Google officially endorses BLM

archive.is/9DBzU

Cultural enrichment when?

OP must be at least 75 chars on this board.

OP must be at least 75 chars on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890?utm_content=bufferf4997&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
reuters.com/article/google-diversity-idUSL1N193010
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
gizoogle.net/textilizer.php
tweetsave.com/google/status/751174648855928834
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
protonmail.com/
f-droid.org/
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=com.zoffcc.applications.zanavi
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Firefox#Tweaking
apkpure.com/
cyanogenmod.org/
ublock.org/
ixquick.eu/
searx.me/
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
infowars.com/facebook-headquarters-puts-up-massive-black-lives-matter-sign-following-dallas-massacre/
brave.com/FAQ.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obvious (((cultMarxist/Critical Theorist/anti-white/anti-Western))) radical terms.

Is this the communist version of GTKRWN?

GTRCWN is. GAS THE RICH, CLASS WAR NOW

So Google basically came out an said black lives matter and talked about black deaths. By intentionally omitting the white death by cop earlier, they are saying white lives thus don't matter. They are making this distinction.

Google is officially and admittedly now racist.

nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890?utm_content=bufferf4997&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Yeah, no.

This. I'm really fucking mad right now, this shit has been on the BBC all day - WHITE cops shooting BLACK youths is an epidemic in the United States, police brutality against BLACK people is a huge issue, then they went onto interview that grey haired nigger who calls the Greeks homosexuals all with a straight face.

Not terribly surprising.

All of the tech companies in commiefornia are completely brainwashed into pursuing white genocide at the moment.

They're all talk and no action though.

Most of them are still completely full of white and Asian men because they can't function without them.

Google actually made a big stink about how they were going to (((enrich))) their employees in 2014. But then in 2015 their employee report revealed that their shitskins were still an extreme minority within the company with no real signs of that changing

reuters.com/article/google-diversity-idUSL1N193010

Any company that does make a serious push for (((diversity))) ends up falling apart. Just look at what happened to Yahoo.

Part of me wonders if all of these companies that are pushing for multiculturalism are actually engaging in some sort of secret corporate warfare. The competitors who are dumb enough to buy into it end up destroying themselves, while the ones promoting it don't actually participate

Please let it happen

Don't use Google. Use ixquick to get google results thru a proxy or simply accept that all search engines are majorly cucked. After ixquick you can use SuckDuckGo but beware, they are no good either. Everything sucks, welcome to the current year.

I remember when niggers used to die and nobody gave a shit.
Of course the media needs something to distract all the retards from Clinton openly breaking the law with impunity.
Dayum shame.

Start Page niggnogg

Startpage uses Google results.

DuckDuckGo is fine.

google endorses dead cops

Google, run by pajeet curry niggers who can't poo in loo. Have you see their code? I have and their india based products are utter shite.

DuckDuckGo is Israeli.

Use Bing. It may be ricey but it gives clear unfiltered results, no activist shit.

that isnt true in their post-marxist ideologies

GAS THE OPPRESSOR, MINORITIES WAR NOW

so, africa-style land redistribution? Fuck you too, Jewgle

Probably a tax evasion scheme, you get tax reductions if your company supports an (acceptable) social cause.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NICE TIMING, KIKES!

AS SOON AS WE KNOW THE NAMES OF THOSE COPS IN DALLAS, ASK EN MASSE IF THEIR LIVES MATTERED.

This makes me irrationally angry.

Yes and it's actually good.

Nah, you have more than enough reason to be angry. This is live action wog-washing. If they could they would literally sit an ape actor on the panel to live out their ideological fetishes.

Google openly supporting BLM today of all days is delicious

EAT SHIT JEWGEL

Google has endorsed a terrorist group that has killed three cops with more on the way

DON'T LET PEOPLE FORGET THAT GOOGLE DID THIS!

GOOGLE IS KNOW FOR FOMENTING CIVIL WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

THIS TWEET COULD BE A SIGNAL THAT THEY INTEND TO LEGITIMIZE BLM

OY VEY

Did they do this before or after the Dallas shooting?

I really hope it's before and the shooter turns out to be a BLM activist

Wow… if Philando really was a genuine case of police overeating, I kind of feel bad he has share space with a fucking child molesting violent thug like Alton sterling.

Now that BLM has shot up all these cops will they retract their endorsement?

No.

