James Comey Discussion Thread: "I Can't Mention The (((Agency)))" Edition

Archive of first thread: archive.is/TYwOE
Archive of second thread: archive.is/PpfpZ

>I can't tell you the agency: youtube.com/watch?v=ovHYqp0ZxUI

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6614145.html
news.yahoo.com/u-spy-agencies-celebrate-lgbt-employees-202830807.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XY2MHiQlizQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2h54m40s
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-scariest-lesson-of-the-holocaust/2015/04/16/ffa8e23c-e468-11e4-905f-cc896d379a32_story.html
c-span.org/video/?412315-101/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-part-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)
jonathanpollard.org/7890/100088.htm
archive.is/W9HCV
archive.is/kdjKz
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
youtu.be/2e3sS7rdZ-w?t=4m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Mossad.

Just woke up - Anybody able to condense it as I watch the video?

To be fair the "I can't mention the (((Agency)))" was McCullough, not Comey. At least Comey was semi good at not accidentally leaking an entire shadow government.

Sure thing fam.

Sounds interesting.

So far what I'm hearing is everybody is pissed that there seems to be NO consequence at all, but the dickhead refuses to list any consequence she should face.

Nigger, learn to fucking cross link correctly.

Previous thread:

At least there's a silver lining in all of this: 8ch.net/pol/res/6614145.html

Heh.

I think the bigger silver lining is that Hillary is becoming more and more unelectable as she is undoubtedly "establishment" now.

Oh, and I forgot to mention. For Congress to access classified info, they have to ask permission from the ODNI, who has authority over and is in charge of all of the US's intel/classified shit, and only answers to the president. Normally, if the ODNI feels it's appropriate, he can unclassify preeeety much any fucking thing he wants to, since he's in charge of it all.

However, for this, the ODNI would have to ask permission from an organization that cannot be mentioned in public. Which is beyond fucked. The ODNI isn't supposed to have to ask permission for shit in this regard, since he's top link in the chain for all this.

This means someone or some thing has the authority to be above the ODNI and classify things over him. It's no joke Illuminati level stuff, and even the MSM are losing their shit over it.

Like, there's three levels of security clearance. Classified, secret, and top secret. The one on this information is called ORCON. What that means is nobody and no law has any authority whatsoever at any point to make them release that information. And who or what this organization is is so high up the chain that they're on the level of the Executive Branch, and can declare such classification of whatever the fuck they want.

There's that as well. Would love to see all the Hillary backers lose their collective shit because of all this. Although being realistic, I know they won't suddenly uncuck themselves.

Thanks for the tip. Didn't want to look like an ass if I crosslinked incorrectly, so I took the URL route.

Really? I heard it as- it's the highest level of security, and that they couldn't discuss it in the public forum of the inquiry. Nor could they risk naming the agency the emails belong and/or relate to- in the public setting.

Is Congress flat-out barred from inquiring in private?

Regardless, I still say it's related to military R&D rather than some shadow government.

Even Satan can't believe the audacity of this nigger.

It's the House of Reps, they're more like common folk than any other institution in the government.

I mean they could just access the emails anyway, but then later on claim there was "no intent".
Comey is really fucking slimy right here, pilpul at its finest.

They have to inquire with the ODNI, who for some reason has to inquire with this unnamed organization. Which is why it doesn't make any sense that it would be military R&D. ODNI is still supposed to have authority over that shit.

It's not that the information is classified or even unable to be presented in a public hearing. It's that the guy who is only supposed to answer to the president has been revealed to also have to answer to… something else.

McCullough told him that Congress could be told the name of The Agency in a more private setting, but that they still wouldn't get access to the emails unless The Agency approved it, and it was heavily implied that they would not.

Also, who the fuck is Chaffetz? He's being based as fuck right here. Never heard of him before.

Also, comey confirmed Hillary committed perjury and probably committed obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence, but since she was successful at it, there's no evidence, so he's playing it full retard and saying no intent. Comey is probably getting a payoff or he's scared of accidentally dying.

What if it's private sector R&D?

Not only that, but ODNI had to be read into and cleared for whatever the fuck it was the emails were covering, they didn't know what it was before, and they're supposed to know everything.

Comey openly admitted the (((prosecutors))) are crooked.

Now it's the State Department's fight.

(((The State Department))) is certainly going to bring charges! Surely they will!

John Kerry's State Department though, better hope the careerists give enough of a shit and are numerous enough to override the appointees.

