President Obama Delivers a Statement LIVE

why is this not up here yet? it's already started.
OP must be at least 75 chars on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
youtube.com/watch?v=ovHYqp0ZxUI&feature=youtu.be&t=240
8ch.net/pol/res/6615035.html
livestream.com/kdfw/live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's in warsaw, by the way.
it's about black people.

Black lives don't matter.

My nephew is a more eloquent speaker than this nigger, and he's like fucking 4 years old

I hope you don't mean Poland. The fuck would he be doing there, and why the fuck would they care about niggers?

He's announcing the racewar

I literally can't wait until this nigger gets the fuck out of office.

i do

It's more my poor oppressed blacks bullshit

… Why the fuck…

Me too. Counting the fucking days.

I hope Hillary pulls the whole fucking government down with her and Obama and his fucking ape of a wife end up in prison with her.

Hey, we can dream. Can't make it real if you can't dream it first.

speech starts at ~31 minutes

He comes out swinging.

The Great Divider.

Obama wants to make a difference by not arresting black criminals.

That will be his nickname in the ages to come.

Start bracing lads

Why is he talking to Poland about this?

KING NIGGER THE GREAT DIVIDER

doesnt work that way, moron. nobody would enforce it.

6:35 et

So how many more minutes is that?

starts @31

Black folks are more vulnerable to these kinds of police incidents because they are more inclined to crime. Don't dismiss that, either.

Thanks.

This week has been so eventful and now we get to shitpost to King Nigger, The Great Divider, The Mediocre Orator, The Secret Muslim and The Kenyan Born Half Breed. Way to start off the latter half of the current year.

Just like in Fergussen, Obama reacts before all the facts have come out.
That's sad - that our Nation's president would react like this. We would be better off if he just played golf.

user pls, plenty of criminals are non-lethally apprehended by the police. Crime doesn't inherently equal death by cop.

Niggers are more inclined to do crime and they're stupid as fuck about it, which does inherently equal death by cop

So what the hell is he doing in Poland?

Complete silence about the 64 niggers that got shot by other niggers in Chicago over a 3 day holiday period.

This cop though, that's literally Brock Samson.

It's not sad, it's fucking infuriating. The aggregate numbers say that this is not an epidemic, especially considering Black men, ~6% of the population, are responsible for ~60% of gun homicides. ~80% of shootings are black on black.

It's amazing that Cops don't shoot more of them.

How far will the government go do you guys think to suspend the rule of law so that black people can break it without consequence? Have you checked your privilege for brandishing a weapon twice while being put under arrest today?

The other nig who died trying to show his wallet, very sad. Happens to whites too though.

He's there for NATO summit.

NATO IS OUTDATED

No it doesn't you lying nigger.

newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/

What's wrong with this shitter.

OBAMA/ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED IMPLICATED

youtube.com/watch?v=ovHYqp0ZxUI&feature=youtu.be&t=240

OBAMA/ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED IMPLICATED

If you watched the video of the black guy that got shot, the cop is screaming "FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY WHY".

OBVIOUSLY HE DID NOT INTEND TO SHOOT THE BLACK MAN
HES CLEAR

No it's not, stop trolling.

Post your victory Niggers!

QUESTION FOR OBAMA:

Obama, is it conceivable… CONCEIVABLE… that there is a reason why police officers are more nervous, more on edge, and more prone to acts of fearful self defense around black people?

Is it even within the realm of possibility?

And if so, are we allowed to talk about that side of things? Is that something that is allowed to be brought up and discussed?

If not, why?

I guess it makes sense that Barack "The Divider" Obama would come after George "The Decider" Bush.

the kenyan queef

Why is this nigger talking about the criminal justice system of America at a NATO summit in Poland?

The longer it's kept as a haram subject by the establishment the better. Everyone knows they are rampaging niggers but I suspect even the dullest American is beginning to question what's happening.

Thats it? what a fucking farce.

It's a twofer. He gets to look presidential while monkeying around with NATO at the same time he shits on evil White Americans over a domestic issue.

Islamobama.