#NotAllBLM

oh wow, I just posted this, and then realized what it actually says.

This needs to be memed IMMEDIATELY.

Took me a second to get it, but yeah, that's fantastic.
If we can actually get the SJWs on Twitter tweeting #NotAllBLM, it would be delightful.

Un-fucking believable. I hate that company so damn much.

I wish there was a way we could boycott google but there's no service that compares to them. There's really no1 one Holla Forums who can make there own search engine or know of any Russian search engines we can start using?

Are you sure? It's the fucking death star of the internet and you're shitposting in the clowncar of the internet.. there has to be some logic to this.

I don't think you mean to reply to me.

The big Russian search engine is Yandex.com

Even Fox News is legitimizing BLM tonight… they haven't stopped releating "Peaceful Protest" all night.

Sounds like an incitement to riot, given the context.

But user why wouldnt they endorse peaceful demonstrations

lolfuckno

Are you free to express yourself or are you not?

8ch.net/tech/ddg.html

"We need racial justice now"

Looks like Google just endorsed the Dallas police shootings!

Make sure everyone knows!

nope

NOW
Seriously war began in Dallas, where a black officer among other was killed by black nigs. If this is not ironic, I don't know what is.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

SKYNET SKYNET SKYNET. REMINDER GOOGLE OWNS THE COMPANY MAKING KILLER ROBOTS. THEY DON'T "LOVE NIGGERS." THEY LOVE CONTROL AND THIS IS AGITPROP OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER. RACEWAR BTW WHITES AND NIGGERS (as tempting as it is…) SIMPLY DISTRACTS US FROM THE REAL PROBLEM, WHICH IS ALWAYS KIKES. RECRUIT YOUR LOCAL SPOOK FOR THE WAR ON THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. GAS THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIVIDE AND CONQUER. GAS THE KIIIIIIIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ORGANIZE THIS. THEY MAKE THIS HAPPEN. INTERNATIONAL COMMUNIST JEWS. FIRE UP THE GAS CHAMBERS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

You speak like a malfunctioning bot. Lay off the drugs or get a better programmer to write you.

These companies are full of white cucks with asian brides.

Yellow fever cucks = not even once. More dangerous than a 100 negroids in their depravity, if they would fly to the other side of the planet just to get laid who is to stop them from wreaking even more havoc?

((( google )))

Well, now that BLM is a domestic terror organization, looks like Google Hillary, and all the other faggots and harpies dun goof'd.

Just another day of handing white accomplishments to retarded shitskins.

They'll try to spin it, which is why we need to go ahead and meme

gettin uppity

DuckDuckGo master race reporting in. Have successfully, despite so many attempts by butthurt jewgle loving faggots to trick me, avoided jewgling anything for many years. DDG is simply better all around than jewgle.

forgot the exact reasons but DDG is bad too.
use startpage or just use a vpn

Bad timing

Searx is better than DDG

I thought race did not exist?

No it's not, DDG gives me better results, although I do have searx.me on my list of search engines along with ixquick and so on.

DDG is not so good for the reasons that it's jewish-owned (like all search engines) and the names database thing the owner of DDG used to run.

I still haven't found actual proof yet that DDG is compromised so far. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into a bait and switch one day but so far it seems to actually respect privacy.

What does it matter though, I'm on suicide watch and something similar to house arrest, at least the police are nice to me.

so they endorsed BLM the same day as BLM activists shot 11 cops from a rooftop? classy

I suggest using privatelee as your search engine of choice.

I've used duckduckgo and ixquick and have found that privatelee is the one I prefer the most.

Dont use (((google))) anymore friends. They're too big to fail at this point but lets do our part

How good are the results and how does it compare in general to DuckDuckGo?

TOP KEK! Was that for real?

If so, BASED JAPAN!!!

that was the problem
as I said use a vpn or proxy and you are good. most free ones are banned here but the rest of the net is still the wild west

I just reported their account, probably will come to nothing, but if we all did it, maybe that would at least be a signal that we're fed up of this shit.

