Only real 80's and 90's kids know these

If you're a real 80's or 90's kid, you'll kno what these are

Shit,I haven't thought of that show in years
Dat mountain nigga
I remember when Nickelodeon was gud…

I immediately feel ill when I see this shit. Too many hours spent watchin Nickelodeon when I was under the weather. Anyone else?

Guts and hidden temple usually came on during the weekends. Were you always sick on Saturdays?

Thought it was Spyro at first but idk wtf that is

you are not a true 90s kid if pic related doesn't make you mad

What if I had a Nintendo?

Tiny no like you

First three if you got hand-me-downs from your dads collection.
Fourth if you did well in school.

What if I had a PC?

Sega gensis masterrace checking in.
What pisses me off is all the money I spent on nes and Sega games back then and now because of emulators, I got every fucking game for free.

why does it piss you off? it's not like emulating those was possible when you bought them

While waiting to see the doctor.

Jumpstart, really?

My childhood

I guess so

You're gonna knock on jumpstart but not the preschool toys?

Here, have some more, with some newer shit I remember from age 11 or so.

I didn't mean it like jumpstart is bad, I meant I thought I was the only one.

I remember the days I booted up my computer and connected to AOL just to get to toon town. Those were the days I tell ya

dude, I had one of those with a Sonic the Hedgehog theme. it was fucking rad

I pity you

What chew know about (Congo Bongo) though?

XDDDDDDDD iiiiiiiiiIIIIITTTTS EEEEEEEPPPPPPIIIIIIICCCCC

Tonic Trouble

(CHECKED)

Might as well kill myself I suppose

I spent hours hogging my older bros gbc playing these games back in the day

(me)
When I wasn't playing his gbc, I was either on the PlayStation playing these

Kys grandpa

Played these classics on the N64

Yeah, only newfag millennial faggots are allowed on this cancerous site

80s-90s : Michael Jordan, SNES, PS1, Resident Evil, Diablo, Elder Scrolls, Doom, Internet, Ghibli

2010s : literally nothing, shit phone apps, KIK, no attention span, no culture

nice numbers

I was born in the 90s and my childhood was awesome, tbh I'm not very jealous of the kids these days

I still have my vhs tapes. Gpod shit.

Does anyone know the name of this movie; it's about a crazy dentist or doctor (I can't remember) who has a nursery rhyme about him. The main characters go into his house/mansion and some don't make it out

I have anger problems…

From watching global guts as a kid, the only thing I learned was that Niggers are weak on water.

OC.

Thanks to you niggers I've been watching commercials from the 90's all night.
I miss those times…

Fucking A, thanks man

Every month or so I get on a nostalgia kick on youtube and my wife gets pissed at me asking "do you remember this" every five seconds.
Pic related

FUCK! LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE. that was my shit. with the big ass keyboard and the slide.

Couldn't sadly find any picture with Elvis with a human head.

freddie fish and pajama sam nigga

Yes, good call. I thought i would never see these again user

#3 Chili Dogs!!

The 90% of the things I recognize are great to see and brought the sweet nostalgia pain hard. The 10% I don't remember makes me question who you fuckers are who thought anyone remembers this stuff but you. I don't believe it really happened.

Talking about:

What the fuck are you on about m8?

The idea is that someone, eventually, will stumble upon one of these threads and be one of the rare people to remember those oddities, even if they (especially if they) can't recall their titles.

Are my contributions bothering you?

Ironic, I didn't think anyone would post old school autism such as your post.

watching an episode of Mr. Bogus is one of my very earliest memories. I must have been 4 or 5 at the time

I remember many a sick day tripping out on Dimetapp watching Pinwheel.

funny how (((Peewee))) still has a career after he got caught masturbating in public

He was in the adult theater so it's not really an issue. His career actually did bomb for a while but eventually he resurrected it because enough time passed.

He's one of the few jew comedians that I actually find humorous. Unlike the lot of them, he's not lowbrow or crass. His act is just wacky.

