>Winter

So how are your PCs handling these winter temps Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

piriform.com/speccy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can overclawk mine to 7Ghz if i stick it out the window

Do it faggot and post temps

Not enough comfy pepes

suck it

Death

Something seems oddly familiar about your rig user

your just seeing thing nigger, his is clearly running at sevenGhz at 420 degrees

dank

bump

Lucky northerners, I have had a fan on me and my PC for the last couple of weeks thanks to a scorching Australian summer.

Post temps

Very nicely

Not worth it right now as it's early morning and raining but the GPU was holding 70C 2 days ago.

pretty good actually. I nearly forgot 100 degrees F = 37 degrees C

Your PC is crap.

Why would you use a medium so much slower and smaller than USB 3?

I Understand the Windows 10 hate, I hate it as well, but whats wrong with Seagate?

I wish we had winter over here.
I've been thinking about overclocking this shit.

What about software that's loaded to a disc? Or a movie or something? Why limit the ability of your PC?

You can just store it somewhere else to don't waste space and plug it when you need it. That's what I do with my floppy.

I don't care if it's slower or not, I want my PC to be able to read discs, I got CD's that I want to rip MP3 files from. I got PC games that I want to install into my PC(I got a rare Japanese import of Splatterhouse). Simply put, I want options, not limits.

Because Western Digital is better and more reliable.

I was talking about an internal drive.

Well, external readers work too, but I was talking about internal drives too, including the floppy.

I honestly can't remember the last time I used my optical drive, I would guess it's been ~5 years and even then it was just to rip some music and burn the odd OS for my mum.

The beauty of computers is you can customize then, if you want an optical drive you can have one, if someone else doesn't then they can leave it out.

The optical drive in my current build has never been used, ever

True. I'm just happy mine can read multiple formats of discs. I can even rip Playstation and Dreamcast games onto my hard drive.

I don't know man I've had the same hard drive for about 9 years ands its never given me any problems

That's good.

It's nice and warm where I'm at. My room has air conditioning so my desktop is fine.We had a few days that were sort of chillly, fifty degrees. It's back to the seventies. I'm going to the beach tomorrow.

Oh I see okay, well I just leave my drive in the bay and use it when I need it. Though ive never ran out of drive spaces

I use discs a lot actually, few times a week. But I can understand what you mean.

Winter does nothing for me.
Maybe removing all the dust will help.

Nigger, if you bought any PC made within the last 2 years its very unlikely it came with an optical drive unless it was a shit-tier office PC. Most optical drive bays are being replaced with extra SSD slots in newer PCs

how?

There's nothing wrong with having an optical drive on your PC.

Are you homeless or surf outside just for fun?

where do I go to see my specs? I got a new pc and just wanted to know if you guys think it is good or not

Is this like a meme or something? Do PCs actually get hot or provide warmth to the entire room? My room can be freezing and even on the coldest of days or hottest of days I won't feel any noticable difference with my PC

It is a liquid-cooled PC though so maybe that is why? IDK

Plus it has like 4 fans

This is the program everyone uses piriform.com/speccy

It's not going to make the room significantly hotter unless it's working it's ass off for many hours but it'll easily heat a small area like under a desk.

Thanks!

These data mining threads are getting out of hand.

not as well as i'd like, but ok

This thread is lacking in computational power

GPU is hot because game is running

cpu is at 4.45 ghz btw

schizophrenia?