How do I stop my parents from perpetually keeping me in the role of a child...

How do I stop my parents from perpetually keeping me in the role of a child? I'm 24 and they still treat me like I'm an 8 year old, except I often see 8 year olds who have more independence, respect, and freedom than me. They embarrass me over & over and never fuck off and I can not have any life with them perpetually fucking everything up. If this keeps going I will never be respected, never have a gf, never have friends, and will just be looked at as some overgrown manchild. I dream of killing them or running away but these things are not realistic. I don't see a way out except maybe find a job that takes me far away and the job provides housing and Internet and all that stuff, letting me post on boards like this in my downtime, while working the rest of the time.

How do you deal with this shit? How did any of you here deal with the parent problem? Imagine if Alexander The Great had some overbearing mother breathing down his neck, controlling his life, saying what he can and can't do, cutting him off from friends or taking away things from him, etc.? Alexander wasn't very old but he lead men into battle and conquered a very large portion of the world. His descendants are still found in some places in the Middle East and they are all bad-ass. There is something very sick and evil about "parents" in the western world, who subject their children to infantilization, to all kinds of mindfuckery that makes them weak and pathetic.

I tried asking the above two paragraphs somewhere else but instead of being helpful they just blame me because they can't imagine that you could ever have useless, insane, boomer parents that fuck your life up and you could get trapped with them and have a fucked up dynamic going on that keeps you trapped there.

you move out

Be able to financially survive without them and move out.

Just stop fucjing talking to them.

move out

Just stop fucjing talking to them, be able to financially survive without them, and move out.

and become homeless? Tried that, police sent me back to my home, basically delivered me right back into the hands of my abusers.

Can't, life at home is shit, they scream at me and make me tense all the time, I have to barricade my room with a bunch of crates I have because they refuse to ever let me get a lock, and I can't sleep. I can't work when everything is constant shit and stress and sleep deprivation and dealing with my parents issues. They are obese and have major issues.

I avoid all conversation with them beyond what is forced out of me. They were always shit towards me even when I was really young but they get even worse as they get older and sicker and more demented.

I have discussed ways to do this with people and I can't see it happening. They keep me trapped here. I've called people on crisis hotlines and they've been useless. I've been in a psychiatric ward before and they just found nothing wrong with me and released me. I want to try and maybe find a job of some sort where they'll be willing to take me, that my parents can't somehow sabotage, and I can maybe move out of the province and they provide some kind of housing and I just bring my laptop and shitpost from that and start living away from them.

Every day I try to do productive things, I get up way fucking tired and body all sore just from the stress of the previous days, then I go try and read a book or go do something, and I concentrate really hard and forget about my parents. Then if I even manage to get into the "zone" and start to, well, not necessarily enjoy myself but at least forget my problems and not feel shit and I'm contemplating some philosophy or working on some project I've started BAM they come bother me about some shit, force me into their nonsense, and ruin another day. All my interactions with them are negative and I fear them. Honestly, I never tell them this, but I have all kinds of what people would call "nightmares" and they don't bother me except if my parents ever show up in a nightmare for me that is the worst thing. I just want my whole family deleted from my memory, I am ashamed of them and greatly resent them, and I hate to be dependent on them.

Stop being such a little bitch and move out. Find a shitty job that nobody else wants, live like shit for a couple months then get back up on your feet.

It's this or you'll die a virgin in your parents house.

get awful job(use PC not at home, in library or friends)
Get a loan for 1 months rent
move out as soon as you find the job
pay rent using loan
wait for paycheck and start your normal life

Its a shitty existence but you shouldnt be trying to read a book or think about things, that's what children do with their time.
Adults have to work most or all of the day.

cure your autism OP

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

judging from that rant, id say first try to grow up a little.

If you want to be your own man, then it is as simple as this. JUST FUCKING DO IT!

I know that fucking feel. At least I have a job and my own money, but I can't have any real social life with my parents around 24/7 outside of work.