Am I reliving a shitty Tom Clancy novel right now?

The State Dept, and most of these high level agencies and departments are split between careerists and political appointees. The careerists could potentially do something, but whether they will is yet to be seen.

Its because mcullough almost admitted that the entire executive branch is complicit. State department wont prosecute their boss

Then it's internal classification that really doesn't mean anything legally.

Meaning it wouldn't be an issue to begin with. What you're not understanding is that the ODNI is literally the boss of any and all government intel and classification. It's "the Office of the Director of National Intelligence" That's his entire job. Even if somehow private sector non-government classification had clout in the government sector, the ODNI would still be at the top.

I think McCullough might have accidentally let slip there's something in our government higher than the executive branch.

ODNI reports to POTUS. Clapper could have written the control order himself

Or its Obama

The Prosecutors stonewalled the FBI.

What a coincidence. Who are these Prosecutors?

Clapper's got more pressing issues to worry about than national security

news.yahoo.com/u-spy-agencies-celebrate-lgbt-employees-202830807.html

So, essentially- even if it's a non-governmental agency, performing secret military research (like a new spy plane), the ODNI would have final say regardless?

But instead they have to receive conformation from the organization in question.

This is confusing.

Hold on a second.
In the Plane Scene, the only time CIA mentions the CIA is when he introduces himself.
After that he only mentions contacting "The Agency".

Was it (((Loretta Lynch)))?

The agency the inspector general is referring to could be ONDI itself. If its private then thats worse because 70 percent of the ODNI budget goes to private conttactors which report to the DNI

Time to panic? I cannot believe the video I just watched. Someone make sense of this. Tell me everything will be all right.

He'd be one of the few known people with that authority, sure. But why would he have to be cleared to read them if he put the classification on them himself? Or why would he have to ask permission from himself to let Congress see them? There's no reason that McCullough would mention some third party and all the other shit if this is the case.

Exactly. Yes, it's confusing because it involves an unknown third party with power and authority that it isn't supposed to have given the framework of the government.

Oh shit. Those digits…

Sure, user. Everything's gonna be juuuust fine :^)

I think they could name the executive branch in an open hearing, there would be no problem with that. similarly if it was the CIA, NSA, or any of the other publicly acknowledged agencies. The only reason the agency can't be named in open hearing is the agency's existence is classified.

nope we are going to enter a Deus Ex tier period of conspiracy and global tyranny

Checked.

Because hes protecting himself from revealing the rest of the corruption in the white house

As if the words spoken weren't spooky enough, every time he mentions "The Agency" and "We shouldn't talk about this" He keeps glancing over to his right at someone/something with a petrified look on his face.

Possibly. But to a normal person who's not a "Conspiracy theorist" (For lack of a better term), the only logical answer for who this "Agency" with authority over the ODNI is would be Obama, since he's the only person he officially reports to.

By doing what you're suggesting, he'd be shifting blame away from himself and directly onto the White House. But yes, it's certainly possible that you're correct.

Remain in doors.

Checked.

Aseems unlikely. Who COULD it be

All lawyers use pilpul. Thanks to Holla Forums I have a name for it.

Someone please make that guy a meme.

Why contain it?

IISO

how will trump deal with the agency

Aliens, secret NRO space program, or Mossad.

Going with the last one.

But what about the event?

user, we do not want to discuss the event.

Just remain indoors. Unless they get in then it's best to not remain in doors with them.

Bump so this doesn't get lost amidst the race war.

Holy fuck this just gets crazier and crazier. Could Race war be a false flag to distract from FBI and The Agency?

So, if that was basically the director of the FBA spilling spaghetti and revealing who the true final boss of Murrica is for everyone to banic over, how long til we find out via news or so forth that he suddenly died via sudden massive animal attack, heart failure or the classic "suicide via 6 bullets to back of head"ploy?

Also, now that we know who may truly be the real enemy to deal with because Murrica can truly be gud again, how do we fix this shit so they are out of the picture for the future to come?

Basically, spread panic and start a grass roots campaign to name this organization.

They might even have to turn over the real name.

I swear it's that fucking Clinton Foundation

SERN confirmed.

(checked)
Underrated post.

Did anyone figure out what he glanced at and who the mystery man is over his shoulder?

Gonna clarify for you fags:

ORCON is orthogonal to the C/S/TS markings, just like NOFORN. It means whatever agency originally classified that information doesn't wanna play nice, you need to have enough GBP and ask pretty please (and generally have need-to-know, have connections).

