Yelling ‘I hate white people’ and punching one isn’t a hate crime, Canadian judge rules:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JSpfa
archive.is/jwXae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trudeau is a pure cuck faggot. When will white liberals wake up, and realize that power is a "us or them" concept? Do they actually think non-whites want equality? They want us to have the bad drinking fountains this time.

Also, inb4 faggot JIDF kike sages with first reply

Of course hating whites isn't a crime here; it's primary policy of the government.
I seriously need to get out of here.

They aren't going to. They are aware of what they're doing. It isn't a mystery or a misunderstanding.

The real question is when these pedantic threads are going to disappear for good.

Every anti-white court ruling is worth talking about.
This thread is no more "pedantic" than if we were discussing that French ruing that whites are not native to Europe.

there it is go.. guys, it wasn't a racially motivated 'hate crime' it was just assault of a person named white.

pic related is the judge.

and all the sudden i don't feel very sorry for ms. White anymore

No, it's not worth talking about. You understand what I'm trying to get across here when I say, very clearly, that it isn't worth talking about anymore?

There's nothing to talk about at this point. It's a not a surprise. It's not news. It's not a recent development. You already know [or you should if you've managed to find your way here from whatever conservacuck shithole you migrated from] that the entirety of the federal/corporate/academic/media system is complicit in the organized, deliberate extermination of the White race.

So again, there's nothing to talk about. Maybe we could have a thread asking why the judge is still alive.

it's always worth talking about, jew.

You're going to talk yourself right into the grave. The people you're dealing with aren't worried about you talking. Rather than worrying about the portion of the population you spend your time "waking up", they simply import loyal soldiers and sycophants by the millions.

You keep talking, though. It's gotten you this far, right?

OP is bisexual

here's the link

archive.is/JSpfa

UNCUCK CANADA NOW

don't worry OP, west canada will be annexed under die trumpenreich and kikebec will be left to rot

This was Calgary, the most right-leaning province in the country.

Fuck off leaf

You sure act worried for someone who says you aren't worried. Why are anxiety disorders sweeping the continent currently do you think? You can't answer that one can you idiot? I know the cause and it's a medical cause.

Bump

The ramifications of this case are very serious for whites.

This boils my blood on an ideological level, even though I'm not a white Aryan. People will tell me to "go back".

So I don't give a fuck.

Fuck you powerless faggot cucks. Get pozzed. Eat Justin's cum.

Nothing will change in this cucked piece of shit country.

They are serious because Whites aren't willing to kill. That's it. The end. If Whites would just kill the people who comprise the current government all of these issues would go away.

But if you never ever kill, if you always bow down, if you constantly retreat, then you don't have anyone to blame but yourself.

What is the cause, user?

True. If this shit were tried anywhere but white nations, well you know how it'd go.

And you just know that if the roles were reverse and she shouted "I hate black/brown people!" while punching someone, they would be given 15 years minimum.

get fucked kike

bump

"Canadians are dumb driven cattle, obediently following their leaders while casting a wistful glance over their shoulder at what they might have been."

- Historian A.R.M Lower (1889-1988)

There are still white liberals in South Africa.

In Canada's defence, "White" is not a race or a nationality.

Caucasian, Anglo, Aryan, etc. are races.

French, German, Austrian, etc. are nationalities.

if thats the case then black and asian aren't races either but you can still be convicted of hate crimes against those because of racism.

? you must be a popular guy

Does that mean by virtue of precedent I can yell I hate black people and punch a black person and only get charged with assault?

HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS ON THIS ARE WE GONNA HAVE? WE HAD A THREAD RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED (WHICH IS NOW DELETED) AND WE HAVE A THREAD ON IT RIGHT NOW!!

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, SHLOMO?

White = Aryan

Caucasian is a collection of races, mostly Aryans and Sand-Niggers

Take a White baby from any of the White nations and raise him in a different White culture and he becomes virtually indistinguishable from the natives.

Take a non-White Caucasian baby and raise him in a White culture and if he isn't White everyone will always know it.

This experiment has been done, of course.

do they have the same rule for black tho? or jew?

is it nonracist to say kill all blacks because they are africanamerican?

This is a thread about a specific news stories. There's room for like 400 threads on this board, why do you fags feel a need to sage everything you don't feel like talking about right now?

Just ignore the thread if you don't like it, sage when shitposting in troll threads or when you're off-topic. I mean, saging a thread while posting in it multiple times is just generally fucking retarded.

Only the first page exists, user. Everyone knows that.

Is it because whites are more in-tune with social cues?

he looks just as cucked as i expected him to be

Kill yourself.

Our part of the Commonwealth is ruled by treasonous dogs. Democracy and the Parliaments were a mistake. Only the cold steel fist of dictatorship can bring back order to this pathetic, decrepit country.

YOU CAN JUST TELL FROM HIS PHOTO THAT HE'S A CUCK

It's always worth talking about.

You will hang.

You can't be racist against a certain race :^)

The irony of Marxism…

Here you go you incompetent dummies.

archive.is/jwXae