When you see it…

When you see it…

The guy hiding behind the plants?

I think OP is trying to show us how this person is getting dirt from the heel of their yucky dirty shoe all over their skirt, what a waste.

Nevermind, I found the real problem, that person in the background has no color on their school patch symbol thing. What is the world coming to?

Oh shit. There is nothing but whiteness outside.

WTF
what is wrong with the girl on the left's eyes?

Byakugan?

i know what it is!

the girl on the left is eating a sundae while there's still a plate of fries on the table

how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat

The fries remain untouched while half her drink is already gone, I see it alright- I see that she's a fucking pleb

The girl has fries and a sundae, but she's not taking advantage of the glorious opportunity to dip them and enjoy a sweet, salty snack.

It sounds really disgusting if you think about it, but in practice it tastes fucking grand.

White panties with black socks? Absolutely disgusting!

The girl has a dick. Where's my prize?

I'm wondering if OP is lame enough to have that as what he's talking about or if there actually is something else more surprising that we're all missing. At least spotted something that isn't the obvious focal point of the image.

btw I hate gay shit. unless there's something actually hidden in this image OP should kill self

Girls don't have dicks, user. You're thinking of boys.

Is that Kashimashi? Looks like Kashimashi. I like that anime, very cute. I wish aliens would turn me into a cute schoolgirl… ah well.

Yeah user, don't be a hetero-normative cismale oppressor. It's super not cool, and you'll never get any boypussy or girldick with that attitude.

it's not gay if it's a girly dick ~

i'm sure he'll get his turn in the butt next