So what was the highlight of her "career"?

So what was the highlight of her "career"?

Her body's already a wreck too, she wouldn't even have to worry about that. Now she'll spend the rest of her life talking about how much she doesn't regret it.

How can you live life to the fullest without kids? I approve of less kikes but I don't understand the logic here, getting kids is one of the most transformative and greatest experience a person can have.

That's the first sign. They start justifying it to others.
In a year or two get ready for her to meltdown. She's probably already crying herself to sleep.

I felt compelled to post this.

I want you to impregnate and breed me.txt

Just… Why?

TOPKEK
What a board.

I'm glad Sarah Silverman is a genetic dead end. If there's anyone in the world I wouldn't want reproducing, it would be her.

Many of these liberals would have been sane normal people 100 years ago. Many smart people are being turned into genetic dead ends because of modernity and civilization.

I support Sarah and all other Jewesses forgoing motherhood!

#NoMoreJewishBabies

Hot

I find this picture particularly infuriating and I'm not sure why, because she's most certainly done worse in public.

Now, can we impregnate all women so they'll leave their current careers and let men fix America finally?

Eeeewww

Those dune-coon genes never quite go away.

Druid and germans also have hairy places
Britcunts have even hairy necks, let alone the french
But i agree, the arabs are something else

Why not the refrigerator body?

Because she looks foul, and there she is, on a red carpet, about to go and rub elbows with the 'elite' of her industry. And you know it's a low-risk move for her. Everyone there is responding with clapter at her 'funny' pose, not disgust at how unladylike she is.

It's equivalent to giving you the middle finger and saying, "I'm not funny, I'm not classy, but I am held in greater esteem by the wealthy and powerful than you are. Fuck you."

Oh boy, thank god there's no baby stopping her from living her life to the fullest like that!

wtf i want jews to procreate now

ummm guys?

I don't think the tried and true test will work on jews. They can change their gender like a worm.

We should send her thank-you notes for not reproducing.

Daily reminder she's an out of touch old jew who sucks at stand-up.

I genuinely find her hairy arms arousing.

The only thing she was decent in was that two part Voyager episode, 21 years ago.

top kek
Your history knowledge needs a little touch-up.

Also, am I the only one on this site who finds the thought of reproducing retarded? I can't be the only one.

Literally the only movie I even know her from is School of Rock, and I'm not entirely sure that was her in it.

When she made a great punchline for Cartman.

*When her career gave Matt&Trey a great joke to riff about.

t. illiterate moron

Despite what your animus tell you, women do have body hair, user.
Sadly she's a dark haired dune coon so it looks like a gorilla.

it's her.

yes, but they're supposed to shave them

No, there are plenty of homosexuals on this site.
There's even one on /k/ that gets especially mad about reproduction.

Where she gets punched in the face in The Way of the Gun.

Meh, maybe the jews got to me. I hate people so much that I just don't want to do it.

You and that kike cuck I suppose, also some fags.

I know that feel too, good user. Even though we may have faggots on this chan at least they have the decency to keep that shit to the proper board, unlike all these /ledgypol/ retards still thinking its current year.

dont be shortsighted.

she can influence far more young minds being a degenerate jew celeb. Why settle for corrupting a handful of minors as a mother when you can spew your filth on a global scale?

Why do you think they're always trying to shutdown people and infiltrate sites with a message countering their own?

Reach matters.

Kikes were never sane.

Yep, you sure did choose the fullest life there you selfish cunt.

her episode of Star Trek Voyager

Good opinion.

It figures that acting like an indignant fucking child would be it. Judaism is a mental illness.

i want to cum inside vanelopes candy cunny

Look at how disgusting her hair is. I won't even get into her body or face, just her hair. Imagine touching that, running your hand through it, or most intimately, giving her a headpat. It'd be fucking disgusting. I imagine it would be like patting a head covered in really long pubic hair. You can see in that other picture posted that even at an awards ceremony she can barely control it. A minor amount of physicality and it goes everywhere. I'm always confused when people talk about how attractive Israeli/Jewish girls are, like really? You have to wash any part of their hair that touches you because its just fucking greasy. The only hair most disgusting than that is nigger hair, so bravo Jews, you managed to be slightly less disgusting than niggers.

>>>Holla Forums

Seems Silverman's ex just recently had his first child.

So she's probably a tad emotional over the fact that she's an aging spinster.

Kimmel is having kids too

If you ever watched any of her standup it was just about her speaking softly and looking pretty. There was never anything even pretending to be comedy there.

>not wanting to put a bun in that oven, and then putting them both in an oven

shut up silly goy our eshet hai'il is a very funnt bed wetter VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

She was completely nude in some movie and had a hairy jew bush. Might as well post the screen caps.

Not intentionally, but one can find amusement in their childish tantrums.

Aubrey Plaza destroyed her. She's just mad a funnier cuter gentile took her to town.

You can't really, tbh. I'd feel like you wouldn't have as much of a legacy.

I'm fine with her not spreading her degeneracy onto her children though

Definitely this, nothing else Sarah Silverman has done has brought as much joy to this many people as that scene.

…Just like Jennifer Aniston

I wonder what daddy Trump thinks about her. Should we ask him guys? Id like to have an opinion on her but i need to know what daddy Trump thinks before I can form one…

kek

God, you suck at this.

I need this. Sarah "Shoah My Butthole, Goy Fan of the Klan" Silverman is pretty hot for a degenerate kike.

CUCK DETECTED!

Why do I suck libcuck? Because I want to know how Trump feels about her before I am willing to form an opinion? What are you, some kind of SJW cuck? I never perform a decisive action until I have gotten the blessing of the holy Don, God Emporer of the universe as we know it.

Everything that I do in my life is done with the approval of my God emporer and kek. If that's too much for you to handle just fuck off back to reddit. You fucking CUCK!

8 MORE YEARS!

8 MORE YEARS!

8 MORE YEARS!

SJW LIBCUCKS BTFO!

tbh

Very fridge, any shots of her ass?

Not even trying, huh?

Hot.

see

8 MORE YEARS!

Which must really make you upset, Truthseeker.

seems so

while i don't plan to have kids or anything, it is how our race will survive and evolve.

Trurhseeker is a triggered CUCK and so are you! Did I trigger you hard? 8 MORE YEARS!

YOU FUCKING CUCK!

reminds me of when she went on his show after their breakup. The desperation could be smelled through the screen.

Uh oh!
Someone's running dry!

Actually it's only 191 weeks and 6 days until there is another presidential election. At which point Yeezus will be our next president.

She made the right choice.