As I was reading the beginning of your post I was going to give the same advice I give everyone with your problem: Increase your testosterone and stop giving a fuck about their attempts to treat you like a child. If you're naturally confident and have a dominant masculine presence the dynamics between you and your infantilizing parents completely changes. I'm 21 and I had your problem throughout most of my life until I got my hormones in order. The problem is that my parents made me feel like a little bitch; with optimized testosterone, it's very difficult to feel like a little bitch. Now I let my mom do shit for me like I was a child because I'm confident regardless. What brought me shame before now only brings me benefits and makes my life easier

That was the advice I was going to give you until I kept reading. The above method only works with the overnurturing parent, not the overcontrolling parent. If your parents really control your life like this:

then rebel and go minimalist. Do whatever you want and let them take everything away from you. When you continue to do what you want after that you will have stolen control away from them forever and turned the tables. After that continue with my original advice for the overnurturing parent

If the method for the overcontrolling parent isn't feasible you need to get a job and move out. I've seen cases like yours before, your parents will actually confiscate things you've bought with your own money and use them to manipulate you; moving out would be a necessity

Just read this post, forget what I said here:

Your parents are completely fucked in the head and staying with them is not an option. Do this:

not your personal blog, christ what happened to quality control on Holla Forums

Yeah, do fucking this OP. It will fucking suck for a while but then you may be able to get a better job sooner or later if you find it (while actively searching, don't be a lazy-ass) move to that job, and boom, you have a home you can actually call home and a decent job. Make enough money and you can get a better apartment.

Life sucks when you first move out but hey, it would be better than being trapped by your parents, right?

They will die soon and you'll miss them,nigger.
Get a job and move out NEET.
Its obvious you can't share a habitat with them.
Once you move you can have an adult relationship with them

I am the same OP. Probably worse. Going to university now to try to escape.

You are a child until you move out.

You even speak like a child, your worldview is that of a child's.

Little boy, i'm sure you are not 24 but 17, go to bed.

lmao are you retarded or just white? How do parents cut you off from your friends, are you a girl? lol

You probably embarrass them, they want you to move out already.

They should put you out.

Now, you'll probably say you aren't white, but that statement proves that you're white.

Hey, don't shoot up any innocent people, you edgy faggot.

The issue isn't him being white, so lay off nigger.

You truly are a child. Yeah, that is actually a good plan, get a job, move out, become a woman/adult.

He's a spoiled brat that wants to murder his only source of housing/food. He's ungrateful, just like a white kid that has everything but his undeserved respect! Oh, it's so horrible to have someone helping you, treating you like a 24yr old manbaby that hasn't moved out. lol @ you for defending him

You're parents are evil but you have nazi-paraphernalia on your computer. lol

I wasn't defending him, I was disagreeing with your reasoning that he's a typical white kid. His behavior is ridiculously immature.
So in summary, the kid needs a spanking like an 8 year old; and stuf nigger

Did you try reddit again? Maybe /r9k/ could help you become less like a faggot. I mean /r9k/ is full of closet homos, but they're honest with themselves. Unlike (you)

Stop calling me a nigger you racist faggot.

Clearly you are or you wouldn't have started with the 'white kid' shit like those stupid niggers do.
Like seriously, fuck off untermensch.

Okay, kid.

OP is a faggot and you're his lover

So sad you can't have your safespace, maybe tumblr can make you feel better.

You sound like a big fat smelly nigger

if they both are obese, just beat the fuck out of them, do some jailtime and toughen up!

No, really. Niggers should be killed

You leave and never talk to them again

Are you a nigger, op? how hard is it plan an escape route from bad parents? you're an adult for christ's sake, do some adult life calculations and take a shot you fucking wimp.

MODS

MODS

MODS

I can relate to OP. I'm 24(almost 25) and my parents treat me like a child. I go out with friends gets a call at 8pm and get another 5/6 calls till i get home.

I can totally feel what OP is feeling. And I'm Male.
Sadly, my parents have fucked my life. I have low esteem, no gf, no good job and no aim. I'm afraid to step out of comfort zone and cannot really socialize.

May be I will kill myself when I'm 30.

