MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/mod.php?Holla
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia
resources.infosecinstitute.com/apt28-cybercrime-or-state-sponsored-hacking/
chathamhouse.org/sites/files/chathamhouse/publications/research/2016-03-21-russias-new-tools-giles.pdf
theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where dis from nigga?

An official Buzzfeed release.

Post the rest, ModOP, as you're obviously in the Holla Forums thread too.

HE'S JUST LIKE US

posting in an epic thread.

Where are all the conspiritards talking about false flagging and controlled opposition now? This is all in light of new reports of Trump colluding with the Russians. Coincidence?

Keep on cuckin, minions.

I see you are a hotpocket of fine taste
Have a smug asuka

can Holla Forums do anything right

I see you are user of fine taste… as well.

where can I read the rest of this madness?

those two words don't really go together

The CIA is actually retarded enough to do this.

sys.8ch.net/mod.php?Holla Forumsres/8743473.html

Holla Forums is literally comprised of Trump's foot soldiers.

Controlled. Opposition

They do it for free

CIA here

trips and those Buzzfeed people are real blockheads. They'll never work at the NYT.

This shit is just too good to be real.

When did you become a Holla Forums mod?

Anime was never great. Only some of it was good and mostly it's garbage.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This guy's right. Don't ban me, bro

Make trolling great again

fuck off nigger

Prove me wrong

i didn't say you were wrong i said fuck off nigger

No u

Ok i'll go then

I hated most of the quark mother episodes

Yeah they were shit

this thread is disinformation. the paragraphs posted here do not appear in the original report or in the buzzfeed article, nor have they been shown to potus or trump. they are obviously written by a non-professional and would only fool the userbase of an ib or maternal school children.
You Are Being Deceived
the userbase is invited to read the docs in question here
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia
and to draw their own conclusions.

Like I already pointed out…

Manufactured Controversy
False Flagging
Controlled Opposition
Holla Forums^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is a lot of damage control for a non-story. maybe there's some truth in the claims of trump-putin collaboration. why else bother to rubbish the little evidence there is?

It's too early to tell.

If there is any validity to this story, it would make complete sense that the Trump camp would want to put out as much disinformation as possible.

But who knows, it could also be bullshit. There's no sense in speculating, we'll see.

I like anime. Tee hee

Boowbs!

damn that sound like a really fun time

resources.infosecinstitute.com/apt28-cybercrime-or-state-sponsored-hacking/

chathamhouse.org/sites/files/chathamhouse/publications/research/2016-03-21-russias-new-tools-giles.pdf

the evidence is there, as is the russian discomfort. what more do you need to side with the americans against putin in the debate? can you not see how much our perceptions have been thrashed by disinformation? before trump, one single derogatory comment about america on Holla Forums elicited a hailstorm of protest and counter comments. within the space of the election campaign, this has changed to unrelenting support for the russian view.
wise up. you have swallowed the bait, the hook, the line and sinker, the anglers stool and his lunchbox. it's time to sniff your farts.

I'm with you, user, but I question your incredulity regarding Trump supporter's lack of willingness to accept intelligence.

It's obvious that they have been manipulated into agreeing with every single thing that comes out of his mouth, and that facts are completely disregarded.

i hate to say it, but we agree with each other. an information landscape in which it is increasingly difficult to discern between fact and fiction has been deliberately created. Holla Forums's shill fest promoting trump (and disseminating fake news following the creation of /newsplus/ and thegoldwater) has played an important role in this manipulation. the site's reach is demonstrated by the appearance of pepe in the electoral campaign and mainstream media.
all of which begs the question, where does Jim Watkins fit in? is he a paid shill, or an amateur player and opportunist, unwittingly caught up in a game of grandmasters?

They really are nothing but SJW-tier political drones and usefule idiots nowadays, aren't they?

Can you believe, this was 4cuck? For them to have done something interesting rattles my belief in how much that place sucks.

They were in the original sent to Rick Wilson. Either he or the CIA must have removed the more ridiculous stuff before it reached buzzfeed.

4chan has always had the numbers. It's just that everything good there needs extra lifting since it's always buried beneath a constant stream of shit.

However, everything in this case is just hearsay so far. The claims that Holla Forums orchestrated this is about as credible as the original story in itself. Wonder if we get riflemen invading Trump's bedrooms and doing some sort of urine-trace sampling.

it's always the motherchan, user. they have a real userbase and by standing on the line between mainstream and deplorable, gigantic reach.
remember this?
theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

the 4chan post, if authentic, dates from january
the report cited on bfeed was written between june and december
the report contains historical details that confirm these dates
it could not have been written in january

also, pic related
you need to check your sources

no, it's much more dangerous than that. the 4chan troll version of events is all over the mainstream media in europe already. doubt has been sown in the minds of normies. any accusations against russia or trump is perhaps the work of nasty internet trolls. the facts have been entirely submerged. my hat comes off to whoever thought this up. pass the popcorn.

