#Broken Matt Hardy takes his Expedition of Gold away from TNA

#Broken Matt Hardy takes his Expedition of Gold away from TNA

So what next for the Kino King?

Is he bringing his DELETION to WWE or Lucha Underground?

I'm hoping WWE since that way they could turn the Broken family into something similar to the ministry and have a team that can hold their own against the Wyatts.

Vince and the Pince will never let Matt retain his lead role, he's hard gay for Jeff.

TNA should just beg for him back. I don't know why new management is this retarded. As much as people talked trash about Dixie Carter, she would have never done something this idiotic.

WWE is too pozzed to give someone like Matt Hardy a chance in 2017. You know that's a fact.

Theoretically they could if they let him retain creative control. And if they do fuck up they'd get a lot of heat for it since Matt has a much larger presence and has for all intensive purposes become the face of TNA. The fan and more importantly the financial backlash would be too much of a risk for Vince to take.

The product is so watered-down and lobotomized because of that.

Please let his broken brilliance come to lucha, good god i would pay money to see that happen.

Friendly reminder that fake wrestling fans are degenerates.

Its the cycle

Who isn't?

Creature pls.

watching them flop around like ragdolls was my shit back in the good old days. I miss the attitude era.

Jeff has a serious illness, if there is a tall thing he MUST climb up it and fall off it again.
He didn't ask for this power, this curse.

I still remember Wrestlemania 17 like it was yesterday. No other PPV has come close to matching its match card.

Broken Matt Hardy regrets those days but he managed to fix that about him. It's sad, but Brother Nero has an addeeckshun to jumping off high places. He is a recovering spot monkey.

This is what happens when you give your heirs mustard instead of the green beans as blessed by the seven deeyatees.

Are drugs or concussions more to blame for this?

Matt is operating on another level, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

how could anyone top this?

How can something this Kino exist in the limits of a mere 3 dimensions?!?

This man is brilliant. Did he study theater? Why isn't he casted for major motion picture roles?

no, but he's been performing in front of crowds since he was a teenager. you can't do that without learning something.

a man of unique vision.

my dick can't handle this. no homo.

PERFECTION

source?

Matt's twitter, they campaign for the secrets of amaterasu and the soul of nobunaga.

JUST

that doesn't mean much on its own. didn't he also say something about Bray Wyatt recently?

That's big money matt hardy, he has been DELETED, nobody but matt has managed to un-JUST themselves.

C-could his broken meme magic save Brendan?

youngfags don't even remember the first time Matt Hardy was broken

When he got cucked by Lita?

yes, that's what the embed was about

You could say he got trapped

I don't get it

Lita was preop using tape to double back.

Hardys are coming back to WWE to be midcard jobbers and jeff might get an IC title run.
They'll be put in shitty storylines and sucked of any enthusiasm for wrasslin.

There's a rumour they want a Hardy's vs undertaker storyline.
I want it just for the taker fanboy salt.

RIP TNA

Never has [LOUD SWEATING] been more appropriate

NO. seriously, just fuck off with that old fuck who wasn't even good in his prime. he's buried enough current talent already.

and he will be DELETED.

can't have those TNA traitors beating a loyal WWE man, now can we?

;_;

If he did leave for TNA they couldn't call him the Undertaker, and "Mean Mark Callous" just doesn't have the same ring to it

What about purple undertaker?

what are you even talking about?

Is "Broken Matt Hardy" just another way of saying "Punished Matt Hardy"?

Mean Mark Callous was Mark Calloway's in-ring persona during NWA and WCW, before he came to WWE as The Undertaker

All for revenge, yaaaassssss

I'm aware, but what does it have to do with him burying people who haven't been 100% devoted to WWE?

What happened to the 4 hour supercut on YouTube?I haven't sept at such sights since I first saw a Kurosawa film