That he won't name the agency in public tells me that it was part of something black (ie: unacknowledged). Generally the connections in these things are obfuscated, but it could very well be that it is an entirely black intel agency (which is what I suspect).

NSA used to be referred to as No Such Agency, employees were instructed to say they "worked for DoD", but the cat is out of the bag, and OPSEC is compromised, at least as far as secrecy is concerned.

My personal (and educated) guess is that it goes directly to king nigger, seeing as how she was his secy of state. This isn't a shadow government, the (((shadow government))) works via controlling those in "power", and influencing normies via propaganda (among other jewry). Who else has the authority to classify and compartmentalize as such, and force the ODNI IG to roll over like the good goy hes is. King nigger might himself report to someone else unofficially (again controlled via hidden/passive means), but in terms of chain of command w.r.t. classifying authority, the buck stops there.

It's fucking hilarious how awful this lady's (Brenda Lawrence - D, Michigan) reading comprehension and speech is:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY2MHiQlizQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2h54m40s

How the fuck do these people get elected?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-scariest-lesson-of-the-holocaust/2015/04/16/ffa8e23c-e468-11e4-905f-cc896d379a32_story.html
Comey's initiation for new recruits.
Teaches them why they must be loyal to the ZOG.
He is truly the goodest of goys.

Nah, the House and Senate intelligence committees ostensibly have access to all above top secret shit. Members of those panels get to sit in on meetings regarding NSA, CIA, and SOCOM ops that would blow your hair back and generally make your skin crawl. The sort of access that requires they walk into secure rooms to review and discuss these matters and they're not supposed to take the copy documents or exit them from the secure repository (like Hilary did apparently, with files allegedly above her clearance).

The NSA in general is 'above board' now and has been for some years. That said, there are units and individuals operating under the umbrella of SOCOM and the CIA and probably other agencies as well doing all sorts of actions that are the stuff of high level SAPs.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Ostensibly, yes. At the very least they ought to be privy to the high level details of such programs. That being said, to get this info requires whatever spoopy agency was the original classifying agency to play nice. They're (congressional committees) in a game of 'they don't know what they don't know', they cant search for what they dont know about.

They can't even force this mystery agency to give it to them, consider how much security overhead there is to even get into whatever SCIF this sort of thing is stored in, let alone access an IS in there and see data files. This is a very delicate struggle, and potentially a behind-closed-doors constitutional crisis.

The ODNI isn't respected by CIA. You guys are faggots if you don't know anytime someone says "OGA" or some derivative thereof, it's almost always CIA.

The fact McCollough gave Chaffetz a hint when he said THE "Agency" instead of "other government agency," was speaking in between the lines. CIA is almost always referred to as "The Agency" in intelligence circles.

CIA runs the ship. DNI isn't respected by CIA, do you really think the DNI's staff or even Comey would fuck with CIA?

Shit, I know I wouldn't. There's career staff there with a lot of fucking power.

Hillary couldn't be indicted because it would de-legitimize the entire Presidential election. Half the country would cry foul and people would be in the streets worse than any La Raza or BLM protest.

Comey couldn't do shit. Arresting Hillary would undermine the entire validity of the general election.

Thats not how the hiearchy is supposed to work, which is another red flag.

The CIA is supposed to be subordinate to the ODNI…

Which would explain why something that implies the relationship between the CIA and the ODNI somehow got reversed could not be brought up in a public hearing, the result would be a firestorm. How and why it happened would have all eyes on it, and I've got a theory.

Fact: The Bushes and the Clintons are and have always been close, for as long as they've been in the national spotlight
Fact: The Bushes are intimately connected to the CIA (H.W. was at one point Director of the CIA), including having professional lackeys tied up in the intelligence community (i.e. Ollie North)
Fact: The CIA's black budget is funded through illicit activities such as drug smuggling and money laundering using fake (and real) corporations as fronts
Fact: Portions of the CIA funded through said budget are not bound by the same standards of oversight as most American intelligence agencies
Fact: Both the Bushes and the Clintons have intimate financial connections to the Saudi royal family and the Israelis, whom are two countries the CIA is more than likely to play ball with

Theory: The Bush/Clinton criminal cartel would get outed were the inverted relationship of the ODNI and the CIA exposed to public knowledge because of the Clinton Foundation's intimate involvement in the server situation, indicating a CIA connection to the Clinton Foundation, which taken with the close ties between the Bushes and the Clintons would expose the time between the present and the inauguration of George H.W. Bush as a 24-year long coup of the executive branch by the CIA to pursue its own policy objectives.