My parents are literally telling me what to do and what not to.

At some point, i think they are doing this because I'm only child or they have some anxiety issue. And large portion of it is vested to me.

I know 70% of poster here are 13-16yo. any mature adult with social site avoid mundane site such as this.

Role Play as an 8-yo, and I'll do whatever the fuck you want me to do!

If the only thing you worry about is being able to post on fucking imageboards during your downtime then you are a fucking child. You are 26 and dont have a job, you missed the train and it's too late now,

You isolate your father. Take him out to a place. Cringe because this setting is new to you, and so is the conversation. You then have an honest talk with him. Your mother has hen pecked him of he is blind to see what is happening.

Get him on your side, he was a parent, he is now a friend. Americans raise their children as friends, which is why they're so fucked. You have a parent and are now mature enough to have a friend. Befriend him. Explain.

Grow a pair.

Look this website isn't for you, leave.

You are pathetic and making excuses because the abuse is easier than ridding yourself of it

You are being overly dramatic and a little bitch in general, if it was THAT bad you would figure out an exit. It isn't "abuse" you insufferable whiny shithead. Just get a JOB.

Military.

Have you tried not acting like a child? You sound like a middleschooler whining about the tyranny of his parents while they feed, clothe, protect, and provide for him.

Act like a man and maybe they'll treat you like one. Act like a kid and they'll treat you like one.

Your parents may have raised you to be a little bitch but that doesn't mean you have to be one.

take them to a therapist

You want all the privileges of being a man without any of the responsibilities.

Basically a feminist.

I've struggled with a long time about how I feel about my parents. Now I think its safe to say that I 'love' and hate them. However, when it comes to hate, my father takes the cake. I find it hard to find something I like about him, besides his consistency. My father grew up a rebel hippy who smoked weed and fucked bitches… then somewhere around the line he 'found' Jesus and the Jews and became completely obsessed.

I can't diss it to much though because he met my mother (who was a redheaded attractive virgin- imagine that today in uni) by going to this sects university that was very impressive at the time in California.

Any its clear I wouldn't put up with my parents shit if they weren't my parents. To me Mom and Dad are to special categories of people in that there will only always be one of them- unlike say wives/husband/bfs/gfs what have you.

This.

Honestly fighting durkas would have been less stressful.

They're doing it so you will get a job and fuck off, you retard.

This is why I became an NEET animefag.

haha

well it's good to know there are others like me out there

lol getting 'a job' takes a long time faggot. Especially if you don't want to be a fucking garbage man of mcd's slave.

YOU ARE NOT TRAPPED:

GET A JOB, EARN INCOME, MOVE OUT, CUT CONTACT.

STOP BEING A FUCKING WEAKLING.

You are being treated like a dependent because you are one.

Get a a fucking job and move out of your parents house for fucks sake!!

Anyway, when my father was 12 he gave me this talk about how getting fucked in the ass and fucking animals will get you sent to hell. kek I don't know where that came from, projection?

Anyway because of religion I could never do anything social like parties or team sports or video games… anything heheheheheheh

My parents stole my youth and joy. But I'm not 'allowed' to hate them because well, without them I would not exist.

Parents are pretty much gods. They have an enormous and enduring influence but then people blame the kid being fucked up on the kid. The responsibility goes both ways.

and another like me. Except I'm 27. I'll get my degree when I'm 30 and finally fuck off. Think of that 30 fucking years as a child.

FACT: You are not man unless you provide for yourself.

FACT: Any job is better than no job.

Get a job. ANY job and then go looking for a better one. That is how things work you goddamn moron.

The fact of the matter is they didn't raise him to be an adult so this is still their burden. He has nothing to be grateful for as he still doesn't have his own life. There's no magic age limit where you're an adult and you own your own life. That doesn't happen until you're mature and op's parents obviously never let him get past being 14

the answer is obvious, user
you kill them, either physically or just symbolically

So pleb

good goy

Stats show more and more anons are stuck at home because JEWONOMICS.

This is a societal issue not just a matter of personal resolve.