Googles doodles just keep getting worse and worse too

I finally have a reason to post this
gizoogle.net/textilizer.php
Now we can see what niggers see when looking stuff up

Tweetsave version here too.

tweetsave.com/google/status/751174648855928834

DAILY REMINDER TO REMOVE ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS

Chrome -> Firefox mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
GMAIL -> Protonmail protonmail.com/
Google Play Strore -> F-Droid f-droid.org/
Google Maps/Navigation -> ZANavi f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=com.zoffcc.applications.zanavi

questionable shit in FF can be disabled in about:config wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Firefox#Tweaking

Google play store can also be swapped out with APKPure
apkpure.com/

doesn't work for me.
I'm not going to pretend I'm surprised.
as soon as you add niggers everything stops working.

I FUCKING KNEW IT! At the very fucking moment the shooting was starting, I tried using Google to find if anything was updating. I was typing in "blm" and "black lives matter" and even with just the latter, I was suddenly getting bureau of land management in results for the first time since these sjw fucks got online.

I am alleging that Google was censoring reports to aid the attackers.

better get rid of stock android as well.
cyanogenmod is at least not bad
cyanogenmod.org/
and microsoft
install linux mint.
it's almost like windows but looks better, takes up less ressources and is much safer.
oh, and as a bonus the dev refuses to take donations from israelis and asks them to not use his OS.
No. you can't play anything else than doom. get over it ormake a duelboot.

Just like Hillary results.

BOYCOTT GOOGLE NOW
BOYCOTT ALL JEWISH COMPANIES

google.com -> startpage.com (anonymous search)
gmail.com -> protonmail.com (encrypted email)
chrome -> firefox
facebook -> close your account
windows/mac -> linux - start with ubuntu or mint then try others

TORRENT MOVIES
INSTALL ADBLOCK
ublock.org/

why the old poppy

or just install waterfox (x64 only) which has mozilla tracking disabled by default.

what the hell nigger
what the hell nigger x2

Thanks user this is one nice store

agree with the android part
and gaming on mint is sorta possible, playonlinux makes the process a breeze and I managed to get a few games working
still I couldn't get past sound problems and couldn't get a headset working. Win7 is fine if you stay away from telemetry updates

Just install Gentoo, right?

>>>/g/

REMINDER:

Startpage.com – and now IxQuick.com – is using Google through a proxy. It's better than using Google directly but it's still Google.

IxQuick.eu on the other hand is the meta search engine that uses a dozen of other search engines except Google.

IxQuick.Eu is my #1 search engine

ixquick.eu/

# 2 is Searx.me

searx.me/

Try using these two search engines regularly and you'll end up forgetting about Google except for maybe Google Maps.

I prefer searx because it's open-source and is not partially owned by goddamn Infowars.

Firefox takes money from Google and is slowly moving towards a Chrome-based engine. There's also a reason Google is the default search engine there. Palemoon has worked fine for me, however it's slower tan a snail when put to run on a sandbox.

It would also be cool if I could find a replacement for Google Drive.

Mint is not very secure since it runs on Ubuntu, which in turn runs on Debian. It relies on Ubuntu to make security updates, which take long. Still undeniably more secure than Windows though.

Reminder:
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html

Ubuntu (more specifically Canonical, the owners of Ubuntu) has done some shady shit in the past and is not easily modifiable by newfags to GNU/Linux who want to stop services they don't use (like, for example, a geo-IP provider). Also they plan on partnering with Microsoft.

t. been using Ubuntu for a year and dropped it, now looking for a good alternative

Reminder that Mozilla (Firefox) fired their CEO because he once donated to an anti gay marriage cause. They also take money from Google and promote their search so you're basically supporting both with Firefox.

I didn't know justice meant defending criminals and disallowing cops the right to defend themselves against criminals.

I didn't realize this happened. I full on fucking hate Google as much as leftists now.

I don't. This is feral niggers 101, all people who die by police are heroes who din do nuffin. If I died I wouldn't be happy about being worshipped by a tribe of spear chuckers in air jordans.

Are you new here?

If you have a decent CPU and want a deeper relationship with your PC, Gentoo

Chronic exposure to pure UI OS's (i.e. Windows) will probably make it a grueling task to even install it. "Install Gentoo" is a challenge, not a piece of advice.

Or at least that's what I understood from having lurked for a while in Holla Forums.

What would happen if someone would bomb Google HQs?

I think if a race war starts, killing niggers would be pointless. We should form an assault squad and clean up Silicon Valley.

So what do you propose? To use Opera? Internet Explorer?
Firefox is not the best option but it's the least bad.
Fuck Google.

Oh fug

Jeebus you are a dumb goy

Use a Firefox fork. Icecat, Waterfox, PaleMoon, there are many options. Firefox is definitely not the only option out there.