The CIA's a runaway train. They're basically extranational at this rate.

Good thread deserves a bump

So you can get away with committing crimes if you run for president? lol no. This is a pattern of behavior by Comey going back to at least his role as lead investigator on Pardongate and perhaps all the way back to Whitewater.

THIS

have MP4 with relevant part

Here is the full video.

c-span.org/video/?412315-101/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-part-2

OK, faggot. Hillary is indicted and thrown in prison.

You're saying everybody would be cool with that. No one would complain, everyone on both the left and the right would just chill and pretend like nothing happened.

Get with the program, faggot. There would be nationwide riots because "muh vote matters" and "muh Republicans stole the election."

It would be a straight up war in the streets.

CIA calls the shots. They could give two fucks about "muh DNI."

Clintons play the left for The Agency, while the Bush family played the right.

Bill Clinton was the perfect agency recruit, too. He has photographic memory and is hypomanic.

Hillary is probably another CIA recruit who was paired with Bill Clinton.

The 55 billion dollar budget is audited by the ODNI, and they're supposed to present the budget to the President…so the CIA must have some shit on them so much that the entire situation is out of control.

More realistically i think it implicates the current state department and executive branch which would be a conflict of interest in the prosecution of Hillary which is a much more recent and relevant connection than Bush. Thats a hole nother rabbit hole.

So the head of the intelligence agencies, who's supposed to be second strongest boss after Obama, is trembling with fear and constantly looking to his right employing the agent there if he was a good boy.
Talks about asking permission from an agency that has equal control as the president.
And he's not even allowed to say the name of this agency?

Oh wow. This indeed the year of the fire monkey when all comes crashing down.

OrCon is meaning that only the creators of the document, data whatever can allow people to see it.

Originator Control, quick google search brings up a research paper on it, seems like it's an off shoot of DRM ironically enough.

Chaffetz is show-boating.

So the question is who the organization?

EZ Theory: Da Joos

Less EZ Theory: NSA

Full on shadow government manifesting itself in this way doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. This just really seems like a wholly awful way to disseminate information, especially when elected officials, and cabinet members become involved.

Has to be CIA or either a hidden agency that has links to Mossad

5:35 "…because they are so sensitive about signel's intellgence… humans itellgence?"

What the fuck did he mean by this?

I think that's a shitty post mate.

He meant that you don't want to say random shit live on CSPAN that will betray secrets in signals intelligence… or human intelligence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)

yeah, this stinks of ZOG

it does to me.
Look, whether you believe the shadow gubmint was established after the assassination of FDR, or after the "weather balloon" in Roswell, it has been in place for a long time.
Now, remember this old proverb:
So, if they were 60-70 in the mid-1940's, their heirs would be in their 40-50's, probably
2nd gen dies of in 70's-80's
3rd gen is now in their, maybe, 60's-70's

and in all these years, they have had full control of both major parties, been above the law, utilised blackmail, disinformation, bribery, assassination etc. to stay in power, and genuinely believe they are untouchable and above the law.

They have no down-to-earth connection, and genuinely believe that they will get away with usurping the next election, getting Hillary of the hook, and just keep going.

They don't think there can be any negative consequences.

tl;dr They've become too arogant, too sloppy, too old and too disconnected from ordinary people.

Funny that it's almost identical as in SU.
How many generations on average does it take again for kids to blow all the wealth/power that their ancestors amassed?

Oh thanks when he said signal's intelligence my mind immediately jumped to aliens… after that Jean-Claude Juncker shit and everything else today I am fucking fried.

Being honest doesn't make him a dumbass. Just naive. Honest people are like kryptonite to shadow people

Forgot your Penn Jillette image faggot.

That's a good explanation.

Hillary will be jailed
Trump will be assassinated

are you ready for JEB! ?

I wish this Filter Wars bullshit would go away already.

Are you ready for a BERNOUT?

Would you rather have yeb or Bernie ?

CIA can't operate on US soil.

I think i would rather kill myself.

There is an Israeli shadow occupation of our government, it's not that well hidden. I don't see how this surprises anyone here…

Jeb!
He would destroy the country but hell we would at least go down laughing. In Spanish.