4/10

Try to talk with your parents. If they give you space, then it's a win-win scenario for you. Not only are you saving money with rent/other household expenses, they'll give you independence.

I was like that at your age until they didn't give a shit to what I do.

I'd go with this user. Yeah, basically, stop giving fucks. Listen with one ear and out with the other.

f>>6616850

nvm what I've said. Get the fuck out.

Tell them this, you wuss.

You join the military. VERY simple way to get out of your parent's house. It will also give you a career and teach you to stop being a whiny bitch all at the same time.

Problem solved. You can thank me later.

Pro-Tip: Air Force is the best.

Hi. I'm you but older. I've survived in spite of living through years more of the same shit. This kind of abuse is more common than you think.

First off, I'm going to assume you can't hold down any kind of job because of sleep dep. That's fine, I won't judge. They won't willingly let you go, and you can exploit that. You currently have no bills and only need to mime out a minimum of offline social interactions to get through the week.
Before you can do anything about financial stability you need to get some financial security. Do you have a bank account they know about? Fix it. Get two new ones (preferably not a firm they use) that you keep to yourself. Make the second a long-term savings account that's hard to get into. Gradually siphon any money you have into it. Do everything electronically if you can so there's no paper trail.

Your online life is all you've got in this world so protect it and grow it. Operate on the assumption that they read your screen when you leave the room for any length of time. You need an alibi, multiple browser profiles, whatever applies to your situation.

One point that will sound like absolute heresy but I'm talking from experience: Grow a pair and play along with the bullshit. Make them think they're in control and they become much easier to disarm and manipulate. This means you'll have to stop blocking your door, but sooner or later they'll find a way to break it down anyway and you know how that ends. I know you know how that ends.
Learn to spot the little things they do to gaslight you. Recognizing the signs lessens their effect.

I'll be back later depending on whether you even listen.

Lol no. Learning how to clean the latrine and how to move your index finger back and forth is one the worst career moves you can make. Most homeless people are veterans. Military -> unemployment -> homeless bum. That's a typical military career.

You do notice how those homeless people are usually older?

Times have changed and there are actually jobs for people who have left the military nowdays and depending on the country

That veteran is probably in his early thirties. War and homelessness can make you look older. Get educated.

There are no jobs but, that is why you join the military in first place because you can't adapt to modern society. Once your service is over you're fucked.

Are you telling me you're almost done getting your degree?

stop living with them you fuck

OP here, I managed to find someone just by talking to random strangers in my city, and asking for someone to let me work for free for them in return for food. Finally got to help someone and went around all sorts of places with them, being like their personal assistant and friend, and getting food. Went miles and miles away from my parents house. I am also getting a gym membership so I have a locker, shower, and such. Those of you suggesting I just get a job, it doesn't matter how shit the job is, here in this place nobody can get a job; I even talked with a woman yesterday who's been searching for any jobs she can get and she can't get one. How do you think I'm going to get a job when I can't drive or if I'm homeless? Anyways, best I can hope for is, to stay away from home as much as possible doing volunteer work for various people and getting at least fed and a little spare change here and there. That's what I'm aiming for.

My last post itt was this btw:

So I can go into jail when I can't pay for it? Fuck no. I'm just going to do volunteer shit. Maybe when the snow melts I'll do something like WWOOFing but right now I've teamed up with another man in a similar position as my own who can barely speak English (just Portuguese) and it seems to be working out, he's the one that got me to come to the gym and show me what kind of stuff is there, for like $80 a month I have showers and locker and there's a library too and electricity. Can't sleep there and can't store significant food but he's giving me food and I have to sleep still at my parents house but maybe I'll figure something out for that too and be able to like, get an old run-down van for nothing and put in insulation and put a Twin XL inside.

My mom's too crazy to work and hasn't worked in three decades. My dad's in some kind of semi-retirement, doesn't work much, he is too old. Makes them impossible to escape.

Since when has Holla Forums ever been anything but a shitstorm of spam-tier posts?

