What's wrong with TRS?

I don't like talking to people on Holla Forums because most of them are paranoid, and all the discussions they have about it seem to be based on assumed knowledge, so can someone here explain why they hate TRS so much? As far as I can tell, they share the same basic ideas, and from watching Merchant Minute, Dear Rabbi, etc. they seem like they share the same sense of humour as well.
Surely the hatred Holla Forums has for them can't be justified, it looks exactly like D&C, which up until now, I thought Holla Forums was against.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/baphomet/res/121381.html
archive.is/kVLHL
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Boris_Chain
haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/.premium-1.723616
archive.is/OHUDR
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/29/the-daily-shoah-113-a-road-rage-incident/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/12/13/the-daily-shoah-115-rubles-can-be-even-dearer-friends/
timesofisrael.com/in-saying-we-dont-to-gay-marriage-orthodox-jews-brace-for-consequences/
archive.is/Sy8wz
bbc.com/news/science-environment-35344663'
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3711040/How-British-Genetic-study-reveals-Yorkshire-Anglo-Saxon-UK-East-Midlands-Scandinavian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fag enabling faggots.
Thats why.
Also IM says hi :^)

kill yourself TRS, your not real fascists, now go back to sucking off your boyfriends bull cuck

Hi, Holla Forums here. Thanks for being too chickenshit to come ask us in person or looking in the catalogue for all the threads we had on this topic. As I was writing this, already gave the answer. TRS promotes and participates in open faggotry. If you can't understand why Holla Forums would have an issue with that, or why that's funementally wrong on any level, you really shouldn't be around here.

Getting banned for having the wrong opinion isn't really my thing.

it's simply you kike, don't be a degenerate

Maybe wordfiltering Holla Forums is more your thing? Try not shitposting?

Say something less than positive about Trump, see what happens.

Conflict between Holla Forums and TRS is manufactured by outside elements who want to divide and conquer the "alt-right." They tried it a while ago with Iron March, too. I assume most of the posters dumb enough to get sucked into it are newfags brought here in the past year.

I voted for trump, faggot, he might not be hitler but he is a step in the right direction.
Now kys you cum drinker

wrong. Holla Forums is not now nor has it ever been "alt-right." a Jew created the term, a Jewish disciple pushed the term and now queers and degenerates identify with the term.

there is no alt-right, there is either real fascists or there are mere pretenders.

Deport milo and ban homosexuality, thats the Holla Forums way

Turtle Rock Sound?
No opinion

So you acknowledge that he isn't perfect, but don't have a problem with people getting banned for pointing this out.

D&C.

how is what I said D&C? is anything I claimed wrong?

wrong.

nothing wrong with pointing it out, every case I've seen of it has been aggressive anti-trump shilling.
He's 11 days away from being president, get over it

The faggot himself doesn't even claim to be alt-right, PJW disavowed after the NPI indicent, and even before that had never even named the Jew, so wasn't truely alt-right to begin with.

You ever seen what happens to people who bring up Trump's pro-Israel positions? Banned. He was clearly the better choice, but Holla Forums is kidding themselves by shutting down any opposing opinions.

The major offense of TRS is two-fold:

>Or they're actually leaders within the TRS group and know the Jewish plot, and being Jews themselves or connected with Jews, assist the Semite

Both sorts will hang.

the alt-right doesn't name the Jew. Holla Forums is not nor has it ever been alt-right. a JEW coined the term "alt-right." A fag whom that Jew had buttsex with pushed the term "alt-right." None of that has anything to do with Holla Forums.

Morrakiu names the Jew, he is TRS.

The way they bring up that is in a biased manner, its always
TRUMPS LOOKING PRETTY MUCH LIKE A KIKE, HUN G-GUYS R-RIGHT?
and it's usually them spamming it over and over with no argument

using ((())) isn't naming the Jew. in fact, TRS hasn't written a single article about the Jew, or even of white genocide.

TSK was always right you know? JPH are fucking retards with no concept of reality whatsoever.

Alt-right isn't a hivemind, unlike Holla Forums. Some do, some don't.

Try making a thread not pro-Trump, see what happens.

i challenge you to find anyone on Holla Forums who doesnt name the jew and remaining unbanned

If naming the Jew isn't naming the Jew, then what is?

You don't have to be pro trump, just don't be a cunty little shit trying to sow doubt just because you don't like something

Apologize to Holla Forums and Iron March right now TRS

((())) this doesnt tell anything regarding the plot of the jew. it doesnt educate others as to their nature, agenda and the reasons for their thinking. ((())), without context, means nothing.

TRS HASN'T WRITTEN A SINGLE ARTICLE ON JEWS OR WHITE GENOCIDE

why is that?

I never claimed Holla Forums doesn't name the Jew, faggot.

You can't say you aren't pro-Trump without risking being banned, and stating facts isn't the same as sowing doubt.

i know its a chan but if you're going to resort to shitposting during an actual discussion you get filtered.

You're right, the alt-right is a BIG GAY TENT, of all kinds of (((people))). Right?

Oh boy, a dubs thread! I sure did miss these!

Holy shit, you lot really got triggered didn't you?

It allows others to see the reality and draw their own conclusion, I'm sorry you prefer everything to be spoonfed.

Calling you a faggot isn't shitposting.

TRS HASN'T WRITTEN A SINGLE ARTICLE ABOUT THE JEWISH PROBLEM

why is that?

you can offer rational observation on trump but you can't just keep say
TRUMPS KIDS ARE KIKES, KIKES I TELL YA, HE ISN'T GOING TO HELP, HE IS THE ENEMY
no want is going to bother with that shit, I've been on 8/pol/ since late 2014, there hasn't once been a rational discussion where it wasn't simply someone trying to push an agenda to get Holla Forums away from trump.
anyway you can't just go full 1488 in current society, you'll never make it anywhere

bump for answers

They discuss it in their podcasts, I'm sorry it has to be written in article format for you to digest it.

