VOX LINKED TO 8POL

VOX LINKED TO 8POL

Vox linked to 8pol in the context of Trump's "anti-semetic" tweets.

Vox readers are now lurking.

What do you want them to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/7/7/12116242/trump-frozen-antisemitic-meme-clinton
archive.is/ph8Cy
archive.is/YCR12
archive.is/agoqo
archive.is/vqlIC
archive.is/SFC2e
archive.is/XkqZ1
archive.is/Bv4v3
archive.is/2a7wY
youtube.com/watch?v=ox7x9Zm06rI
twitter.com/danengber/status/578939682144317440
archive.is/38bYn
s2b20blog.mukyou.com/vox-media-founders-held-a-lecture-for-microsoft-on-how-to-use-blogging-for-propaganda/
archive.is/HOdau
legalinsurrection.com/2016/02/vox-dont-know-much-bout-middle-east-history/
archive.is/GdCRB
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2r49ym/vox_medias_ethics_statement_is_so_important_that/
archive.is/FyTPU
archive.is/HAQmU
fair.org/home/voxs-puff-piece-on-goldman-sachs-doesnt-reveal-goldman-sponsors-vox/
archive.is/FQyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s
twitter.com/t_golshan
softserve.8ch.net/account/login/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vox.com/2016/7/7/12116242/trump-frozen-antisemitic-meme-clinton

They need to change their name.
When ever they are referenced, all i think of is "Vox Day." Who is a pretty based Indian.

We are neither "alt-right" nor a "forum".

it didnt even start here

we aren't a forum?

It's all the time now. Have you prepared the escape shuttles yet?

Sage for not archiving the article.

archive.is/ph8Cy

no, Holla Forums
why don't you fuck off?

They can't even get the discription right. Obviously this place is a mongolian bazar for chinese art trading.

Let's leave the trading for the merchants. we do it for free.

General quarters, general quarters. rig for silent running.

Wow, just wow…

You sick fucks are so racist.

We will never reach the amount of influx that cuckchan had, because the highest amount is still absorbed by them and plebbit. We only get a small number we can manage to redpill without crashing this board with no survivors.

but Holla Forums is being mentioned in major news such as FOX, TIMES & now VOX, Holla Forums is already subverted to death will all this trumpcuck shit and pro-poz cucks.

Exactly!

That's part of the plan, they're trying to saturate us and set us up as the bogeyman similar to GamerGate. This time they're being preemptive instead of waiting for a even larger scandal I guess.

Wow this is literally the most ridiculous forum I've ever seen. People actually believe this stuff?

Indian, pssh, doesn't he only have a few drops more of Injun blood than Elizabeth Warren pretends to have? Does anyone have a picture of him, I wanna see how Injun this son of a squaw actually is.

Correct the Record shills showed up and started turboshitting up the board the moment we started in on Clinton Foundation stuff

normies aren't going to come here because of a fucking Ezra Klein's Vox(TM) article, that shit barely gets read by normies at all

This is an image board, a forum is totally different type of setup.

We got a cheeky user here.
Nice dubs.

>Disney's Frozen is an anti-semetic meme generated by the alt-right on 8/pol/

This passes for serious journalism these days?

fuck off, vox

to be fair it's read by "journalists" so the shit they spew shows up everywhere, but you're not going to see trickle-down clickbait include Holla Forums links

So is every western nation, does that mean we run and hide, or do we fight? This is our turf, our rightful clay.

Naw, we're a Burmese Weaving Center.

So what do you racists do all day? -_-

I thought it started somewhere else, entered halfchan, then the greater twittersphere

Holla Forums didn't see the meme until after it had already become controversial (which it's not)

you made a funny

Incorrect, we're a Singaporean Macramé Concern.

Mic's Anthony Smith was blatantly wrong and I told him so, the image first appeared on the completely unrelated Twitter account on June 15th and here June 22nd, the Twitter is clearly not an anti-Semitic Twitter because it also had memes comparing Hillary to Hitler, which we would never do.

