Chris wakes up in the basement of the Armitage house, fastened to a leather chair...

WUT.

No one cares about this nig shit, fam.

Really makes you think

Truly cuckino. It's funny how nobody will bat an eye when it's suggested that niggers are good at sports like apehoop and track due to genetics, but bring up race and IQ, and everyone loses their shit.

It's also funny how Peele seems to be so proud of his "blackness" and is obsessed with BMWF relationships, despite only being a half-breed himself and his future children being quadroons. He seems to be taking every step to further dilute his African genes to the point where they're phenotypically invisible. Nigger """""logic""""" never ceases to amaze me.

Why would old racist whites want to turn themselves into niggers?

just nig it all up

So more or less a race flipped Skeleton Key.

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Cuz, muh dick, cracka!!! WE DUH MASTA RAYCE, HONKEY!!!

Shit, wrong picture. Meant to post this.

Why the hell would you mean to post that

black is beautiful

THATS the plot twist all my normal fag friends keep raving about?

How the fuck does a movie go from "racist white people" to neurosurgical we wuzery

You better be a nigger, if you're white and you're friends with a bunch of cucks, there's no excuse.

Do they actually understand what white people wanting to be niggers look like?

I would say it's intentional commentary or parody, but no one really remembers that movie and it's been irrelevant for more than ten years so they obviously just ripped it off and hoped no one would notice.

They weren't racist whites. They were BBC loving libshits.

Saw this in theaters, basically it boiled down to black people cheering when the black guy kills all the family members.

That's fucking wrong.

patrician kino

End your life.

We really are doomed.

R A H O W A

Google for the wife of the director/rotheirist and you will understand.

Update your memes, user.

>>>/waifuist/

I get free tickets.

Was it worth it?

They'd get all that IQ from the superior melanin! They'd be buildin pyramids n'shit.

ftfy.