Almost okay at playing guitar, but passionate about it

Do you think she's happy?

She just realized how the music industry promotes and sensationalizes women. Better she learn it on her own rather than find out when she has signed a contract somewhere

I mean look at Nicki Minaj or Mariah Carey. Would have ended up absolutely NOWHERE without sexual teasing in their image

Even girls like Taylor Swift and a fucking ex-Disney star Selena Gomez needed to sex-ify their image to compete in the music market

That's all you need to know right there

Don't get me wrong… totally dig hot chicks and big tits, but it turns me off seeing these girls try to showcase their musical talent only to allow their assets to divert attention away from their performance. It's like they think the only way they'll be accepted is if they objective themselves. It's sad, really. Kind of like gamergirl streamers that show tits while they jump on goombas

One of my favs. Don't know own why it has so many downvotes

Gave me feels

what does tonedeafness have to do with being able to play guitar? if you want to do improvization and be tonal instead of memorizing the scales you're going to use beforehand, then i guess this would matter…?

nope she's clearly popular because 100K Holla Forums users found a millenial that plays their music among a sea of degeneracy

how many artists do that? the top 10 popstars of the last 5 years? who cares

Maybe it's just that how she plays sounds so different from the original songs, I don't know. Either way she's still hot as fuck.

I wonder how old she is, she seems extremely young in the pre-cleavage videos.

Reminds me of my cousin

Its stacey cunts like her and normalfags watching the videos that water down what real musicians do. Any musicfag, or even a normal guitarist knows how shit it is to never be recognized, but thank god the fucking gay kid can play the four chords of wonderwall. fuck off.

Damn, she's really embracing the whore aesthetic.

She used to look so innocent…

Of course. She has figured out how to exploit the only thing that gives women any worth, the warm, moist hole between her legs and the big sacs of fat on her chest.

The happiness will last until she's about 35 or so, and her looks head south. Most women are smart enough to settle down and squirt out a couple of kids by then, however, so she'll have a guy she can divorce and sue for alimony and child support while she fucks randoms she meets online to try to chase the self-esteem she once felt about her face and body.

How do you explain artists like Adele then for example?
Youtube makes it easier than ever to reach the top if you have true talent.
Sexual teasing helps but isn't necessary.

What worries me is that the 90s/00s Eurodance/Britpop/Rock mainstream is slowly pushed out of relevance by shitty electronic music and degenerate nigger noise. Fucking genZ ruins everything, even music.

Lots of ice cream and cheeseburgers.

Oh, did you mean her popularity?

A better example would be Meghan Trainor. It takes a hell of a lot of corsetting, costuming and lighting to make her look like she couldn't be a body double for Chris Farley. And, accordingly, her career is going nowhere unless her coke habit allows her to shed some more weight and maybe get a waistline that doesn't require industrial steel bindings to achieve.

My sides have left orbit

Thant's disgusting.

Depends on how much she wants to get into the music business, pop music have been more about looks than talent since before Elvis.

Talent can trump looks but it's much more common for looks to win out.