Extremely disappointed in Stefan Molyjew

He is making a fool of himself and defending that ridiculous concept of live created out of nothing.

I thought he was based, but his mocking of religion and basical logic concepts such as that the creation of life needed a creator, make him into a bluepilled faggot.

I really really hope that none of you watch him. He is a socially liberal faggot. He is okay with homosexuality, race mixing and other kinds of degeneracy including his atheism.

youtube.com/watch?v=B672yf2LXX8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg
sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18481&forum=34
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=NASB
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/pope-francis-and-the-renunciation-of-jewish-conversion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_scotsman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least learn to spell before making such low quality bait, christfag.

This. Secularism is not only objectively false in science, it's also harmful to society.

Only retarded teenagers and autists believe in this "LE KEK" and "SCIENCE MANKIND IN THE STARS xDDD" meme.

Citation needed.

Better an atheist than an adherent to a sandnigger cult.

secularism is what invited muslims here in the first place

Imagine we get rid of all the muslims right now in the west. Do you really think we will have solved anything? The forces that invited them here are still here.

Jews, christians and muslims are the same thing.

When will you faggots stop hoisting up e-celebs?

Molyneux is fine. He's not fucking Hitler. Use him until he isn't useful anymore. He's allowed to be atheist and speak against Muslim hordes invading Europe and he's allowed to be against Israel without being a Bible thumper.

For fuck's sake… Nobody gives a shit but you. I'm sorry you sucked his dick and now he said something you don't like or that you don't agree with his take on creationism.

Actually, just go away. He's not running for president or claiming to be a messiah. Use him to redpill normies on social justice and mass migration and that's all. There's nothing more to it. Stop being a fucking sperglord and shut the fuck up.

sage for eceleb faggotry. And yes, I'm a Christian. You should also go fuck yourself.

If that is true then there would be 0 division and tension in places they all live together.

Oh wait, in fact the more diverse a place is, the more tension we have.

Why do you think the american south hates niggers more than the north?
Because they live together there.

Why do you think the biggest support for the new right parties in europe come from places immigration is highest?
(except east germany, but it has a different history than west germany, so you have to look at them seperately)

Why so rude, brother?

Grow up, OP. Turning your back on someone who agrees with you the majority of the time, but steps out of line once is exactly what SJWs do. I don't agree with everything that happens on this board, but I agree with most of it. And I understand that excluding everyone who slightly disagrees with you only leaves you divided and conquered, weaker than if you worked together.

To be fair, I see more racism in the cities in the north.

In the south, we try to stay away from each other's lawns, unless invited. In the north, people shout bullshit nignognonsense up and down the street all night long.

Pagan here to tell (((you))) to shut the fuck up and go back to plebbit.

Nah, fuck you.

And OP. you have a bump. Stefan Moneyjew is a God rejected filthy fucking kike. Not to mention that he is disingenuous as fuck.
Look at his followers and his "rational arguments" here. Just like a kike.

Moneyjew adores lying, because facts dont matter.
If one live being taken is too much, how the fuck can his retarded utopian scam even take off?

Buttmad christcuck pls go

>>>/christian/

No tolerance anymore for fedora faggots for me. I also don't agree with him most of the time.

I know that he is a lolberg extreme.

Sorry, I am German, I don't know much about the american north south divide.

It's amazing to see how much he caters to the alt-right. I have a feeling many Holla Forumsacks here don't know about his previous videos and only watch the ones that get posted here, where he says what they want to hear.

Go back 6 months to a year and you see a different Molyjew.

Holla Forums is a christian board, if you haven't noticed

the only ones who think otherwise are the lolberg remains and the fedora and pagan fag brigade.

Oh look, OP can't stop gagging on a dozen dirty dicks again. When are you going to admit that you have a problem? You'll have to give up your flagrant fag-fixations eventually. Is the life-time of homosexual hose-hankering worth the HIV? I don't think so.

Put the cocks down, OP.

I disagree. Moneyjew literally tells people that it is ok to race mix on his podcasts every week because it is their freedumb to do so. Moneyjew is still the same shit. Even normies shit on niggers and mudshits nowadays. You are German, you know that.
Moneyjew's followers are literal cult followers. Dont try to engage them.