What does that nigger monkey do?

He goes around doing speeches?

Is he a propaganda figurehead? Nothing more?

Obama is pleasing his masters by giving a little nice speech.

yes. cops are white and white people are racist. the obvious solution is to ban whites from being cops

OBAMA: "I ask you to stop talking about 'political correctness' - to ask, 'what if this happened to a member of your family?'"

ME: I would say it was a problem with the police, not a problem with racism

FUCK YOU OBAMA

FUCKING HACK FAGGOT

NATO OUTDATO

King Nigger doesn't dare blame guns and call for disarmament of cops for this one.

They get a pass. Law abiding gun owners do not.

#JustGlobalistThings

What case is he talking about?

reported.

there's a reason for that rule asshole. if you're going to do that shit you need to go back to cuckchan

im not going to take the time to make sure my post is at least 75 characters when the stream had already started.

nice elitism, especially coming from the ONLY person ITT complaining about this.

wtf does that have to do with "Illuminati" asshole?

you damn well will. if you're going to make a fucking thread, then you need to follow the rules. part of that is telling us WHAT THE FUCK THE THREAD IS ABOUT.

you don't get to just drop a video on us and say "I'll just leave this here"

fuck you
only niggers and kikes think they're above the rules

SAGE AND REPORT THIS DUMB NIGGER WHO THINKS HE'S ABOVE THE RULES

He was coked out or roided up.

Cops will hang out DOTR too, don't you worry.

Yes, which is why they hang too.

Masonic scum.

rules, in every case, are subject to circumstance. IM not above the rules and would gracefully accept a ban that is incurred from this. but i maintain that i did nothing wrong in this particular instance.

URGENT QUESTION FOLKS

Will there be a habbening bappening tonight?

the audacity of this nigger

He is probably there for Nato, and by (((luck))) the media can focus on this rather then the House Oversight and what they uncovered about the Clinton emails.

What did King Nigger say and how do I find the speech?

click the video, skip to 31:05

Yes, it is certain.

didn't both of these niggers have guns?

im not sure to be honest. i havn't been keeping track of this shit lately. it's always the same fucking story.

i'm so tired of this fucking shit. poor whites get treated as bad if not worse than these stupid spics and niggers. sure, whites get pulled over less if you include suburban and rural whites. but, as someone who's been poor and lived on the 'wrong' side of town, I can tell you poor whites are treated like shit, too. its fucking absurd.

At least 1 of them did.

trying to gather anons into a single live habbening thread to shitpost while watching coverage of chimpouts:

8ch.net/pol/res/6615035.html

and how many times are you going to say that before you realize they don't give a shit?

these are demagogues who believe the sins of the father are imparted on the son. they think you DESERVE your strife and the rich whites who are well off are only evading it through privilege. all because your great great great grandparents might have bought a slave from some other white dude who in tern bought his slaves from a black man in africa.

easy trigger. I'm not stupid.

yeah, I know they're stupid. They've been lied to by a bunch of slimy devils. We have a problem. We know what that problem is. We need to take care of that problem.

Once we solve the problem, the blacks will solve themselves.

Well… what's sad is that the one who had the gun probably shouldn't have been shot. The other one, if he didn't have a gun, then he probably shouldn't have been shot either. Usually these shootings are just nigs nogging about nothing, but in these two cases it looks pretty bad, tbh fam. Of course, niggers don't care and they believe days rayciss and dey dindu nuffin

shots fired @ texas BLM demonstration, officer down

Cop shot a rapist. Cop's doing their jobs, nothing to complain about here for once.

Reporting at least ten gunshots.

livestream.com/kdfw/live

The next guy/gal will just continue it. At least it won't be a 'groid or a Commie Jew, right?

A female is just as bad, our proud history of presidents is now eternally tarnished with a fucking darkie

obummer takes bushisms to a whole new level

pride goeth before the fall

bushisms were funny, this is infuriating

i dont understand why they picked a retard to be the first black president, instead of a Sowell

Their loss if they want to start shooting cops. They cannot win in any way.

ZOG's menagers meeting.