Laura B Thread

Granny edition

She still looks quite nice in some pics.

How is Laura now?

she 18 yet?

And how old is she now?

btw her name isn't Laura. It's Lerav Romannovf.

I think she's 15. According to CD she was born in 2000 but I don't think that's true.

Where did you guys found all those pics?Does she have a fb or sonething?

She seems to be doing okay all things considered.

Social media. I'm not posting links and I hope no one else does either. She was harassed for years but that seems to finally be over now.

Glad to hear, but did you actually chat with her?

She looks better now, tbh

No. I personally think that crosses the line. If people start messaging her again she'll have to go into hiding again. I'm glad that she seems to live a relatively normal life now and I hope people will leave her alone.

post nudes or fuck off

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FUGG :-DDDD

what would she think if you come up and ask for her to sign a CD pic and you ar like " i am your #1 fan"

She'd think he's a creep and call the cops

She doesn't seem to like her CD past so I don't think she would appreciate it too much..

why can't lolis just stay lolis forever?

well that sucks

Can anyone tell me the story of Laura B? I know she modeled for candydoll, but why does everyone have such a fascination with just her? Also did she change her identity?

There's almost no information on Google and it's pissing me off. She's like a ghost. I've only heard about her on B

lol
That's because she's a nobody
YouTube celebrities are more famous than her

She is honestly only famous is a VERY SELECT subset of pedos

A lot of pedos don't even like her since she only did NN and most of us watch cp for the nudity/penetration

/this

I actually have no idea, but I am getting depressed as fuck for no apparent reason, and it's getting worse because I can't find information on her. I don't even know why I care but I just feel bad all of the sudden

lol don't tell me you are one of those cp faggots who treat those videos like ASMR vids and jerk it for the moans the little girls makes? and her sexual sounds? her mewing??

why feel bad? her and her parents made a lot of money doing NN modeling

Plenty of kids in her situation would have KILLED to be in her position and kept on living off their infamy and started doing stuff into their adulthood like a lot of the Vladmodels

dude, i was catfished for nine months by a girl who only has fake profiles online, there is nothing, nada, she's also a ghost. google isnt always your best friend, sometimes you need higher help

That's the thing, I don't know why I feel bad. I don't mean I feel bad like "aw poor girl had such a hard life", I just suddenly feel bad inside me. I dont even know why I am saying this it's impossible to explain.