Phony reporting that only retards who swallow spoonfed infotainment would believe.

dumb fucking shills, all this means is MORE REDPILLS TO DISTRIBUTE
SHOW EVERY NORMIE THAT COMES HERE HOW FAR THE JEWISH ARM REACHES

is it more likely they change us or we change them?

Kek I don't even care about them linking, just was frustrated that they did not have a comment section to red pill on.

(((((((Tara Golshan)))))))

This Holla Forums board is so racist. I thought 4chan was bad but this is just disgusting. How can you people believe stuff like this in the year 2016?

BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT MATTER. WHEN A POLICE OFFICER KILLS A NIGGER, REGARDLESS OF HOW AND WHY; HE IS DOING THE WORLD A FAVOR.

What the fuck are you doing here?

You just make me laugh

at you

BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER
THEY ARE WORTH LESS THAN FECAL MATTER
BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER
BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER
BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

I was about to post that.

1/5 ramp it up m8.

Alt-Right is a codeword for uncucked.

>>>Holla Forums

alt-right is for alt-kikes.

Timestamp or you are not from vox.

Hi Ezra! There's a rope waiting for you. Better get that El Al ticket reservation before it's too late.

Because its not 2015 any more. This year is ours.

We're not the "alt-right", we're the New Right.

Lurk for awhile before posting, or you will be mocked relentlessly.

If being called a faggot doesn't bother you because you are confident in your ideas and prepared to back them up with facts and logic, you'll fit right in.

Hi vox user.

Alt-right = cuckservatives.

Alt-right is a created group meant from creation to be controlled op. It's liberals masquerading as conservatives. Not the same as RINOs though like Kasich.

Weak.

It is nonetheless the word which the lamestream media choose to use when they describe us.

Jews don't exist.

(I want to reply to this post)

Are you kidding me? You guys use "f*g" as an insult?

See

Yes user. That is the goal after the holocaust finally happens.

This is some supreme bait.

Fag is a term of endearment here.

Fucking newfags every time.

And they'd be wrong.

Would you be okay if they started labeling us as BLM and saying this was a BLM Hungarian paper fan, long distance group?

I know, it's disgusting. One person even said the "n-word" to me. Wow, just wow.

graphs of the bell-curve on your homepage, really?

That my favorite Touhou is Youmu Konpaku, and I hate the kikes because they're behind the invasion of Iraq, in which a lot of good white men died.

Reminder gore doesn't make normalfags fuck off, loli does.

Shut up nigger.

Pedos GTFO

not lewd enough

I can totally see Terry wearing a MAGA hat

CHANS ARE NOT FORUMS

What are you posting fish for?

Wow as a vegan, I really didn't need to see that. Is this forum also dedicated to catching and killing innocent animals?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user.

b-b-b-but I deleted my collection for no fap

Jews did 9/11
MGToW is for faggots
Coffee is the perfect beverage
Anime is not degenerate
Science is a method, not an answer
Nobody likes niggers. Nobody.

Welcome to the most vile, disgusting place on the internet; the internet's boogeyman.

They aren't "internet forums" but they are forums on the internet.

RACE DOESN'T EXIST
WORLD PEACE NOW

This is all very true.

HEY VOX

IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THE RWDS, I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA

SUCK IT

this

you murderer
you casual

HEIL FUCKING HITLER HANG ALL NIGGERS GAS ALL JEWS RAPE ALL FEMMINISTS TO DEATH WITH TENTACLE MONSTER

What can they do us that we haven't already endured? What has been learned here cannot be unlearned, unless you get brain damage or something.

Which one of you made that fucking thing?

Wow, you guys are legitimately terrible people. I can take name calling, but I draw the line at gore. My wife's son was standing next to me when I clicked on that video. I am officially out, and I'm telling all my friends not to come here.

[delete account and all posts please]

must anons normie-posting always be a thing in these threads?

Ooh, my rabbi used to do this to me all the time~

Shame rethugliKKKlans think it should be illegal :

Eat hotpockets and pray for the impending holocaust.