Except you can't, I got banned for doing so when all I did was bring up the conflict of interest that no one else was acknowledging.

which podcasts exactly?

I don't watch their full podcasts, I watch the Merchant Minute and similar parts, in which they are named.

so many three letter acronyms
what the fuck are you all talking about?

because they discuss it in their podcast!
I cant tell you oy vey the goyim are onto us!!

I accept your defeat, and now everyone can see why TRS is garbage :^) Stay defeated, kike.

show me your ban, it was probably that faggot meinkampfy

I just did tell you, you are just refusing to acknowledge. Merchant Minute, which is a part of their Daily Shoah podcast. Also, why is it shitposting when I call you faggot but not when you call me kike?

It was a couple of months ago and I changed IP since.

sure, unless you have proof don't try to stir trouble, people will just see you crying wolf

Holla Forums and TRS have had some tension, as you can see cataloged over at >>>/trs/. Antifa doxed ghoul two weeks ago, and likely thought to use the tension between the two to be a good staging ground for a dox war. Bulby's dox actually first showed up in a totally unrelated thread and the poster said he had no idea where to put them (not like there weren't multiple threads active at the time). People told him to fuck off while a few called for more. Within a few minutes all hell broke loose. Nobody even realized that whoever originally posted dox didn't understand how to use Holla Forums, and most likely imageboards. Anyway, some anons probably got d&c'ed by antifaggots and decided that TRS needed to be taken down a notch and apparently /baph/ and weev got involved. Anyway, many people on Holla Forums stood the fuck back and washed their hands clean after they got b& for saying to stop doxing fellow white nationalists. I was one of them. I actually gained a lot of respect for Sven. He's still doing TDS. Ghoul is no where to be seen, and I don't know about Bulby.

TRS isn't explicity anti-fag, as several "alt-right" intellectuals are fags themselves and TRS don't believe in punching to the right as they don't believe in actively d&cing themselvesTraitors should be fucking lynched.

I'm sorry for not screencapping my every interaction on 8ch.

One user also sent a email to a moderator of the TRS forums to cease the shilling, the mod instead mocked him and posted the email on the forums and acted all snark and smug about it. I'm glad that faggot got doxed, we told them to stop shilling their "muh based jews and niggers" and faggotry, they got everything they deserved, they should have stopped when we told them to.

not everyone just the ones you want to go off whining about, so now until you can give legitimacy to your sniveling you are just another kike shill
Death to zionism faggot

Thanks for an actual answer.

I never wanted to go off whining about it, it just got brought up in this thread so I mentioned it.

talking in a jewish accent and trolling isn't doing anything to "name the jew." TRS does not:

>Inform their followers all Jews are bad and share in an appreciation of this plot, but even go so far as to promote Israeli Nationalism

Its not shitposting if its true, kike.

kike, you brought it up

Except there is as much proof I'm a kike as you're a faggot. HINT: Someone disagreeing with you doesn't make them Jewish.

Except I didn't, but OK.

/baphomet/ and weev started fucking with them just because they got bored.

I see you don't deny my claims :^)

When did Merchant Minute promote Israeli nationalism? As for the other reasons, I'm sorry something created for entertainment doesn't fulfill all your criteria for not being redpilled enough.

Where is proof I brought it up though?

You obviously haven't listened to a single fucking show. They haven't gone in depth into he JQ recently, but they have in previous shows. Fuck off with your spoonfed bullshit, go through the backlog and look for it yourself.

I see
sure kike, don't let the door hit your ass when your put in the ovens

baphole here, can confirm

The proof which I ask you should be right here in this thead, you need just click a post number, whereas I can't just recall which IP I was banned on, start using it again and show you my ban.

Is it true that you guys just started the whole thing? Some people are saying that.

these should be you, they are the only comments holding a conversation with two people.
By Saying you don't want to be banned for the wrong opinion you then say try to post something negative about trump
I already know you just say

see

Cannot confirm or deny.
We have our fingers in a lot of pies, though.

Yes, they are me, and I don't know what you think this proves. I didn't bring up my ban out of no where, I mentioned it in response to someone telling me to post this thead on Holla Forums.

hey user, have you guys found leaning code/mein kampfy by any chance?

You said you didn't want to get banned for the wrong opinion referring to your ban, naturally someone was going to ask you about it and you would bring it up.
don't play with me kike

Just because I don't screencap my bans in case I decide to refer to them months later doesn't mean they didn't happen. And even then, a screencap wouldn't prove anything because you can edit it. Just keep an eye on the Holla Forums log, check what gets people banned, and you'll see for yourself.

I'm not involved with that op, so I don't know. Hopefully something will come out soon.

You want people to believe you without proof, it's ridiculous.
It's really simple let me spell it out for ya, show proof to back claims or get called a lying kike

so there is a project for it then, good

I've made clear to you I don't have the screenshot, I never claimed otherwise, so why do you keep asking for it? Are you being intentionally ignorant?

I'm just saying user, you reek of shill.
Now take your daily dose

defeated.

I never claimed to be able to comment on the rest of their content, just what I have seen, nor did I come here necessarily to defend them, it just turned out that way because you all perceived it as an attack because of your groupthink.

you come off as a shill, not my fault.
no wonder you got banned from Holla Forums, is your dear mom a kike that might explain your Jewishness

wrong. you asked why the TRS hate. answers were given. you argued every single answer. you're a shill and thats exactly why TRS is hated.

People see what they want to see; think there are shills everywhere? There'll be shills everywhere.

