Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fionabloom
thebloomeffect.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Bloom
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164062221
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every. single. time.

not very surprising tbh

If that man agreed to do it and was a big enough cuck to walk away without taking some ass, it's his own fault.

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
slide

Twitter: twitter.com/Fionabloom

Considers herself a "Global Citizen."

Idiots ?but she cant stick a window unit in? Story ofa true jew

Either a Jew or an eagle with a beak like that.

What a deluded bitch. She actually thinks anyone who isn't an "idiot and loser" would ever want to be with some dried up old bitch who's ridden the cock carousel for decades.

this is what you stupid cucks get for white knighting for cis women instead of accepting redpilled traditional traps who just want to be housewives!

yes i'm bitter >:(

If this is the status of white women, I will rather become race-mixer.

Isn't that the main jew hive of America?

tinder is just today's early 2000 email dating shit for dumbshits today.
x10 more cancerous than that. tinder girls are trash.

Move over Sarah Jessica Parker, there's a new kike with a foot for a face.

IT AIN'T CALLED JEW YORK FOR NOTHING
the 'new york' accent is a jew accent lmao

I wish I could punch you through the internet.

and i wish i was a real girl, but i guess we'll both just have to put up with our dreams not coming true. trust me, you've got the better deal here.

Mother fucker learn about human mating strategies. This is what all women are like. There are no exceptions, some are just more honest about it.

Stay outta brit/pol/ you deranged fuck

alt-right pls go
polite sage because its tinder lol who cares

fugggggg

sage

sah-gey

You finally got it.

exactly tbh. the problem these guys like op and the suckers this woman finds is that they forget this, think they're entitled to dates/sex, and think white knighting works.

literal prostitutes being the most honest of all.

fyi this isn't brit/pol/.

that things looks and probably smells disgusting

Stop being retarded and kill yourself.

It's all woman mate, there is a sex divide just like there is a race divide.

so get a trap. all the submissiveness and housewifeness of women, none of the bitching and feminism!

She's a single 47 year old woman. Whose only qualifier for her not to be a loser, is a fucking womb. Which is now useless.

She's a loser. Like most women. But since they are women and has vaginas, they somehow can get by, with shitty personalities and boring interests (or no interests or values at all) in life.

Fagging and trannies doesn't make the world go around.

NOT

EVEN

ONCE

I wonder if that A/C bro knows what kind of bullet he dodged with her rejection

This guy gets it. Her womb is all shriveled up, she's lost her worth to society.

+100% craziness and suicidal tendencies and NO OFFSPIRINGS FOR YOU

and becoming a homo
fuck off, kys faggot

(perhaps until exowombs are perfected)

yeah okay, kike.

i have a nice personality and interests and values. but because i'm male and no vagina i don't get the guys ;_;

women are crazy anyway and i don't mind if my bf has offspring with another woman.

pls be soon ;_;

sage

What kind of cuck even talks to that "woman" ?

tell fattie to lose 30 lbs.

Do you need some attention now again? You was here getting abuse only yesterday. I think you might be getting addicted, my confused faggot friend.

So Prostitutes/Feminists are Whoring?

That man should go to jail for Grooming!

The chick is older than my parents, who the hell does she think she's going to get
You're not 21 anymore you slut
What she really regrets is not getting a partner while her eggs were dropping and now they're almost gone and she's panicking

Those breasts are fuckin' glorious mate, but Latinas come with a whole host of problems you won't want to deal with. I used to have a fuck buddy who looked just like this girl, and the old urban legend about Hispanic chicks being intolerable after 25 ended up being true.

yeah, the women in op's story is definitely (((white)))

would you rape a jewess just for that chosen tang? would it be worth the legion of lawyers each determined to take a pound of your flesh?

Ugly fucking kike. What retard would do anything for that hooked nose yid?

I hope the guy sues her for unpaid wages.

Unless of course he only did it to slip some Zyklon B into her AC

Y'all are always going off about how women are stupid but this one sure tricked a superior male into installing her air conditioner for free

Apparently didn't even lie to him about how it wouldn't be a date yet he did it anyway

If women were all stupid we wouldn't be living in the feminist hell hole that we have today. Y'all are CONSTANTLY underestimating them. That's why you can't get them back under control; you UNDERESTIMATE their intelligence and yes ploys that a child could see through.

The way to get them back in the kitchen is to convince them that being in the kitchen is a privilege and a status symbol. It would be easy enough to do considering that most families can't afford a stay-at-home mom, but somehow y'all still fail.

Not me though. My wife is home making dinner right now, and she's happy about it because all her friends have to work AND make dinner, and they're having microwaved crap food while we're having home made pork chops, baked potatoes, and peas. Her friends are overworked and JEALOUS. Y'all need to step up your game.

