How Real Right Wing Death Squads work

Unless you have been living under a rock you have heard of the new Philippine President Duterte aka. The Punisher. Also you heard of his Right Wing Death Squad that turned Davao from a Comminist/Muslim ruled killing field in the 80s to the Singapore of Philippines.

I just happened to go there and ask specifics ablut the squads and how they work. Perhaps giving a good idea to how they can work in the West.

First of all you need to know who "they" are. Many of them are off duty cops, combined with reformed addicts who want revenge. Due to Juvenile Offender laws the hitmen tend to be teens. Therefore they have cops, eyes on the street, and teens.

Second you need to know why they get away with it. Prosecutorial Discretion. Just like Obama uses to not enforce immigration. The Mayor never punished "vigilantes" He still offers rewards for the heads of drug lords.

Third, Public support: Nobody hates dead rapists and dead drug dealers. Especially in the Detroit of Asia. Then the huge economic prosperity helped public opinion. When ghetto dwelling dealers were shot, the ghetto cheered. When Sandniggers who kidnap foriegners got shot, their rival muslim tribes cheered. This created an illusion that all who opposed him were criminal scum.

So what happened? After torturing a few dealers they intercepted Meth shipments and found the source. Chinese Triad. What's more? A lot of crooked officials were found on the take. Generals, cops, senators.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/on-the-trail-of-the-pink-panther-tracing-a-right-wing-terror-cell-s-ties-across-germany-a-798409.html
m.youtube.com/?app=m&persist_app=1#/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5003-reading-together-siege-by-james-mason/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there more to this? Polite sage, as this looks half baked. You might be on to something but it's hard to tell from what you wrote.

kill kill kill

The gangs seem too powerful for this in the USA. I don't know how you'd not be forcibly enriched by the Feds without a collapse of the federal government. Even then, you'd be contending with state police, local Feds, national guard, standing military and reservists. It would have to be a collapse plus years of deterioration for the welfare queens to give up the dream and allow you to purge niggers.

Just wait until the elections. Trump wins, could be a wild card, hopefully he cleans house, but who knows.

Clinton gets elected, and I bet you she's going to purge the FBI for what they did. Imagine all of those ex-FBI agents, combined with various county Sheriffs departments pissed off with the Federal government. You're going to see a lot more dissent coming from local government officials.

That will create the environment necessary for vigilante groups to operate.

nothing interesting in what you posted op.
targets are easy to spot. everybody knows them.
what you're saying only works in banana republics.

this is proven to work in the west.
spiegel.de/international/germany/on-the-trail-of-the-pink-panther-tracing-a-right-wing-terror-cell-s-ties-across-germany-a-798409.html

nofuns europoor here:
how do i get weapons and funds?
mobilizing people is easy as fuck if you have those two things.

You can probably get them from the Czech's or the French.

can't imagine I'll get along very well with north african and arab scum tbh.

That does seem to be the bet on all sides. I just hope there's no going back for most people even if Trump turns out to be a cuck, because I have zero faith in US government cogs no matter how many oaths they swear to keep.

Not sure about funding, but
Google:
4 winds shotgun
Luty smg
BSP 9mm
P.A. Luty
The Homemade gunsmith
and feel free to ask /k/

Cap gun caps are good primers
match heads have more energy than black powder(but foul and rust metal - but that's only a worry in the long term)

The dindus are importing automatics from eastern europe so you're going to be outgunned in the initial phase of chimpout, but if you ambush and organise, you will be able to acquire weapons very easily.

This almost makes me want Hilary to win. Ironically, I think a Hillary victory would do more to radicalise the States in our favor then a Trump victory.

no

That guy is absolutely fucking based.

I'd really like to hear what he thinks of jews and how he plans to deal with them.

So according to this literally all we need for real RWDS is Trump being president and then everything will fall into place by itself

Damn, when I first saw this for a second I read it as "a lot of crooked officials were found in the lake", and thought the RWDS had been so effective at their job that they'd drowned all the organizers as well as their low-level thugs.

I'm mildly disappointed now.

Yeah, that'll go well

I don't support vigilantism, I never have. I will not abandon American ideals when things get difficult. I do know there must be change, but I don't want the country to turn into brazil, venezuela, or some other disgusting place. I do believe in the death penalty, but not murder. A massive change in the country is okay under tyranny, but it cannot be done by death squads, or involve anything cruel and unusual, the later which is definitely not American.

Surely this not bad, or dangerous at all.
*sarcasm
Even if I were pro-death squad, this would not sound like something I would like.

Left wing death squads killed 5 of the people who protect us from niggers.

F

CUCK
U
C
K

Yeah it's not like rebelling against the king and fighting for your freedom is unusual or anything.

self defense isn't murder
murka is only commie in a few places, unlike venezuela or brazil
anything is cruel or unusual if (((you))) are the target
tyranny is ok but not death squads? lel

GTFO!

Vigilantism is an American tradition user.

Well, I'm not a femanon, and hopefully I will never be a duck.

I can see how that can happen, but that isn't always the case.
Rebeling against a tyranny is okay since tyranny is not allowed.

I meant people should not behave like a pack of chimpanzees to the tyrants.

I don't know why I used the word "vigilantism". I'm not against that.

I like.

tnx matey.

do you also happen to know the name of that one shoot improvised disposable gun that the greeks used during WWII? I right up this alley too.

Liberator pistol. Or you can go with Kurt Saxon's stuff from the 80's.

Kurt was RWDS before many of us were born.

This vid here has stuff like making detonators and fuzes out of matchheads, pvc pipe and twine (33:41); making an autoinjecting poison syringe, "AND' the nicotine poison that kills in seconds. ( 43:47)

m.youtube.com/?app=m&persist_app=1#/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg

Kurt also has ideas on survivalism and self independance here as well
(2:37–33:40)

You're taking a functional police and court system for granted. You understand that as America's demographics continue to slip these institutions will cease to function as they were intended? America's court system will grind to a halt and only be used against political enemies. You think America's highly expensive and time consuming legal system is going to be able to cope with a highly criminal non white majority? Have fun with a jury of your peers if they'll even bother to show up.

I don't think you fully understand how ba dshit is going to get.

A proper RWDS starts out as a right wing beer drinking, chatting, reading, shooting, and exercise squad. Start making connections.
Well, that's more of a freikorps unit. A death squad is more of an impromptu dead of night pact of silence deal.

Assuming this isn't b8, you are a retard. Those ideal you won't abandon, they abandoned your sorry ass decades ago. They will continue to fuck you over until you get rid of them. They are like parasites, but more insidious in that you are the one that directly and consciously feeds them.

America is a failed experiment. Time to go back to the drawing board.

OJ Simpson verdict was already evidence that this is already how it is

Don't tell them what it's for. Money is the universal language.

#RWDS
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5003-reading-together-siege-by-james-mason/

There's a video on another thread about how cops are trained to deal with knife attackers. Basically if you're within a few feet, and they don't already have the gun aimed at you, they're dead. Get practising those quick knife draws, though.
Then simply find a lone, armed coon and pretend to be an ally. If you have black hair you could even try skin-staining and putting on a "m'slim bruv" accent, especially at night.
As for home-made firearms, the IRA were somehow able to make passable sten guns out of bedposts and pipes during the troubles. Probably had Libyan help though, and getting ammo will still be an issue.

kek