal with it...

anyone else virgin here? How do you deal with it, I like talking on v9k but I still feel alone and like I never will lose it. am 22 btw

If you really think you're the only virgin here, and if it is your biggest concern right now, it is time to reevaluate your life goals.

rent a hooker

rly

Yes OP, I dealed with it because modern women are nothing but pain and misery. Would sticking your stick in 3DPD really make your life so much better? Probably not. I am a virgin and I enjoy it.

By not caring. I don't understand why people think it's important to put their penis into a vagina a minimum of one time.

because it's the simple rite of passage of our culture

you turn from a boy into a man on the day that you do it

get a prostitute

But I don't care about how society sees me. Besides, I don't agree with that standard, sex doesn't make a person any more mature.

I lose it when I lose it, I don't really care. I'm focusing on my readings and uni soon so I have no time to be distracted by females at the moment. I also don't want to lose my virginity to some random whore or some slut who feigns she loves me. I've had many times to lose it but I'm a man of principles and ideals, and they come first. I don't understand the desperate need to lose your virginity, if you believe your immediately going to become a man after losing you're a fucking idiot. Nothing is going to change by sticking your dick into a vagina, you will still be the fucking beta male you are.

You want a gamer gf so you post a pic of a tranny with no man's sky of all games?

kys

Dude that's gay, don't post gay stuff while I'm here please.

27yo here, nearly a wizard

funny how violence makes us think
elliot is relevant because he killed others and himself
katelyn is relevant because she hanged herself
they have a message to tell because they killed people

I know that 3DPD and sex isn't something to feel accomplished about.

only you op

THIS

Life is not about losing your virginity, m8.

That said, I am not a virgin