She tricked a guy into installing an AC unit. That's going to be a great story she tells her five cats this weekend.

That bitch's cunt is like Ellis Island. Despite his best efforts he dodged a bullet.

attached earlobes => probably jew
attached earlobes && nose => safe to assume jew

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of women like her doing that stuff, BUT what kind of retard man actually would go over and do that for some strange woman all in the hopes that later she'll want to play with your dong?

As for this woman though, no wonder that she's 47 and single:

Why don't you go back to trying to meet men organically? It seems to me like perhaps men in your real life find you off putting.

And this doesn't help your case:

You don't want a boyfriend, you want to be served. I would be interested to see what she can offer these men except for a middle aged vagina, and her part of the income (and I assume she won't date a guy who earns less money than her).

This isn't exactly Holla Forums-worthy, so a polite sage is in order.

Also:

I'll believe that as soon as I go to buy a Playboy for the hard hitting journalism.

yeah not a strategy with likely good outcomes

It's how the Jew orgasims.

You also type like faggot.

nobody asked you faggot

go suck start a gun

Even in their 30's, the semi-decent beta males get swooped up by used up Stacys who are "ready to settle down" after no longer being desirable to the young chads.

What is left of the dating pool, single men in their 40's are literal cucks and omega males.

inb4 MGTOW faggots implying that "all white women are shit"

no you anti-white cucks, we only hate these cat ladies

OPPRESSED
P
P
R
E
S
S
E
D

I always knew not to trust women.

This. Many open whores on there too.

BREHS

I didn't order extra sausage, thanks.

waaaaay to many normies on this site tbh. mortal pleasures are pretty overrated anyway

(Checked)

Do all women age this poorly or is this a jewish feature?

Kek

who would do anything for that ugly kike?

The fact that he installed her A/C hoping for it to go somewhere implies that he didn't. He most likely thinks that he lost out on what was a great opportunity.

She's a NYC Jewess. She's probably been doing drugs and Chads for about two decades now with very little care for diet and exercise. That shit ages you fast.

You cant be picky after 20 years by your primetime for marriage and conceiving children. It's the future you choose.

k

Is orlando bloom one too? chill a little.

yes

you are telling me the elf on lord or the rings is a jew?

Why do all jewesses look like men?

Seriously, how desperate would you have to be to do chores for this old bag with the hopes that you'll get to take her out on a date afterwards, for which you'll also pay?

Why not go hire a prositute instead? She probably has less STDs, is cheaper and not jewish.

I swear, feminists are nothing but sophisticated prostitutes, and this is next level shit where they don't even have to deliver. Just "do shit for me and gtfo" and some masochist will do it and then go home with a boner and masturbate to the fact that he was rejected and that makes him an "ally" and gives him the good feels for fighting "patriarchy".

This is literally where we're at now.

This isn't twitter, Tyrone

It's true lad. I'm sorry.

Who is that girl fam?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Bloom

Wew lad. Now I adore him lmao. He's literally the son of some good old cuckery lmao

THE CUCK GOT CUCKED

I'm not reading through this whole steaming pile of crap thread to see if it's been said yet or not, but:
Pick one.
Whoever fell into this black wideau's spider web has nobody to blame but himself, unless he's over age 75.

This is what you call a fucking cunt. No way around it. We have he name. Maybe we should put out a public _dox_ announcement.

these mentally ill people need to get the fuck off this board.

If you take anything away from this board it's that you are a disgusting abomination and should not be alive, please kill your self

attached earlobes have nothing to do with being a jew idiot

This really. Make it even harder for her to find someone to do anything for her.

Fuck. I wouldn't let her install my air conditioning, much less install hers. Jesus fucking Christ. I haven't had any caffeine yet. You needed to spoiler that shit.

She's got a massive case of overinflatedegoitis. Souless shrivelled up worthless cunt.

Disgusting

There is no limit to how low the jew can go.

RWDS when.

She's fucking hideous.

reminder that women expire at 30

sluts are too late to discover that there aren't second chances

Reminder that when anybody says "dating" it just means they're slutting around.

Bruce Jenner is a better looking woman.

Shit like this is why I purposefully don't hold the door for women anymore.

Send regards to your wonderful wife, user.
Don't forget to post her tits here later, ok?
xoxo

how subby would a girl have to be to you for you to make an exception for her?

HAHAHAHAH

These thirsty faggots deserve to be shit all over by lazy women over the wall.

Where do you think we are?

her eggs are long gone.

If you're a 47 year old woman who isn't married with children, you're a bigger loser than any guy could ever be.

What the fuck do you have to do to even get responses on Tinder?

After using up two days' worth of likes, I only got one match, a blue haired 28 year old 7/10 (maybe 8/10 by normie standards) who is "pansexual" and in an "open relationship". She never replied to my opener.