Not until you join the reich, turn the feminists/sjws out of their houses, and back the useful idiots against the wall and shoot them for ruining anime you won't.

You mean NEET-losers who are the biggest spenders on waifu-baiting moe-shit garbage? It's funny how you closet-commies think that the world runs on ideologies and memes, but real voting happens with wallets.

You will all burn like the useful idiots you are. The day of the rope is coming for all you egotistic pseudo intellectual liberals. You will feel my hatred as I tear your fucking heart out with a knife. The right will rise again and piss on your grave, mark my fucking words.

what did he meme by this

Mind all that edge, please. I would also encourage you to consider the fact that perhaps you are the one who is being used, you stupid bend-over, authoritarian cucklord.

Just like [email protected]/* */, right?

*Pizza Gate

Kek. Just wait for the Priests and conservative say anime is a trap of the Devil or Gook.

Memed into reality

that's the funniest thing i've read in a while

Everyone know the Holla Forums control the maskfags.

the story is fake as fuck retard

Jewish Shill.

No it's not.

Btw, guyse, do you think this might all be just an operation to try to drown the more serious allegations of Trump being Putin's bitch?

Kek.

Who cares? Trump is the truly Messiah of White Nationalism.

You're racist for thinking that.

And you are a cuck for don't support Putin.

I love Putin.

You are a faggot. Or a Slut.

how'd u know?

Cuckcuckcuckcuck.

Jew.

Dubs of truth, since when has anonymous gone full left?

since normies took the name

reminder that all niggers and lefties need to gas themselves now

This thread will be included in an analysis of the methodology employed by the Russian intelligence services and their proxy entities to influence popular opinion in the USA.

niggers are anuses

the plural form of anus is Holla Forums

Cucks.

got banned from cuckchan for 3 days for posting this meme on /a/, fuckin livid

8ch/a/?

4chan /a/ you nonce

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

r0tf you absolute fucking mental case. this website's been calling 4chan cuckchan since the exodus. absolute STATE of you

Wrong moron

even MSNBC is laughing at CNN and buzzfeed dipshit

the vodka is flowing in moscow and st petersburg tonight
anime is great at last
if the allegations are proven, trump falls and america is in crisis
if the allegations remain unproven, we have a president elect already weakened by unresolved scandal and vulnerable to more fake news. all they need do before, or after, the 20th is admit interference in the election and america is in crisis.
upvote putin. he is so far ahead of the pack it hurts.

leftypol BTFO

is that all you got?

r0tf

it's over retard several journalist have come out know admitting that they were approached with this fan fiction months ago.
Leftypol literally a hive of retardation

200 off. not bad for a mule.
congratulations on your spelling, btw.
the evidence is overwhelming. you just don't want to look for it because easy lies taste like dick and the truth is for niggers.
all, yes all the intelligence agencies concur. all, yes all the researchers agree. all, yes all the serious press has reported this story over the past 6 months.
4chan says it's a hoax and you believe it.
just how disinterested are you?

this is a lie. it is an outright attempt to plant disinformation into the discussion.
you have revealed yourself as unreliable and dishonest.
back to the training program with you, ivan.

for plebs

yes iz russia i big time spy you gots me i give up

you are retarded

kek. the raw human intel reports are dated june to december 2016
months ago they didn't exist.

a completely dishonest infographic, shill.
the paragraphs relating to sex tapes simply do not feature in the raw intel. they were created later, to muddy the waters by making the original docs look unreliable or uninteresting to anyone, such as the userbase of twitter or facebook or, sadly, Holla Forums, too fucking lazy to read the original.
have you looked at more than the fake bits? no you haven't.
do you address the central issue, that of foreign manipulation of the electoral process, or the diversion of of sex tapes? the sex tapes ofc

Evidence of Russia hacking:None
Read the original document:Yes it's almost word for word.

Leftypol really is this stupid lulz for days

Your a failing pile of garbage

edit: You're

more lies. the evidence is so overwhelming it was presented to potus and trump by the fucking directors of the cia, fbi and nsa. yet you choose to spout thegoldwater tier bullshit as more credible.
what's in the water where you live, faggot? some kind of aquatic malware?

I'm not the person you're replying to but you're a retard.

you are confusing two anons.

Since being released people are making new ones as a joke dummy the original by save Prudence has been confirmed by multiple journalist…you are a complete fool.
back to tumblr faggot

lies, lies, lies.
aren't you weary of lying?
perhaps you're afraid of falling over if you stop. lying, that is
post source of your multiple journalist/prudence confirmation
>protip, as we used to say before assholes like you clung to our coat tails, you can't

Some of them are fake to mock buzzfeed for buying it but that "dossier" you linked was also made by a troll months ago

you literally can't stop lying, can you?
sauce? oh, i know. you made it up.

the last report is dated december 2016
there was no dossier months ago

Toasting

Goodbye sjwnews

I don't understand the point of highlighting every word.

Are you sure it's me that's the "trumpcuck"?

WINNING