Aw, is this anarkiddy going to spam the thread and block discussion again?

Has anyone ever asked him to debate the quinque viae?

k

keep trying my yiddish friends, the more you post the more you out yourselves

you cannot pretend you're one of us, please realize that you let your blood speak louder than your pretense and you cannot change that

you didn't create the golems, you are the golems

to add to that

It doesn't make much sense for example for me as a German to constantly be concerned about Aboriginals, because they don't live here.
That's why so many people are confused about Hitler's muslim quote.

There were no muslims living in Germany during Hitler's time, so of course he wouldn't have known or be concerned about a muslim minority in Germany.

So many people are confused about this.

faggots need therapy, not dicks in their mouth

I'll invite you to come with me in a proper christian church (which is catholic) to try to get this faggotry out of your system.

See pic related for actual yids :^)

Yid in action, the video

what people do in their house is no business of yours, and no business of mine.

Although, a gay pride parade is in the public, out in the open, and this is not a question of personal freedom.

Of course, shalom. Hail Freedumb.

He isnt really pro race mixing, he has had many podcasts discouraging people from having bi-racial children and mixing with low iq populations. He actually prefers christians over atheists now if you would look at his most recent videos.

All in all, we have a bunch of CF degeneracy baiters here who want to split pol apart on someone who has redpilled more than OP will ever even see in his lifetime. Its the equivalent of shill threads and rach posters trying to cherry pick and say that trump is degenerate.

Thats why he told ALL those mixed callers that everything is ok, right?
I have to admit, it is pretty consistent with his "facts dont matter" belief.

It's a business of mine, because it affects me.

I have to pay for the welfare or drugged out failures and pay for their welfare or other benefits, because they rather stay at home and be lazy and don't reach their full potential.

I am affected by faggots bi-converting straight men (and boys), which will decrease the births of the German race in the future.

guess who's going to pay for her not being able to work

you lolberg are the worst, you know about degeneracy, but you don't do anything about it

No. He just likes the friendly attitudes and the objective quality of live improvements christian people bring with them in society, but he doesn't want to be one.

He only prefers us, because statistically atheists are marxists.
I give him that, he is not a complete cultural marxist.

You too. Break yourself of the smegma-slurping as quickly as possible. As intoxicating as the poz loads pumped into your pooper may be, quitting your fetid feasting of foot-longs is the better long-game. Do yourself just this single favor and quit being an unapologetic faggot.

What is it with anarkiddies and lolberturdians being obsessed with such vulgar things?

Who created your creator?

if you tolerate fags and degenerates and keep them in your company, they will try to corrupt you

D&C bullshit. sage.

That is true. Society is dynamic and every person is connected at some level. The whole "closed door" bullshit is as retarded as communism. All these muh freedumb retards are just like communists.

Aw kid, cant spam the thread anymore?
Should have known better last time.

OP is larping as a christfag.

Fuck off, fedora tipper.
This thread is about the molyjew too many people still like here on Holla Forums.

God is by definition the first creator. He exists outside of time, he is eternal.
Asking what's before him is nonsensical. It's literally a retarded question.

No one gives a fuck.

What are you sliding?

Delicious /liberty/ anarkiddies' tears.

pol isn't one person, not everyone on here is christian you faggot

As a christian you are allowed to be upset with behavior but you still have to love your enemies you retarded faggot. You can't even RWDS

look at the thread, more people are on my side and you fedoras get always called out

yeah … no

Can't you answer?

…Oh, that's explain everything.

Putting some vague unprovable concept over working theory, cuz muh bible.

Fucking christcucks.

I'd say pol is 50/50 when it comes to religion, same with a lot of things. Not everything is a hivemind and I don't want to start a strawpoll.

Yeah because most people who watch moly don't like spending time in bait threads.

Its in the bible dipshit
sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18481&forum=34

I will never understand why such a significant chunk of Holla Forums still worships a dead kike on a stick

This one was settled half a century ago with the Miller-Urey Experiment.

sage for pic related

Christ nigger pls go everyone knows kek is the one and only savior. You are lucky we still tolerate heretics like you….for now you people like you will burn.

refusing god leads to refusing his law, which invites secular "hurr durr nothing matters right and wrong no exist i can do whatever lmoa" bullshit with people whorshiping their own asshole.
The church and how corrupt it is has nothing to do with following the path of god.
The recent increment of "hurr durr christcuck is jew on le stick XD homophobia is jewish hurr durr imaginary friend praise kek tho" shilling coming from alt kikes and retarded newfags should be telling enough.