The woman on here aren't even that amazing. There's a fair number of fuckable non-fats but almost all are shit-tier for anything besides pump and dump:

I know you don't look for good women on hookup apps, but you'd think these whores would know their place and not be so picky. Is it really true that being 10/10 alpha male is the only way, or is there anything besides looking hot that works?

The funny thing is that any men on there actually willing to date a 47 year old woman probably have the purest motives to meet her and the woman is too dumb to see it.

Not a MGTOW personally, but these women are completely deluded.

Do you lift regularly and have an aesthetic body that you are able to show off in your pics? If not, Tinder is useless for you.

Yes

Yes

I'm shit at taking pics.

Don't use fucking tinder.

As a guy who is fairly attractive and charismatic who would maybe qualify as a 7/10 and often get attention from girls, I still struggled on tinder. It's literally designed so that girls can get free attention from desperate guys wanting to fuck them. Contrary to /r9k/ bitter betamale belief, girls are very sceptical about meeting random guys from the internet and you'd have to be making her wetter than the Niagara falls to get past that basic biological defence. Only the real topdog alphamales will have any success there.

But really Tinder and hookup culture is degenerate so what the fuck are you even doing there? I'd think someone on Holla Forums would be against casual sex.

Fuck off Trad Grace you mentally ill piece of shit.

Brah, women just ride top 10 percent cock unless they're superhorny and willing to go for less. This is called hypergamy.
So if you look like top 10 percent then tinder is a pool of pussy to swim in. If not then the responses are much, much lower. For most men the only thing they can provide to women on tinder is stroking their e-clits to boost their self-esteem.

Nobody gives a fuck you shill.

That's bullshit but probably true in the case of online dating where you can slut without limits. If we completely got rid of slut shaming that would probably be true in real life aswell.

We need to make slut shaming stronger again, sex should only be tolerated within commited relationships.

It's probably just down to your pics then. Get a friend/relative to take some normal looking beach/pool/summer BBQ or general athletic ones. Tinder is fucked because even subpar women get lots of attention from very fit and attractive dudes on there because it requires so little effort. Any attractive woman on there easily has 100+ fit-looking dudes to choose from.

Maybe they are not the idiots and losers kek

Well, what's the alternative?

I'm inclined to agree, but I've observed many women I know personally even meet faggy-looking skinnyfat numales with gay sounding profiles (I'm talking heart emoticons and 13-year old girl style writing here).

I would love nothing more than to find a decent white woman and have a normal family with her. Unfortunately I live in a completely pozzed liberal shithole so practically all attractive white women I see are huge sluts. My options are basically daily faps, nofap or hookup degeneracy. Tried first 2, they suck, want to try last one now.

Again, I see tons of women ride sub-par cock. 10/10s who ride 7/10 cock. 8/10s who ride 6/10 cock. 9/10s who ride 6/10 cock because he has game.

I get that the best women will take work, but how can decent women be just as hard? They're on fucking Tinder posting bikini photos ffs, they're cock hungry sluts anyway. Is the woman in OP seriously going to demand nothing but the top 10%? She invited some fat handyman with a gut over, which is way more than what I'm getting.

This sounds like a really gay thing to do. Granted I've never done it. Not that I have any friends or relatives who live near me either.

What's a good photo look like anyway? I feel like I just have no idea what women want to see in terms of facial expression, angle, environment, clothes (or lack thereof I suppose). Sorry, turboautist here.

Because when they look decent they don't have to settle for anything less than what they see as perfection.

This isn't like traditional dating like even in clubs, this is online/phoneapp dating where you essentially put the goods on display with the expectation that you're mostly looking for a quick fuck.

The woman from the Post probably is expecting that top 10% and will pass on anything that isn't. She's probably pissed that no one with chiseled abs wants to deal with her.

I think a lot of women basically sleep around like gay men now. The sex is easy to come by so they can do it whenever they want and so they divide their dating life between actual dates and one night stands. With the actual dates they get with a guy that'll take them out somewhere nice so they can enjoy free nights on the town, whereas when they want to get hot and heavy they get with the hot looking guy.

It's what people with nicer photos have done. May seem weird, but it's the only way to get a decent shot.

A good photo has you looking normal.

Usually this means it needs to be taken from a distance by a camera that you are not holding, otherwise the image ends up slightly distorted and can look forced. So even if a posed photo is forced, it still looks better than something you tried doing yourself.

If it's a friend just tell them you're trying to get laid on Tinder. That's pretty much what I did, and aside from some banter they were fine with helping. If you're embarrassed make up some story about why you need pictures. If you want a gym pic, say you need it for a form check or progress photos or something.