This is some low-tier bait, goddamn.

Someone actually put their email address in. No one does that ever, unless your address is noko

nice try, but rabbis can't into loli, just into pizza

"Sage" is not an email address, you big silly! :3

Jumped the shark, user

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT WILL SOON
I WISH TO SEE ISRAEL TURNED INTO NUCLEAR GLASS
MURDER ALL NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS WORLDWIDE
HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER
HEIL HITLER

archive.is/YCR12
archive.is/agoqo
archive.is/vqlIC
archive.is/SFC2e
archive.is/XkqZ1

Keep doing what you're doing, Vox. You'll join your buddy Gawker in death, one way, or another.

I want them to know that we're winning!

Is there a longer version on that first one? It ends on a cliffhanger.

Don't know, if any user has it plz post longer version.

CHANOLOGY V2

GET READY FOR THE DECADENCE AGE.

We need more memes with 90s beat em up characters.

First off, go fuck yourself.
archive.is/Bv4v3
archive.is/Bv4v3
archive.is/Bv4v3
archive.is/Bv4v3

Second off, I find it rather extremely funny. I believe this is their new tactic against Holla Forums. In the exchange of sounding like retarded nutjobs in namedropping ancient japanese ricepudding imageboards shitposting smug anime girls, they are somehow hoping that the pay off will be getting more attention to 8/pol/ and thusly attempting to flood it with normies and to drag it under with an utter shit drop in quality as the election draws near and as more shit is heating up.

3rd off, As hilarious and commendable of a tactic attempt as that is, it's rather too easy to spot the ones who haven't been here for a while, and also they will out themselves in moral cuckposting, but also get scared off, or they themselves become redpilled and find themselves unable to go back to their ignorant blue pilled lives.

user, it's not a beat em up, it's a fighting game.

A beat em up is a game like Final Fight or Streets of Rage.

this, so much.

the normies, the msm, every outsider ever….they don't get it. we're not stuck in here with them; they're stuck in here with us.

and either they leave in disgust, never to return, or they take that redpill and embrace that which they once hated.

does anyone else take a perverse kind of glee in knowing that even the most indoctrinated shill must have doubts and second thoughts about doing their "jobs" on Holla Forums? there's gotta be some kind of rotating schedule, otherwise im pretty sure there would be a steady stream of broken chaims and shlomo's wandering out of unmarked office buildings in tel aviv.

I've always called both beat em ups but yeah technically you're right.

erry fucking time
the size of that fucking nose

Trump is a pro at recognizing Jewish facial features.

Reminder

Trump used echoes before echoes were a thing.

Why's the guy next to Trump so poorly photoshopped?

wew

Normies are afraid to touch this evil nazi site with a 10 foot pole. Hell, not even SJWs dare tread here. They just shake their fists at us impotently from the sanctuary of their safe spaces.

So there won't be any foreign hordes flooding in. Nothing came of CNN linking to Holla Forums, nothing will come of this.

Isn't the left being even more racist than us?
It's them who claim that anything to do with a money and corruption has to do with Jews.
We didn't even say anything about the Jews in that picture, normies somehow made the connection with money though.

Why is this such a surprise? There are shills and other agencies that monitor this place like hawks and try to study us and our memes like the fucking bible.

Hell it's no real secret that Hillary has paid shills trying to shill up the board. It's a no-duh brainer that there are agencies and special interests paying for shills to try and slide,D&C and other such with the board.

archive.is/2a7wY

they don't know it yet, but now they can't leave.

Pretty sure Vox linked to fullchan during GG as well.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

nice. we're obviously meming disney back into the antisemitic propaganda-KZ it was when that evil walt guy founded it

fuck off.
the left stole environmentalism and half the social ideas among other shit from the right and perverted them and now you want to hand them over racism?
why?

Reminder that the "star" was tweeted by an anti-hillary account a day before it ever appeared on Holla Forums and the star shape is one of the three star shapes in MSPaint.