Are all Jews bad?
Is homosxuality acceptable?
What's the biggest problem facing whites today?

those three questions will either reveal you as a shill or not.

That's shill talk.

hey user, they aren't everywhere, thats just silly.
You just seem like a shill, you can't prove what you say and get frazzled I ask for proof

Jews are G-d's chosen people, homosexuality is completely natural, whites are privileged and face no problems. This what you want me to say?

No. I want you to give your honest opinion on those three issues. If they aren't aligned with Holla Forums's opinions, I'll ask you to discuss them with me, in a friendly and respectable way.

You mean get called a kike shill?

if you act like a shill youre gonna get called one. care to discuss those three points or not?

Forgive me for not believing you when I'm able to see what "discuss" means to you based on previous posts. This is my answer, and I'd rather discuss it with a brick wall.

Right on the money. They're launching a fucking dox campaign against another alt right forum. Can someone say co-opted? It doesn't help that their shitty inconsistent mods will bend to the will of anybody that asks them to and support the threads made for the purpose of attacking far righters. Do these idiots need it to have it spelled out for them?
Holla Forums has been co opted and the mods are terrible at their job.
there is a thread up about trying to find the personal identities of a forum that agrees with them and is on the same side of the political spectrum right now.
What a shitshow. Seriously, how does this much cognitive dissonance take place?
And this isn't coming from a place of anger at being banned, I'm still free to post on Holla Forums and even contributed to the sticky (I made the image about spotting shills).

then for the third time, I accept your defeat, shill.

You're not using this term correctly.

no
yes
being outbred by 3rd worlders immigrating to their countries

sure leftyfaggot

which jews aren't bad?

Except I am. Cognitive dissonance is the holding of two inconsistent or contradictory beliefs at the same time; Holla Forums hating D&C while attacking another alt right forum sure sounds like that. Learn 2 english, faggot.

freindly reminder Holla Forums is not the same as it was a few year back, to me it looks more like a reddit/stormfront AstroTurf.

where did the old fags fuck off to?

Holla Forums anons neve liked trs to begin with, there is nothing wrong with crushing pretenders

The couple who I know/am friends with, the ones which haven't done anything wrong

it was /baphomet/ that started it, Holla Forums just happens to be retaliating with the info against trs shilling

polchan.xyz

thanks user

Jews by definition do wrong, user. Jew is a term used to define a religious tribe of Semitic people.

To say "the Jews I know are good!" is like saying "the Muslims I know are good!" There is no good Muslim because all Muslims share the same beliefs derived from the same book, just as all Jews share the same beliefs derived from the same books.

There is no good Jew.

You're describing what Orwell called 'double think.'

Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort caused when a persons actions do not meet their own expectations, i.e., "I know smoking is bad for me but I do it anyway."

This is a common misunderstanding that you see on Reddit a lot, which is where I think you should go back to.

same with christians tbh

what about ethnic Jews who aren't religious? this is the case for the ones who I know. one of whom is opposed to mass immigration to his (and my) nation, as well as left leaning beliefs, the other of whom is politically apathetic.
are you christian by any chance? if not, do you like christians? do you think they believe/follow everything in their book just because they are christian?

I agree, but there's a reason Jews hate Jesus do much. Jesus attempted to reform Judaism. He chased out the money changers and condemned the Jewish priests. When you take away all Jewish influence from Christianity, you have Zoroastrianism tbh

It was Holla Forums that went to bath to ask for help, then got all prissy when they got more than they bargained for.

prove it

A Jew, even a non-religious Jew, will always have allegiance with Israel over any other peoples or Nations. The reason for this is "Jew" isn't just a religion or an ethnicity - its both. And Israel has the Law of Return, meaning even if a Jew isn't practicing Judaism, they can return to Israel at any time because its their "homeland." A non-religious Jew is likely raised as a religious Jew before they de-convert, simply because non-religious Jews are extremely rare. Which is why a non-religious Jew will still identify has a Jew even though he is not religious - its tradition. In reality, such a one would be more accurately called a Semite of Hebrew lineage. But they choose to identify as "Jew" because you can't take the Jew out of the Jew.

All Jews are bad.

See the thread on baph where Holla Forums begs for help against the TRS shills.

link it

8ch.net/baphomet/res/121381.html

anyone could of done that to make Holla Forums look like the aggressor, it's nothing

proof?
perhaps because it is both an ethnicity and religion; one does not imply the other
and someone identifying as white would more accurately be identified as european, doesn't mean they can't also identify as white. this is a nitpick of a point
again, proof?

That's just what they want you to think.

You argue like a Jew, just sayin'.

Holla Forums is a beacon of light and truth in this world of kikes and other subhumans.
TRS is crypto-kikes and probably instigated the whole thing.
prove otherwise

ask your jew friends what their feelings are on Israel for proof?

Of course one implies the other. The Jewish ethnicity was created because of their religion.

this isnt related to what I said because white doesnt also imply a set of beliefs

All Muslims are bad because they all share the same beliefs. All Jews are bad because they all share the same beliefs. You can not be a Jew if you don't share Jewish beliefs - you can only be a Semite of Hebrew lineage. "Jew" implies both ethnicity and belief.

so debate me fgt?

don't call him that

you'll make him recoil

trs samefag cook youself

See? This is where TRS falters. Whether Atheist or Orthodox…

ALL JEWS ARE BAD

archive.is/kVLHL
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381

the more nationalistic one has family in Israel, so it's simple self-interest, not proof of a conspiracy. the apathetic one doesn't give a shit about Israel, they're apathetic to any sort of Jewish identity, as I told you.
Take a look at your argument from the recieving perspective:

they don't imply each other though because neither of the jews i'm friends with are religiously jewish

neither does being jewish, if you arent religiously jewish

you can be a jew in an ethnic sense while not sharing jewish beliefs; the simple fact is, jew doesn't imply ethnicity an belief, it can refer to either or.
OK, do you think all christians share the same beliefs? you didnt answer this the first time around, so answer it here; here's what i asked as a reminder:

see

now im heading back to Holla Forums.