Why is "not your personal blog" such a popular saying on Holla Forums and now here on Holla Forums as well?

No I sure as hell won't.

I haven't been able to get any real job in a decade btw and it's not like I haven't tried. All I've ever found is temporary work here and there. Then my parents steal my own fucking money from me. In fact when I was a teen I did some phonebooks and newspaper shit and the money is all gone from that now, I don't have any of it, and I never spent it on anything. I need to escape and it's not as easy as "move out" or "get a loan" or "get a job". I can't do these things. If someone were to give me a loan (implying I could even get one) I'd never be able to pay it back. Jobs are fucked thanks to Trudeau. Moving out is impossible, rent is too fucking high. I want to get a job far away where they pay for housing for me so I can escape my parents, I said that in my first fucking post, and you retards all just respond to me like I'm some child and tell me back to me "get a job" thinking you're a bunch of clever fucks. Volunteer shit and just pestering random strangers to let me do anything for them if they will feed me is only thing I'm finding is working for me right now.

That duck… flying higher and further than any duck ever has before. I wonder how he's still on there, still alive somehow.

This.

I don't have any friends and haven't had any my whole life. My parents literally chase anyone out of the house, yelling at them, then yelling at me and tossing shit around in my room. My mom even has threatened people saying she'd probably kill them if they came back. Most of the times shit like this happened it wasn't even me, it was my sister, who tries harder to have friends than me. I basically gave up on even trying. How are you going to have friends when you've got insane parents and you've got all these issues yourself due to your isolation and abuse that make you odd? Once a year ago I tried to meet someone from on here but like in a different part of my city and my parents got word of that and they took me away to some place 3 weeks before they let me come back for a few days and then took me away again, and kept constantly fucking watching me and questioning me if I even opened my door to get water or use the bathroom.

kys

Niggers are spoiled brats that want to murder their only source of housing/food, the government/whitey. They are ungrateful for everything whitey does for them. Read my posts and you can't say what my parents do to me is "helping me" anymore than giving food and water to a caged and neglected animal is "helping" them. Anyways, fuck you nigger, thank goodness random strangers in my city are more merciful than all of you and my shit boomer parents.

Back to >>>/normiesjwville/

nigger

This needs to be responded to with an average female negress pic (the negresses are hard to tell apart from the males of their species, they all look male, no wonder niggers all go homo over white males they must think we're all female when their own women are all like men).

You need to read some articles about how much fucking competition there is for those "shitty jobs".

I'm not 26.

Imageboards are literally the only reason I don't go on an Elliot Rodgers-tier killing spree. Every day I fill my time with shitposting or reading links posted on here. Sometimes I read books and do other things but the threat of interruption, of shit happening, keeps me from doing some of that stuff. Shitposting can stop and resume easily and is the only thing I find makes my life worthwhile. If all imageboards suddenly and permanently went down because they got all banned or something, I'm just going to start stabbing people all around the city.

Not even American.

I actually looked into that and was going to send in application but I don't qualify for multiple big reasons (psychiatric visits, allergies, and police reports relating to my white nationalist activism).

You guys have no fucking idea of anything. Kill yourselves.

Getting a job and keeping it is impossible if you are constantly coming to work stressed and tired and you experience vivid hallucinations related to traumas from your childhood.

No dumbass, you use the money from your job to pay rent for an apartment, or if your job is shot-tier pay, move in with flatmates for cheap.

Parties are degenerate but I guess they should have let you do some kind of cordial social gathering thing.

You had good parents yourself user and just project that onto everyone. You can't imagine what it's like for others.

I would rather join the infantry and kill allahu ackbars up close and personal but the Canadian military won't arm and train a white nationalist whose been in and out of psychiatric wards

I found a better plan, big guy.

It's like poetry.

I saved this post user thanks,
anyway I can talk to you about this?

Explain?

Fuck off Shlomo!

Think of everything you are grateful for right now user.

Now imagine your parents are obese.

Imagine your mom never worked a day in her life since she got married.

Imagine they are huge histrionic liberals with the most pozzed mindset you can think of.