There's nothing to link it to antisemitism as it doesn't have the same structure as a star of david (It's filled in) without resorting to Occams razor and other cancer

I'm sorry kamerade, but you understand me wrong. I'm not handing the enemies our ways of doing, I'm simply showing the new Vox people that calling something "racist" shouldn't mean anything, especially not under these bizarre circumstances.

Didn't one of their journalists threaten to kill themselves if FBI don't crackdown on Gamergate?

srry my bad.
I just prefer the more realistic 'humans are inherently xenophobic, get over it'-approach instead of the bad and innacurate 'leftists R da reel nadsis'- meme

BTW it's 'Kamerad' with a big K

How could it ever not be?
The threads themselves are shitpost-bait, and normieposting is the most immediate reaction.

I'd rather they continue making themselves easy modo to spot by denouncing anons here as racists among other shit. It just falls on deaf ears over time and desensitizes normies to the constant "trump/his supporters are racists/nazis/satan/bigots/[adjective/noun]" rhetoric.

well yes, no, dunno.
racist and all the other meaningless 'shutitdown'-buzzwords need to die.
I want to force them to talk about actual politics. about THEIR actual politics. not about how every body else is bad or did something wrong. not about what they are against. I want to force them to go into the details of what they stand for and how they exactly plan to achieve their goals.

do that and half of them (possibly even more) stop being leftists) and those who still are will hang.

EBIC B8 XD

since when is Frozen a meme? and if it were since when is it a Holla Forums meme? wtf?

the twitter guy who made it said he used MSPaint. then pretty sure he deleted his account

they are probably confusing it with ice age chan or have seen morrakius frozen parody.
srry can't embed.
youtube.com/watch?v=ox7x9Zm06rI

STOP CALLING US A FUCKING ALT-RIGHT FORUM

AND GET THE GORE READY

who is this effeminate faggot and why the hell are you posting him?

Old news.
And if normies want to get informed. They better check the Clinton Foundation thread.

cause it's funny and has directly to do with the post i was answering you fag. just watch it.

Seriously though, for any vox readers lurking here go to this thread

and read everything

Slaughter every soft normalfag with honed shitposting.

Same here and the both are completely opposite which is funny. Vox Day is gung-ho genocide the muslims in Europe, while Vox is gung-ho kill all whites.

here here, so true

So feminists really are fighting for equality and not stupidity because dictionary?

Fellate a shotgun m8.

Hello Vox Readers

Many Vox articles are ripped off from Slate
twitter.com/danengber/status/578939682144317440 archive.is/38bYn

Vox Media founders held a lecture for Microsoft on how to use blogging for propaganda
s2b20blog.mukyou.com/vox-media-founders-held-a-lecture-for-microsoft-on-how-to-use-blogging-for-propaganda/ archive.is/HOdau

Vox tried to make a historical video about the Arab-Israeli conflict, and it went about as well as you might expect.
legalinsurrection.com/2016/02/vox-dont-know-much-bout-middle-east-history/ archive.is/GdCRB

Vox Media’s ethics statement is so important that Vox Media makes major changes to it – changes that significantly weaken and blur the line between editorial content and advertisements – without alerting their readership. Instead, they quietly slip them in, unannounced, and leave it up to their readers to stumble onto them by chance.
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2r49ym/vox_medias_ethics_statement_is_so_important_that/ archive.is/FyTPU

Vox's response to the Charlie Hebdo massacre was "Stop asking Muslims to condemn terrorism. It's bigoted and Islamophobic."
archive.is/HAQmU

Vox's Puff Piece on Goldman Sachs Doesn't Reveal Goldman Sponsors Vox
fair.org/home/voxs-puff-piece-on-goldman-sachs-doesnt-reveal-goldman-sponsors-vox/ archive.is/FQyQU

reported, filtered

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s

Yea the only thing any Vox reader would gather from loli is, "wow, on top of everything else Holla Forums is full of pedophiles." …which completely sabotages any jew-wise race realist in real life discussions.

kek

lol yeah he's a regular Chief Running Eagle, he is.