He wasn't a jew in the same way people today are jews, idiot.

^ this

I love you, brother.

God is, by definition, the Unmoved Mover.

I'd say pol evolved from Christianity because it is too weak as an ideology. Hitler only used Christianity to unite people and would've preferred islam. In all honesty, if pol were a religion it would be islam which purges those for degeneracy. The christ boy circle jerk on pol is in danger. See the adulterous women
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=NASB

If pol were a religious hivemind, it would stone her as islam would. Christianity is just for useful idiots in teaching morality.

No, Holla Forums is about the transcendent qualities of Truth, Beauty, and Justice.

Your semetic sandnigger cult has none of those things. Holla Forums is nothing like Islam.

Islam is anti-semetic; as allah drove the jews out of his homeland as opposed to Christianity who worships "the king of jews". As I was saying before because this is just an analogy, Christianity is weak ideologically when it comes to justice.

Arabic is a semite tounge. Your holy words are all semite trash.

you do know that was a joke right? newfag detected. Holla Forums was always a meme magician board. our god is KEK

What an mindless retard you are. First off, yes, I'd support the death penalty for cheating on the person you're married with; that practice completely wrecks families on a daily basis, and a place where you marry a virgin and never cheat is completely Jewish degeneracy-proof.
Second, you're not supposed to carry with a penalty unless you have at least two testimonies, and the judgment supposed to be handled by the nation's justice system, not your nigger pedo-rapist muslim goat-fucking neighbors.

If you were my son, I would slap you and drag you to church, force you out of your pijamas and make you wear a suit.

lol

It actually leads to you questioning your actions more often - which in turn will make you a better, smarter person if you're that way inclined. Now before you think it, don't just assume that all atheists are bad and religious people are good. Infact, religion has an even better cop out than ''good and bad aren't real" - its "god will forgive me for this".

That doesn't sound like much of an argument, OP.

not an argument

I don't care what you think, that is the teaching of your lord. You can't cater it to your own beliefs for convenience. So toss those stones down and pray for them ;^)

the double think regarding trans people would be hilarious, if it wasn't so sad

It is. To make it easy and simple:
Holla Forums agrees to eliminate degeneracy
Molyjew doesn't recognize major degeneracy and even when he does, he supports no fascist solutions for it.

I don't like him since he's a eceleb but if he's anti Christcuck I guess he can't be that bad.

I don't understand.

Can you tell me why you think that being anti-christian makes someone not that bad?

anti-christcuck = anti-kike worship

Because christcucks are aiding and abetting the turd world invasion of my country

I already told you. Jew today and after christianity are not the same jews that jesus and his followers were.

If you are anti-christian, you are pro degeneracy.

I am pretty sure people like you only say that, so you can pretend to be on the alt-right and cuddle with your boyfriend in the closet.

Daily Shoah Reminder

especially ones who just steal the non-anti-semitic talking points from around here.

COLOSSAL. FUCKING. RETARD
wat is sunni
wat is shiite
wat is wahabi
wat is abu sayyef, who don't actually believe anything different but use it as an excuse to kill the other 3 on their territory anyway.

While normally hitler dubs=troof, you've been le rused, friend.
He just sounds agreeable because he steals content.
There's a handful of jewtubers who are really good at policing the other e-celeb shitlords, and the drunken peasants are one of'em. (the ones who caught this)
I wouldn't doubt he quotemines half/pol/, he likely changed gears because after numerous incidents like this he lost a lot of the MGTOW crowd. Which includes a lot of anti-fem cuckservatives that part foolishly fast with their money. A man's gotta eat, but a man don't gotta scam another to make a livin'!

What are we even fighting for if we don't dump all the jew in our lives?

In any case, where's the evidence that those "spontaneous" molecules become fully functional, complex, purposeful living organisms? and that a designer isn't behind it? :^)

If organic material forming out of inorganic material """"in the propper conditions"""" meant "life" as we know it, where's the man made life?