You can tell that by how he is constantly looking to his side .
He knows he screwed up

Don't the GOP have a super majority? Can't they push a law through giving them permission to see this stuff regardless of ODNI / Orcon etc?

here's hoping division agents get activated and take these traitors out

yes

i keep saying this and it keeps getting laughed off by (1) shills

Ostensibly. It would either be career suicide or accidental suicide if is right. However what is the context of the law? Is it just this one time? Is it always? With a time limit? They can't say this is for the safety of intelligence community members and military while trying to shine a light on what they do.

kek

Figures, as interesting as the dallas thread are this is the big fish and something anons can actually attempt to do something with or at least glean some information off of. And most of it is just gawrsh I hate niggers Dolan.

B-beard is it really you?

SU?

I thought so…

mossad would be better.

all the illuminati theories make much more sense if you switch out "illuminati" with "world jewry"

bump for justice

Holy fuck the more i get into this the more i start to feel sorry for you Burgers.

You're being ruled by a shadow government, and this bitch, this pawn, thinks she's so untouchable by proxy that she doesn't even give a fuck. Keeping a server with classified information in her basement and even transmitting that classified information to fuck knows who.

This might be the security breach of the century and that bitch thinks she can just walk away. That's how much disdain she has for you people.

oh dear I almost forgot about the influx of summerfags

He is absolutely right.

Isn't there supposed to be another hearing with Comey? Or am I mistaking who will be before the committee (today)?

newfag.
when did you get here? yesterday???

Man i'm watching a 6 hour hearing of Comey.

What's the status on Clinton now? Is she really going to walk away with this?

Hilarious, sad and very true.

kike-spic wanted Comey and the FBI to investigate Hillary's statements under oath to some comity.

He said he'd give a formal congressional request within a few hours and that was yesterday.

This guy seems like he is under a lot of stress and might have a "heart attack" any time soon.

thanks, I made it.

Soviet Union. Gerontocracy that had no idea what was happening in their own country due to general corruption.
They had massive repressive organs and armies which mattered for shit when everybody just chimped out.

You've gotta admit it's breddy gool though.

No it's not cool it's fucking terrible.

remind me again who it was that was in charge of the USSR… (which btw is the correct abbreviation)

whooo izzz ittt~~

this

what is this?

It's a drunk jew in the EU who tyrannizes Yuropoor and talks about ayy lmao.

But that's off-topic:

HILLARY FOR PRISONER 2016

Well if we take in account the following
Woudnt be possible that king obongo would create a new agency in order to carry operations in the middle east that would coperate with Mossad and other ((Allies)) in the region. Then In order to protect ((them)) king obongo declares that all activity done by this new agency is under clearence level ORCON.

So if we are to believe the Olympian mental gymnastics Comey was going through to justify his recommendation not to indict Hillary Clinton, she'd have to be some kind of technological retard who somehow set up a server operated at who knows whose expense. She was able to somehow wipe the server so that even experts at the FBI could not retrieve most of its contents. She for whatever reason was not familiar with the classification tagging system that uses (C) to indicate classified information, despite her service at top levels in the Government. The State Department may or may not mean "send out only the unclassified details of the document", when they say "no Paper", a term to which nobody involved is familiar. For whatever reason despite the felonious possibly accidental distribution of classified information on part of Clinton's staffers, there was no investigation launched on any of them. The Clinton legal team for whatever reason was given first crack at the evidence before the FBI could assess it, during which time they deleted some, which probably contained some classified information. Of course Clinton's lawyers and Clinton herself would face no repercussions for this felonious act. Because the evidence was destroyed, the FBI can't ascertain the intent of Hillary's recklessness. For whatever reason, no active investigation was launched into perjury that Clinton committed while testifying regarding the email scandal (which, no the upside opens her up to being indicted for perjury in the future)

Oh yeah, and the meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton had nothing to do with the result. The numerous comments from Democrats that the investigation was a farce should just be ignored. It's all a cohencidence that before the recommendation was known Hillary was using tax payer money to fly around in Air Force One with King Nigger.

This whole thing stinks. There's no way you could lie to yourself that hard. His evidenciary standard appeared to be having a 200% chance of a conviction, which is just plain ridiculous. It would have been a better precedent to bring it to court to show that if there is this amount of cause for suspicion that you will be brought to task, even if that failed, than to set the precedent of just letting criminals like Hilary Clinton go scot-free.

Holy shit.

That article is almost too much. It's just virtue signaling to the Jews. It almost screaming out, "The jews control the FBI."