You're right. Race is just a social construct, a euphemism for subspecies. Catch up or shut up.

No. Species.

Why is 8/pol coming up so often in the news, when 4/pol has a much larger user base?

PS: I'm permab& there, so fuck them.

it's the superior quality of the bait that Holla Forums offers

pick your poison:
- everyone who isn't retarded moved here,someone noticed and all the other media is copy/pasting
- the usual blame it on 9gag, plebbit or fullchan- schtick
- they did some research and it turns out that we are really the reason for everything they deem bad
-kek wills it/is trying to gain more followers
-who gives a fuck?

this too

Because 4chan doesn't get shit done anymore

Yes we do.
Bogard is MAGA incarnate.

The heavy shilling came along with the Septemberfags.
This Septemberfaggotry also elevated the Trumpfaggotry to the next level.

It turned fast from civil discussion to "l3 ebin maymay spam xDxD" this time its happning amirite? which was Holla Forums worthy and continues to this day.
I hope those faggots go back to cuckchan when the election cycle is over.

IF YOU'RE READING THIS TARA I HOPE YOU GET GASSED YOU UGLY KIKE

i really don't see a problem.
most will take a quick look and think that everyone who takes us serious, let alone sees us as the final boss of the internet or the source of anything frightening is even more insane than us.
the white noise is a feature m8

SNK KNEW THE MEME FUTURE

Why do you talk like you think you're among friends here? Go back to cuckchan.

This pretty much explains all the trump fags.

You're fucking retarded.

twitter.com/t_golshan

PLEASE HELP TRIGGER THE SHIT OUT OF THIS 3D MERCHANT
FUCK SAKE HER NOSE IS 2/3RDS OF HER FACE

>>>Holla Forums

sorry if you got triggered my lady

that's quite a safe bet in my book

I am a little bit concerned about the publicity we are getting in the last 2 weeks. I have a feeling that this won't end well…..

how do i make a twitter without a phone number?
all my VPNs seem to be flagged and i'm too broke to pay for more.

nothing wrong with having a place of your own to rest and regroup. we stopped pretending that dissenting opinions are welcome a long time ago

gore is normie repellent.

it won't end at all

Hey, any normalfags - if you really want to have fun trolling anons on this
chinese cartoon imageboard for just $5 USD you can buy ads for 24 hours
=> softserve.8ch.net/account/login/

Gore actually works.
Animu retardation from /a/ does not.

why is my ID the same in every thread? Are the mods tracking me somehow?

gore is for amateurs.

We're a Laotian stained glass sculpting assembly.

whoa! how did you get that ID?

I actually made this some time ago

i got it since yesterday no matter the board I post on. This sucks. I reset my router and still same.

u wot m8

cuckpol is purely for shitposting. FullPol is for intelligence gathering and decision making as well the original purpose of expressing our feelings about things we dare not say in public.

You're a newby, aren't you?

More pics of useful/less information.

These are the same faggots that interviewed Sam Hyde over the accusations that he killed Sterling.
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

Theyre another one of those buzzfeed-style "cool hot internet memes explanation" sites that keep an eye on chans and Holla Forums in particular for developing stories.

This became evident when that rubio-microsoft conspiracy happened and these fucks reported on it in less than two hours.

If any of you faggots is reading this I want you to know that youre a waste of fucking flesh and will die unhappy after an unfulfilling life.

Haha thats funny man.

remember kids, be kind when redpilling people here, don't be over the top, and use well respond we'll sourced arguments

and People from vox, and other sites how are now viewing the board, feel free to engage in discussion ask questions, if you feel it necessary make a thread with the title "vox users gather here for Q & A" with pol users

we are always happy to inform people of truth, and help you start your Journey down the down the Rabbit hole, if you encounter someone being rude to you, they are a payed shill trying to scare you, real Holla Forumsacks are the nices people you will ever meat on the net, because they know what its like to be new, and they know what its like to be

you

i didn't want to repel them. i just wanted to make a point.
it's also established practice to spoiler degenerate shit on this board.