BM-2cT7v7M6QjinKkBiM6aVCopkvKgdCYo2wh

a jew is a jew is a jew.
they burn the same, orthodox or not

lmao, someone answers your question, asks you your feelings on christianity so they can show you your accusations but with you on the recieving end, so you leave instead. typical
as for the article, what a surprise; an israeli publication is trying to garner support for israel. how does this prove all jews are bad?
dont leave yet you fucking coward, answer me:

Yes, scurry along back to your hugbox, Jew.

I hope you are among the baph dox

im not a christian, user. i have no good feelings towards christians. i gave you all my bitmessage address if youd like to continue our discussion. the convo here, however, is just going in circles.

I'm one of the ones doing the doxing, speaking of which, any requests?

Do you think all christians believe everything in their book? thoughts on Holla Forums christians?
I'm not interested intalking to you privately, i want to talk to you here so everyone can see our arguments

might be redundant if being done already but meinkampfy

thats fine too…lets just keep it from going in circles. "my jewish friends are proof not all jews are bad!" isnt objective evidence, and you know that. i gave proof that a jew can be an atheist and still dedicated to israel/judaism, so tbh i win that one.

im going to answer your question in one of two ways: short answer or tldr, depending on your answer to this question:

who were the first people to worship one God instead of many? not a trick question

Off topic, but what is with the internet's obsession with drinking people's tears? I would think that would be disgusting. Bet you could get AIDS that way too.

it's to tell someone that you enjoy their sorrow greatly

Pure degeneracy.

that doesn't win anything, it proves that jews can make their own choices in life and support whichever nation they chose, like everyone else. you havent proved all jews are bad, and wont prove this because it's not possible; jews are not a hive mind

do christians believe everything in the bible, yes or no?

lel

kys cryptokike

Keep your fetish to your self.

how does it feel, once baph is done pulling the sheets off of TRS everyone will see them for the imposters they are.
Does it make you quiver in fear like the little jew you are?

Holla Forums's flag might as well say "Don't Tread On My Safe Space!"

Holla Forums never accused me of being a shill for disagreeing, but Holla Forums did and then I got banned. And I have to say, it's kind of obvious that most of the stormcucks don't actually read Holla Forums at all, because if they did they'd realize they're not anti-gun idpol jew worshippers.

Why should TRS be afraid of a bunch of WEEBO dweebs? What are they gonna do from their mom's basements?

Example of a good Jew:
prove me wrong.

By your refusal to answer my question to set context, I'll reply with assumption you aren't sure, so I'll give you the tldr version.

The common understanding is that Judaism were the first truly monotheistic religion. Even a simple Google search will confirm this, as pic related shows.

>haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/.premium-1.723616
archive.is/OHUDR

This is Jewish propaganda. It isn't true. 500 years before the Jews even existed, monotheism was developed by an Aryan known as Zarathustra. His religion, called Zoroastrianism, was the first dualistic faith. He taught there was a single all-good God who created the universe and was holy, just, wise and compassionate. This God was called Ahura Mazda. Being the first dualistic religion, Zoroastrianism also taught that there is an all-evil entity who is responsible for the world's suffering, and his name was Ahriman. God was good, created the universe and helped mankind to be good. Ahriman was evil, worked to destroy the world and tempted man to do evil (sound familiar?) All of this was devised hundreds of years before the Jews. Zoroaster also gave a Holy Book and used a Holy Language, its no surprise them the Jews also have their Holy Book can consider their own language to be Holy. The Semites co-opted, or rather stole the teachings of Zoroastrianism because they saw how great it made the Persian people through their unity under a single deity, rather than being divided by worshiping many. The Jewish religion and culture is a ripoff; there is nothing purely Jewish, as everything has been co-opted (just like they still do today).

That depends, and you know it. Some Christians do believe everything, and some dont. Some Jews do believe everything in Judaism, and some dont.

Christianity is Judaism for Romans. An Aryan should be proud of his lineage and seek out the religions of his ancestors.

if you can't, then not all Jews are bad, as some autist in this thread claimed.

I thought you were going back to your safe space?

if the convo doesnt go in circles i dont mind conversing.

they don't have to do anything but tell everyone the truth, TRS is nothing but fakes, race mixers,kikes, fags and fag lovers.
You people aren't far right, you people can't even be called respectable.
nothing but Degenerates who will be laughed and mocked for their pitiful existence and general weakness.
It makes my heart warm thinking about how pathetic you guys are.

Anything above
I didn't read because it isn't relevant, just FYI.
???
so now you admit not all Jews believe in Judaism, even if it is doublethink, so why can't you accept that not all jews are bad?

I accept your defeat :^)

Thor doesn't exist, your religion got fucking rekt by "judaism for romans.'

pagan gods aren't meant to be thought as physical beings but why would a fag loving kike like you know anything of the religions of antiquity

Going to acknowledge your doublethink, or sperg out about the history of judaism again?
Which one is it:

says who? you? what authority do you have on how to worship pagan gods?