Sounds possible

yeah, I found it.

the issue is that it's not just about her. it's about everybody and every organization involved with the emails, and the volatile contents of the super secret shit that still has been withheld/deleted. in a way, it's about the entire political elite finding ways to cover their asses. shillary may be but a pawn of a larger zog scheme, but if she goes down, they're all put into jeopardy. without even taking into consideration the massive blow this would be to them if trump is the real deal and would have zero opposition to win the presidency, it sets a massive precedent that untouchables are not untouchable if even queen cunt herself is suddenly beholden to the laws made for the goyim and gets taken down. that means more whistleblowers, more investigations, more publicity on their precious secrets. it's a big chain reaction waiting to happen, and the fact that it has even gotten this far shows the outright laziness and carelessness of these people.

This is not about trump cham, its about the legitimacy of the intelligence executive branch, The ODNI its not supposed to answer to anyone but Obama.

could be

fixed it, and you don't even have to edit the text in your post.

Thanks, user

You think it is only the US?

Orwell called it the inner party, and he wasn't writing about America.

Nixon was NEVER a good goy, he stated several times about how "the jews turn on you… you can't trust them".

But he had kissinger kissing his ass.

He should have known…

I wonder if they had anything to do with watergate, maybe he became too uncontrollable.

I'm a Yuropoor and we know shit is fucked up here, more and more people do not trust their governments anymore.

But with you guys it's the first time that it's so blatant; Hillary is above the law and she knows it. She laughs at you and walks away with everything.

It makes my blood boil.

Listen to this:

Chapter Six: America's Most Publicized Political Scandal: The Hidden Facts About Watergate

Could it be the "No Such Agency" Agency?

Not sure. It seems more like this:

Eh, most careerists are going to be too worried about losing their livelihood for politics like getting fired or blacklisted. Not that I blame them.

What you need in this situation are idealists, determined people willing to take risks to find the truth and carry out justice

which agency would that be?

majestic 12'esque?

This is getting into fucking Deus Ex territory.

Hillary must be the anti-christ if they are going to such great lengths to protect her.

yeah, naw, nigger, gibs a TL;DR.

Just put it on for background noise.

That's the only chapter about Watergate, the rest is about other jewish crimes.

you idiotic newfag Holla Forumsirgin

WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY GOT THE INSPIRATION FROM!!!????

they could go public, and be labelled tinfoilers

OR

they could make a vidja that woke people up 10+ years later.

deus ex is a documentary

HOW is it confusing?

Just fucking read what his first post said.

The man answers to an organization outside the jurisdiction of our entire government and system. He is suppose to ONLY answer to HIMSELF and the PRESIDENT. But instead as we all know is true for the CIA, NSA, and all of the alphabet soup… They all answer to somebody else outside the jurisdiction of our entire government's structure of power.

Does that make sense?

Fuck naw nigger, you're on Holla Forums.

We hail from /n/ and /new/, we eat walls of text for breakfeast, and we sit through hours of video material so we can come back and tell our fellow Holla Forumsaks what it's about. And then those Holla Forumsaks sit through those hours of video material and come back to fully disassemble everything, analyze everything and discuss everything.

You'd better be hitting that 'play' button because your stupid ass ain't gonna stay uninformed.

IS THIS THE CHOICE

OF STEINS;GATE?

Look on the bright side: if (((their))) diversionary tactics fail, they might just throw her to the wolves and accept their plans being set back rather than be dragged into the light by someone in Congress with something to prove and risk losing everything. I just worry that they'll do something like have a straight white Trump-supporting heterosexual christian male with WN/NatSoc sympathies and a stereotypical aryan phenotype take her head off during a rally with a legally-acquired AR-pattern rifle as an attempt to slow the pendulum.

I probably remember the 90s better than you do; I just never thought I'd see DE happen in my lifetime.

I wonder if weaponized Zika will be our Gray Death.

Also interesting to note is that the original Deus Ex game tackled real life conspiracies.

The 2nd game was garbage.

And then the 3rd game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, had nothing to do with real life conspiracies at all. It had some fictional bullshit conspiracy, while at the same time having some guy on the radio put on a Filter King show as he went through the actual culprits. Making a fool of himself as he was dropping the real culprits. The same fuckers that the original Deus Ex game was all about. The numbers and figures, the names and organizations.

That last Deus Ex game was a travesty and an insult.

TL;DR - Fucking jews

pick only one

He died for his country.
We will remember this patriot.

RIP, McCullough

do you have a single fact to back that up?

too drunk and not even burger.

gonna go out on a limb and say "the jews fucked him".

am I wrong?