I've been content with using PaleMoon and experimenting with Icecat, both turned out to be pretty good.

Mozilla's ex-CEO, Brendan Eich, is actually working on a new browser called Brave. It aims to stop third party tracking and blocks ads by default.
Haven't tried it myself, but it might be worth a look.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
Google hasn't been neutral for years.
Google is also close to Hillary and all the people behind her.

This is another word for "We need to exterminate whites".

Always watch out when someone starts adding words to an important value-based noun. Shit like 'Social Justice' and 'Racial Justice' aren't justice.

There's either justice or there's injustice.

just use searx.me. It's like you don't even WANT to look at alternatives. FFS. Grow a pair.

Even startpage is a better alternative. (But still not preferred.)

I've tried a ton of different distros, and I've settled on Antergos.
Arch is fine. Systemd is getting big, sure, but can still be shot down with alternatives if they get too uppity. It's a false threat, essentially, and not a good reason to dismiss a distro. Just try it out.

really is nuts how hard this is being pushed in the uk, i was listening to radio 1 in the car earlier and the newsreader essentially linked it all back to trump. it must be on iplayer so someone must be able to find it, but they started talking about the shooting, then how it links to BLM and then how it is all caused by the 'political climate' caused by trump. then played the interview with jesse jackson..

they don't even attempt subtlety any more

I hope Trump destroys Google. They have to be breaking some sort of monopoly laws.

Time to abandon the sinking ship of western civilization lads. I'm getting the fist flight to Peking.

chink "civilisation" is nothing compared to white civilisation. You're just a cuck faggot with a hard on for pissskins

It doesn't matter if we can see past it, BLM and such don't have the capacity to. Why the fuck do you you think they always rile up the underclass? They want a war on multiple fronts: minorities, white cucks, and the establishment. It would be nice if there were a common enemy but protip: it's you bud, and it ain't going any other way.

I'd rather live in an honest tyranny than in this fucking "smile, peace , equality, love trumps hate :—))))" nightmare dystopia. I can't wait for the invasion from the East.

Also: White trash often criticize hapas and call them mentally unstable because of their shootings. I'd call someone who kills a bunch of decadent, liberal whores and fuckbois a brave and clear minded individual. A mix between east asians and europeans is the true master race.

happa trash detected, no one cares if you throw your mongrel genes away.

East Asian countries are intact, "Western white" countries aren't. Who's the trash?

thank you for this comic. i was trying to find it earlier today

wew

I guess all those NRxfags who thought richcunt Sillycon Valley queers could form a breakaway civilisation with their technomagic just got B T F O. When society goes to hell, industry goes to hell.

Loling my ass off right now. Google for white people when

Cultural Marxist speak.

Yes goy, trust us because we're enlightened just like you. Now give us the data already, you've got nothing to hide, right?

Facebook too:

Facebook Headquarters Puts Up Massive ‘Black Lives Matter’ Sign Following Dallas Shooting

infowars.com/facebook-headquarters-puts-up-massive-black-lives-matter-sign-following-dallas-massacre/

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has long expressed support for Black Lives Matter, even going as far as reprimanding employees for saying “all lives matter.”

They fucked up the Arab Spring, so we'll win no matter what

This boggles my mind.
Do they
A. Think that niggers and cucks will suddenly champion google and support them financially or
B. Think that people on the fence about BLM will go, "hey, google said BLM is good so it must be good."

This is what happens when "social media consultant" is considered a job title.

What baffles me is that the Google Thinktank used to be incredibly subtle and more devious in their influence.
Recently it seems like they decided it's time to go all out.

Neither.

All that matters is the Narrative. Everybody in your world you see is supporting BLM, why aren't you? It's 2016! White colonial oppression is everywhere, just listen to everybody telling you that it's real for proof.

It's the concept of permanent revolution applied to all leftism. It's truly fascinating.

Listen dude, you're clearly new here, you should lurk more before you post otherwise people are going to start calling you out on it more.

Brexit, Trump.

They're panicking.

Detected the degenerate.

Retard.

dude nice argument

You too.

The selling point of this browser is that it replaces ads on webpages with its own and gives you a tiny amount of BTC in exchange. It is nothing but spyware.

brave.com/FAQ.html

There are already adblock plugs for every other browser out there you tard.