I don't worship pagan gods but anyone who has studied the occult and basic symbolism can tell you pagan religions were about self improvement and spiritual advancement.
pick up a book by manly p hall sometime if you aren't too busy servicing your boyfriends bull

was it written in the middle ages when paganism existed in its original form? if not it doesnt represent the religion of your ancestors

Pick one

manly p hall studied ancient text and wrote many books on them, he wrote about ancient religions and their secrets and mystic groups through history, he didn't teach some faggot pagan larping but he did write extensively how Christianity stole much of it's contents from pagan religions

Lord Fagottini chek those triple dubs.

which ancient texts? idc about some academics opinion, i care about the actual sources. the icelandic sagas or whatever they're all called were written in the 13th century or so by christians when paganism was long dead and are not contemporary, so if this was to be your answer, don't bother

delicious delicious tears

do you think I'm a pagan?
manly p hall wrote about greek, persian, egyptian, British isle druids and many things
I think he might of mentioned odin once from what I've read but I don't particularly care about the nordics

worse than Holla Forums tbh
alt-kike go home.

Their main podcast is lilterally called the daily shoah aka the daily holocaust. They talk extensively on jewish influence and nature and books they've read like Culture of Critique, Myth of the 20th Century, and a bunch more I haven't even heard of about jews. Bulbasaur is especially well-read on this topic and often turns the daily shoah into a philosophical discussion on the nature of jews and their machinations. If you actually believe what you posted you are woefully out of touch with modern TRS. It's true that they were racist libertarians and don't ask don't tell type guys that were into NatSoc for the memes a couple years ago, but now they are 100% on board and anyone saying differently is either unaware or deliberately creating conflict in the far-right.

Are you the user who said
If so, I'd like some clarification on where you get this from. idc about anything else right now, or about how christianity was inspired by paganism, etc. etc. I'm sure its true, but right now I don't care. Elaborate on the pagan gods not being physical beings, this is what I'm interested in discussing with you.

will you go back though the podcast and webm the parts your talking about

Also, reminder

Pick one

Nice dubs.

fuck nigga am I suppose to give you a full education in the occult?
here I'll tell you the basics
Gods are sentient universal forces, they all originate from the all/the one/ the infinite and are under it in power.
Now I'm not go into archtypes and thoughtforms because I have to sleep tonight and I am not spoon feeding some reddit tier kike.
>>>/fringe/ you'll find a library there, use it if you're not just wasting my time
oh and christianity is heavily involved with astrology symbolism, thats why there is a zodiac at the Vatican

I just keep getting dubs in these thread, truly I am righteous in my words

right back at you

Well, that didn't answer my question, but thanks anyway. I was more intending to ask an actual germanic pagan so as to debate the actual existence of their gods as opposed to someone who just reads about them as a hobby (which I'm guessing is your interest?)

I am not a germanic pagan, no
reading manly p hall covers basic theory, knowledge and history of the occult, not to say other writers shouldn't be read.

Thanks, I'll look into it sometime, while I don't believe it, it still does interest me. Do you believe in another form of paganism and that's why it interests you or is it just out of pure interest?

I'm not particularly interested in pagan religions, I don't seek to worship any "gods" rather I want to become one with all things and cast down the shackles of material suffering

Have you looked into the teachings of Buddhism? It's basically that, afaik it essentially teaches that all suffering comes from desire, or something similar to that.

yes I am reading a book on some of its teachings now but everyone should cut their own way rather than follow the path of others

Fair enough. Understanding the spirituality of religions which seem to work for a lot of people can't hurt though in traveling that path.

Spent almost an hour fucking around with ffmpeg but site is giving some annoying "Invalid webm" error. Stuff I was trying to cut was
1:06:55 to 1:13:22 on
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/29/the-daily-shoah-113-a-road-rage-incident/
and
41:25 to 53:40 on
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/12/13/the-daily-shoah-115-rubles-can-be-even-dearer-friends/

They have embedded players on the page so you don't have to download anything just skip to the time.

top heh learn how the internet works kiddo

I don't actually care about your stupid podcast I just wanted you to waste your time.

Thanks for confirming not being actually interested in fellow NatSocs. Enjoy your meaningless lulz as the world dies around you.

You guys are top-tier still.
Keep on truckin' TRShills.

m8 I am not interested in your shit, I know what the fuck the alt-right is all about and it's fucking disgusting.
the entire anonsphere knows and hates you faggots.

bonus round:
you're barely nat.
t. Natt.

just because I want to fuck with you losers just means I want to antagonize you, not like you people are legit, just mere pretenders

I'm fucking with trs shills fam

I started listening to them recently and never considered myself "alt-right". I've been Holla Forums for years.

I know someone called Nat.

really convincing, a Holla Forums user comes out of nowhere and just starts defending trs podcast

Holla Forumsack doublethink:

all jews believe in jewish supremacy and want to destroy whites at some conscious level, I call it parasite brain

I know. I made two seperate comments there
and
unless you don't listen to the dead and don't know what "keep on truckin'" means

Enjoying their content and PRfagging for them aren't mutually exclusive m88

all jews are bad because of their sick jewish brains, genetics not theology.

I've been defending them since the drama started and just happened to accidentally go to the main page rather than Holla Forums and saw this thread on the velocious threads list and decided to weigh in.

I defend them because they are our ideological allies, not because I agree with everything they do or call themselves.

I'm not familiar with the phrase but thanks

Is this Jew bad? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Boris_Chain
If so, why?
Any proof for this?
all whites believe in white conspiracy and want to destroy jews at some conscious level, I call it parasite brain

*supremacy

sure, just like how the scorpion is an allie with the frog

disgusting and you call yourself a natsoc, you're almost not even hiding how fake you are

I never claimed I was, going to address my claims now?

Keep PRfagging for your alt-kike butt-buddies, Schmuley

really ramping up the anti-white rhetoric.
Yes, just look at those rat-faced fucks and analyze how they behave as a tribe.

Oh well if you aren't that dude being a disingenuous faggot then sure.
He's bad because he's genetically jewish :^)

yes goy "we" are the traitors not them, we fail to capture the truth of the natsoc even though they fail at every turn to be pure.

so he accidentally discovered a produced that is making people weak in the long run, how good of him indeed

Is this Jew bad?

