Recent shill epidemic

Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in shills and [email protected]/* */ faggotry ever since we started looking into the Clinton Foundation?

How do we deal with this epidemic?

They're getting more clever, too. Less outright stating their D&C topic and more subtly sliding it into conversation, knowing people will take bait.

pure coincidence go- I mean guy. these are clearly your own posters disagreeing with the blatant lies being said in this forum

Yeah but we also get retards who outright threaten everyone saying that we're fucked with the wrong people and we're all going on some super bad list.

Are they hiring different shill groups?

No and I don't got the full story since the 2nd pic of the FBI poster didn't load for me.

There are most definitely shills around. More than I'd liked to believe before, and the number is definitely increasing. I guess some people are actually doing something right here after all. Shills aren't too big of an issue so long as the mods stay on top of things, though. The bigger issue is the posters themselves.

What do I mean by this? There's a sense of paranoia prevalent across the board. Anyone you're talking to could be a shill. That, or nobody is. Those are the two options you see most people representing. Working under either forms of logic will not work. Behave as your normally would to all posts, and keep things on topic. If a person is derailing a thread, don't respond to them. Keep on topic. If the topic at hand is irrelevant, let the thread slide down. All you're doing is adding to the fog of the real shills working to slide threads.

The board also has an extreme form of ADD. If a post draws on longer than a few seconds, it gets blatantly ignored in favor of short comments, jokes, or even memes in the worst of circumstances. Discussion as a whole is almost dead, to the point that even Holla Forums holds more civil conversations half the time. You can call somebody a faggot for being a faggot, yes. But that's not the end of it. You still need to back up your point. You still need to show that you know what you're talking about. I'm not going to claim everything was just peachy in 2014, but it's definitely gone downhill.

The other major thing that needs to be dealt with is semantics. Everyone likes to argue semantics. People read a post, identify one thing they disagree with, and then hammer it in while ignoring everything else entirely, often including the main point.

The biggest distracting factor is probably the meme-worshiping retards, but I suppose that's just what we have to deal with.

You gotta learn to passively ignore those faggots.

Are you imagining that anime girl saying whatever you just typed? fucking loser.

Nice slide thread, OP, you're one of them you know?

Very straight-to-the-point posts that is in a way depressing considering how simple it is and hasn't been addressed yet.

This has been steadily increasing for the past year.
This place was a splinter of a ruined 4chan/pol/.

Over time it's become apparent through our information digging, collaboration and some seriously talented propagandists, that Holla Forums/pol/ is much more than 4chan's ever was.

This place is a threat to those who spin the narrative and so they're trying to control us, distract us and divide us.

And finally, to do that on the internet you need an army of shills.

But you can't stop memes.

wew lad

Yes, and it's about to get way worse now that McCollough accidentally leaked that either President Obama is directly and personally withholding Hillary's Emails or an actual no shit shadow organization with more effective authority than the executive branch exists. And that either option has the power to classify something so secret that no law or person or power can force them to present it if they chose not to do so.

some retarded japanese designed girl. same shit different stink.

ばか

No user, I'm obviously imagining myself as a reclining dog. Get your facts straight before you say something stupid, like bitching about reaction images on an imageboard. Also? Thanks for proving my points about single-focus argumentation.

You also bring up another cancerous concept - that of the slide thread. Slide threads exist to bump certain topics off of the catalog. But do you want to know what's interesting about relevant topics? They can be made into a sticky. They can be bumped up until they hit the bump-lock, and a new thread can be made if they fall off. Threads cannot be slid in any reasonable manner on Holla Forums, especially with a bump limit as high as this one. Complaining about a thread being a slide thread is a meme, and one which shills have adopted in the same way they might us JIDF or anything else. It's a tactic to "fit in" with the user-base and disguise themselves as "one of us" when posting.

The best tactic to deal with actual sliding and shilling is to stay on topic. This is "Holla Forums - Politically Incorrect", the board to discuss news and politics. It is not "Holla Forums - Trump 2016", "Holla Forums - Frog Memes", "Holla Forums - Gas Stoves", "Holla Forums - Anime" or "Holla Forums - Religion". Other topics can come up, but they are meant to be a secondary thing that shows up in discussion. All of this Clinton stuff? This is relevant. This is important. This is what we should be focusing on. The same goes for all other cover-ups, information blackouts, or distraction tactics used to put a veil over the outside world.