That is as a courtesy to regular users. You won't repel normies by be courteous.

being*

the jews are angry

Yes you cuck faggot, we do we also call advocate for the removal of kikes from our contries.

as i said
those few normies who stay longer than the average 30 seconds -2 minutes aren't worth bothering regulars.
how many of them do you think have even discovered the catalog?

I was wondering why our user base overtook Holla Forums

obviously this is why

Heavily antisemitic? Only heavily? I feel as if the author doesn't fully appreciate or is trying to minimize just how much effort is put into opposing the jews here. I live and breathe kike genocide. I pray for it in the morning when I wake up and in the evening before I go to bed. I encourage it with spicy memes on social media throughout the day, playing on the innate paranoia and hysteria the jews feel about the possibility, or as I like to call it, the inevitability of a "second" shoah, of course taking liberty to remind them amidst their paroxysms that the holocaust never actually happened, but should have.

When the hour of racial purification draws near on the fabled, fast approaching day of the rope, I look forward to reenacting scenes from our glorious European heritage with my Aryan-Aristocrat-Warrior brethren, from throwing jews down wells to burning them alive, but ultimately culminating in rivers of blood not seen since the sack of Jerusalem, the nightly feature of my dreams.

Heavily.

HAI VAUXNEWS!~

Do they think this is a good tactic? Giving a site that is blacklisted from Google more traffic? The best way would be to not mention us at all if they were really going to potentially hurt us. It's like they are secretly helping us.

Get's A's at uni and fuck my 'racist' white girlfriend.
sage bc probably b8

sorry mate. I'm not a homosexual

Is kek screwing with us?

>Holla Forums

>forum

>Holla Forums

[MAXIMUM TRIGGERED]

I'm thinking of crashing this board just so I can spite the christians.
I'm thinking of spamming reddit and others and telling people to come shit up this board until it's shut down, then to find out where people migrated and if it becomes infested with christcucks do the same again.
Wish me luck Holla Forums!

kys

Holy fuck dude, before Trump tweeted it it was all over goybook, twitter, reddit, and 4chan

these fags reach so hard

I always came here because I thought this was a Polynesian puppet show board tbh

Vox is just a faggyer gawker, most of their users wont come here, and the ones that do will go back to their safe space in less than a minute

Vox Day? Pretty sure he posts here.

As long as his discount smokes don't have stems I'm not complaining.

This website is like garlic to progressives. They won't shitpost here.

nice archive link faggot

Do you or someone on your network run a tor exit node?

If only that were a scientific topic and not a political one.

(check)

To sow a thousand flowers.

Jesus Christ this is bad.

Why would we change? We are right.

Get fucked you piece of shit.

Cutting yourself and jumping into shark infested waters has to be the most badass suicide ever. I'm suprised i've never seen this, any idea what the story is with that?

Polite sage

Fuck off LARPer loser.

wew

please stop posting this degenerate bullshit,

or preferably kill yourself you massive faggot

no

>[email protected]/* */
lel

How racist to only focus on one. Vox needs to check their privilage.

And they are absolutely wrong.

We are not the alt-cuck, we are simply The Right.

I don't even want to know.

We generate hate for the Internet hate machine.

get out while you still can
this place will ruin your soul
not even joking

I like real Vox but if hes an indian so is warren

CHECKING THE DATE

WEW

Checked for the best kind of normal

I LOOOOOOOVE that gif!!!

HATE FOR THE HATE GOD!!

MUFFINS FOR THE NUFFIN THRONE!

Anime is Japanese, not Chinese

@Scott Hewitt
As a feminist, I am shocked and disgusted at this hateful neo nazi website.
The only reason they hate anyone who isn't white is probably because they've never met a black or Jewish person. I am shocked that someone could be so blind to history and not even see what destruction nazism caused.
How can we shut this sick place down?

kek

Tell me, how does it feel to be wrong?