Natsocs really are thick, but let me spell it out for you - I was mocking your claim that Jews all believe in Jewish supremacy by turning that claim around on itself by claiming all whites believe in white supremacy.

Can you link some peer reviewed studies which have concluded that Jews have significant genetic differences which predispose them all to have an in-group bias any stronger than any other ethnicity?

What a terrible person, saving hundreds of millions of lives, a true example of the evilness of Judaism. You're a prime example of seeing the worst in those you don't like.

The term itself is gay but the people themselves believe in the same things and have the same goals as us and to a slightly lesser extent other allied communities online.

First day on the internet? Everybody is fucked up in some way or has bad pasts from the dystopic society we live in. The true Aryan spirit is in the struggle, not the goal. Once you achieve your ideal and have nothing left to fight for you have nothing.

it's bad because it will make people weak against the germs and viruses that evolve around it and kill millions in the long run.
natures a real bitches when you take the weaklings way to survival instead of head on evolution.
just like a cuck faker to fail to see the truth

Holla Forums Holla Forums is purer than trs and it's blantant degeneracy, at least here among the vile scum Holla Forums can shine as a beacon of hope against the corruption of modern society unlike trs's embracing of it.
each one of you should burn at the stake

What makes a person 'good' in your eyes, and what makes them 'bad?'
Are the ethnic Jews in my life bad purely because they were born into a Jewish family?

All whites should believe in white supremacy. You calling it a "conspiracy" just makes you sound retarded.
I am not even natsoc just a really racist ancap - fuck Holla Forums for becoming a hugbox and chasing me off to shitty IRC channels and deadchans
No, I won't pretend my claims are scientific. It's clearly not stronger than any other race's they're just better at it likely due to being a physically weaker and more intelligent race.
In terms of intellect
kikes>japs>whites>other asians and mexicans>my dog's hairy shit>niggers
In terms of strength
niggers>whites>mexicans and other asians>japs>kikes
(wasted)
First off I am not even really one of you although we share goals such as gassing niggers and kikes, neither a nazi nor Holla Forumsack. I just fucking hate posers and the alt-kike is chalk full of them, have a fucking ideology not a big-tent of poorly formed ideas rallying behind cucky politicians just to feel like you "won"
Never though I'd ever say this: but you're just right-wing SJWs.

subjectivley the jews in your life( presumably your boyfriend and parents kikey) would be seen subjectively as good if they do basic nice things however objectivley they are bad because they are alien elements in a white society, their very existence here is a crime and every action they take to preserve their jewish identity and community will always be against the whites interest either it being to set races against us or try and get us to align with them to become their pawns.

burn kike lover, no half measures this time

go back to your desert-sqabbles, rabbi.

damn other set of dubs, my words must be blessed by heaven

All jews are evil, even those that aren't part of a greater conspiracy still have subversive anti-white influences in them. It's genetic. I knew some growing up who definitely weren't part of some international plot but they still looked down on Christianity and white people and promoted degeneracy.

I see this shit all the time and it's always dumb.

what about the slave race?

niggers and other mud are just the sword of the jew

anarchy would lead to natsoc tbh, I just want to have fun. the memes have consumed me

oh, jew

whatever faggot, I don't have time for your shit, you see I have false fascists to ridicule

I see shit about Malik and his ((((((CNN))))) tweet or michael jackson or random black Nazis or other woke niggers saying a word about jewish power and half the thread devolves into anons proposing an alliance with other races to purge the jew and how we would all live in harmony if only they weren't setting the races against each other.

Or molyjew vaguely implying something redpilled and an explosion of "omg moly goes full 1488!!11!". Meanwhile people who are actually redpilled get shit all over for views they held several years ago.

man Holla Forums has really cucked when supposedly "leftist" anarchists want rope day more than they do. heh.

please nothing but idealistic new fags and trs shills, blacks are to be used until they are of no more service, then discarded

I bet the alt-kike did this.
Holla Forums reconquestia when? I've read mein kamph, could probably blend in well enough and push 1488 shit to remedy.

baph will cleanse us of false fascist trs shills, each one of them will be reviled by their communities for their false identities.
thats the delicious part, they will be made outcasts for their attempted kikery

Isn't the entire idea of anarchy basically to rope as many people as possible without getting busted by cops? Your "ideology" is inherently destructive while NatSoc is constructive. Anarchists will never send men to the moon but Nazis did.

Agreed, though I don't want to ally with them because they are disgusting and annoying to be around. Fine to manipulate them behind the scenes like we already do though.

Nice try, Hail Hortler

I didn't call it a conspiracy, I corrected myself in a followup post. If all whites should believe in white supremacy, why shouldn't all Jews believe in Jewish supremacy? Why are Jews evil but whites are not? You say yourself they are just better at it, so surely you believe in Jewish supremacy then?

Have you considered that not everyone else sees the world in a collectivist mindset like you? Your entire argument lies on this assumption, yet you present no evidence for it. At least is willing to essentially admit that his perspective is informed by his own in-group preference, so why can't you?

Again, prove that all Jews are evil. Just as you have come across Jews who look down upon Christianity (not unique to Judaism, I look down on Christianity, and you're a fucking retard for believing in it) and Jews who promote degeneracy, there are examples to the contrary. This timesofisrael.com/in-saying-we-dont-to-gay-marriage-orthodox-jews-brace-for-consequences/ for example. I also know Jews who are against Islamic immigration to European countries; are they still bad? If so, why?

dubs don't lie

those who chose to work in their own individual desires over interests of the race and state are traitors and selfish degenerates, those who refuse to conform would be exiled or executed in an ideal world.

