What did Alex Jones mean by this?

What did Alex Jones mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/world/a-visit-to-the-infowars-studios-of-alex-jones-a-1136654.html
medicine.news/2017-01-16-alex-jones-is-right-atrazine-pesticide-proven-to-be-a-powerful-chemical-castrator-that-turns-male-frogs-into-homosexuals-see-the-science.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only one who will be doing the sucking is you, Alex, enjoy that colon cancer, you murderous meatcuck.

Triggering veggiecucks

Here's the article for you flesh fags,

spiegel.de/international/world/a-visit-to-the-infowars-studios-of-alex-jones-a-1136654.html

Typical outlandish behavior of an actor employed by Time Warner Cable. The aforementioned sausage had to have been beef or chicken.

He's a meat and dairy industry shill for sure. Just your typical basic bitch conservative pretending to be edgy. His wife was Jewish and he employs blacks.

If someone claims to be anti-establishment yet eats meat, they're lying to you. Consuming the flesh of animals that were raised and then slaughtered in the occult fashion of factory farms is part of the ritual that turns free men and women into goyim.

You are what you eat, and if you eat cow, you're cattle.

Post more. Factor farms and occult rituals? What is this new PETA angle?

It's not a PETA angle, PETA wouldn't touch that concept with a ten-foot-stick, they rely too heavily on getting Hollywood actors who take part in occult rituals of their own to act in their videos.

Vegetarianism and Veganism has been around since at least the ancient Greeks. Reading through ancient manuscripts you may come across the phrase "Pythagorean diet", that means the abstaining from consuming animal products, aka veganism. It wasn't just for ethical reasons either, although those were high on list of reasons why people did it.

It's been proven that when a man cums inside a woman his cum actually alters her genetics, the same is true for whatever you put in your body. Your cells are constantly dieing and being reborn, you quite literally are what you eat. If you believe in there being more to this reality than what you can see, hear, smell, and taste, then it isn't hard to realize that there is a specific reason why meat is pushed so heavily by the people in charge. By eating domesticated animals like cows, pigs, chickens, etc, you are degenerating your own genetics, you are actively poisoning your body, not to mention your spirit.

Would you ever drink another human's blood? People in Hollywood do, people in Washington do. They also take part in cannibalism, they believe it gives them special powers and a youthful energy. By feeding the goyim things like cows and pigs they turn them into animals themselves, or at least that's the idea. I'm not sure if I buy it to be true or not, but those in charge definitely do. In the past meat was eaten by humans either out of necessity or decadence, now it is given to all. You really think they'd have pushed it so hard if it was actually of benefit to you? Hitler, Diogenes of Sinope, Leonardo Di Vinci, and many more great men all became vegetarians. Do some soul-searching, friend. Soon you will see the truth for what it is.

Then again there are people who think that Joe Rogen is profound and insightful, so I guess it's not that surprising.

So how many roids and test injections are you getting just to look even remotely fit?

And every time i walk outside I could get hit by a meteor

Wanna suck?

4D CHESS

Well if this was the guy trying to interview me i would probably try to assert my dominance too.

Deutscucks btfo.

Alex probably thought he was a homo demon trying to tempt him.

yeah the guy mixing interdimensional parasite aliens with actually real life happening child rape that is sounds like a reliable source

Holy shit, I feel like I could grow a beard and have a chest covered in hair just from sitting next to him

Fucking osmosis, man.

That's not osmosis. That's alphabrain.
Get your monthly dose from just 499.99 before the Chinese neo-nazi Bilderburgers claim it's unhealthy.

Forced memers are truly the most disgusting people on the internet. Literally nothing of value would be lost if the vols went full rulecuck and banned you.

Pretty sure he's just a typical vegan. That isn't forcing a meme, that's just existing.

I hate forced spammers too

Alex was right, Obola turned my frog gay
medicine.news/2017-01-16-alex-jones-is-right-atrazine-pesticide-proven-to-be-a-powerful-chemical-castrator-that-turns-male-frogs-into-homosexuals-see-the-science.html

Yeah, he was never wrong about that. It's been known since at least the early aughts that ag chemicals and menopause drugs feminize amphibians and drop their populations.

The problem is he's such a lunatic about everything else that when he raises real issues he marginalizes them. He muddies the waters something fierce.

That isn't the point. The point is that he's controlled OP meant to make people think the truth is a lie because the person speaking the truth is a retard who also talks about aliens and interdimensional beings.

wtf this is a nazi word this offends me my grandfather was gassed twice

Is that a real article? Holy shit…

I don't know if you've ever been interviewed and then quoted in an article, but journalists lie. A lot.

after all he's gonna need it tonight when he pegs me.

None of what he said seems unbelievable, they even included photos.

So does that make you a fruit or a vegetable, you retarded faggot?

VEGANFAGS BTFO

How big and brown do you think his sausage was, Holla Forums?

Was it cut or uncut?

10/10

t. meatcuck