Given the sorry state of the church, I'd say christianity has outlived it's function, but what you suggest is downright retarded, islam is not just nor useful, it is the product of a barbaric people made even more barbaric by a conqueror for warmongering purposes, killing degenerates and whores does not outweight the rest of shit it preaches and allows, and if that's what attracts you to it, let me tell you that pagans drowned faggots in bogs and killed whores just the same without being pederastic goat-fucking pedos on top of being lying-scum, just like christianity really, what sets the later appart is that it sought to reform those who could be reformed and eliminated those who couldn't instead of simply killing off everyone that fucked up.

Arabs and islam are semitic, christianity is antisemitic to the core not only because god forsook the jews for desecrating his temples and killing of the christ but because christian leaders exposed to the true nature of judaism turn against it with the greatest of fervors, it has been like this in the 2000 years christianity was absorbed by europe, on the other hand, Islamic animosity towards kikes is a mere strife between rival tribes.

You making this comment evidentiates how little you actually know about the shit you are criticizing.

Not anti-christian, just anti-superstition and religion, but supports the values exercised by "good christians".

He provides excellent redpill material for normalfags. He's not our enemy, he ends up bringing people over to our side once they're ~75% redpilled and begin to understand that while all of the facts and statistics he says are correct, his proposed solutions aren't workable.

Actually, if you belief God created life, your the one who believes life came out of nothing, if you are a materialist on the other hand, you belief life came from a random recombination of chemicals, which isn't nothing.

self check, praise kek

jews were always the same you autist. and jesus was a universal kike
lol

arguments do not matter in the face of the mystical being that created the entire universe for the chosen humans. believing in this crap makes idiots feel special i guess…

those are not real christians

they are just a legacy from back when everyone used to be christian in western countries

(and how it will be again, if we are to survive)

no idea what you mean

we start by dumping you

No, he's a culty.

Idiot. There has to be added something to non-life to make it life. It can't come from itself or we could observe it.

Then tell me how come a middle-eastern brown people leave judea and come back looking white.

It's like if muslime chinese people would conquer back mecca and claim to be arabs.

Nice christcuck thread, Cohen. Do YOU have any proof for the existence of your god or the fact that the bible is his true word if he does exist? No, so shut the fuck up and don't create such a shitty thread until you do have some kind of proof.
"muh faith" is not an argument btw, that's the same kind of shit muslims use to justify their murders. Fuck off to /christian/.

That is not the point I was arguing against.

Materalists, belief the Universe created life itself, that isn't creating something from nothing.

Some theists on the other hand, belief that God wisked life out of thin air, which is creating something our of nothing.

Take it or leave it, you are also free to belief God created life from matter, or that God created a universe that was destined to contain life.

This is just an analogy, and in your point you actually agree with me. I'm against islam.

Any modern church would reject any Christian in this thread so I agree.

Thats again pol ideology of RDWS, as most people on pol think that its impossible to cure degenerates.

Better than the church saying that jews are fine, at least they are fighting. I certainly wouldn't say its mere strife seeing how Islam is outgrowing christianity.
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/pope-francis-and-the-renunciation-of-jewish-conversion

And I know no one on pol follows the pope, but most christians do. So the only faith you can place in christians is in Westboro and hoping they burn in hell.

oh so you admit jesus was brown? alrighty then.

"all religions are equally bad for society!" #notallmuslims #christianssometimeskillpeopletoo

Christians live an objectively better, non-degenerate life than atheists.

He was probably olive/bronze skinned like the average mediterranian in south europe or the levant, before the arabs brownified the place.

There would be nothing wrong with even arabs, if they didn't engage into cousin-incest for over a millenium and destroyed the genes of the race, which was responsible for the first advanced emergence of civilization on Terra.

They all gobbled up and muddled the ancient races that once lived there. It's all fucking arabs now, with a few exceptions.

a dark whisper suddenly reaches your ears, it says *racemixing* - and just like that, it's silent again.

There would be no other races to possibly race-mix in a country, if it wasn't for seculars and atheists inviting them here in the first place.

Don't put this on christians.

Well seeing as its done by the head of Christan institutions so it actually makes them Christ leaders

You do realise that it's primarily Christians who are behind open borders in America and Europe right?