They support or oppose those things because it benefits them and their tribe, not because of some kind of benevolence towards the European race. Jews benefit from nationalist movements because they can subvert the weaker ones into supporting pissrael because the goyim will believe that muslims are mutual enemies. In reality, Islam is the sword of Jewry as it has been for millennia.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I am going to bed trs cucks, just remember regardless of what you do you will always be fakes and cowards

jews aren't white

Just saw this claim
Debatable but backed up by (((data))) so whatever.
Objectively false, white people are by far the strongest race. All world-class powerlifers and strongmen are Northern/Eastern European, they have better slow twitch muscles. Blacks are better at agility and speed due to their fast twitch muscles.

In fact the mexican position is wrong, too. They aren't even a thing in weightlifting while asians tend to do well in the more technical Olympic-style lifts.

Exactly this.

Holla Forums has became a cancer amongst itself.

I use to respect what they were trying to accomplish as a collective but its focus has dulled.

The run up to the election fortified their efforts and I appreciate some of the darkness they brought to light.

Now it's an echo chamber where many an individual believes Trump is the second coming of Hitler, Islam will be purged nationwide, and ultimately, whiteness will prevail.

Not sure what you think this refutes.

What things?
Is this your measure for what is good and bad? If so, are not all races which aren't European bad?
OK, let's assume this is the case; why does this make them bad? They are securing the existence of their people and a future for Jewish children, surely as a nationalist you can see why they would do this?
Proof?

trump is something good but he isn't hitler, the stars have align, the time for cleaning house is now

Is Christianity a tool of Judaism?

I don't care if people see the world in a collective mind set, my statement stands

Can you quote what you're replying to and what statement stands? I didn't mention collectivism in that response, and I'm responding to multiple people, so if you don't do this I can't respond to you effectively.

I have no problem with most other groups if they stay in their lands and don't fuck with us. Unfortunately they tend not to be so isolationist.
In an ideal world this would be perfectly fine, the problem is that in reality they don't give us the same in response. Hitler supported the creation of a jewish state but we all know what they did to him.

In the modern age definitely, in older times no.

I don't care how other people see the world either in individual or collective mindset, they can conform or be crushed

If you're talking about Israel, agreed, no point of contention.
Do you mean some Jews, all Jews, Israel?

I don't even know what point you think you're making anymore.

How so? Do you deny it's Jewish origins?

in older times jews would be bullied like they deserve by christians

Are you Christian by any chance? There's some bible quotes I wouldn't mind hearing how you interpret.

I wouldn't say I'm christian no but shoot the quotes at me anyway

Actually the isolation comment was more directed at nonwhite nonjewish races like arabs, asians, meztizos, etc. They can do whatever in their own countries and I don't really care but when they start flooding in our lands and abusing us and our systems and making us minorities in our own countries then they become a problem.

Lefty jews tend to oppose nationalism even in israel, mostly because they ate communist propaganda hook, line, and sinker. But zionists/israelies/right-wing jews support the genocidal jewish state with apartheid and a border wall and push for open borders and multiculturalism in the West. That kind of double standard towards nonjews makes a nationalist alliance with them impossible. They don't view nonjews as human though, so in their mind there is no double standard.

It's clearly jewish especially if you read the OT it's clear the khazar theory is dumb because the kikes act like kikes always act, even in their own histories. However I do believe that the NT overrides their "God's chosen people" status and those that didn't convert are eternally cursed.

Here'sa few, I don't have a list of them stored to just copy paste so it took a bit of time to find some:
John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Isaiah 27:6
In days to come Jacob will take root, Israel will bud and blossom and fill all the world with fruit.
Genesis 12:1-3
The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” and I will bless you;

Yes, there are bad Jews, just as there are bad everything. To go back to the original point though, why does this prove all Jews are bad?

Do you think Christians on Holla Forums are committing doublethink when they claim to oppose Jews while also being Christians?

Because they all exhibit these behaviors, even if on a subconscious level. I'll let out a little secret: two of my great-grandparents were jews, making me a 1/4 kike mischling. My jewish relatives exhibit all of these behaviors on a subconcious level. They are poor and dumb and not at all soros-level uberkikes but they constantly scheme and backstab and swindle each other and have an innate disdain for gentiles and air of elitism. I used to think like you until I took some time and thought of every jew I ever met and realized they all shared the same neuroses. Jewish genetics are fucked up due to eons of inbreeding and/or God's curse depending on your personal views. Thus all jews are evil, if only subconsciously so. The worst jews are bad in ways that goyim can't comprehend. My family were only partial jews, I've met full ones and they are the absolute scum of the earth.

No, I'm Christian and though it took a bit of introspection I think I've reconciled the two beliefs. One day I'll go through my Bible and try to find justification for RAHOWA and galactic genocide, ironically that one is a bit trickier than the JQ.

Can any other Holla Forumsacks lurking here say if they would accept into their white ethno-state? Would you be willing to stand alongside them in battle knowing they're 1/4 Jewish? Would you let him marry your daughter?
Are you evil? You seem like a self-hating Jew to me. 1/4 is a lot.
What do you think of these quotes:

1/4 was good enough for Hitler though he wasn't extreme enough on some things imo. I'll gladly walk into the gas chambers last, jewish dna harbors evil.

Sounds like he is speaking to jews saying they don't know what they worship (its Moloch/Satan) and that he knows what he worships (God) and that God will give them salvation. Spoiler: they rejected it.

Israel did flourish for a time in ancient times, I don't know the context for this quote or the speaker but since I think it's in the OT so it's possible it has already been fulfilled thousands of years ago.

Seems legit, the jews cursed Abram by rejecting God and thus they were cursed.