Unfortunately, as much good as the board does, this is contained to a small percentage of the people with maybe a handful of worthwhile threads on the catalog on any given day. People coming on here in its current state aren't going to be drawn in like they were in the past. They're going to see it, look at a bunch of meme-spouting children who can't even argue their beliefs eloquently, and walk away. It's not reflective of the whole board. There are people on here who actually know about politics, who have read into and studied the topic, can point out the data on topics like the Holocaust, and who live successful lives off of the board. But those aren't the people who someone sees coming in. Instead, they see a wall of blue names calling out every thread as a shill thread, while the real shills systematically disrupt the threads that remain.

Welcome to the CURRENT YEAR of Hell.

Baby give me that sauce

Uh its multiple retarded groups trying to kill Holla Forums, plus alphabet agencies and hilldog shills working towards the similar aim of butchering Holla Forums and cutting it up to manageable bits.

it doesn't matter if they work together or not, they are here to destroy Holla Forums and take the conversation where they can record it more completely.

Not all d&c is a shill. For example, most of Holla Forums thinks bringing up any doubt in Trump due to his heavy Jewish connections is "shilling"

I'm mainly referring to people who bitch about anime reaction images on an anime imageboard.

>Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in shills and [email protected]/* */ faggotry ever since we started looking into the Clinton Foundation?

No. There don't seem to be any more shills than normal to me and they're just as retarded and ineffective as ever. Are you sure you aren't trying to foment paranoia, OP?

No, when the Jewish connection bought up, people simply say that even if Trump is in deep with them, he is still better than Hillary.

D&C works both sides.

It's currently being processed into many webms here.

I know. It's not really news. They're just being sneakier about it.

Because it is.

The only shill is you and the people who run this board.

Good goy. Keke.

please just call them newfags and move on if you must reply. don't need to edumacate them on how to blend in better

The sooner the US gov falls the better off the world will be. There will never be a true white resistance until we start enduring some real hardships.

Hillary = worse is better.

Good kike, 0.00001 shekels have been deposited in your account and I'm a #HillaryShortbus now :^)

I didn't know we were on /a/. I thought this was Holla Forums - politics, news and current events. Wow.

So anyone who doesn't support Trumpowitz is a kike AND a Killary shortbus supporter? Nice argument LMAO!

Yup.

Asians are all literally born autistic. Should be no surprise to anyone that Holla Forums supports anime.

Kike faggots such as Michael Savage, Matt Drudge, Milo and Lauren Southern are the biggest Trump supporters, does that make them "honorary aryans"? LOL!

They're closer to Aryan than you'll ever be lel

They call em Ashkenazis for a reason.

I've seen newfags and shills say this a lot recently, just filter anyone who says this garbage because they're clearly not from around here.

Well it's gotten worse recently.

Honestly anti-anime shills need to be purged with great prejudice. It might just be the biggest fracture point on Holla Forums

This
There's no reason to get butt-triggered over them. People only even over-post anime pics when they are arguing with an anti-anime shill, to further fuel their anger.

Anime pics have never been a problem on chans, the fact that anyone takes anti-anime posters seriously is what concerns me.

Foreign shills don't use anime girls

(checked)
I will never understand why anybody would get triggered over a smug anime picture on an imageboard, it's like getting upset over spurdo being posted on ylilauta, it's the most ridiculous shit ever

Don't say that
Now they're gonna blend in more and start posting anime girls
We can't feed them the right info like this guy

What is it about cute little anime girls that bothers people so much?

Do they have no soul?

You're right

Too tired to read entire thread, but consider the following:

They have 0 collection of images.
Either they'll post something they picked up in the last couple days, or something they just googled.
They aren't even channers in any capacity, and never have been.

Haha gotta love it though. That used to scare people out of saying the worst shit. Now with all the blatant "Shillary," no one cares. They're losing their information grip.

Things are looking better, but we still haven't won until they're all hanging.

Now the real shills are here
It's not just Holla Forums
It's not just Holla Forums
It's not just angsty niggers promoting racemixing
Now the jews have us in their sights.

The JIDF is here.
We've been cited on media way too many times now. It's becoming less fringe.

THE TIME TO HOLD OUR BELIEFS CLOSE, THIS IS WHEN YOUR PATIENCE AND STRENGHTH IS TESTED

Oh wait don't the Clinton's largely operate on intimidation and murder?

you realize that bitching about D+C shills wastes posts on creating new memes and planning ways to get our message out there, right? Just fucking ignore them. By the number of posts that respond to shills shutting them down, it's obvious most here can recognize a shill when they see one.

yep. we need more shit like this.

bump because of a all the slide threads

MODS YOU NEED TO FIGHT BACK