You can always do some pics where you're not looking directly at the camera or wearing sunglasses if you have murder face most of the time. Best place to get advice is to read the Tinder threads over at BB Misc -→ forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164062221

My thinking was that there are still a lot of gorgeous women on these sites. If I was a top 10% Chad with chiseled abs like you mention, I wouldn't settle for basic sluts like your pic and certainly not OP. Sure, there will be the occasional time when all your better women are out of town or something, and you got a shit stack from Tinder, and you're just looking for a quick lay so you'll settle. Or maybe you're just slumming.

Point is there aren't that many top 10% men in the world, and a lot of them aren't even on Tinder. If this theory is true, the top men will be drowning in zero effort top quality pussy - they won't have time left for these average sluts. Ones like OP have no chance. So all these women that are decent but not 10/10s must be sitting around being frustrated with shit matches (except I should at least be one of the shit matches according to this, but I'm not) most of the time, and occasionally getting lucky with a Chad down on his luck.

What you say makes sense too, however. Hard for me to tell which it is.

Hell, guess it's time to get friends then. Granted all my photos were taken by someone else, but they're more silly/funny photos and not very suggestive. I guess I should try for sexier poses.

The problem I have is, not being attracted to men I can't really tell what's attractive to women, especially degenerate sluts. I could make a fake girl profile and crib from others, but I won't know who actually is getting some, and who is a chump like me mass messaging everybody. If I could see what the people who are successful look like, that would solve my problem, but I haven't figured out a way to do that. PUA blogs have a vested interest in embellishing their own success so I don't trust them, the OKC blog posts on photos only really help not take bottom 30% photos, they're useless for top 10% photos.

Thanks for the link, looks helpful. Good tip for gym pics too, thanks.

Subby?

The top 10% of men aren't all marrying the women on tinder, they're just pumping and dumping, which many of those women are fine with.

This is what people are complaining about on a regular basis when it comes to modern dating with women, that most women seem to flock to that top 10% and ignore the rest.

And many of those women are not frustrated about their dating because often the shitty looking ones even can get with a guy that would objectively be seen as out of their league.

Part of this probably comes from women having a lower sex drive than men, so a guy could sleep with a different woman every night versus women just wanting to sleep with a guy once a week.

You could think of this though as the 10/10 guys may get with the 7-10/10 women, while the 9/10 guys get with the 6-9/10 women, while the 8/10 guys get with 5-8/10 women, and so on. You usually find men have to be offering dramatically more to a matchup (in terms of attractiveness) to get to sleep with them.

Though again, with dating it's completely different as women want a guy with money that can pay to take them out and if they were going to be in a relationship then the guy would have to be able to support the two of them to a large extent. I actually find it a little disheartening just hearing from so many women about how this is the case with them and it makes me all the happier I'm gay and don't have to deal with that mess.

I'd say something that makes you look in shape and/or stylish. Which is partly why getting someone else to take a picture can be helpful. When you do a selfie it can seem like you're just taking something at an angle to not look chubby or things look distorted like a funhouse mirror. So get some well fit (or tight fitting) clothes and have a picture of yourself done maybe just out in a park.

Getting a picture taken inside can look a little depressing, so natural light is a plus.

wew

30 years not 20, 27 is not a primetime

>>>/reddit/
see pics

wew

You mean one old Jewish hag?

what?

submissive and traditionally feminine

There may be red pilled multi-culti faggots on Holla Forums but any respectable person would not buy what you are selling friend.

Great image. I wouldn't fuck her with your cock.

The only thing notable to me about this article is that she's a washed up old hag who openly boasts to the media that she's a whore with zero value. Not sure if I'm surprised or not.

When I say in shape or stylish I mean to suggest wearing something like a t-shirt or gym outfit would work out poorly as it just makes you look a bit like a slob.

You'd want something like pic related, but likely set outdoors so you look outgoing, show that you're in decent shape, and not a slob.

Fuck I don't know, be lucky I guess? I met my gf through university which usually is a big red flag but she was one of the good gems. She isn't perfect like a 50s housewife stereotype but she's a sweet woman who doesn't drink/slut and is feminine, that's good enough for me.

You'll just have to meet girls like people did back in the days, through friends and family, events, school and work. Don't be afraid to approach women you find attractive. This way you will still mostly encounter sluts/trash women but atleast there's a chance of meeting someone half-decent. On Tinder you're guaranteed to only meet the worst type of women.

No, as in a price list whores.

Hey man, no offense, but I don't want to fuck your girl. I want to fuck easy sluts.

What a fucking whore.

you mean the biggest sluts in human history?

kill yourself

Any concerns about men-women relationships made by men are always lamers complaining.

This view has to shift. Before that, I will shut up and only contribute statistical facts about this thing.

E.g. Women studying dental medicine and then quitting. This is a hard problem with hard consequences. Betafucks doing chores have to wait. I rather have good teeth in a world with tinder.

how so?