I should add that I only found out that I was part jew when I was 14 and got caught doodling swastikas, I'm blond and blue eyed and always thought of myself as European. I have zero allegiance to any jews and I hate my family members that are jews (for entirely different reasons) and haven't spoken to them for years.

Well, if this isn't self hatred idk what is. A lot of other people ITT probably think you have no place in Europe or Western society just FYI. Go to Holla Forums and ask if 1/4 is fine, I think you'll find that they don't want you.
Surely if Jewish blood is evil, you must realise that by not killing yourself you are contributing evil to the world though?

I know I have no place in the world, my parents committed the very selfish act of miscegenation. 1/4 was fine in the 30s, but recent events mean it isn't tolerable now since all jews must die. I thought of this but I believe I can contribute more to the cause by living than dying. Right now we have much bigger fish to fry than hunting down the last traces of the jewish genome. That comes later. I don't actually hate myself though, like I said I've never considered myself jewish, it was just kind of thrust upon me later in life, so most of the time I just forget about it and am happily proud to be white.

Fresh new dox:

Johnny Monoxide

radio.therightstuff.biz/author/johnnymonoxide/

John Ramondetta

21234 McGee Ave. Apt D
Berkley CA 94703

Phone:
510 705 1571

facebook.com/john.manachside.9
archive.is/VfUGF
archive.is/Sy8wz

twitter.com/johnnymonoxide
archive.is/ivb0h

Trade Union:

IBEW Local 6

55 Fillmore St #2, San Francisco, CA 94117. (415) 861-5752.
ibew6.org/

Arrest for drunk driving:

pressdemocrat.com/csp/mediapool/sites/PressDemocrat/News/story.csp?cid=2213926&sid=555&fid=181

Chimpout:

took part in protests against the killing of Trayvon Martin and in the wake of the Ferguson verdict.

So do you legitimately think that you're inherently evil, even if it is subconsciously, just because 2 of your great grandparents were Jewish?

Yes all people are inherently evil, jews more so and in different ways.

"I know D&C is bad for the movement and furthering our goals but I do it anyway."
Is it possible to be this retarded?

hi, another Holla Forums here
i understand the genetic imperative to impregnate every woman with hwhite genes
but what i dont understand is why marry a non hwhite women and waste your life and resource to raise mixed race children

trs really is shit - to say they are pol or very much like pol or anything pol was at any point in time in the past 10 years, is to be either ignorant or a liar

come on guys its current year +2 and you need to realize your genetic heritage

Most people on Holla Forums are cucked when it comes to racemixing. They promote a single European identity and disregard more specific ethnicities. The fact is, Mediterranean, Germanic, Scandinavian, Celtic, Baltic, Slavic, etc. are all separate identities, and if you're genetic heritage contains a mixture of these, you may as well be part African. Consider the British, for example; they're a mix of multiple ethnicities, and have no concrete culture as a result; why else do you think they were so opposed to Hitler pushing to maintain the sanctity of the Germanic race? Because they want other Europeans to have as little reason for existence as they do.

buddhism is the idea that renouncing the world is to end suffering
becoming a god to end material suffering would be embracing the world

I've heard this shilling from "race doesnt exist" idiots spouting this nonsense on leftypol
Are you one of these malevolent ones spreading ignorance?

Yes and people that were born of just one of those are blessed.

Do you know what the term "does not follow" or a non sequitur means?

Both these claims are false. The anglo saxon invasions left a relatively small geetic imprint on the isles of brittania.

Brittania has some trouble with succumbing to authority, please don't try to sow your D&C though. I didn't just make up the number of 10 years. I know how to spot, destroy, and retaliate against divide and conquer tactics.

For anyone still confused about what this ignorant user has said and why it is false please refer to pic related and begin a wonderful journey.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-35344663'
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3711040/How-British-Genetic-study-reveals-Yorkshire-Anglo-Saxon-UK-East-Midlands-Scandinavian.html
you're all mixed as fuck, just face it, you've got no true identity

British DNA is as follows:
The only reason Britain was ever powerful was because in 1066 the French (a European people with an actual identity) took over the ruling class, which made up for British genetics.

Less than 4% and most of it isolated to the central west, deal with it.

pps refer a study next time if you want to be taken seriously

See articles.

You clearly didn't read the articles, you mixed race faggot.

You did not quote a thing.
You did not refer to a study.
I can just hook you a wikipedia article and you can go scour the sources yourself, but I am not as disingenuous.

The fact is, Germans from modern day Northern Germany and Denmark came to your island and established themselves there as the dominant rulers, their language as the dominant language, and their culture became the predominant one. This couldn't have happened if they were a small minority of the population. Then they race mixed with the Celts. Later on, vikings raped and pillaged you for all you were worth; this mixed your race even further. Later on, the Normans, another racemixing disaster (but not quite as much) took over the ruling class (yes, even the French were able to beat you, embarrassing), and only then when the French were in charge were you even seen as relevant to the rest of Europe.
This is history, you can't argue with it, but for some reason you are, so link your sources. The burden of proof lies with you, even more so considering I have now backed myself with DNA tests and history.

Read the articles yourself, it's not my responsibility to spoonfeed you the facts when they're already the academically accepted reality.

You've still quoted nothing.
You've still linked no studies.
You can continue using stale copypasta or back your words up.

nope.
Link your sources. My claims are backed up by historical knowledge, and genetic tests, which I linked articles about. I won't keep going around in circles with you if you fail to present evidence that disproves the Germanic migration, viking raiding, etc. and studies disproving the ones which I presented.
Don't worry though, being mixed race isn't necesarily something to be ashamed of, you didn't choose it for yourself. Just acknowledge it and don't breed outside of your mutt genepool.

You linked a newspage not a scientific report.
If you can not tell the difference then get off my Holla Forums

k