Imagine growing up with constant fighting, in a filthy home because they are hoarders, and never being able to study properly or sleep properly or eat at fixed times or anything.

Imagine you are dependent on them and you're a white male so your options are limited, and you've talked with a social worker and with police, and they've never been any help.

You've worked sometimes, mostly temp work, newspaper delivery, once even had a shit but more normal job as a janitor but you only got 3 hours a week.

Imagine your parents stole all your fucking money, and they barge into your room whenever they want to yell at you, and all your interactions with them are negative and every kind of strategy you've tried out over the years never worked.

So you ran away many times throughout your life, but it never just worked out, because Holla Forums is fucking stupid and "manning up" doesn't work.

Imagine your parents also one day realized they could just get the police to return you home each time you do it too.

When my 18th birthday came I thought I was going to get away and it didn't happen and I cried. I've cried every birthday since. I am now 24.

I dropped out of university, even though I had a scholarship, because too many problems at home.

I've been put into a psychiatric ward, and they try to force drugs on me instead of ever actually talking to me and I demanded cognitive behavioural therapy or just simple help with getting out of a toxic environment because I don't believe a FUCKING PILL is going to change anything. I don't need to be some fucking zombie. The stupid fucking shrinks are so dumb too, I had to explain to them concepts in psychology they don't even fucking know, and lets not even get started on their total ignorance of philosophy. While I was there, I basically proved to them I knew more than any of them about the very subject they're getting paid for.

My parents treat me like shit, humiliate me in front of other people, always act as control freaks and treat me like a child at 24. You all are fucking retarded and automatically assume I am one; which I am not. I have experienced respect and consideration in certain other environments away from home before. I know that people can view me in a different way. My parents are just sick.

They are obese fuckheads too that sit on the couch all day and eat chips, chocolate, popcorn, and soda. Every single fucking day. Stuck to the television or my dad play's card games on his phone. Revolting, disgusting, American stereotype even though they're Canadians.

Life is not easy. Saying "get a job and move out" like it's easy is stupid. I wanted to have a thread in which real discussion could happen and instead it's a ton of retarded teens telling me, a man likely older than all of them, that I'm supposedly a child. They probably haven't got out of school yet so they don't know the realities concerning the economy… or the live a sheltered and spoiled life (which they project onto me, thinking I did too when I did not) and can't understand how any white male could possibly be stuck at home in such a nightmare situation that can barely be escaped.

Volunteer work that takes me away from home is only stuff I can think of right now as a way out of this hell.

I'm not crazy, I'm not a child or "immature", I am actually a really fucking strong and resilient man considering what I'm living through and that my siblings have been ruined far more.

I think my mom's also developing dementia too… god that's going to be "fun".

I need to get out of this shithole.

I've been shitposting on Holla Forums for a decade.

That was my first post in the thread and I was asking that user. Honestly 'remove' them. They probably don't have many friends if they're half as bad as they say so no one will notice. When they do either A) Plead insanity or B) Agree to plead guilty on the condition you get solitary. This removes the threat of getting anally annihilated by KANGZ N SHEEEIT, and will probably confuse the fuck out of them more than anything, seeing as solitary is supposed to be punishment. You are now fed and are alone. You may even be able to negotiate a shitty laptop, which is all you really need to shitpost

I got a laptop. I'm going to keep going with this volunteer and gym shit just to get away from the home for extended periods of time and get my mind clear so I can study to get my drivers license back which expired long ago and I'll see what opportunities arise, make some money here and there, try to find a way to keep my parents stealing it and even more importantly knowing I have it in the first place (since if they find out, they will definitely get their hands on it one way or another), and gradually working something out.

I have certainly considered, dreamed about, and thought about that option. I could just >>>/fringe/ it up until I get possessed by something. What if I get put into a psychiatric ward though because "insanity"? It would probably be better to plead guilty and to plead that I am sane and then to sit in jail for about 10 years maybe less (since Trudeau is so soft on criminals) in solitary.

are you a nigger in a majority nigger city?

No.