WA thread

Ive been living the chan life for yeeeaaars and I never see Washington mentioned besides people saying how shit it is.
I feel like in order for Holla Forums to strenghten we need to establish communities in the states and countries.

TLDR: Who is washington here and could you please describe to me how happy you are with your location/setting

My friend group is decently sized but if you live in this state and feel alone, come at me. like minds are everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CLVi3#30%
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too many americans already, hijacking your thread to reach out to any hue hue pol around.

Any BRpol living on state of Rio, come in, maybe exchange email address.

Hijacked by who? The air?
I'm trying to say there is good places in WA with no cultural enrichment bound to them.
But if there is no Washingtonfags on 8ch i might go back to half chan to look for them. This thread should at least be used for what you just posted.
We can meme magic all day but we need to become more physical. We need to gather in person, gather in numbers. If antifa and the like can physically assemble I dont know why we never do

I hope you're talking about the state faggot, anyways I generally like it here, my only gripe is the fuck tons of liberals that live near me.

Yes I am, do you live west side or east?
West here, grays harbor county lots of conservatives in my town

We had a huge thread a few months ago

I like Kitsap county, despite the proximity to Seattle and the Navy fags everywhere

Tacoma is going to become a refuge for Syrian refugees goy, I hope ya'll are ready.

Oh I didn't see it but idk man if you ever need to relocate your always welcome in elma/montesano/mccleary

fuck tacoma dude my best freind grew up there and niggers shot up his playground constantly.

Seattlefag reporting in. It's pretty bad but at least we aren't San Francisco or Portland. Yet. I know there's gotta be other redpilled people in this city, but fuck if I don't see and hear some shit on a daily basis that just makes me lose faith. Eventually I want to save up enough money to buy some farmland on the east side of the mountains, but that's a long way off and for now I'm just gonna have to keep putting up with retards babbling about how great Sweden is and how we should be more like them and how Lenin dindu nuffin.

Dude just
why the hell are you in shitville?
Come to a small town my dude, it is safe here

Seattlefag also reporting. It's pozzed as hell but I enjoy it. It's kind of a thrill to be full on 1488 in secret around a sea of faggots and shitskins.

My job is cool and my rent is reasonable, I'll probably be here a while. My wife and I want to have a kid soon though, which would preclude us living in pozville, might move back to the South.

Politics aside the Pacific Northwest is gorgeous, I love it.

You can say that again my man,
I'm glad you're doing good,
the best thing you can ever do for your family is get your own land.
I havent been to seattle since emo was cool so I dont even know what the wildlife look like, I can only imagine

Anyways, I'm getting off awhile, I'll be back later and if any WA fags would like to discuss the possibility of standing together physically I will be back, I strongly believe we need to stop acting like ghosts and start sticking in groups just in case the horde comes here

Good job getting in a ON Senator, I'm still in my cucked state

Tell me about Bellingham, fam.

Would be interested in this

archive.is/CLVi3#30%

Fuck off datamining faggot.

I used to live in the san juans….but am moving back to olympic peninsula soon.

Washington is a great place, just stay away from the cities which is way easier than most people realize…issaquah is a nice escape from seattle too.

You're in the new home land hail victory! Just sit tight user and buy a few guns.

Edmond's here

Enjoying cloudy weather, a bit of rain and a homogenous community.

Working in Everett today, watched a bunch of people for triumph just get notice for layoffs. Corporate companies did a merger and are now sending jobs somewhere else, can't wait for Trump.

Washington is being flooded by fucktards from California and Oregon. Enjoy it while the shittyness is at an easily ignorable level. Because it's not gonna be ignorable for very much longer.

AIGHT i'm back

I hear it's decently well off, not a poor city, but that's all i know hoe, that's all i know hoe

Datamining? I'm trying to find out if eastern washington is as shit as everyone says it is, never really been there myself

maybe tacoma and seattle but never in elma, this place is packed to the brim with rednecks.

Alright my dude, tell me about your situation a little, are you isolated politically, or what?

I always hear about everett being based, is there a decent amount of trump supporters there?

I live in Bellingham. Ask me anything.

he gets the bellingham hook up

Lynnwood fag here, how's it living in a much nicer city/also being closer to the coast my fellow Holla Forumsack?

different user.
live in on the Key Pen.
started working long hours right after highschool, all my highschool friends are painfully degenerate.

