Is this the ideal woman?

Is this the ideal woman?

2d? Yes.

it's a cartoon drawn by a chinaman

fapping to the drawings made by another man makes you literally a faggot

No. She's underage and flat chested. It's disgusting.

My idea women is a redhead with a perfect body. Luckily for me she already exist.

2D
yep, perfect in every way

try again

Just what is she doing with that boneer?

It also looks like she's left a little piss puddle underneath herself.

Mega milkers master race

that "woman" doesnt have words, thoughts, or opinions. so no. on the other hand, they're thoughts would probably just be annoying repetitions of whatever they've heard other people say.

Here is a superior woman.

A few more examples.

/thread

hang yourself, your life is not worth living.

Top Fucking Kek

This. Only with a bigger butt.

ew ew ew it's like an alien but I reckon even aliens could be sexy, this right here is the antisexy. She looks like she was put together by Dr Frankenstien.

that perfect body is disgusting
only yanks and kikes find this shit attractive
you know what turns me on?
white women with sun damaged skin and artificial gelatin surgically implanted in their chest cavity

these are real redheads

Nice plants… what type would you call them?

grass

Do not sexualize Kuroko!!!

they could be a masochist not big on penetration but super keen on getting cucked

Not even close but seeing as you're a desperate perma-virgin its the closest you'll ever get. You clearly don't believe your own bullshit anyway, you're just deep into denial. If my life was as depressingly shit as yours I would definitely blow my own brains out.

Fucking this. Finally someone with real taste. Only scum actually find those orange skinned fake whores attractive.

lol I hope you're trying to troll. If not I feel bad for you and your lack of decent taste in women.