You are a fucking retard, go back to worshiping a kike on a stick and fuck off

"secular" christians if anything

they are a legacy from back when christianity used to be a state religion

they are fooled by cultural marxists and atheists

but don't you want to be special too user? or happy in a fantasy world after you die?

You are so sad, I pity you.
I actually feel compassion towards you, I hope that one day you will see the light that is Jesus Christ.

Want a hug?

D&C D&C D&C D&C

Christians can marry while on missions in other countries you dingus.

This level of self delusion can only be called faith

Ahahaha these are great.

Anyone got the SPURDO: Molyneux edition?

Tits for your trouble

Right, if a Christian does something you don't like, they are automatically seculiar, making it impossible for someone to actually be critical of Christianity.

Yes, right, whenever a Christian does something you don't like, that automatically means they are fooled by cultural marxists and atheists, making it impossible to ce critical of Christians.

hell is forever christcucks repent and be saved

I forgot to include it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_scotsman

it's time to stop posting, user. you are alienating real christians from Holla Forums and making them look bad in our eyes with your unending stubborn stupidity.

Kek is the one true god of Holla Forums. through the power of dubs and the might of meme magic, the white race shall be saved.

PRAISE KEK

there is nothing more sad than living a lie becuase it makes you feel better, to believe you are somehow special and there is a fantastic world waiting for after you die. Keep your fake compassion to yourself ignorant fool, your "pity" makes you feel superior to all around you, christfags are nothing but self-righteous Hypocrites after all.

Protestants are heretics.

Yeah, because Christians were totally pro-immgrations before the 20th Century.
That's why Europe is perfectly diverse now, because Christians had almost 2 millenia to perfectly diverse the entire european continent.

These people are not real Christians.
Most people are sinners.

Back when christians controlled the goverment we could make pass laws to try to make them conform and live a better moral live.
Now we have no such enforcement mechanism with secularism.

These people are only "Christians", because they didn't bother to leave the church.

I am sorry you feel that way, user. I hope you find that there exist love in this world.
Poor cynic.

Abiogenesis is a fact. Deal with it, kike-on-a-stick worshippers.

Only those who follow my very specific and restricted version of Christianity are real Christians :^)
t. every Christian ever

He is against race-mixing.

Christianity doesn't explicitly state that racemixing is sin, correlation does not equal causation in the case of past christian nations and racemixing

All people are sinners except for the holy trinity and god's legion of angels

Just let it go

Someone not believing in the supernatural doesn't make them bluepilled you dope.

Blue pill means whatever I don't like.

It's not Stefan's fault that your ideology falls apart the second you take reason and logic to examine it. Just accept your position, and agree that religious belief is fundamentally based on faith, not empirical evidence.

Anyway, I suspect that this thread was made for the sole intention of D&C. It's useless debate about imaginary concepts when we could be better off discussing relevant and important topics.
It creates animosity between the 'Christian' vs the 'other' groups on Holla Forums.

stefan molykike = JUDE

OP (((christian)))= JUDE

twisted mid of op is exposed.
he is preaching to a JUDE and belongs to
>>>/pisstian/
>>>/recyclingpaper/
>>>/pedreast/
>>>/boypussy/

thread is a shill and needs to be

It creates animosity between the 'Christian' vs the 'other' groups on Holla Forums.

Why can't you atheists just be like culturally christian and accept that christianity is good for society even if you don't believe in it?
You just have to give us moral superiority, even if you don't believe.

The jews do this, where they still are jewish, even if they are atheist, so why can't you guys just call yourself culturally christian?

There are too many flavors Christianity to try and put a blanket definition on it. Modern Christianity is too weak for pol standards. That is why mostly everyone is just against degeneracy and doesn't care to discuss religion.

Only in the USA.

==>>>/boypussy/ never was and never will be part of Holla Forums

why are you claming chrstcucks were ever part of us?
what next belongs to Holla Forums?
black people who like white people? oh your nigger liked your dumb sister therefore he belongs to us - logic of christians

Certainly is in all first world countries, unless you want to go to Uganda, this discussion doesn't matter stop trying to force faith down everyones throat. Not every person on pol is going to be the same and arguing about petty things that everyone is going to disagree on just separates the group.

Fuck off you /cuteboy/ faggot.