So im just workin, stackin silver, saving to buy a piece of land. It be nice to have a gang/crew/tribe i know i can trust if shit goes south or the spics come north up I5

also
bump for WA thread

Depends on how much you like small towns. I liked Prosser.
Dayton seemed really nice. It's also close to Umatilla National Forest.

Yeah, well me and all my bros are pretty redpilled we all live in elma so how close is key pen to the capitol?

I think small towns are top tier

pretty damn deep, like bout an hour drive.
its almost just as quick to go past if i take Highway 3

agreed

Well we all live about a half hour away, I'll never go to seattle cause fuck seattle, but I'm down to do like a meet up at the olympia mall or some dank place in everett.

agreed fuck seattle

olympia, go bar hopping trigger cunts from Evergreen State.

that place is the most degenerate hippie hellhol in WA, on par with Cap hill

Holy shit dude it's like im talking to myself.
Three of my friends are already down for it lol

im down.
you got tox?

No what is that?

messaging system thats supposedly honeypot and FBI free

ive never seen any evidence to the contrary, but you never know

How badly do the students and university types screw the town up?

How good is the skiing at Bachelor?

What are the family friendly areas? Areas to avoid?

How fashy can a goy be and not get frozen out?

LanternHouse is my user, just made it

Vancouver here, absofuckinglutely happy. I can troll Portlanders without having to live in their shitty gang ridden city.

Just happy to know you dont live in that mess of degeneracy

Our infrastructure is better and we have less antifaggots than you do. Our mayday marches are just a few hundred dumbasses compared to your thousand anarchists burning down stores. What the fuck do you actually have to show for your city?

678F8D93F3DD84DD08500A5A22B631E9C6C4E2BC6BB708B5504A64755F2C884BF00681AE59C3

you find people by tox ID (that shit above), hit the plus button lower left, copy and paste

check'd

here is mine

791F142C69263EDB4C5A282160834498C652CDBC5FD48901DA9A7DC8EA4933758DE85ADB0EC8

one last bump for the night, if any anons are in the area feel free to contact me

we need someone to watch each others back when SHTF

Does anyone know where I can buy that flag?

EWash here. Leavenworth is a Bavarian paradise.

So far, yes. I actually had a conversation just now about political correctness and how horrible it is. And I did not drive the conversation! It's like a IRL Holla Forums at times.

It's great! Dicks cheeseburger is close, Rusty pelican is great! Down town is always so alive!

enjoy being beachfront Arizona property in about a year.

i'm the user from , nah I'm not politically isolated I've got some friends that are red pilled as well,

It's a great place to live.

Fair amount of poz, but nothing that can't be overlooked. Also, you don't have to be a liberal, but if you move here please don't bring shit midwest or southern culture here. And if your from California, leave your shit narcissism there, too.

>>>/soc/

right now the only way is straight from the party or have it made.

aw ye Dick's is great bro. I try and eat there whenever I'm near the area.

well if you live near the capitol and are interested in reaching out to other Holla Forumss you can hmu on Tox

just add this id

1. Not very badly. We had a riot once after a bunch of freshman got pissed off because the cops busted a party with underage drinking. They started uprooting stop signs and damaging cars. The police showed up in full riot gear, tossing tear gas at everyone, making some arrests, and generally not being pansy as bitches about anything. And these are police that are normally rather friendly folks that you can easily strike up a conversation with.

Other than that event though, the town is relatively mellow. College students are too stoned to cause problems. There are some SJWs on campus, but they're not too horrible… yet. Worst we've had is campus cancelled because someone maybe might have made racially motivated threats at the ASB president.

2. You mean Baker? I don't ski, so I don't know. I know that a number of people here drive up to Canada for skiing. That said, Mt. Baker can get some decent snow.

3. Avoid Texas street, most places are family friendly, the suburbs around Lake Whatcom are generally full of nice, middle class people.

4. Fashy? Err… I would not recommend revealing your power level too much here. There are some Trump supporters here, but they are relatively uncommon, and usually rather Christian.

Yesterday was a fail, I never saw anyone and it sucked dick,
I would much rather meet in elma next time.