I don't doubt this for a second, but, it could even be beyond that.

I know the Mossad is here in Michigan; they run a lot of the trade skills around the Detroit Metro as locksmiths and other businesses. But the locksmithing makes them the most money.

They got 60 million in untaxed revenue up in this bitch. The FBI cracked down on it before but since then it's been rollin' again.

Most of the time Mossad comes here and they will tell you they are soldiers of IDF. But I know and you know that's JUST how they started out… Since it's a requirement over there in Israel. But the reason I bring this up is that they generally operate here just under normal circumstances.

It might not seem related, but, if you're looking for them? Don't look to the government for them.

Jews… Illuminati… Moloch…

It is all the same but you can't forget there's Freemasons and other groups that follow these Rabbis and people above the Rabbis. It's not a misdirection if you don't let it be one. It's just a hydra with many heads, mate.

I'm afraid these idiots will try and start a nuclear war just to mask their bullshit. The jews are terrible at planning but are able to get as far as they do due to having the funds to hire people to cover their asses (and even that they do a terrible job of). I can see them sparking a race war and launching another war with another country to thin the numbers over here as well by sending people over. Pure chaos.

They're fucking everywhere. Just go down to your local mall and you'll see jew kiosks selling cosmetics to stupid fucking women.

bold claim
what makes you so sure..?

the conspiracy theories in the first game turned out to be pretty close to the truth, apparently.

ZOG is real. pic related.

Samson option is also real. pic related.

Well duh.

That's what World War 2 was, and we'll get it again. Total destruction for the masses, because, what better way to distract, deter, and destroy those who you are making an enemy of? I was saying earlier how the Clinton's, Bushes, and other families have been selling our land to China for decades. That's not even the first set-up either. There's so much going on that will backfire onto this country in the coming year or two, because, that's what they want.

You think China is gonna let that go if we somehow removed the Jews, and their puppets from America? Fuck no.

Neither will Russia after it takes Ukraine entirely.

I'm calling it now; we'll have a repeat of Pearl Harbor in a sense. We'll try to stay out of the war directly. But then we'll get dragged right into it due to how our gov. likes to let events fall into place.

Ya I know they are you nerd.

I was just making it clear in my experience… They generally aren't anywhere near the government or gov officials unless they're a RABBI or outside the country.

You don't gotta tell me twice, friend.

My question is what is the CIA's end game?

Bumping this thread.
BLM IS A SLIDE STORY

Mossad's endgame.

A sub-90 IQ mixed population kept distracted by X, Y, and Z ruled over by a racially pure jewish cabal.

This hearing reminds me of this.
You remember this shit Holla Forums?

I actually remember that. I feel old as fuck now.

We already have a population distracted by shallow shit that they rule over though.

reminder:

jews, and especially their leaders, are completely insane and genuinely believe we are nothing but animals here to serve their use.

for the most part, but not entirely

there's a bunch of resistance coming down the pipes. ultimately the goal would be to minimize the likelihood of such a thing without making the population so stupid as to be useless economically

not good enough for der evige

they honestly believe that only when the children of Edom is gone (IE white people) will their messiah come

welcome to a world run by psychopaths with 38 unique genetic defects with a perpetual victim complex and zero moral or ethical limitations.

BUMP

THIS

So Mossad?

Playing through it for the first time, it's redpilled as fuck.

Wasn't there more of this today?

When is the next hearing?

Why on earth can't he mention the agency?

More or less, what has been leaked showed hillary is batshit insane with the whole sacrificing chickens and shit.

bump

Holy shit, Hitler was right about everything.-

Didn't Trump tweet something about Clinton and Obongo staying on the tarmac in Air Force One for really long while someone was visiting them?

That wasn't Comey was it?

I thought that that moloch reference was someone else

better believe it…

uhm… what did I miss out on now?

jesus christ, what the hell is on those emails? it gotta be some serious stuff considering how many people are risking their lifes to protect them/hillary.

calling it, it contained pic's of slick willy fucking a 9 yo…

His family is probably being kept hostage or something.

The "agency" is aliens and sheeit.

NICE GET LAD

bump

I remember Bill and Lynch had a (((private meeting))) on the tarmac in, I want to say Phoenix a couple weeks ago.
Is that what you're talking about, or is this something I've not heard about?

bump

Jason (((((((Chaffetz)))))))

He's quite fascinating.

His father, John Chaffetz, was the first husband of Kitty Dickson Dukakis. (Their child, John Chaffetz Dukakis, is close to Jason.)