We have to stop degeneracy somehow and it won't work if we are all disunited or like the lolbergs just tolerating of it.

You don't have to unite under religion to unite under a common belief. I'd say currently its working for pol.

You are a fool if you belive that.

Stay delusional, you can't force everyone on a forum to agree with what you have to say especially when it comes to religious belief.

He was reposting someone else's comment on the video. You can find the original if you dig through there, I think.

As I said. You don't have to agree. The majority of people don't have to agree.

We just need to get back in control and then we will make the rest conform to a moral life. For the betterment of their lives.

I didn't say anything about cultural Christianity so that's kinda beside the point.
An atheist like me gets their ideology from reading philosophy. It is the study of how human beings should conduct their lives. I don't need to call myself culturally Christian in order to have sound moral guidance.

Nazi Germany did it without religion.

I wonder how many more channels you're going to be complaining about in the future, D&C kike.

I'll be laughing my ass off when I see a thread about Gex "being a good goy".

Pretty good, but the one I saw had him in shades and something like

Breddy shur dad violades De no adgresson prindsipel and id also nod and argumend

Further tits

Aw, anarkiddies trying to deny reality again.

I don't have a problem with people educating people in terms of morality through Christianity if thats what your saying. But branding other people that on this board for your sake is where the problem lies.

This is the time for you to hop on your Israeli VPN and shitpost this thread to death making it seem someone's trying to slide it.

ITT: shittershoahed christcucks spreading disinfo about Moly

And they also crushed and united the entire right under their guidance.

Simply because something is believed by your enemies, does not make it wrong by necessity. And if that is your only argument against atheism it only weakens your case. I don't care for religious D&C'ing here either way. Its toxic no matter who's doing it. But Christians need to stop confusing Holla Forums's general agreement on common enemies with universal agreement.

Why can't you christians accept those aspects of christianity which are known to be good for society and discard the rest that is fairy tale?

CHRSITIANS NEED TO BE KILLED

they belong to pissrael
/8pol/ was not christian and will never be

So if I show you some "Nazis" wo really like Jews a lot are you going full "no true Scotsman, national socialism promotes loving Jews" as well?

The last group of whites that still reproduces above replacement level need to be killed, sure.

The woman in the middle of the pic on the left us obviously a Jew user.

And that affect that anons point how?

they reproduce like albino niggers

an albino nigger is not white
you are not white - you are a wart

The same people who defend Molyjew also defend all the other judas goats of the white race. No surprise there.

Did you say Albino niggers?

Anyone who promotes MGTOW is a certified faggot and needs the rope.

yes, albino niggers and christians are exactly the same from the inside of their head and genes.

you can compare white christians to white homo and bisexuals. they are white too. waht about white communists? now we should satrt to welcome white communists from malmo?

i know how the story ends if we keep tolerating them.

Oh boy another d/c thread
sage

Can someone point out the probability of human life existing. And up until this point.

And if everything is by circumstance and chance. Isn't this life we all live on the fringe of impossible to happen, mathematically. Considering all other major possibilities and outcomes.

There's a god.

So LARPer?

fuck off luddites

not an argument

Nothing exploded here we are goy!

/thread

actually like 99% of things of sins are not written in the Bible and must be interpreted from lloving others. For example race mixing is not a sin if you are stranded on an island and never going to get off. But for 99% of the cases where it would create a lot of tension between the families and a lot of psychological, mental and physical problems for the child it is bad. why would you put so many people through that to satisfy some fetish you have if you love them? So race mixing is a sin.

It's hard to argue against Protestantism being degenerate or bad or whatever, because however you interpret the Bible it is valid. So those pastor Anderson's and those sjws are both as valid according to its tenets. Which is why there are 40,000 denominations of Protestants.

He went to art school. You do the math. Maybe he didn't inhale but, well, you know…

Cry about it nigger. Nobody fucking cares.

holy shit you're stupid.

SAGE AND REPORT THIS NIGGERKIKE

e-celebs are bumplocked, fair enough. We lose quality shit, but it keeps Sinead and them from getting views

But then this shit which is one step better then a flat earth shill gets left up

Why would you put le stick man over western civilization?

Molly is good on other stuff and he's gotten continuously better on the Jewish question. Cut the nigga some slack.