Naw I actually like seeing stuff from then that I either forgot or have never heard of. It only bothers me in so far as I feel I should remember these things and there must be something wrong with either my memory or my childhood not to.

It has to be included!

better than today's anime.

Back when you could get bang caps with your action figure

anyone remember Keeping Up Appearances?

I watched it all the time with my mom

Mathnet was the shit dude

Monday was my first waifu.

what did he mean by this?

same

toy story 2 pic in op still got me tho, played the dogshit out of that
but I was terrible at it so I used a gameshark instead of gitting gud

goddamn that game makes me mad, even after so many years

user stop my will to love can only take so much!

fuck, I'd forgotten that Street Fighter level with the gay giant in the background

The folder is about 1.3 gig
2,800 images/gifs

I will keep posting for a while

I think I may need to actually abandon thread then. Fuck this modern age hell.

kek

After seeing this thread i can confirm that the 80-90's were shit.
Only reason people talk about it is because the like to wallow in their own shit.
I'm glad i was born in 97. That way i did not have to suffer through faggot nostalgia when i grew up.

You might want to stay focused on your "smart phone"
Never know when someone might update their Facebook status
You would hate to miss that new info

Hate that shit too.
My only entertainment is Holla Forums and having discussions with people i know about deep questions like the meaning of life or how many sausages you can deep-throat.

I prefer the "rate my dick threads" but that's just me.

old person thread coming through
let's observe these dying people and their dead culture
please try to contain your laughter

you have no idea how old the anons here are
No Fucking Clue

Don't sweat mate. Most of what I grew up with is rather obscure.

Feel free to ask me about what they are. I'll answer it if I'm back before the close.

Exo Squad was objectively the best Saturday morning cartoon ever and if you disagree, you're a faggot.

"If the Resolute can maneuver, she can still fight."

"80s/90s kid" here

This thread is an extremely cancerous nostalgia wank. Not only that but jack shit here actually does any justice at capturing these decades. All these pics look like some underage fag saved them to construct some flanderized parody of the 80s/90s at best

We'll teach this blue niggers who's boss!

bananas in pajamas was great.
rule 34?

i want to thank you faggots, i forgot about most of the tv shows and games. You faggots made my day

I don't get that show. is the joke just that they're bananas who are also gay?

Please Stop

WOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!=

I remember my dad bringing a zenith terminal home and playing submarines on it. That was in the mid 80's. Wow Im old.

I need help finding an old black and white DOS game that was a pointy faced spy (looks like the spy vs spy from mad tv) and you walk room to room finding objects to solve mysteries. I know its vague but I was 7 when it came out.

Coca-Cola Cherry game released in 1998
The Lost Island of Alanna
Free CD you get from Coke and you use clues in Coke packaging to solve the Myst style game.

Brings me back to an era where I was completely alone in the cold of the mountains with only the TV to make me company, while I waited for my mom to come back from work. Man, that's fucking nostalgic…
Also, that was my favorite N64 game back then too, although the PS1 version is probably better.

It was Spy vs. Spy numnuts

Fuck Mikey

That motherfucking toy story game

Best years of my life, tbh

Pete and Pete was kind of a fucked up show looking back. Shit like that spawned neets.

same tbh user

Stupid exercise mat on the back

Bumpin for old fucks born in the 1800's

John Smith 1881 here

'92, I remember most of these.

my mistake

Bump

oldfag reporting in
pic related

The wing commander show that used to come on after Exo Squad was also bad ass.

You don't mess with CNR.

Anyone else remember Squarbles? Only me and one other kid in school had them while everyone else had the regular round glass marbles. It was too advanced to be compatible with old marbles. That was the only time I was an early adopter. Been a wait-and-see kind of guy ever since.

Oh my fucking god. thought I would never see these again. Thanks user

If you remember Squarbles then you must remember Kenner's Megaforce. If it were not for my evil cunt of a mother, I'd still have all of this stuff to post my own pics but here's some from the tubes.