Jason is the child of Chaffetz's second marriage. Chaffetz, it turns out, is a corruption of Heifetz. Yes, his father is/was Jewish, though his mother is not–according to wiki her name is Margaret Wood and she is/was a Christian Scientist. Jason was born in Los Gatos in the SF bay area, and was nominally Jewish until he went to Brigham Young University, where he converted to Mormonism. He has stayed a Mormon ever since. He also became a Republican around 1990, allegedly after he met Ronald Reagan.

Intriguing tidbit from wiki: "Chaffetz's paternal grandfather was Maxwell (Max) Chaffetz (1909-1986), an FBI Special Agent,[2] who as a rookie was involved in the apprehension of gangster Baby Face Nelson and the gunning down of gangster John Dillinger."

Far as I can tell, he's married to a goy. They have kids. He has some Dem connections through his half-brother, who has worked for John Kerry (and obviously is close with Dukakis.)

No inquisitor like a Jewish-Mormon inquisitor, it seems. I've really been enjoying his questioning.

Someone emailed Hillary about sacrificing chickens in the backyard of their hotel in Hunduras since the conference was so boring.

Bretty sure there is a global shadow gubmint.

I'm not sure if I'm freaked out or not, and if I am, how much.

you too see

See it like this, from a Montreal perspective, Human Revolution was extremely redpilled.

When it comes to the original Deus Ex, it seems like the only things not having been confirmed yet are ayy lmaos and those genetically modified green greasy greasels and those big things I forget the name about. Aside from that, pretty much everything, subplots included, have become a reality.

Bumping because this thread is the craziest shit I've read in a while.

ummm guys
jonathanpollard.org/7890/100088.htm

What Clinton had to do with this agency fuel speculation. See

So how will we spread this information?

You're lucky I archive everything.
archive.is/W9HCV

Did you archive this thread?

>archive.is/kdjKz

kek

inb4 it's legit

it is
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

So what are the odds that the emails that they won't turn over actually have nothing to do with HUMINT or SIGINT but instead are personally damaging to Hillary and her ass is being covered by an (((Agency))) directly under Obongo?

I keep thinking about those emails between her and Lynn de Rothschild.

anti slide bump

This confirms everything.

She is GUILTY.
they are stalling until after the elections.
So trump can lock her ass right up and score bonus points and establish a new american century.. ehm.. the wall.

From Lynch thread

Need Full Ratcliffe questions. It was the most savage part of hearing

this part?
youtu.be/2e3sS7rdZ-w?t=4m14s

You're a retard. Allowing Hillary to run undermines the entire validity of the general election. Drink some bleach.

anti slide bump

The bitch was so full of shit.

I never got to watch this, but I got all of it downloaded. The Lynch thread that is still up has 0 webms and mp4s, were any made?

Sorry to ruin the LARPING guys, but the emails in question were sent by the President. They can't openly invoke Presidential Privilege or whatever security clearance is unique to the President, because that would in and of itself would make it obvious that the President was involved.

This is the same thing that happened to the SS officers during Bill Clintons trial. They had to give as much information as possible without so much as mentioning the President, even if they had to play stupid.This is better explained in the "Crisis of Character" book.

Sure faggot , The President sent SAP emails .
I totally believe you

Not quite.
Above secret, you get lots of stuff that rapidly does hit need to know basis only.
Petty political squabbles are not need to know.
We do also have enhanced classification guides, stuff that is basically trying to restrict access by being level + .1 to say you lack the credentials.

As well, you are not supposed to discuss the existence of classified material in public, the famous "I can neither confirm nor deny" part so beloved in Jewlywood.

Easy answer?
He is reading a disavowment/refusal script and that is the response.

Hard answer?
Somewhere along the way a new group got spun off, likely post 9/11, and is the one calling a lot of the shots in the govrnment now.
Not that hard given black mail is good, and most of the gov is under D&C on its own at the best of times.

yes?

Race war has always been a D&C thing since COINTELPRO came to be, and before that a factor in the South being a bunch of Jewish puppets.

CIA only cares about itself, the only reason we got the email issue is because they fear the Clinton. (For some reason)

As much as the Clinton hit list runs around, the CIA does regular ops on AMericans and more.

How it should work has no place in the world.

Back to Holla Forums
It is a proven, objective FACT that Jews control nearly all of western civilization

I chuckled more than I should have

That's the symbol of Triangle Man, the very top of the power structure in the shadow government.

Agency?

High energy
Also